Making Faces by Janice

San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Inland Empire

Making Faces by Janice

I am a makeup artist that lives in San Diego, CA and I specialize in bridal makeup. I love being apart of weddings and making a special day even that much more amazing!

Beauty Group Bookings, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Beauty

9454 Twin Trails Drive, San Diego, CA San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Inland Empire (858) 335-8030
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 jenny s

Janice is the best! She did my wedding trial, my bachelorette party makeup, and my wedding day. I have had my makeup done professionally in the past (by other people) and never really liked it, but I feel so amazingly beautiful when Janice does my makeup!! She is super talented,... Read More easy going, and very kind. I will definitely be having her do my makeup in the future. I give her two very enthusiastic thumbs up!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Amanda K

Janice is the best! She came highly recommended by our wedding planner who is also using her for her wedding. I loved my make up for my wedding day and she was able to do a wonderful job on my whole wedding party including the MOB and MOG. I opted for everyone to have more... Read More natural looking make up and she delivered. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! I will definitely plan on using Janice in the future for all my makeup needs.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Laura H

As someone whose beauty routine involves concealer and chapstick, I had high expectations to find a makeup artist to really glam me up for my wedding day! Janice delivered above and beyond feeling gorgeous on such an important day. Not only that, she made each one of my girls... Read More look absolutely beautiful. My make-up stayed put through happy tears, dancing, and well into the night. I have truly never felt so unbelievably beautiful, and Janice played a huge part in that. The trial really helped me to realize what I liked and what I wanted to change, and Janice was extremely receptive to doing what I wanted. Will definitely use her again!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016

Janice is the best! I was an out of state bride and therefore I did not do a trial but it was not even necessary! Wow I have never felt so gorgeous than on my wedding day. My MOH even said she looked better than on her own wedding day because she loved her makeup so much!... Read More Janice is great and listens to her clients. Wish I lived in San Diego so I can get my makeup done more often by her!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Rachael R

Janice is an amazing artist. I wanted an artist that would make me look extra special on my big day and Janice was able to make that happen. Her pricing is super reasonable and she was able to do all 7 members of my bridal party as well. All the girls LOVED their makeup! I gave... Read More her little to no direction and I honestly loved how she customized a look especially for my face and coloring. She is the best!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Marybeth G

Janice did my wedding day makeup and I loved it!! it stayed on all day and she was so easy to work with. She made me feel so comfortable and all my bridesmaids loved their makeup as well. We all had our own look but everyone still looked cohesive and glamorous!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Shanna C

Janice is phenomenal at making faces. I've gone to her for numerous occasions the past 10 years (prom, homecoming, special events, bachelorette party, Engagement photos) including the most important day of my life- my wedding! She made me look like a bride from a catalogue.... Read More People were ranting and raving all night long about how amazing my makeup looked. So much, that three friends proceeded to book their weddings with her that year. One even canceled her other booking to secure Janice! She is a master act. She takes direction well, is super accommodating and knows how each individual's face takes makeup. I'm always looking for a reason to get my makeup done by her. She's THAT good!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Shanna C

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Bailey C

Janice is outstanding! She did my wedding, my sister's wedding and one of my bridesmaid's wedding out of town. She is absolutely professional and her results are outstanding! I recommend her 1000% and over and over again!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jessica

Janice did the makeup for myself and all the bridesmaids for my wedding and everything looked PERFECT! She is very responsive, on time, and incredibly talented. Since my wedding I have used her every event I have from attending weddings, maternity pictures and family portraits.... Read More HIGHLY recommend Janice to any bride!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Janice A

Janice was amazing! She is super experienced and is very talented at what she does! I absolutely loved my makeup on my wedding day and recommend her to all my friends that are now getting married. You should totally reach out to her!! THANKS AGAIN!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Alyxandra B

I love Janice! She is amazing and does amazing work. She's very professional but fun too. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She was the makeup artist for a wedding I was in and I loved it so much I hired her to do my wedding and I wouldn't have wanted to go with anyone... Read More else.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Meagan S

Janice is AMAZING! I had Janice do my engagement photo makeup and my makeup on my big day. She really listens to the look you are going for and goes above and beyond. I have never had my make-up professionally done before, so I was terrified I wouldn't look like myself. That was... Read More not the case. Janice made me look amazing without making me feel overdone. I can't wait to have Janice do my make-up for my maternity shoot when the time comes! Thank you Janice!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Jennifer F

Amazing!! I have used Janice on more than one occasion weather it be a wedding or night out on the town. My make up is always flawless!! She is wonderful to work with professional and always on time!! Thank you!

Janice Wheeler

Janice Wheeler is a professional on-location makeup artist serving clients throughout the San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, and Temecula areas. Janice's work has been published locally in well-known wedding magazines as well as national wedding blogs. Janice has had a passion for makeup artistry since the age of 12 years old. She has loved the creativity and confidence that makeup provides to women! As a self-taught makeup artist, she has gained experience creating looks for weddings, engagement sessions, proms, and photo shoots.