On location Bridal Hair + Makeup

Making You Glow is a dedicated Hair + Makeup team that creates a relaxed, sparkling and memorable experience at any location. Our belief is that any person is beautiful and it is our pleasure to reveal your inner confidence through Hair Styling and Makeup Artistry. Through positive energy, an obsession for our craft and continuing education, we engage with our clients to make them feel special. It is a complete privilege to be able to do what we love for a living, and to be a part of such a significant day of a person’s life. To play a role, even if it is a small role, in someone’s Wedding Day is an incredibly honoring experience. Every client is different and every client is inspiring. We are not creating beauty, but revealing it, because every woman is beautiful.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

494 West St., East Bridgewater, MA North Shore MA, South Shore MA, Cape Cod, RI, CT, NH, VT, (508) 468-5713

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Amy d

Sarah is absolutely AMAZING. Booking Making You Glow is truly a no brainer. Hair and makeup is a vital part of a wedding, and my bridesmaids, mother, and I are so incredibly lucky and ecstatic that we booked the best possible makeup and hair artists possible. Sarah starts with... Read More a bridal makeup and hair trial. She is so relaxed and makes you feel comfortable right away. She is extremely professional and knew exactly what to do for my bridal look. She even asked to see my wedding dress to ensure that my bridal look matched my dress. After the bridal trial I was in love. She then sends a bridesmaid frequently asked question memo and organized schedule showing who would be doing hair and makeup and at what time. It was perfect to stay organized the day of and to prep the bridesmaids prior to the big day. When Kyle, Lani, and Sarah arrived I couldn't have been happier. They are the dream team. The hair and makeup that they styled on myself, the bridesmaids, and my mother was stunning. It was more than I could ever ask for. To top it off, they provided lip touch up bags, and made sure we were picture perfect before they left. I can't say it enough, they are AMAZING. Thank you so much for making one of the most important days of my life feel like a fairytale. You are incredible.

2017-07-18T10:16:32 Response from the vendor

Amy you are so sweet!!! You and all of your girls were a dream to work with!! Thank you for choosing us for your Big Day!!! Can you get married again? I want a repeat!! xoxo

You will not regret choosing Sarah and her girls!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Laura L

Probably the easiest decision I made for my wedding (besides the groom!) was picking Sarah Rodrigues and Making You Glow for our hair and makeup. Sarah is phenomenally talented and so worth spending the money! She did the makeup and her team did the hair at my cousin's wedding... Read More and she looked like an absolute movie star. Once it was time for me to get married, I just HAD to go with her. She is down to Earth, hilarious, and goes with the flow. She made the whole process as easy and transplarent as possible, communicated via text (which was super easy compared to other vendors), was very accessible and flexible with my hectic schedule (especially considering I planned my wedding from a far). She also worked really well with my photographer and other vendors which was amazing. I truly cannot speak more highly of Sarah and her team. They all felt like part of the bridal party as we were getting ready and I wish they could have come to the wedding WITH us! I had so much fun with the trial and, what's even more important... Sarah made every single one of my girls (including my non-makeup wearing mother, and my makeup allergic mother-in-law) feel the most beautiful they've ever felt. My mother-in-law had natural looking lashes put on and she could not believe how amazing and natural she looked... Same story with my very conservative mother. She didn't want to look like a "clown" or a you-know-what, and we truly all just looked like enhanced versions of ourselves. That airbrush is a MIRACLE worker if you want to look flawless on your wedding day! I wish I could attach pictures to this review, because it was seriously the best decision I made. I felt gorgeous on the most photographed day of my life and we had the best time getting ready. BOOK SARAH and Making You Glow FAST, you will NOT regret it!!! I can't wait for one of my friends to get married now so they can book her and I can get my hair and makeup done as a bridesmaid! Haha!

2015-10-13T07:49:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review Laura!!!! It was so awesome working with you and all of your girls!!! Not to mention the location being a great view to work by! You were all amazing!! xoxo

Flawless Hair and Makeup!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Jennifer B

From the moment I booked Sarah for my 7/14/12 wedding, I knew I had made the right choice! Sarah is very personable and won't stop until her clients are completely satisfied. When I went for my hair and makeup trial, I had some ideas as to how I wanted to look, but left it up to... Read More Sarah to play around and do what she felt would look best. We tried a couple of styles, but she didn't stop until I was 100% in LOVE with look - no matter how long it took! For the make-up, she took the time to perfectly match the color of the foundation to my skin. I highly recommend using the airbrush foundation. It is so light and never felt greasy. The best part about it was that it lasted ALL day - without any touch-ups! Since I don't wear a lot of make-up on a day-to-day basis and I've never had someone else do it, I was worried I wouldn't look like myself. However, I had the exact opposite experience! She really made me glow and look beautiful! My skin looked absolutely flawless! On the day of my wedding, Sarah and her team arrived early to set up and immediately got started. They listened to each of my bridesmaids and one even ventured out of her comfort zone to make sure my friends were happy with their look and got exactly what they wanted. Everyone was easy to talk to and helped make my day special. They even stayed around to do touch-ups before we left. Sarah even stayed to help put on my veil and teach us all the proper way to "cry" so we didn't ruin our make-up! I can't tell you how many people complimented my bridesmaids and I on our hair and make-up! I highly recommend Sarah for your upcoming wedding! I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Elizabeth T

I chose Making You Glow for our wedding party's hair and makeup because I felt like the pictures on their website showed that they could pull off a variety of top-level makeup and hair looks, but I was blown away by every aspect of the experience after contacting them. Sarah is... Read More incredibly prompt with her replies and detail-oriented when it comes to scheduling a variety of services for lots of people. I was a long-distance bride, and Sarah and Shannon were very accommodating about fitting me in for a trial when it worked for my schedule, not theirs. When I arrived at the trial, I had no idea what to expect, but they brought so much energy to the situation and immediately made me feel at ease. I loved that they asked about me, my then fiance, and what kind of vibe we wanted for our wedding as well as looking at the pictures I had brought. It seemed like they really wanted to know what I wanted for our wedding and worked accordingly. While I trust professional opinion, it was nice to hear someone in the whole planning process agree with me and just give me exactly what I had dreamed! I was also amazed that they worked so quickly and effortlessly. The day of the wedding, they arrived early. I cannot tell you how much that put me at ease, since getting behind schedule was a huge concern for me that day. My girls and I actually had a half hour or so to drink champagne and look beautiful before the limo arrived after we were done. Our hotel unfortunately did not have large rooms, but they took control and worked with the furniture available as well as bringing their own lighting to make sure everything looked perfect. My girls had discussed wearing bold lips that were the same shade, and somehow Sarah figured out the exact color that would look perfect on all of them in no time at all. I also have to say that Shannon was a total angel that day. My mother is very allergic to fragrances and can be a bit picky. Shannon moved all of her hair equipment to a different room and used my mom's fragrance-free products to give her the exact gorgeous look she wanted. I cannot tell you how wonderful it was that my mom was able to feel like a normal mother-of-the-bride that day instead of a woman who had to do her own hair because of her allergies. Shannon didn't bat an eye at any of these requests, and that was priceless. It goes without saying that we were thrilled with the final looks and would wholeheartedly recommend Making You Glow to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Marissa A

Sarah was great to work with! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She made myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother feel so comfortable while doing our makeup. She clearly knows what she is doing and does an amazing job! I would highly suggest her to anyone for their... Read More big day!

2016-11-01T12:43:46 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michelle M

I used Lani for my wedding day. She was terrific to my wedding party and myself. She made everyone absolutely beautiful! Even my mother-in-law who never wears makeup got airbrush and eye lashes. She was skeptical at first but Lani talked her through it and told her exactly... Read More what she would be doing and made her feel totally comfortable. The end results for all of us was amazing! Couldn't be happier with my choice of going through Making you Glow.

2016-11-01T12:44:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks Michelle!!!! xoxox

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ashley C

Sarah and her team were amazing! All of my bridesmaids were so comfortable with the whole team and felt pampered and taken care of. We had an amazing time, and I felt so relaxed in the hours leading up my wedding. Words cannot describe how amazing they are. I would recommend... Read More them to anyone looking for a hair and makeup team.

2016-11-01T12:44:54 Response from the vendor

Awwww!! Thank you darling!! xo

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jessica S

Sarah and Lani were professional, talented and FUN! I had some mild chaos throughout the day. Between people coming in and out, dogs barking, kids running around they stayed foscused and never judged lol. My hair was perfect! My make up was flawless! Thank you girls❤️

2016-11-01T12:45:46 Response from the vendor

HAHAHA!!! I LOVE this review!!!!!! Absolutely no judgement from us!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Sarah&Jessica are amazing at what they do! I was in my best friends wedding. They took their time and cared about my opinion on my hair and make up. I never felt so beautiful. We all looked so great! They made sure us girls had enough time to feel special and get pampered. It... Read More was such a great experience and very stress free. My beautiful best friend was such a stunning bride. We shared a lot of memories getting ready, and a lot of laughs.

2016-11-01T12:46:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you babe!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sarah R

The Making You Glow did an amazing job for my brother/sister-in-laws wedding! The bride was stunning, and all of the girls looked amazing. My hair stayed in place all night (my braid still looked great the next day!), and my makeup was perfect all night. I would highly... Read More recommend Sarah and the Making You Glow team.

2016-11-01T12:47:28 Response from the vendor

Heck yeah!!!!! I love it when I can rock my hair through the next day!!! Thanks girl!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Angela B

Sarah and Kyle completely exceeded my expectations! They were complete professionals and create such a warm, fun and loving environment to help kick off the wedding day. Sarah & Kyle did our makeup and hair for a wedding I was in recently and everyone looked so flawless, natural... Read More and gorgeous. I can not recommend Making You Glow highly enough!

2016-11-01T12:47:55 Response from the vendor

Heart eyes like whoa!!!!!! Thank you xo

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 liz d

Making you glow went above and beyond for me and my bridal party. I highly recommend their services. They made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and my girls looked stunning, their hair and make up were both flawless! The communication process was great, if I had... Read More any questions, Sarah immediately got back to me, which always make a busy bride feel better - nothing worse than not hearing back from your vendors! Her energy alone is definitely something you need on your wedding day. Sarah is fun & talented. I highly recommend the making you glow - hair and makeup artistry team! Thank you Sarah & Jess!

2016-11-01T12:48:44 Response from the vendor

LOVVEEEEEEEE!!!! Energy is key! Thank you xoxoxo

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Marcia F

Sarah did my makeup for my daughter's friends wedding. I had never had my makeup professionally done prior to this and I can't wait to do it again! Sarah is so easy going, and just makes everyone around her so comfortable. She is extremely talented and I'd recommend her to... Read More anyone.

2016-11-01T12:49:10 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Tanya D

Sarah and Lani were so amazing to work with for my friends wedding! They were so fun to be around, while being professional at the same time. They made everyone around them laugh and feel comfortable. Sarah did my makeup and Lani did my hair, and I could not have been happier... Read More with how they turned out. I went in just showing them my dress and they worked their magic to make it all come together. I would highly suggest Making You Glow to anyone needing hair/makeup services!

2016-11-01T12:49:40 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Linda R

Sarah and Kyle did my hair and makeup and everyone else in my bridal party along with my mother. They were nothing short of amazing! From the planning straight through to the last bobby pin they were a joy to work with. Not only did I and everyone else look and feel amazing but... Read More they were such a blast to spend the day with. They made every step of the way easy and fun! I would recommend them to ANYONE looking for a fabulous team to make your day extra special!

2016-10-26T11:50:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Darling!!!!! Xoxoxo

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Melissa C

Sarah, Jess & Team were one of the best wedding decisions I made! We got married in NH, and it was the perfect day to get ready outside by the lake... and Sarah and team thought of it and pulled everything together to make sure we had a relaxed day and beautiful view while... Read More getting ready. Making You Glow is professional, conscientious, diligent, creative, and overall amazing! One of my favorite parts of the process was watching Sarah create the schedule for the day, making sure we had adequate time for hair/makeup for each person, and that the order made sense.... her color coded chart made my Type A personality sing with joy! I have never felt more beautiful, and enjoyed the day with these ladies. THANK YOU!!!!

2016-10-26T11:52:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Melissa!!! We love you!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Robin W

Sarah did the wedding makeup for my wedding in September and I honestly can't say enough positive things! Her energy is contagious, she is an absolute artist, even my mother who HATES having her makeup done was in love with how Sarah did her makeup. Everything was flawless... Read More and I've never felt more beautiful. I highly recommend anyone from the making you glow team! Thank you so much Sarah!!

2016-10-04T07:04:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Robin!!! xoxoxo

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Jacqueline L

Sarah and her team are incredible!! From the minute I met her and Lani (for my hair) at my trial appointment, I knew I was in the best hands. I showed Lani my general idea for my hair and she made it look even better than I imagined! As someone who does not usually wear a lot... Read More of makeup, I let Sarah do her thing and she made me look and feel so beautiful...I was so sad to take the makeup off the next day (because it lasted the entire night through..including some sweaty dancing!) All of my 7 bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law looked AMAZING as well! Sarah brought out everyone's natural beauty and had us all looking absolutely flawless. Everyone had their hair done as well and.. wow!! I can't say enough how fantastic everyone looked. I have gotten non-stop compliments about how beautiful all the ladies looked on the wedding day. Sarah, Lani, and Shannon were so much fun to have with us on the day of while we were getting ready. They were extremely accommodating, sweet, and professional. I will recommend Sarah and her team to all my friends getting married!!

2016-07-29T17:21:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review!!! We had such a fabulous with you ladies!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 4/14/2016

Sarah was amazing, all the bridesmaid and especially the bride (my daughter) looked stunning. She made everyone comfortable as well as beautiful. And the miracle was when she did my makeup, she was going to be the deciding factor on my choice of contacts or glasses. As we get... Read More older we sometimes like to hide our flaws behind our glasses, well Sarah did such an amazing job..... I got to wear contacts! She made the day! Thank you Sarah. I will recommended you to everyone.

2016-04-21T16:37:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! You looked amazing!! xoxo

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Jacqueline L

Sarah is amazing! I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day and I owe it all to the amazingly talented makeup artist Sarah! I wish I could hire her for my everyday life! She's such a joy to be around and quite hilarious! She kept everyone laughing. My bridal... Read More party looked flawless and I do believe the exact words my mother used were "Sarah, you're a miracle worker!" And I wholeheartedly agree! Pricing is so very reasonable as well! I will be referring Making you Glow to everyone I know!!

2016-04-12T19:56:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review!!! Tell you're mom that she's GORGEOUS!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Ann Marie G

Sarah is the best! She did an incredible job on all of my bridesmaids and myself. She takes the time to make sure that everything is perfect and that you are comfortable. Sarah is relaxed and super easy to work with. If you are looking for perfection and to be put completely at... Read More ease-- she's it!

Making You Glow- Cugno Wedding

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Katie C

Sarah and her team were absolutely amazing for my wedding day hair and makeup! Sarah and Lani were my team specifically, and we had a trial before the big day so we could try different looks and make sure my hair and makeup were 100% what I wanted. The trial was amazing, they... Read More hit the nail on the head first try for both hair and makeup, we didn't have to change a thing! My mother-in-law also had a trial for both and was extremely happy, she had never had her hair or makeup done. She was nervous and the girls made her so comfortable and confident in her look. The day of the wedding was perfect, the team arrived on time and jumped right into getting my girls ready. I had 7 bridesmaids, my mother, grandmother, and mother-in-law. 11 total including myself. When I tell you that every single person looked amazing I'm not joking. All of the girls hair was incredible, Ashley and Lani are super talented and did such a wonderful job. My girls all had different hair, thin, curly, think, thin and they all were extremely happy with how their hair came out. My Mother and Grandmother looked stunning, as well as my mother-in-law. She was the most nervous because she has thinner hair and very rarely wears makeup. She was very very happy with both her hair and makeup. My hair and makeup were perfect, there really isn't any other word for it. Lani did my hair, and it was 100% what I wanted, every curl was in place, it was secure, and made me feel beautiful. Sarah did the makeup for everyone, with the help of Jess for eyelashes (must do!!). Sarah has this amazing airbrush foundation that she uses that makes your skin look flawless and STAYS ON!! At 2am that morning after dancing and hugging and kissing everyone, my make up was still perfect! She helped me craft my romantic soft look, and it came out so beautiful. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and wanted to make sure I still looked like myself, just amped up. Sarah was amazing, she made me feel like the most beautiful and confident person for the most important day of my life. I honestly couldn't have done it without her and Lani and the rest of the girls. They were incredible! They are a great time too, very conversational, funny, and relaxed. They made the morning so fun and kept me calm! I highly, highly recommend Making You Glow for your wedding or any event. I am going to be working with Sarah again for a boudoir session photo shoot in a few weeks.

2015-10-19T09:39:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!!! Love you! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Sarah and her team made my daughter's entire wedding party GLOW for my daughter's wedding on August 30. They were punctual, professional, and FUN. Of course, since I have known Sarah since she was a young girl, I am more than proud of the successful, professional woman she has... Read More become. The grandmother of the bride initially was not happy with her hair but Sarah and the team went above and beyond to make her feel and look beautiful! Brides: don't hesitate to call Sarah and book her for your wedding party. She will not disappoint you!!!

2015-10-14T12:08:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review!!! Love you so much!! I'm so happy we got to be a part of Katie's big day!! xoxo

Making You Glow-Made me Shine

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Sarah S

From the very first interaction I had with Sarah I could tell she was accommodating, professional and genuinely interested in my wedding "vision". She asked great questions, got to know me and made me laugh my behind off every time we spoke. On the day of the wedding I was super... Read More relaxed,bored almost,having watched all my bridesmaids get done up early in the morning. Sarah knew I didn't want to sit around all day done up for my 5 o'clock wedding and agreed to come later in the afternoon. I knew ahead of time that she had several other obligations that day and she never once made me feel rushed. The conversation was free flowing, the make-up was amazing and she has since become my hair dresser! I could never imagine having selected anyone else to make me shine on my big day!

Sarah Rodrigues

Sarah started her journey in the beauty industry as a young child. Barbies and her baby sister were her first clients. She has spent 15 years behind the chair and has traveled across the country educating herself and others on hair and makeup trends. Sarah has put together an amazing team of licensed professionals that come straight to you on one of the most significant days of your life. Not only do they style your hair and apply your makeup, but they cater to your every wish by offering an extended service called "Personal Styling". Just call them your Fairy Glow Mothers!