Mallozzi's Banquet & Ballrooms

Schenectady, NY

Book Your Wedding with Mallozzi's Banquet & Ballrooms

A BALLROOM IN SCHENECTADY, NY

Located in Schenectady, New York, Mallozzi’s Banquet & Ballrooms has set the bar high with their reputation for exceeding expectations as a premier venue for weddings and receptions, with their classy, well-run operations and their great food, abundantly and excellently served. Join the many couples who have discovered why Mallozzi’s Ballroom & Banquets is a 5-star awardee and recipient of Wedding Wire’s 2016 Couple’s Choice Award.

Mallozzi’s Banquet & Ballrooms has four event venues, an outdoor terrace and several private meeting rooms. Despite the numerous event areas, each booking is treated with personalized care and individual attention, as befits a bride and a groom on one of the most important days of their lives.

The Ballroom. The sophisticated Ballroom measures 4,000 square feet. Seating can be configured in a variety of ways to accommodate up to 300 guests at a seated reception.

The Florentine. This slightly smaller ballroom measures 3,200 square feet. It can accommodate 240 to 260 people at a seated reception, and is no less elegant that the main ballroom.

The Venetian. This room measures 1,200 feet, and the Dining Room measures 1,000 square feet. Both can accommodate 70 to 90 people at a seated reception. The outdoor terrace can be used in conjunction with the dining area, for cocktails and conversation. Capacities will vary for combination bookings, and should be confirmed with the events coordinator.

Each of the various event areas are elegantly furnished, with a dance floor to take away any guilt that guests may have from partaking in the exceptional cuisine that Mallozzi's Banquet & Ballrooms serves.

The cuisine at Mallozzi’s Banquet & Ballrooms reflects the Italian tradition of showing love through food. Lots of love equals spectacular, overflowing food. Reviews of this venue all highlight the stellar cuisine, the meticulous attention to detail and the exquisite service at Mallozzi’s Banquet & Ballrooms.

There are four catering packages to choose from: Silver, Gold, Bronze and Platinum. The packages vary in terms of choice of stations, number of entrees and in the selections available for hors d’oeuvres, after-dinner coffee and dessert. Available catering services include cocktail reception, buffet, family-style service, French Service, hors d’oeuvres, plated dinners, stations and tasting dinners. Outside cakes are allowed, should the wedding couple prefer to supply their own cake.

All of the packages include event planning assistance, the use of a bridal suite, set-up and clean-up services, the wedding cake, tables, chairs, flatware, glassware and linen. When booking, please note that head counts can be increased, but not decreased.

Couples can also choose their bar packages. Options include open bar, limited bar, custom mixed bar and a cash bar. Bartenders are included in the package. No outside alcohol is allowed in the venue. There is ample parking for guests, and the venue is wheelchair-accessible.

Mallozzi’s has special add-on packages to help make wedding celebrations more memorable for guests. There is an afterparty package with options like a candy bar, gelato bar, chocolate fondue, s’mores, and Viennese and Villa Italia pastries. For those skipping the afterparty, a send-off package consisting of Villa Italia custom rolls with State National All-Beef petite hotdogs will leave guests with a delicious token of the food and the love that they experienced at Mallozzi’s Banquet & Ballrooms.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

1930 Curry Rd, Schenectady, NY (518) 355-0340

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Mia T

Mallozzi's was the PERFECT venue to make my wedding vision come alive! I cannot say enough good things about this place, the people who helped make the day possible, and the magnificent wedding coordinator Jennifer Henley! Jennifer is the best of the best! She had everything in... Read More control. I did not have to worry about a thing. I also had my bridal shower at Mallozzi's and I continue to hear how great the food was at the wedding and the bridal shower. The crepe bar.. AMAZING! The smores bar, nacho bar, the cake! I heard sooo many compliments on the appetizers in cocktail hour. The ballroom was absolutely beautiful. I will continue to have events at Mallozzi's and continue to send everyone I know in their direction. Thank you again Mallozzi's & Jennifer Henley! Xo

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Nicole R

We had our ceremony and reception at Treviso in Albany and everything was amazing! Just how we envisioned it, and Jennifer Henley went above and beyond for us. Our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was, which was one of our top priorities with two large... Read More Italian families eating!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kim G

Fantastic venue, amazing workers, and Jennifer makes sure that all your needs are met throughout the entire planning process, as well as on the special day. They were able to accommodate all of our wants and needs, and made our special day worry-free. I would recommend Jennifer... Read More and the Mallozzi group to anyone! Thank you for making our wedding day perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Dennis

We had our ceremony and reception both held at Mallozzi's in Schenectady at the end of August. I can not say enough about the venue and the amazing staff. Jenn Henley was our wedding coordinator. She was fantastic. Jenn worked with us from beginning to end. She was professional,... Read More easy going and willing to meet our every request. She even offered us some guidance with the planning which we appreciated. She was easy to get a hold of, responsive and contributed so much to our perfect day. The venue was so beautiful. Very classy with a fun feel. The food was out of this world. All throughout the night, staff was excellent and were so friendly to all of our guests. We would highly, highly recommend Jenn and Mallozzi's for your special event. They made our day absolutely perfect! Thank you so much to Jenn and Mallozzi's!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Gabrielle P

My husband and I got married at Mallozzi's on 08-11-17. We were originally an off premise wedding. We had planned to get married at another venue but after sneaking a peek at the gorgeous ballroom at Mallozzi's while we were signing our catering contract we immediately changed... Read More our mind and knew Mallozzi's was the spot. We worked with Jen and she is WONDERFUL - she truly made us feel like family! She is not only professional but accommodating and flexible with any changes. Her suggestions and guidance are always "spot on"! We so appreciated her "can do" attitude and spirit. She listened closely to our every wish and desire, understanding our "attention to detail" and made all of our dreams a reality. This venue made for a magical evening! The food was exceptional and constantly kept pace with our guests' appetites! Everyone is still raving about the food and venue. We had a variety of some of the best food any venue has to offer; Johnny's Nachos, coconut shrimp, bacon wrapped scallops to name a few and that was just during cocktail hour. Moving into the reception we had braised beef short rib and chicken fontina. Closing out the night we had a delicious Gelato bar and Villa Italia Italian cookies - not only did it taste fantastic, but was displayed beautifully! What really stood out to us on our wedding night and to our whole family as well was a member of the Mallozzi staff, Jeffrey. He took care of our every whim and even made sure to check in on our elderly grandparents. He went above and beyond and pushed our special needs brother Matthew into the Ballroom for announcements. In summary, Jen and the whole Mallozzi family helped make this "the wedding of our dreams"! We could not have been more pleased!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Kasandra G

Extremely friendly very nice

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

Robert and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Mrs. Jennifer Henley and the Mallozzi family. Jennifer and her team were extremely professional and provided exceptional customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. Jennifer and her team... Read More made the wedding planning process stress free. I gave them a vision and they ran with it. Everything was absolutely perfect and beautiful and exceeded my expectations! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, she knows what she is doing! I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding planner, and if I had to rate her from 1 to 10...it would be a 100! Whenever we needed something or had a question, she always was responsive and quick! She was always professional and even brought the vendors to us! I was truly amazed by that because how many wedding planners can actually bring the vendors to you to sell their services. Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend her and the Mallozzi family to any engaged couple! With love, Mr. & Mrs. Robert Baker 4-30-2016

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Krista B

We had both our ceremony and reception here and everything went perfectly! Our wedding planner Jess was amazing and helped us so much! The best part about Mallozzi's is that they let it be your wedding, not theirs (which is how some venues seemed when we were looking into them).... Read More We had a lot of choices in how things were done and we were so happy with everything! The ballroom is so beautiful and all of our guests kept saying how good the food was!

Fantastic reception staff!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Erin P

Mallozzi's truly gave us a fantastic wedding reception. The staff that night were wonderful. Our dinner began with the wait staff dancing in the salads to be our guest, which was a welcomed surprise! The food was incredible and there was certainly plenty of it. If any of our... Read More guests left feeling hungry then it was their own fault! Our sales person was fairly difficult to deal with and frankly was not good. But everything that we went through with her was overlooked thanks to the amazing staff and service that we received from the banquet manager that evening.

Awesome Venue

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Katie K

We moved across country twice in between finding our venue and getting married. Needless to say it was quite stressful. The representatives at Mallozzi's really made it a lot easier to handle with their expertise and great suggestions. They were patient and understanding. They... Read More even gave us the option to Skype with them when time came to get together to make decisions. The reception was flawless, they were definitely on their toes and they knew the right questions to ask ahead of time so there was no miscommunication. The food was absolutely delicious and the cake that was included through our package was gorgeous. We got married on premises and it was beautiful. We had the Venetian room for cocktail hour and it worked out great following our outdoor ceremony. The appetizers were perfect and there was a ton of food. Our reception was in the Main Ballroom and they just updated the decor included the dance floor and drapes that fall from the cieling. It was more than enough room. we had just over 100 people, but they can fit up to 300 in their Main Ballroom. We got married on a Sunday so they threw in a few things for free and customized our package to the way we wanted it. The value was excellent. Of all of the places that we looked, nothing really came close in price and just the attitude of the wedding coordinator. One of the greatest things about this venue is that their accommodations are right across the parking lot. So nobody had to drive anywhere after a night of drinking and celebrating, and I didn't have to rent a shuttle bus. Their rooms were large enough that my my bridesmaids were able to stay with me the night before and the hair and makeup people had more than enough room to setup. Highly recommended!

Perfect wedding

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Erica K

My wedding was perfect, everything was taken care of. The food was fantastic and a great value. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day.

best night of our life!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Ashley M

My husband Joe and I had the most AMAZING wedding night. Mallozzi's really made it all happen so perfectly. Francesca's help from the beginning was outstanding and we felt so comfortable working with her! She made us feel so welcome and at home. The night of was fabulous.... Read More Everyone keeps raving about the food and how they have never tasted such excellent food before. Especially the cocktail hour :) I don't think any other venue has as much food as they offer for the price!!! I am so happy with the way everything turned out and I couldn't have asked for anything better!

My dream come true

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Megan M

Francesca me the staff at Mallozzi's were able to capture the vision I wanted for our wedding and go beyond to make it spectacular. Everyone was helpful and professional during all meetings and events. Francesca, the bridal coordinator, made herself available to me outside of... Read More her typical business hours, which just goes to show the kind of service you will get from the Mallozzi's family. Worth every penny spent, our wedding was just perfect!

GREAT Venue!

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Jenn W

Loved the ballroom from the minute I saw it. Francesca at Mallozzi's was wonderful with all of the planning. Everyone was pleasant and easy to deal with. The food is fantastic and the prices were very reasonable. And a cake from Villa Italia was included!!!

Everyone was raving about our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Melissa S

We had met with a few venues to host our wedding, but ultimately decided on Mallozzi's because of the value (Villa Italia Wedding cake is included with wedding packages!) and proximity to the Hotel which they also own. (We had problems with the hotel however and didn't end up... Read More using them- more on that later) We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at Mallozzi's and they have many rooms and options, so that our guests were moved room to room throughout the night rather than having to switch over the rooms. Also, I have an aunt who is in a wheelchair and she didn't have any problems in going room to room, the entire venue is wheelchair accessible. Every option was laid out extremely well, and our consultant Amanda was great about explaining everything to us. We were able to customize pretty much anything we wanted, and the standard options were wonderful as well. The ballroom had beautiful chandeliers and fabric draping on the ceiling which automatically give the whole room a beautiful feel. They offered up-lighting as an add-on, which we utilized and the room looked great. Our day-of coordinator was Theresa, and she was wonderful to work with. We didn't meet her until the Wednesday before our Saturday wedding, but she made us feel very comfortable and confident that the day was going to be great. The entire day went off without a hitch, and a month later, our guests are still talking about what a great time they had. The food is awesome, and plentiful, and definitely worth the price. We had many options as far as the menu goes as well. Overall, we had a great day- the only snag was the whole hotel issue. The entire hotel was "blocked" for the entire weekend by another couple for 2 years prior to our event but none of the rooms had ever been booked. The manager at the hotel called the other couple and after a few weeks they begrudgingly released a few rooms for us to block for our guests for Saturday (The day of our wedding) night only. We were not allowed to check in earlier than 1PM so we couldn't even get ready there. We ended up using the Albany Marriott on Wolf Road (There was a Union College event that weekend so ALL THE HOTELS in Schenectady were booked, ugh!) and everything worked out in the end. I would recommend Mallozzi's to any couple looking for a wedding venue. Book early, we had a late October wedding and we booked it 10 months in advance and it was the only weekend left during their "peak time"!

wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Meghan C

So organized! Helped make the whole night magical!!

Amazing Everything!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Kristin Z

Mallozzi's has been amazing throughout the past 2 years while my husband and I have been planning our wedding. We had a difficult time finding a venue that had a reasonable minimum price, as we only had 100 guests, but Mallozzi's worked with us in every aspect to ensure we... Read More created a reception that was a complete reflection of us, and at a reasonable cost. On the wedding day, everything was flawless. Multiple guests commented to us on the amazing quality and amount food at the cocktail hour. The ballroom was everything I ever dreamed of and I could not have asked for a more perfect night! I would highly recommend Mallozzi's, as it is clear they are professionals-from the sales manager, to the banquet manager, to the wait staff...they all knew how to go that extra mile and have been doing this for quite some time!!

Fabulous, absolutely flawless!

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Jamie Y

Great service, beautiful venue, staff was friendly and prompt, food was delicious and so convenient with hotel, ceremony, cocktail hour and ballroom all in one location! Everyone complimented about how beautiful everything was :)

Mrs. Albert Miller III

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Kristen M

The ballroom at Mallozzi's was absolutely gorgeous! The food was excellent, everyone is still talking about how delicious it was. The wait staff was top notch. Everyone received their dinner at about the same time which was important to us. We didn't want the last table... Read More getting their dinner while everyone else was finishing up and getting ready to dance. Albert and I were truly pleased from beginning to end!

What a great place to get married!

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Kristin D

We got married on June 9th at Treviso, by Mallozzi's. Everything was just how we envisioned it to be, they carried out every vision we put on paper. The day of was great, we did 3 room transitions and it was all flawless! The food was top notch and our wedding cake from Villa... Read More Italia was amazing! Great service to all guests but special attention was paid to the bride and groom! Bravo!

mallozzi's

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 Lindsey M

mallozzi's did a beautiful job with our wedding from start to finish. they took care of everything!!

MALLOZZI'S

Reviewed on 8/26/2011 Latoya W

Francesca at Mallozzi's was on top of everything. I worried about nothing on my wedding. Everything was gorgeous and the food was excellent!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Emily C

We absolutely loved the staff and all of their help. Theresa made sure everything stayed on time and was there for rehearsal and the big day. They literally took care of and coordinated everything and were very efficient and organized! FOOD was amazing. Everyone was... Read More commenting and complimenting the food, cake and cookies!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Nikki M

We recently had our reception at Mallozzi's and absolutely NOTHING and NO ONE else can compare! The food was incredible, the service amazing. We worked with Amanda, who made sure everything was exactly as we wished, and the night of our wedding reception, our banquet manager... Read More Teresa was there to take care of everything. Every single moment was flawless, and I couldn't imagine a more beautiful reception anywhere else!

Love Love Love!

Reviewed on 10/18/2010 Anna M

People are still talking about the food at my wedding! Malozzi's handled everything from the tables and chairs to the cocktail hour and dessert. Everything was FLAWLESS. Thank god for Teresa our banquet manager. She put all fears to rest at our last meeting!