What's your celebration? share it us!

At Mamma Vittoria we can customize any event to perfection. Whether you are planning a small, intimate Wedding or Rehearsal Dinner, a memorable Quinceanera/Sweet Sixteen, a Communion for your child, special surprises such as Baby and Bridal Showers, even an extravagant Bar/Bat Mitzvah!

Restaurant

Engagement Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Food + Catering

160 Franklin Ave, Nutley, NJ (973) 662-0242

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Erin P

This past weekend, Mamma Vittoria hosted my daughter's Baptism. Everything went exactly as I hoped. The staff was efficient and the food was excellent. The owner, Nella, was of great assistance throughout the entire planning process. I highly recommend Mamma Vittoria for any... Read More type of party!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

I've had 2 parties here and both were huge successes. The staff is very accommodating, and super professional. Nella makes it easy to arrange exactly what you're looking for. My family will definitely be back in the future.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Jeanne M

I had my daughters bridal shower there last week. What a great experience! The staff was a pleasure and Nella is great! The food and service were outstanding! I would definately recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Christine F

Mamma Vittoria made my event absolutely exceptional. All of our guests raved about the food and the atmosphere was just perfect. I would return at any time for any event.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Kate B

A few weeks ago we had my sister's bridal shower at Mamma Vittoria. The staff was so attentive and kind throughout the entire event. The food was good. And the cost was the best we had seen in this area and trust me, we called a lot of places. We were able to bring our own wine... Read More and they didn't charge a corking fee. We also brought our own desserts and they set it up for us on a dessert table. We had about 35 people as were seated in the window top half of the main dining room. The lighting, ambiance and decorations were perfect. My sister was so thrilled with the experience, as well, which was so important to me. We will definitely be going back there for future events.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Patty K

We had our daughter's graduation party there. The food was amazing and the staff is so super caring! They truly made her day special. Especially Daniel and Janice! Great place!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Janice D

We had my daughters baby shower at Mamma Vittoria this past Saturday and it was amazingly! The food was outstanding and the staff was a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Meghan M

Had my rehearsal dinner at the restaurant. We had a great night. They made sure everything was set up and the food was beyond w hat I expected. Everyone was raving all night about how great the food was. I can't wait to go back for dinner one night and I would absolutely use... Read More this restaurant again for future events!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016

We had our Mom's 90TH BD party here. The food was great, the service was great. Received many compliments from our guests. Would definitely have another affair here. Nella is wonderful.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016

Had a 70th Birthday party here. Food and Service was great. Was a pleasure planning the party with Nella. Very responsive to my request.

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

I would recommend Mamma Vittoria to anyone interested in having a special event or celebration. The restaurant is decorated beautifully and for the holidays it looks amazing! We selected the buffet option and the food was really delicious for serving 40+ people. The service was... Read More beyond amazing, the owner is really easy to work with and very accommodating. The servers and staff were all very attentive and on point with what our party need. Overall it was a really great experience for us and our guests and we will be having future parties here for sure.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Janine D

I have had five parties at Mamma Vittorias and have never been disappointed. Food is excellent, service is superb. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

We recently had our daughter's christening at Mamma Vittoria. The owner, Nella, was a pleasure to work with when planning the event. The food was delicious and the service was top notch. All of our guests raved about the food and the servers. The entire staff at Mamma Vittoria... Read More truly made our daughter's special day perfect! We look forward to having more parties here in the future! :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Marisa M

They do an amazing job and the staff has provided for our party to be a success! The food was great and staff is amazing! You are the only restaurant I have been to that tries to assist with decorations as well. It was such a stress reliever when I walked in and saw mainly... Read More everything done. I just had to change a few small minor things which was awesome! I couldn't thank Nella and her staff enough for making our daughters baptism turn out to be an amazing event! We will Definitely be back!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Jill P

We had our rehearsal dinner there, as well as my bridal shower and our son's baptism. The food was delicious & plentiful, and the service was attentive & accommodating. We will be planning future events there.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

I hosted my daughter's bridal shower at Mamma Vittoria. The venue was perfect for this occasion. Working with Nella in preparation for the event was a joy. The staff was fantastic and the food got rave reviews from all the guests. I highly recommend .

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

We had our baby's first birthday there and the service and food was top notch!