Documentary, Modern

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

Pittsburgh, PA (724) 209-4776

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Tina B

Seriously the best vendor out of all of them from our wedding. Manny has an eye for every photo and detail. We are OBSESSED with all of our engagement and wedding photos. He did a fantastic job. He came recommended to us and we would recommend him to ANYONE!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Emily P

Manny came highly recommended to us from a friend, and they were not lying! Manny was absolutely PERFECT! He was so organized, professional, talented, and easy to work with! We are totally obsessed with how the pictures turned out. He kept our very large wedding party organized... Read More and smiling, and even made family portraits seem fun. His eye for dramatic, beautiful shots is unparalleled!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Stefani D

If I could give 5+ stars, I would. I can't tell you how many compliments I received for our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Manny does not miss a detail- whether it be your photo requests or even the smallest detail on your dress. He even asked us to come outside... Read More during our reception so we wouldn't miss an AMAZING sunset photo op. We are very impressed with his work-- the only problem we have faced has been trying to decide which pictures are our favorites!! I've already recommended him to a friend getting married next year. Your wedding photos are something you will cherish forever-- seriously, you need to hire Manny and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Talented photographer and wonderful person!!! I could not ask for a better experience from start to finish! Manny was so easy to work with and really listened to what I wanted to capture in my wedding photographs. I had a very small wedding and Manny was willing to work out a... Read More package that was customized to fit my wedding day needs. He even helped me find a videographer two weeks before my wedding day! He is very professional and answered all of my emails very quickly. I would recommend Manny to any bride that does not want to stress or worry if her wedding photographs will meet her expectations because if Manny is your photographer they will be above and beyond your highest expectation! His work is truly stunning!

Amazing Photographer!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Kristin P

Honestly I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture my wedding. He was so thorough on what exactly I wanted pictures of, what I really didn't care to have pictures of, and the timeline of our day. We got a ton of photos, but that worked to our advantage! We got... Read More to pick from over 1300 photos and we could always find one picture in a set where everyone is smiling and no one is blinking! Manny was perfect. He took our little space (we had our ceremony and reception in the same hotel) and managed to differentiate into almost 10 scenes that each looked amazing but completely separate. You couldn't tell it was all part of the same locale! He also was great when directing us and our family. He wasn't intrusive when he asked when we wanted to do things throughout the night and was so flexible with when we wanted to have certain things done by. Overall, it was an amazing experience and I couldn't have picked a better photographer! If you're looking to preserve your wedding through pictures, Man Nguyen is the way to go!!

Another 5-star review

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 naina r

Hmm. Let me think of something the other million 5 star reviews didn't cover. Manny honored certain poses I wanted. He was sensitive to making sure not to highlight certain things I didn't want. I brought some jewelry from our Indian wedding ceremony for Manny to photograph... Read More alongside our Christian wedding ceremony and he did so beautifully. He accommodated us and gave us a fun extra photo shoot at the end of the wedding with an amazing view in the back from Mt. Washington. Only regret was not being able to bring him to India with me for our Indian ceremony! Highly recommend! His second photographer had bobby pins in tow, kept my dress clean and shot the most amazing pictures! A true professional.

Great!

Reviewed on 12/08/2014

Manny was pleasant to work with. Everything from booking to when we got out photos was simple. During the wedding day, he kept out of sight and took many candids of my friends and family which is the style that we liked and wanted. He remembered to do group shots that I... Read More requested. My grandma and grandpa left after the ceremony and wasn't there for photos. Luckily, Manny remembered and got the group shot during the reception. I also really enjoyed the albums that we ordered. The process was quick, simple, and the albums came out beautifully. After the wedding, we were going through our gifts and realized one came from Manny. We couldn't believe that he took the time to get us something. The wrapping paper was especially beautiful :) Many the photos are hanging on our walls right now and we get lots of compliments from family and friends. I would totally recommend Manny!

Totally recommended!

Reviewed on 11/28/2014

We contacted Manny and were crushed when he said there were other people interested in the same date. But we wanted to reframe from looking at other photographers until we knew for sure. He had the style we wanted and after looking at hundreds of other photographers, I didn't... Read More want to go with my 2nd choice. Luckily for us, the others didn't follow through and we got to meet and book Manny. The booking process was simple as can be. Manny always let us knew what the next step was and how to proceed. He kept in contact with us through emails. We never had any doubts that he'll be there for us. The engagement shoot went great. On the wedding day, he always kept us update to date on the next thing we need to do. He stuck to our timeline when most other vendors didn't. He got many of the shots I wanted and more. After the wedding, he kept in contact and gave us a small preview. We were so excited to see our photos from the day. He edited some photos for us so we can used in the Thank You cards. When we got our photos back, we were completely thrilled. I completely recommend Manny. He is a wonderful photographer and I hope he continues to stay in business!

Manny is wonderful!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Sarah p

Manny did my engagement photos this past week and I just wanted to say how awesome the experience was! Manny was a wonderful photographer and you could tell he was experienced and knew just what he was doing! Manny actually cares about taking good pictures for you, and he put a... Read More lot of though and effort into taking our pictures!! Absolutely loved working with him and would do it again for our wedding in a heart beat! Thanks Manny!

Thank you Manny!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Meghan I

Manny was AWESOME to work with, and gave us absolutely beautiful images. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I would definitely recommend considering Manny. He has a gift for using natural light, and captures the little moments you don't even have time to see during... Read More the day. He kept in touch with us throughout the months leading up to the wedding and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted on the big day. He is punctual, up front, friendly, and passionate about what he does, and it shows. Our wedding album is beautiful, and he worked really hard to make it special for us. I am getting rave reviews from my family members about all the images and can't thank him enough for his dedication to making our day unforgettable. Thank you Manny!

Thank you, Manny!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Rachel G

My groom and I did a TON of research for our wedding photographer - that was definitely one of the most important vendors for our wedding that we really wanted to "get right." We knew photographers weren't cheap, but we wanted to find someone who wasn't going to totally blow our... Read More budget and could still take wonderful, professional photographs. Easier said than done! We interviewed multiple photographers in the Pittsburgh area and everyone we liked cost way more than we could afford. Some of the cheaper ones LOOK cheap... you get what you pay for. Finally one of the photographers we interviewed (who we could not afford) recommended Man Nguyen Photographer and we are honestly so thrilled that she did! Manny took beautiful, timeless, classic photos for us. His style is beautiful - not too "trendy" with all the overexposed, blown out photos you see a lot of on Pinterest. His price was VERY competitive and we did not sacrifice quality at all. Many of the photographers we interviewed charged extra for the rights to your own photos, but that was not the case with Manny, for which we are so grateful! He took our engagement photos first (which we were able to use on our save the dates) and we were so pleased with the results -- it really put our mind at ease that he would do a great job at the wedding too. He is friendly, funny and personable which made it easy to be relaxed and candid on the day of the wedding. His second shooter, Katya, was adorable and so friendly as well. Manny was also extremely professional and very inconspicuous -- there was never a time that he distracted from the ceremony or caused any disruption while trying to get pictures. At the same time, it was really helpful during the professional portraits that he told us exactly what he needed: where to stand, how to pose, who needed to go where, etc. It was so nice to follow his instructions and know we would get the best possible photos and it kept the process moving (without it taking a million years). He also kept the business end concise and headache free - he was organized and prompt with phone and email replies, and he sent us helpful reminders when payment due dates were approaching. Long story short: hire Manny! He was a wonderful photographer for our wedding and I'm so happy we were able to book him.

Manny is Awesome.

Reviewed on 4/26/2014

Manny was fantastic with our wedding photos!! He did a great job of taking beautiful pictures, while not drawing attention to himself. All of our guests were very appreciative that they didn't notice him! Our pictures came out amazing, he was really easy to work with, and has a... Read More great personality! I absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 1/09/2014

I found out about Manny on craigslist so I was very skeptical at first. I was worried that it might be a scam etc. However, my anxiety and worries went out the window as soon as I met him. I was able to trust him in executing our vision and providing quality work for us.... Read More Manny is someone I would love to recommend to anyone that is in need of a photographer. He went above and beyond our expectations!! He was very easy to work with because he was always willing to listen to our requests and meet with us. I felt at ease and comfortable telling him what kind of pictures I wanted from our wedding. He always got back to us right away and made time to meet with us too. I was especially impressed with how he was punctual and prompt in getting back to us. I knew I could trust him. He provided us with various quality pictures. My husband and I LOVE checking them out. He kept us in the loop and continuously updated us with the progress of the pictures. We are truly grateful and relieved we had asked him to be our photographer! If you are in need of a photographer I highly recommend Manny. You will not be sorry!!!

Best Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 12/31/2013 eduardo g

Talk about exceeding our expectations! Our wedding was in Newport Beach, California. Manny was in Newport Beach the day before the wedding to make sure he familiarized himself with the area and the venue in advance. He was so organized and a was a true pleasure to work... Read More with. In the planning phase, he asked all the right questions. He created a very detailed questionnaire that you can submit online and it’s designed to make sure he understands what’s most important to the couple. Out of all my vendors, he was by far the most professional and organized! Very impressive, especially since I was working with him from across the country. He made it so easy to make payments online. Manny was also extremely responsive. If I ever had an inquiry, he would respond within just a few hours. It was so refreshing to have someone so attentive and responsive, especially when it involved such a special part of our wedding. On the day of the actual wedding, Manny was so calm and easy to work with. He was patient with all our friends and family. You could tell he was having fun doing his job! I am still blown away every time I see our photo album and wedding pics. He took some stunning and creative shots! Manny was not just a vendor, he became part of our wedding experience because it was clear that he truly cared. He was with us for more time than he technically should have. He showed up early to make sure he was prepared and even stayed longer to make sure he captured our special moments! And the part that just blew me away...his thoughtfulness. I was shocked when Manny posted a blog sharing “our story” and some “teaser” pics while he edited all our other pics. I was floored when I read the blog because that was absolutely not something he had to do. He did that because he is thoughtful and goes above and beyond to make the couple feel special! Not to mention how many pictures he took. We have so many pictures of our wedding :) I’ve had many friends get married and every time I share my experience with my Manny they can’t believe it. I will continue to recommend him without any reservations. He is truly best in class!

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Catherine V

We love our photos from Manny, and we got so many! Some photographers will give about 100 shots, but we got so many more. He has a great documentary style that captures candid moments. His portraits are fantastic too. If you like what you see on his website, it's exactly what... Read More you'll get.

We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 9/28/2013

Man was great to work with! It was our first photo shoot and we were very nervous. Manny made sure we were comfortable and provided a few pointers to help us "warm up" to the camera. We had a great time and our photos turned out great. We will treasure those special moments... Read More that he captured. We highly recommend him and would definitely book him again in the future for other special occasions.

Engagement Session

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Samantha M

Last fall I had the privilege of having Manny take our engagement pictures. He was more than willing to work with our schedules. We loved his style and the pictures we had seen of his were so vibrant, and we were not disappointed with ours. Since receiving prints, we have... Read More gotten so many compliments on how professional they look. We also got a print done in poster size without any pixelation, the photo is still clear as crystal. Would recommend to anyone and you won't be disappointed with the quality of his work.

Great Find!

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Jamie R

His package was generous and affordable. He was also extremely patient with our family and bridal party. I also have to mention that he was the most prepared vendor and out of all the vendors we used. We had an out of town wedding, and he worked so well to keep the... Read More communication flowing throughout the whole process. We loved the fact that our bridal party and parents each received their own set of prints. The pictures turned out fantastic and our photo album is absolutely perfect.