Mandi O'Connor Photography

Based in Middle GA, available for travel worldwide.

Inspired, Timeless, Authentic Wedding Photography.

Mandi O'Connor Photography is made up of a husband and wife team specializing in weddings and engagements. Mandi, along with her husband Luke always shoot together for the full wedding day because they know how precious each moment of your day is. They capture the day from both the bride and groom's perspective in a joyful and efficient way to ensure not only that you will have photos to cherish forever, but also allowing you to enjoy the experience of your big day as it is happening!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

154 W Ridge Cir, Macon, GA Based in Middle GA, available for travel worldwide. (404) 353-7375

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

HANDS DOWN BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!!! I absolutely love this sweet lady! Mandi is awesome! She works great with couples and children. Her pictures are out of this world good and I promise you won't be able to pick which ones you like the best because they are all just that good.... Read More Mandi is super professional and she has a great attitude. She is definitely reasonably priced and the quality of her work is better than other photographers that charge way more. She and her husband made sure our special day was perfect. They captured every moment we wanted plus more. Since our wedding they have become a part of our family. We are so thankful that another photographer that was booked the day of our wedding recommended her to us. I truly believe it was meant to be. We will definitely be using her for upcoming family photos and to document our special life events.

2016-10-27T10:50:23 Response from the vendor

Leeanne, that means so much to me! We had such a wonderful time and you and Paul's wedding. We couldn't have asked for better conditions for the day or for a better couple to work with. Love you and thank you so much for all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jonathan C

Five stars does not do Mandi justice! She's reasonably priced, explains everything thoroughly, has very open communication, and this is all before a single picture is taken! She won our confidence very early on in our journey to find an exceptional photographer for our wedding.... Read More She used both digital and film photography (you get the best of both worlds!), and her post processing shows some true talent and passion in what she does. If you have any hesitation, put your mind at ease - you can not go wrong by going with Mandi O'Connor Photography!!

2016-10-27T10:57:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Jon! You and Sarah have been such a blast to work with and we truly feel blessed to have had the opportunity to photograph your wedding. The knowledge and value you have for photography has caused me to feel even more... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Mallory M

Mandi O'Connor Photography has been truly a pleasure to work with! Mandi doesn't just get the shot she's looking for and then move on to the next. She wants to know the full story. She wanted to know how my fiancé met, fell in love, got engaged, etc. I believe that because she... Read More was curious about these pivotal moments in our lives, our story shined through in our photos. Not to mention, Mandi is willing to go above and beyond for her clients; no shot is too much or too far for her! After meeting Mandi, I felt like I had known her for years. She is passionate about her photography and is ready and willing to take her career to the next level. I would (and have already) recommend her to others in the community!

2016-10-27T11:02:05 Response from the vendor

I am so thankful to be able to work with you, Mallory! Your kind words mean so much to me and it's so awesome that you've already recommended me to others. It has been such a joy to get to know you and Kyle through... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Maris D

Mandi was a pleasure to work with and is a very talented artist. Mandi is very interested in capturing the essence of each wedding and takes a keen interest in producing photos of exactly what each bride envisions. Mandi did a fabulous job on my daughters wedding and created a... Read More beautiful album for my second daughter. I would highly recommend Mandi!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Laura M

Mandi and her husband Luke were fantastic to work with! We were running a little late to the venue to get ready, and by the time we got there, they had already taken all of their detail/venue pictures and were ready to keep rolling with us. We took pictures both before and after... Read More the ceremony, and during both intervals they knew exactly how much time we had and kept everybody on track without feeling rushed at all. They both were also just so incredibly sweet. My husband was a little skeptical with me of why there needed to be pictures of him and his groomsmen getting ready, and then one of the first things he said to me during our first look photo time was, "Luke is awesome!" I am so glad we were able to have them photograph our wedding and can't wait to see how all the pictures turn out!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Brittany B

Mandi did an amazing job capturing our big day. She was very professional and explained the whole process from start to finish. she went above and beyond what I had ever expected.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Elizabeth D

Mandi has been amazing to work with so far! She has taken our engagement photos and will be doing our wedding in May. I absolutely LOVE our engagement photos. They are exactly what I was envisioning. She is so kind and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Mandi!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Andrew S

Mandi took our anniversary photos and she was so awesome. We took our pictures with our cat and she was so patient and kind. She is one truly on of a kind.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Andrew S

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Josh M

Our experience with Mandi was truly great. I initially was uncomfortable with the idea of having pictures made, but Mandi's laid-back style instantly put me at ease. We absolutely love our pictures and wholeheartedly recommend Mandi to you!

2016-10-27T11:11:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Josh! I'm so glad you love your pictures and that I helped you feel more relaxed during the session. At least someone thinks I'm funny, haha! You and Sarah are such a sweet couple and are naturals in front of the camera!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sarah M

I just can't say enough good things about Mandi! She went out of her way to make us comfortable and to get the very BEST shots for our "missed the date" engagement shoot. (We never had engagement pictures taken, but decided we REALLY wanted some 6 years after the fact!) The... Read More investment we made hiring Mandi was worth every penny- and then some! She is so reasonably priced, especially considering the care and accommodations she makes for each individual session. She's warm, kind, and SUPER talented! You couldn't dream up anyone better! Go ahead and book Mandi for whatever photography needs you have- she's the BEST!!

2016-10-27T11:16:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Sarah! I had such a great time at your super unique anniversary/engagement/missed the date session! You were an absolute joy to work with (it was a lot of fun to be able to be so silly and goofy and have you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kyle H

Mandi has been great to work with. Everything has been a breeze from scheduling appointments, designing the save-the-dates to the actual shoots. We will definitely use Mandi in the future!

2016-10-27T11:19:16 Response from the vendor

Kyle, thank you so much! I am super grateful to be able to work with you and Mallory and for such a nice review. Looking forward to seeing you both again soon!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Mandi O'Connor is a wonderful person and photographer! She took my engagement pictures along with my wedding pictures. My engagement pictures were better than I ever dreamed and I still catch myself looking at them all the time. She was extremely attentitive at my wedding and... Read More made sure to get every detail. I am so grateful for Mandi and Luke as the photographers on my wedding day and definitelyrecommend them for yours!

2016-10-27T11:22:24 Response from the vendor

Jordan, your engagements are still some of my favorites I have ever done. You and Corbin were so much fun to work with and Luke and I had a great time with you guys at your wedding! You guys are a wonderful couple! Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah H

If I could give Mandi more stars, I would! She's an extremely talented photographer. She did my bridal portraits and they turned out absolutely stunning. She's the sweetest and easiest to work with. I highly recommend her!

2016-10-27T11:25:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Sarah! You are such a precious person and it was an honor to shoot your bridal portraits. What a fun day that was! The love both you and Jon share is so beautiful and we loved shooting your wedding as well. I'm so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Soliel D

This woman is awesome my husband and I had an amazing time when she did our photos!

2016-10-27T11:26:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We had a wonderful time with both you and your hubby, Soleil!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Katie S

Mandi is so sweet and it so wonderful having her as photographer! I am absolutely in love with my engagement pictures and am looking forward to the beautiful wedding pictures that I know she will capture!

2016-10-27T11:28:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Katie! We had a blast shooting your engagements at the Athens Botanical Garden and I can't wait for your wedding! You guys are an awesome couple so I know we will have a great time and come back with some stellar pictures!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

Mandi took our anniversary photos and we absolutely love them. She is so kind and knowledgable. We tell everybody about her and we will continue to use her in the future. She is a delight to work with.

2016-10-27T11:30:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review and the recommendation! It means a lot to me and I'm delighted to have been able to work with you both!

Mandi and Luke O'Connor

We are a husband and wife team based in Georgia. We feel so blessed to be able to live out our dream of owning a business that serves others. We love photography and are super passionate about capturing the love and memories of our clients. We focus on capturing our client's "best self" while also remaining candid and authentic to who they really are. Thanks for taking the time to read our bio, looking forward to having the opportunity to get to know you really soon!