Mandy Evans Photography

located in southwest missouri, inspired worldwide.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Ozark | Springfield | , MO located in southwest missouri, inspired worldwide. (417) 379-5308

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Shelly R

Mandy was amazing!! She captured the absolute best moments of our wedding, and they are so beautiful! She was the perfect mix of professional and fun, which helped us to be comfortable in front of the camera. I would absolutely use her again!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Molly M

Mandy was the best part of our wedding and engagement! She was so flexible with us and really felt just like a best friend. She made us laugh and feel comfortable and natural the whole time. We couldn’t have asked for a better person to share such an exciting time with, and we’d... Read More recommend her to any and everyone 1000 times over!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Sarah K

Fun, Patient, and overall AMAZING! I don't think I could have picked a better photographer. Mandy is the real deal! She made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera and her fun, outgoing personality made the entire process a blast! Thank you again Mandy for... Read More capturing our special day!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Laura M

Mandy was amazing! Not only are her photos beautiful, but her personality keeps the whole day fun and full of laughter. She was perfect at making friends with and wrangling a wedding party of 20. I am so glad I stopped at her booth at a wedding show! She was the best find ever!... Read More I would highly recommend her to every single bride.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lakin F

I absolutely LOVE Mandy's spunky style and attitude. She has so many fantastic ideas and is so fun and easy to talk to and be around. We felt completely comfortable with her from the moment we met which is a major positive since she is sharing such an intimate time with us.... Read More Could NOT be more ecstatic with our results from Mandy. I will definitely be using her for family photos later on as well.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kelsey K

Mandy is the best!! We connected from the very first time we met. She is so original, laid back, and super fun to work with. She will forever be our photographer from now on. We were so lucky to have such a wonderful and kind hearted person to spend such a special day with. We... Read More couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

I highly recommend Mandy Evans Photography! Mandy was excellent to work with, we had a great time taking photos. She made the whole process easy and stress free. And most importantly, I'm in love with our photos! ❤️

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Aleesha R

You have no idea how much of a life saver that Mandy was for my wedding. I hired her to be the photographer at my wedding on May 21, 2016! I got the 6 hour package and that was plenty of time for her to capture all the perfect images of my perfect day. We got back 365 photos... Read More back and I was so thankful for every single moment that she captured! She made my day go by so smoothly. She makes sure that you get every picture you want done and keeps things flowing. She does not allow for any time to be wasted which I loved because we had such a time crunch! She was very professional and made me feel at ease all day long. Our pictures were absolutely breath taking. My husband and I could not stop looking at our wedding pictures once we got them back. We also got our photos back within TWO WEEKS!! Which is absolutely amazing! HIRE HER! You will absolutely not regret it!

2016-07-15T08:35:49 Response from the vendor

Aleesha! Thank you so much for such sweet words! Your wedding day was so sweet and intimate! I loved spending 5 hours with you and your family as you and Ryan celebrated becoming husband and wife! Congratulations to you both!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

Why give this awesome woman only 5*'s?! She's a 10 all around! Our wedding process wouldn't have been the same without this lovely lady by our side helping to capture the most special day of our relationship! She is a peach to work with, totally easy-going, but super organized... Read More so you always know you are taken care of! Highly recommend this photographer to all brides!

2016-07-15T08:37:15 Response from the vendor

Chelsea! Love you both so much! (Can I put a little plug in here for the amazing family owned venue that you all resorted from the ground up in 5 months!) It has been such a wonderful piece of the pie for me getting to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Kenna W

I absolutely love Mandy. I can't express how talented she is and how enjoyable it was to have her as our engagement/wedding photographer. She is so incredibly invested in your special day and capturing your most memorable moments. I felt an immediate connection and friendship... Read More from the very first time that I met her! I KNEW she was the one!

2016-06-13T17:21:04 Response from the vendor

Kenna! It was my HONOR to have been with you and Sean along the way! I have loved every moment of working with you!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Kelly M

Mandy is simply amazing. I don't think there is any other way to put it. She was so welcoming and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. You can tell she genuinely cares about her customers and capturing the love and happiness that they share. The photos from our... Read More wedding day completely blew us away. I will definitely be using her again!

2016-06-13T17:21:58 Response from the vendor

Kelly and Dustin! I loved being there! You two have something so special!!! I appreciate you both and am sending hugs xoxo

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Matt L

Mandy is great! Very friendly and funny!

2016-06-13T17:22:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks Matt! Can't wait for the wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Paige P

From the beginning, Mandy was great. She made us both feel comfortable and actually made it all a lot of fun. Coming from a guy that hates getting his picture taken, that is saying a lot!! She's such a fun and bubbly personality that you really forget you were nervous in the... Read More first place. I honestly felt like we were just hanging out talking while she snapped a few pictures and then BANG we were done and they were AMAZING! We would recommend her again any day!!

Touch of Personality

Reviewed on 1/29/2016

The one thing that I feel Mandy captured best in our photos was our personality. She took time to discover our story and how we wanted it told. When it was all said and done the photos could speak for themselves and it was as if we were speaking through them. She did a great job... Read More and I will continue to recommend her to everyone.

Creative & Caring

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Julie Z

From day one Mandy felt us feel at ease. She connected so well and we knew we were in good hands. Her photography is incredible, but she goes above and beyond in serving her clients! I have some of the best quality wedding photos that I get to enjoy and re-live forever, but... Read More furthermore I have a new friendship with my wedding photographer! She made our shoots super fun! She is someone you can trust to deliver her best in every way! I recommend Mandy Evans fullheartedly to any bride looking for a photographer to capture their most important day!

2016-01-25T22:42:36 Response from the vendor

Julie, I am so blessed that "everything happens for a reason" and we found each other! Thank you so much for always being such a kind genuine person. I am so lucky to know you. AND even luckier to have gotten to travel this awesome... Read Less Read More

The BEST!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

I met Mandy at a bridal show with my daughter, Heyley, and instantly knew she was exactly what we were looking for! Throughout the planning process she was always readily available and answered all our questions. The day of the wedding was stress free - in large part due to... Read More Mandy. Every image was amazing and we will cherish those photos forever. Definitely recommend!

2016-01-25T22:43:26 Response from the vendor

Mrs. H! Thank you so much for the kind words and for being so welcoming into such an important day! I have loved getting to know you all so much!!!

Mandy Evans Photography

Reviewed on 1/21/2016

Oh. My. Gosh. Mandy did an amazing job photographing our wedding! From my initial contact with Mandy, to a year's worth of long distance planning (which included 3 states, 2 countries and 2 military schedules) to the wedding day and the post-production I have been so pleased... Read More with our choice to use Mandy's talents. She is professional, kind, fun, talented and ensured that no matter what ideas or concerns we had, they were adressed and we had a plan. Given that most brides have never planned a wedding, Mandy provides guidance and advice as to the schedule and how to best plan photos so that you can get AMAZING shots and still party with the family! Mandy and Terri (we selected a 2nd photographer option) worked with all of us to create photos that look natural and fun, got shots from multiple, creative angles, and helped us to relax and enjoy taking pictures. My husband and I agreed early on that wedding pictures were one of our priorities and wanted to make sure that we got the very best. Judging from the fact that both of us, and all of our family and friends are breathless when looking at our photos, I think that we chose well! I am so very grateful that we were able to work with Mandy and I won't hesitate to recommend her to anyone, for any occasion!--Jessica W

2016-01-25T22:44:33 Response from the vendor

Jessica!!! You are such a rock star! I was truly honored to be part of your day! Thank you for allowing us all that amazing time to create some awesome portraits. Your spirit energy and happiness is amazing! xoxo

Talent for Days!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Paige P

Mandy is such an AMAZING photographer! She made both our engagement session and our wedding day stress free while taking the most beautiful images of us. Her bubbly personality helped create a lot of candid shots of us and our wedding party, many of which are my favorite, and... Read More she gave us some great direction for the posed shots. She is so wonderful to work with and so talented. I am so glad we chose her to capture the most important day of our lives.

2016-01-25T22:45:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you Paige!!! You know I LOVED being along for the ride! Thank you for all the magic moments and memories! xoxo

Reviewed on 1/21/2016

We hired Mandy to photograph my daughter, Heyley's, December wedding. As a dad I was first and foremost worried about cost, and I can truly say with Mandy that she was worth every penny and then some. She must of took a thousand pictures or more, and they all turned out exactly... Read More how my daughter wanted them. I had to be in several of course, and pictures aren't my thing, but she was easy to work with, and very fast at getting the job done. Would recommend to all!

2016-01-25T22:46:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mr. H! You did a great job, just relaxing and being yourself!!! I hope to get it to do it all again, I hear there is another wedding happening!!! Congratulations!!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Heyley H

Mandy photographed my wife Heyley and I's wedding. As with any groom, taking pictures was probably the part I was least looking forward to. But with Mandy, we hardly knew she was there. Taking bridal party, bride and groom, and family pictures, flew by - we literally had every... Read More image and more that we wanted in an hour or less. And the quality was incredible, I still catch my wife drool/gazing at our photos almost two months later. To the grooms out there, I definitely recommend Mandy for quality and efficiency!

2016-01-25T22:47:04 Response from the vendor

Corey! Thank you for the kind words!!! Thanks for being thebomb.com

No words - She's THAT good!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Heyley H

Mandy exceeded every one of my expectations. We met at a bridal show and instantly connected. She never got flustered by my outlandish requests, or batted an eye at my changing wedding dates 3 times. Our engagement picture session was fast and effective, I loved every photo. Our... Read More wedding photos followed similar suite. She captured every moment perfectly, down to the last family portrait, in record time and quality. Not to mention I had a full blog post with 20+ images in THREE days after the wedding, and our full gallery of 500+ within a month. She's the best and I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone!

2016-01-25T22:49:35 Response from the vendor

Heyley! You are such an inspiration of a genuine, sweet, and lovely person. Your first look with Corey was one of my favorites. Your relaxed and trusting outlook was amazing and YOU made my job so easy!!! xoxo

Mandy Evans Photography -maid of honor views

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

Mandy did a wonderful job doing the photography at my sisters December wedding. She was very assertive and knew what she, and the bride wanted done ahead of time and it was not stressful at all! She is really good with people, and little kids and the photos turned out great!... Read More Would recommend her to anyone!

2016-01-25T22:50:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Hannah!!!! Thanks for being so great to work with!!! I hope to see you soon!!! Congratulations!!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

Mandy is hands down, THE BEST! She has a way of capturing exactly what your asking for, but more than delivers. She made me and my husband feel so comfortable during our engagement/wedding photos, that shows in our photos. She was able to capture who we are perfectly. If you're... Read More looking for someone to capture all your special moments, while having fun capturing those on film, Mandy is your girl!

2016-01-25T22:51:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind words!!!

Awesome photographer!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Mandi Y

Mandy made it very easy to work with her during a hectic time in your life such as planning your wedding. She communicated back and forth very promptly and kept everything very organized and efficient! As for the pictures, oh my gosh. She captured the most special day of our... Read More lives and did it with style. She has a great style to her photographs and we loved the way they came out. She edited and got them back to us within 4-5 weeks and I've heard of horrible stories of the photographers taking forever to get your pictures back from your special day which would be so frustrating. Great communication, great work, and would reccomend her to anyone!

2016-01-19T13:02:39 Response from the vendor

oh my goodness MANDI! I have so many favorite moments from your wedding day! I would like to take a minute to just swoon over that first kiss as husband and wife!!! Oh my goodness, it doesn't get anymore photographic!!! (Future grooms, check out Mandi... Read Less Read More

Everything and More

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Megan P

My husband and I are from KC however we decided to get married out in the country north of Springfield. We did not know anybody in the area and therefore didn't know where to start with our wedding planning. After sifting what felt like a billion photographers pictures I... Read More stumbled upon Mandy's. As soon as I saw her coloring and the way she used the plants in her surroundings I feel in love! We Skyped to talk and get to know each other then finally met for our engagement photos! Russell (husband) and I aren't really photogenic, but Mandy was able to capture our LOVE for each other, Oh and for our pup Jasper. She was in our engagement pictures! Next, came the wedding planning. If I needed any advice on who to use and where to get whatever I knew I could trust Mandy. Without her there I don't think our wedding would have been as beautiful as it was. We will definitely be using Mandy in the future when we decide to grow our family. Mandy for Life!!

2016-01-19T10:40:03 Response from the vendor

Megan! I have had such a great time getting to know you and Russell! Thank you for the kind words! A highlighted memory for me from your wedding day was all the laughing! Moments: The "dip" or drop :) and the bouquet toss! In all... Read Less Read More