Mango Punch

Wedding

Live Music, Music

P.O. BOX 820325, Houston, TX

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

We had Mango Punch performing at our wedding recently, and I couldn't be happier with their fantastic performance. Walter is such a nice and friendly guy, he truly wants to make it perfect and involve every guest. All of our guests said how great was the band. We had a very... Read More mixed crowd of different ages and cultures, but they all loved Mango Punch!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

Walter Suhr and his band Mango Punch did an amazing show for my husbands 50th birthday at House of Blues! Walter was very involved with the planning and set up and worked with the venue on lighting, sound and set-up so that everything was perfect that night! We had guests... Read More ranging from 9 years to 80 years and everyone danced and enjoyed it! Walter gets out onto the dance floor with the guests and really gets the party going. Even folks who don't dance ended up dancing and singing all night. Walter even helped us perform and plan a Flash Mob dance to Uptown Funk for a special birthday surprise. Walter and his manager Susana were easy to work with - always available and it was perfect. I would highly recommend them for any celebration!

INCREDIBLE all around!!!! GO FOR IT!

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 dal g

Walter and crew from Mango Punch are absolutely incredible! They played for us until about 4AM - such a great party going during the reception. Great quality of music, great voices, great music selection - would recommend them with my eyes closed. Additionally, super friendly... Read More people to work with - THANK you WALTER!!

Best Band ever

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Marissa F

My Band made the evening as wnderful as it was. They are for sure the best Latin Band in Houston. Thank you Walter for helping make my day so wonderful and special.

Walter is the best!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Jessica P

If you want a band that will get everybody off their chair then I would get Mango Punch!! The whole band will have you dancing the night away.

Review for Mango Punch

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lorena B

Mango Punch is #1 in creating a fun, party atmosphere. For the third year in a row Mango Punch! has won the Houston Press Music Award for Best Salsa/Latin Pop band in Houston. The lead singer Walter Suhr is very good at reading the crowd to know what to play next and they played... Read More a perfect balance of a variety of genres of music. He even had us over to his house in order to discuss what kind of music we wanted before our wedding! Susana Trimmer, the manager, was very easy to work with to book and work with the band.

Rating for Walter Suhr and Mango Punch