Mangos Makeup Artistry

South Florida:Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Ft. Lauderdale

Sophisticated and Luxurious Makeup Services

With over 10 years of continuous professional experience, Christine Mangos and her team will create stunning makeup and hair designs to capture the beauty in your special day. This highly recommended makeup artist has an incredible reputation in the wedding industry. She works regularly with award winning wedding photographers and top event coordinators in South Florida. Mangos Makeup Artistry travels to your suite the day of your event to keep you at ease and stress free. Other services available also include custom airbrush, false eyelash application, eyebrow threading and shaping, body and face art, and character makeup effects. For pricing information or scheduling your trial, please contact Christine at 954-401-7981.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

South Florida:Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Ft. Lauderdale (954) 401-7981
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Yarelis C

Christine is outstanding! She made my bridal party and I feel and look like complete princesses. From girls who wear makeup on a daily basis to girls that never wear makeup, we all loved her work! It was natural with a pop, everything I wanted for my wedding day and more. I look... Read More forward to booking Christine’s services for upcoming events! Thank you, you’re amazing!

Best make-up artist!

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 Celina M

I used Christine Mangos for my wedding and bridal party and everyone looked spectacular! She listened to the different styles and was able to accommodate everyone. She is flexible, reliable and the best value you will find in south florida!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Alessandra B

Christine Mangos is hands down the most talented makeup artist I have ever met! Not only is she a gifted artist, she immediately felt like a friend during the initial consultation and makeup trial in my parents’ home. Christine did the makeup for my sister’s 11/11/17 wedding,... Read More including the bride, 6 bridesmaids, and the mother of the bride. I have never felt so gorgeous and the complements just kept coming. I only wish the wedding was not a destination wedding and that I could use Christine on a regular basis in my home state. Christine also went WELL above and beyond staying with the bride and bridesmaids throughout all the formal pictures (retouching between shots), even giving the bride water through a straw. She fixed the boutonnieres that were not correctly placed on the groomsmen, she retouched all of our makeup, she fixed the brides hair after pictures. When I say she went well beyond the role of makeup artist, I truly mean it. Christine Mangos would be a wonderful addition to any special occasion. Thank you Christine, for making my sister’s day so very special!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Suzanne D

Christine Mangos is simply the best makeup artist that I have ever had! First of all, she is an absolute sweetheart, one of the kindest people I have ever met. She did my trial run for my bridal shower and we had so much fun that day. I received so many compliments on how... Read More beautiful my makeup was. She is a true makeup artist with both talent and professionalism. Since we had 10 girls on my wedding day that needed their makeup done, she brought another makeup artist with her that was equally as talented to make sure sure we were on time for the photographer. She thinks of every detail and makes you feel calm and comfortable in the process. I will hire her again in a heartbeat, and recommend her to all the brides out there who want to look amazing on their wedding day! I can't thank you enough for making my wedding day so special! You rock Christine Mangos!!! :)

Christine Mangos

I was born and raised in South Florida and ever since I was a child, I always had a passion for the arts which lead me to pursue a career in makeup artistry. Throughout my experience, I had the opportunity to learn from many great artists in the beauty, fashion, and film industry. I continue to always grow as an artist, by expanding my knowledge in all makeup techniques and working with production crews and special events...but I truly love weddings and making every bride's beauty radiate on her day!