Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

259 Washington St, Dedham, MA

Decent experience

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Allison M

I went to Manhattan Bridals in Dedham, MA since they carry the Allure Bridals Romance Collection. The selection there didn't disappoint. They had a ton to choose from even though the shop is on the small side. Overall my experience was pretty positive, I found a beautiful dress... Read More at a reasonable price. The only downside I had was with the alterations. I went for 2 fittings as I had a decent amount of changes needed. The week before the wedding at my final fitting, I was still feeling like the midsection and bust weren't quite fitting correctly, they told me that it was just that the dress was a bit wrinkled (it had a few layers) and once it was steamed it would be fine. When I tried it on the day before the wedding after it had been steamed, it still wasn't sitting quite right. It wasn't all that noticeable but for spending so much on the dress and alterations, I wish it would have fit a little bit better. Overall the staff was pleasant and I had a good experience. If given the opportunity to go back, I would still get the dress there but would probably go somewhere else for alternations.

Our Special DAY!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Valerie B

PATTY is the best from the moment I walked into Manhattan Bridals in Dedham and meet Patty I had no worries. She helped me pick out the gown of my dreams it was absolutely georgeous. I felt just like a princess on my day. The service with my Bridesmaids, and the service with... Read More all Groomsmen and my Hubby was flawless!! I highly recommend Manhattan Bridals if you want your day to be perfect!!! Val and Jason

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Cait S

I CANNOT say enough great things about Manhattan Bridal! After looking at many stores for my wedding dress, I wish that this had been my first stop! Every single person there is friendly, patient, knowledgeable and extremely meticulous. They all listened to what I wanted, and... Read More they made sure that my vision was exactly what I found in a wedding dress…and I did! This store is an absolute breath of fresh air, and they are more than welcoming to everyone. I went there twice before purchasing my dress and even two more times before it came in to try the style on with veils, and show my sister who lives out of state. Every single time they treated me like it was my first visit and absolutely wonderfully. Having worked with many vendors and stores in planning my wedding, not once did I even think twice or stress about this store, and that is huge! I could not recommend a better place to find your wedding dress (or bridal party) and my experience here was beyond outstanding! THANK YOU, Manhattan Bridal!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Leah V

This bridal shop is really bad. My bridal party and I made an appt to try on dresses in what is a very tiny shop with only two dressing rooms. There was a bridal appointment at the same time, so there was no where for anyone to change and the single mirror was occupied by a... Read More bride trying on gowns. We were told the order was placed on December 15th, and the dresses would be in by mid-April. They arrived two days ago (mid-June). Each time one of the bridesmaids or I called the shop to get an update on the dresses, the staff members were rude and unapologetic for the delay. When we requested specific information (i.e. dates the dress order was actually sent to the vendor, dates the dresses would be received), we never received straight answers. In the end, the dresses arrived a month and a half before the wedding, and they were as ordered, but the ordeal was stressful and the staff are unprofessional.

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Erika B

Would highly recommend! I got my wedding dress, veil and shoes from Manhattan Bridals and couldn't be happier with how everything came out! Jackie helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding day! Everyone at Manhattan Bridal was always professional and helpful. They made the... Read More whole process feel easy and fun. My bridesmaids also bought their dresses here and they all looked stunning! Thanks Manhattan Bridals for everything! I truly appreciate all the hard work everyone put into making my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses absolutely prefect!

So glad I found them!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Jen C

The staff at Manhattan Bridals was amazing! Patient, flexible, caring and the prices were very reasonable. I couldn't have been happier with my wedding dress experience!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Alexis M

These women were spectacular - from start to finish. They were attentive helpful and funny. To the point that even my out of state bridesmaids had them alter their dresses. They were flexible and timely in everything they did for us. Wholeheartedly recommend them.

Great Experience at Manhattan Bridal!

Reviewed on 12/29/2013 Meghan R

I had a great experience at Manhattan Bridal! It was the third bridal salon I had gone to and I found my absolute dream dress with every element I was looking for. I worked with Jackie initially, but other staff members watched me try on gowns and gave helpful advice.... Read More Throughout the whole process the staff was great to work with, and we ended up getting my bridesmaid's, my mom's, my mother-in-law's, and my flower girl's dresses there too. Two of my bridesmaid's were out of state and that was no issue- they just called in their measurements and the dresses were ordered without issue. I found the prices to be very reasonable- especially after watching so many bridal shows on TV! I had the alterations done there too, and Patti helped to make sure every detail was perfect and exactly how I wanted it. I would definitely recommend Manhattan Bridals to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Lauren K

Everyone at Manhattan made me feel as if I were a princess. My consultant was Michelle and she was amazing from start to finish. I never felt pressured to buy my dress just so they could get the sale. She wanted to make sure that it was the perfect dress for me.

not the best tailoring

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Heather F

I loved my dress and the selection was decent for a small boutique. The space is a little tight but that's not a deal breaker. The issue I had was that they had convinced me to loosen less then an inch space on my rib area but that caused the dress to completely loose it's shape... Read More and curve, the fabric was loose and bunched in the middle. Also the straps that they altered kept slipping off the entire ceremony.

Amazing service!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Megan C

I went to Manhattan Bridal at the recommendation of a friend. I told their staff what I was looking for, and they pulled out the most perfect dress that matched everything I was looking for and was more gorgeous than I could have imagined. I ended up buying that dress, which was... Read More the first dress I tried on (although I tried on many others after). Patty was so super professional. She was kind, but also gave her honest opinion as I tried on the dresses. She is a perfectionist, so the alterations were perfect as we the accessories. They took the time to make sure I knew exactly how to do the bustle. When I was there for my second fitting, there was a young girl there trying on dresses for her sweet 16 party. She was a complete brat, yelling at her mother and saying why she hated every dress she tried on. The staff at Manhattan Bridal was so extremely patient with her, and even though she was yelling and being a complete brat (it was a scene out of My Super Sweet 16!), they still took the time to listen to her & try to meet her wants & needs. Their patience was exceptional - I don't know how they did it! They are just great overall!

Good Selection, Satisfactory Service

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Laura L

I found my wedding dress at Manhattan Bridal. Good service especially from Jackie during my initial appointment. My fittings were done by Patty, the owner, which I was a bit surprised about since I don’t think she’s a seamstress. The alterations came out nicely though so I was... Read More happy with the outcome. My sister found her wedding dress here too with alterations and was also satisfied.

Great service and dresses

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Andrea W

I bought my Casablanca dress from this cute little shop in Dedham and loved my dress! The service was great and they altered the dress until it fit perfectly.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Meredith C

I got my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses here. The service was excellent and Patty was great!

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Lauren P

What a wonderful place/experience I had saying "yes to the dress"/ They have exceptional staff and selection of vendors. I loved the dress i got and they did an awesome job with my alterations

loved the owner patty!

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Tanya D

the owner patty was awesome and helped me through the whole process. She was super accomodating and very nice. I do not suggest getting your alterations here tho as the seamstress is not good...

Amazing service

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Nicole T

I told them exately what I was looking for and they let me go through the racks. However through my describtion and based on the dresses I picked, I found the perfect one that the consultant had picked. It was absolutely perfect!! The service, the order, the seamtress were was... Read More absolutely amazing and I am definitely taking my dress there to get perserved!! Please visit

Manhattan Bridal was the best

Reviewed on 5/05/2012 Ornette F

I went to numerous places in search of a weddign dress. When I stopped at Manhattan Bridals, I knew I had to search no further. The ladies there we amazing! Patty, the owner is very hands-on with eveything and I loved it. I wanted a very unique dress but not a pricess dress at... Read More all. I told them what I wanted and the last dress she brought out was a convertible dress! It could be changed from long to short...AMAZING!. The entire process ran smoothly. I got everything for my entire weddign party here. I was able to find the exact color and fabric I wanted. All my bridesmaids lived either out of state, or out of country and they were very accommodating with the deadlines for measurements and adjustments. I will always recommend this bridal shop to everyone. PLUS the price was amazing. I received discounts on everything.

Reviewed on 3/30/2012 Elizabeth S

we scheduled an appointment here and we were a few minutes late. the women we were working with made a rude comment about it! we then told her that i preferred having the bridesmaids in the dressing room with me (we had fun doing it together!). every other bridal salon we went... Read More to had no problem at all with that - ANOTHER passive aggressive comment! we all wanted to leave immediately. plus they have a whole selection of dresses in the back that only they will pull for you. definitely didn't buy there and have no intention of looking for bridesmaid & MOB dresses there!

Dress Review

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Katherine G

Patty was great. From the second I walked through the door I was being helped. The dress shopping experience can be stressful but at Manhattan Bridals they were willing to pull every single dress in the store if that's what it took (and it took close to it). This was the 2nd... Read More dress shop I had been to and I was so happy to find my dress here. The Seamstress did an amazing job with my hem and bustle. I was thrilled with my experience. I definitely recommend Manhanttan Bridals to everyone looking for a dress!

Nice to work with

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Jami N

My dress was very nice, this place is kind of hard to get to but the ladies there are really nice, I would reccomend being very frank and tell them exactly how you want it to fit or you might end up with something you cant fix. make sure you make plenty of time to fix if... Read More nescssary, ask them questions and research fabrics.

perfect wedding

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 RHODSHON P

the dress i purchase was perfect for me but the employees did not live up to my expectation.

Small shop, Lots of choices!

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 christine c

I had NO clue what I wanted in a wedding dress other than strapless! So, when I went to Manhattan Bridals I tried on all different materials and styles. I ended up loving 8 of them! Finally narrowed it down to 4...then to 2 and finally picked "the one." I can't even tell you how... Read More many compliments I got on my dress! I'm sure if you go into any bridal store with an image in mind of what you want it will be harder to find it...but I was open to anything and I was very fortunate at Manhattan Bridals for having such a great selection. It was the first and last place I visited!

Manhattan Bridals

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Tricia C

Patty help me pick out the perfect dress for my wedding. They are wonderful and very helpful.

Go See Brynn!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Becca C

I loved working with Manhattan Bridal! My wedding gown was the second dress I tried on and it was perfect. I ended up going to another shop just in case there was another dress out there I should see but ran right on back to Manhattan Bridal. They are a small shop but have a... Read More really nice selection and it isn't overwhelming. It felt very personal there because we could pick out dresses but also had help from a consultant. Speaking of consultants, another big part of finding the right dress was our consultant Brynn. She was simply fabulous every step of the way. Luckily every time we visited Manhattan Bridal it was during Brynn's college breaks so we got to see her each time. She totally knows her stuff and was so helpful. We ended up finding bridesmaid dresses at another store but for a wedding gown, 5 out of 5, hands down!