Manifest Makeup LLC

The Chicago Metropolitan Area & Destination Weddings

Manifest Makeup llc

Manifest Makeup was born both out of my rebellious love for makeup, and also out of my desire to be someone that people of all colors, ages, sexual orientations, and genders could come to and feel confident that they would walk away feeling welcomed, understood, and beautiful. It is my goal that my portfolios not only reflect the breadth of my skill as an artist, but also that they reflect my my dedication to inclusiveness.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Chicago, IL The Chicago Metropolitan Area & Destination Weddings

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ariana R

My experience with Ashley was amazing!!! Before Ashley I had done 3 other trials with other makeup artists and it was a total FAIL but ASHLEY came to the rescue!! Day of trial she was on time, very professional, very happy smiley just very awesome to be around and she nailed the... Read More look i wanted very natural.. Day of the wedding took care of my bridesmaids and myself and then came back to the venue later on to give me a more drastic look!! (Which I loved) totally recommend Ashley!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Gwen R

Ashley is an amazing makeup artist who made my wedding day experience easier than I could have imagined. For the pre-wedding makeup, she came to my house and gave me a full consultation about the look I wanted. I had a destination wedding near Chicago, and she arrived right on... Read More time to ensure she could put make up on all the bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and me. The result was amazing, we all looked beautiful, natural and incredible in our pictures. From the young bridesmaids to the matronly women, she did an absolutely perfect job. She's also a total sweetheart, which made her really fun to work with! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Emily R

Ashley at Manifest Makeup is phenomenal! She not only made us feel so special and beautiful on my sister's wedding day, but she tailored her style to each of our individual looks, including the mother of the bride and my 17 year old niece. She is incredibly talented and I will... Read More absolutely hire her again. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Carey C

Ashley was so fantastic to work with for my wedding on 6/17/17. I found her on The Knot, and loved the natural yet beautiful looks she had on the site. When I contacted her, we first had coffee together to make sure it was the right fit, and I knew that she and I would get along... Read More right away! She's not only a fantastic person, but she also loves what she does and is fantastic at it. I had my trial, and although I loved the look, I thought it may be a bit too heavy for my wedding day. I communicated this to Ashley, and she was flexible in scheduling a second trial (first trial price goes toward final cost of wedding day services, anything after is additional charge, which is very reasonable!) to do a more natural look. I gave her a few pictures and told her I wanted a matte eye with smaller false lashes, and I was so incredibly happy with the end result. I don't wear a ton of makeup everyday, which made it even more impressive that the airbrush foundation didn't feel cakey or heavy on my skin (and it stays on all night!). I wanted to feel like myself- that was more important to me than liking how I looked in pictures. I don't think I have ever felt more beautiful than the day of my wedding, and this was in large part due to Ashley and her services! She was so easy to communicate with, and was incredibly flexible in making sure that I was happy with my look! Can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Cheryl N

Ashley was wonderful! She showed up on time, was cheerful, and completed a look that fit the 3 of us individually. Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Annie N

Ashley did an absolutely wonderful job for my sister's wedding and made getting ready completely stress free. She was able to take each of our vaguely articulated preferences (we aren't big makeup people) and give us looks fit our styles and honestly exceeded expectations.... Read More Ashley is so talented and a pleasure to work with! I recommend Manifest Makeup for any occasion.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Juni P

I worked with Ashely for a very important project - and it was my best decision ever to ask her to be part of it. She accommodated everything i wanted. I asked for "natural" look to winged eye - then smokey eyes to natural again. she made it happened very quick and just how I... Read More like it. She cleaned her brushes every often. She made sure I dont break out during the photoshoot and also followed me around and touched up without me asking. She was on point! I have sensitive+acne skin. Not that many makeup artists know how to cover it up well and even it out. Ashley made my skin looking flawless. Like if ive never had a pimple!!! Also, the way she airbrushed my skin was very gentle and felt very light on my skin. Trust me, many makeup artists dont know how to apply their airbrush well. After the photoshoot, she even asked me if i want to remove my makeup with her sensitive skin -makeup wipe and offered me a little face massage! I usually remove my makeup right away because my skin break out so easily- but i didnt. Instead, i made a last min date night with my man though :) I didnt want to waste the makeup! I looked so good!! She not only cares about how you look on the photoshoot/project but also want you look beautiful after as well. I recommend Ashley to all of my friends and now to everyone who views this review. You wont regret!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Kandace B

A friend from work recommended Ashley from Manifest Makeup for my vow renewal. I could not have been more satisfied with the service. Ashley was great. Not only did we hit it off, but she understood my vision for my event and translated it in my hair and makeup. Thank you... Read More Ashley! I will recommend you to everyone I know! Kandace

2016-12-28T11:12:10 Response from the vendor

Hey Kandace! Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!! Despite your hair stylist having a personal emergency and having to cancel the day of, you maintained your composure and... Read Less Read More

I am dedicated to servicing my clients with an unmatched level of excellence. I pride myself on my dedication to learning new and innovative techniques and using the highest quality products available. I am a state certified and state recognized makeup artists, and I also have additional certifications in airbrush application from the only manufacturer approved school in the Midwest. I also dedicate myself every year to investing in classes and workshops to stay abreast of the latest techniques and products. Makeup is my passion and I would love to share that with you!