Manifest Makeup llc

Manifest Makeup is dedicated to servicing our clients with an unmatched level of excellence. We pride ourselves on our dedication to learning new and innovative techniques and using the highest quality products available. The artists at Manifest Makeup LLC are state certified and state recognized makeup artists, and they have additional certifications in airbrush application from the only manufacturer approved school in the Midwest. We also dedicate ourselves every year to investing in classes and workshops to stay abreast of the latest techniques and products. We are passionate and love what we do, and we would be delighted to make you look and feel beautiful on your special day!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Chicago, IL The Chicago Metropolitan Area (708) 518-0192
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Emily R

Ashley at Manifest Makeup is phenomenal! She not only made us feel so special and beautiful on my sister's wedding day, but she tailored her style to each of our individual looks, including the mother of the bride and my 17 year old niece. She is incredibly talented and I will... Read More absolutely hire her again. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Carey C

Ashley was so fantastic to work with for my wedding on 6/17/17. I found her on The Knot, and loved the natural yet beautiful looks she had on the site. When I contacted her, we first had coffee together to make sure it was the right fit, and I knew that she and I would get along... Read More right away! She's not only a fantastic person, but she also loves what she does and is fantastic at it. I had my trial, and although I loved the look, I thought it may be a bit too heavy for my wedding day. I communicated this to Ashley, and she was flexible in scheduling a second trial (first trial price goes toward final cost of wedding day services, anything after is additional charge, which is very reasonable!) to do a more natural look. I gave her a few pictures and told her I wanted a matte eye with smaller false lashes, and I was so incredibly happy with the end result. I don't wear a ton of makeup everyday, which made it even more impressive that the airbrush foundation didn't feel cakey or heavy on my skin (and it stays on all night!). I wanted to feel like myself- that was more important to me than liking how I looked in pictures. I don't think I have ever felt more beautiful than the day of my wedding, and this was in large part due to Ashley and her services! She was so easy to communicate with, and was incredibly flexible in making sure that I was happy with my look! Can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Cheryl N

Ashley was wonderful! She showed up on time, was cheerful, and completed a look that fit the 3 of us individually. Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Annie N

Ashley did an absolutely wonderful job for my sister's wedding and made getting ready completely stress free. She was able to take each of our vaguely articulated preferences (we aren't big makeup people) and give us looks fit our styles and honestly exceeded expectations.... Read More Ashley is so talented and a pleasure to work with! I recommend Manifest Makeup for any occasion.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Juni P

I worked with Ashely for a very important project - and it was my best decision ever to ask her to be part of it. She accommodated everything i wanted. I asked for "natural" look to winged eye - then smokey eyes to natural again. she made it happened very quick and just how I... Read More like it. She cleaned her brushes every often. She made sure I dont break out during the photoshoot and also followed me around and touched up without me asking. She was on point! I have sensitive+acne skin. Not that many makeup artists know how to cover it up well and even it out. Ashley made my skin looking flawless. Like if ive never had a pimple!!! Also, the way she airbrushed my skin was very gentle and felt very light on my skin. Trust me, many makeup artists dont know how to apply their airbrush well. After the photoshoot, she even asked me if i want to remove my makeup with her sensitive skin -makeup wipe and offered me a little face massage! I usually remove my makeup right away because my skin break out so easily- but i didnt. Instead, i made a last min date night with my man though :) I didnt want to waste the makeup! I looked so good!! She not only cares about how you look on the photoshoot/project but also want you look beautiful after as well. I recommend Ashley to all of my friends and now to everyone who views this review. You wont regret!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Kandace B

A friend from work recommended Ashley from Manifest Makeup for my vow renewal. I could not have been more satisfied with the service. Ashley was great. Not only did we hit it off, but she understood my vision for my event and translated it in my hair and makeup. Thank you... Read More Ashley! I will recommend you to everyone I know! Kandace

2016-12-28T11:12:10 Response from the vendor

Hey Kandace! Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!! Despite your hair stylist having a personal emergency and having to cancel the day of, you maintained your composure and... Read Less Read More