Manis Productions

$$$

318 Mallory St, Elizabethtown, KY

Bryan Manis

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Dria M

Bryan and his wife were amazing! We were so thrilled to find a videographer we loved for our wedding! They spent the whole day with us and captured so many special moments! They were so wonderful. I didn't even notice them there with the cameras! His work is amazing and we are super excited to see our video!

Creative & Friendly!

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Ashley B

Bryan & his wife were fantastic at our wedding! They were creative and non-intrusive, which allowed our day to run smoothly! We were thrilled to work with them!

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Melissa P

Bryan is probably the nicest guy I have ever met. He does an amazing job and you can tell he really loves what he does. The quality of his work is flawless.

WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2011 Erin O

We were looking at a different videographer to book with to then find out that they were booked on our wedding day. They informed us to look into Manis productions because he new what he was doing and we wouldn't be upset if we went with him. AND ARE WE GLAD WE LISTENED. Bryan and his Wife were awesome. They were never in the way and were there when we needed them. They were very nice to work with. My husband brandon surprised me and wrote a song to sing at the ceremony and Brandon and Bryan worked together with this. Bryan even had a mic that Brandon wore the entire service (which I never noticed) so that he ensured that the quality was the best. Our wedding video was perfect and he got every important part of the wedding. The quality was amazing and the little details he put in their were awesome. I was so pleased with all his work! I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND MANIS PRODUCTIONS. Their work is perfect. Not to mention we did not get a photograph of our first kiss and he was able to freeze the video and was able to send us a picture of our first kiss (in two different angles). Thanks again Bryan for everything it was perfect and we can't wait to show our children some day!

9/20/2011 Response from the vendor

Thanks Erin! My job was definitely made easier by working with a couple so fun, so energetic & so in love. Hoping nothing but the best for you guys!

WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Reviewed on 9/18/2011 Erin O

Highly Recommend...

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Amber H

Having Bryan capture the memories of our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made throughout the planning process. He was recommended to us through a mutual friend and completely lived up to all the hype. Bryan was able to capture all the special moments of the day without being obtrusive. He was professional and a pleasure to work with! The video was wonderful and so well put together. I highly recommend him!

8/10/2011 Response from the vendor

Thanks Amber! You guys are a truly sweet couple and I'm just glad I was able to help you capture the day in a meaningful way. Tell Paul I said hi!

Some of the Best Money Spent!

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Alisha H

Working with Bryan was great! He was recommended to us through a friend and after working with him I could see why. He was very professional but made me feel so at ease. He took care of everything! On the day of the wedding he showed up and just starting shooting... everything! He was the vendor that required the least from us (time and effort) but gave some of the biggest results!!!! When we received our DVD and Bluerays, we were sooooooo impressed with the QUALITY of not only the video (unbelievable), even the packaging looked like something you would buy! Made us feel like movie stars! Every detail was perfect! Even though you plan your wedding down to every last detail, its IMPOSSIBLE to capture every aspect of the day. I got to see sooo much that you miss on your wedding day from the video. It was fantastic! Book him, you will NOT be sorry!

8/04/2011 Response from the vendor

Thanks Alisha! You and Alex we're fantastic to work with and are a great couple. Congrats on your 1st anniversary, may you have many more to come :)

Send Email