Manor House Banquet Center

Mason, OH

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Elegant…Rustic… Beautiful Gardens…Ceremony Space

Manor House is an elegant "plantation style" estate with picture-perfect grounds and decor, crystal chandeliers and mahogany fireplaces. For rustic elegance choose our Carriage House with stone fireplaces, wood floors and beamed ceilings. Options abound! Indoor and outdoor ceremony sites available.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Church, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

7440 S Mason Montgomery Rd, Mason, OH (513) 459-0177

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Anna R

We had the most amazing experience at the Manor House. The staff did everything in their power to ensure we had a perfect day; and we did! The food was amazing and they had many different dietary options. They were very accommodating and worked with whatever you needed. I... Read More couldn't have asked for a better venue.

2017-09-06T08:16:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. Our staff is always proud to hear what a great job they did. I will be sure they see your comments. Kathy Kinane, owner

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Stephanie H

I can't even begin to put into words how wonderful our experience was booking our wedding with The Manor House; from touring and booking the venue the first visit, to the dinner they hosted for all future wedded couples and parents to taste the dinner entree options, to walking... Read More down the aisle and dancing the night away. The staff here far exceeded our expectations. Shannon kept in touch regularly and made us feel confident in choosing them for our special day. The day of the event, we constantly had someone assisting us, making sure we had everything we needed, and always willing to lend a helping hand. If I had to go back and decide again, I would choose them in a heartbeat. (Ceremony in front of the Carriage House. Dinner & Reception inside the Carriage House 7.29.2017 7:30pm- midnight)

We Love Manor House!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Heather L

Manor House was the perfect venue for our wedding reception. We toured many, many venues and walked away from all of them with an uncertain feeling. When we toured Manor House, we instantly knew that we had to have our reception there. The venue has such a classy feel to it,... Read More with so many beautiful areas for photographing. We originally worked with Anna, who eventually left Manor House. We were then matched with Shannon, and we were so glad to be able to work with her. She has such a great wedding planning background and brought up topics that we didn't even think of. Shannon was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, and would answer my emails within minutes every time I had a revision or question. On the day of the wedding, our room (The Crystal Ballroom) was absolutely gorgeous with all of the details and the lighting that Shannon helped us pick out. The food was so delicious, and all of the details were taken care of by their wonderful staff. We are so glad that we chose Manor House for the high quality, classiness, and incredible management. It was a great feeling to hand over all of our hard work leading up to the wedding, and have Manor House run the show for us. Thank you for making our wedding such a beautiful and memorable event!

2016-11-21T11:23:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and "kudos"! We have an awesome Staff as you saw and it means so much to them to be recognized. We love to hear when we meet or exceed our Bride and Groom's expectations (family's too). Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Rachel S

The Manor House was a beautiful venue for our wedding. First of all, the facility itself is gorgeous. Everything was precisely planned out - from the food tasting, to the rehearsal and the actual wedding. The staff was extremely accommodating throughout the entire process and... Read More on our wedding day. We would definitely recommend the Manor House!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Katherine R

The Manor House was everything and more on our big day! The grounds were STUNNING, the service was EXCELLENT and the food was AMAZING! My husband and I partnered with Stephanie while planning and organizing our ceremony and reception and seriously could not be more happy with... Read More how everything turned out! The Manor House was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend this venue for any occasion!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Brie S

Shannon made wedding planning so easy and pain-free, and everything was as we had hoped on our big day. Our photos turned out beautifully, both outdoors and in the atrium. We couldn't have imagined a more perfect day!

2017-09-06T08:18:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Shannon always does a great job for her Brides! Happily your photos turned out great...treasures forever!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Cincy B

Beautiful venue, very overpriced. Everything gets 22% service fee and 6.7% taxes. Everything. Cocktail tables, seat covers, food, drinks. So be prepared for that. Get the ceremony for an hour and the reception hall for four hours. Definitely not enough time for the price but... Read More again it's very nice literally the staff is super hospitable. I had two day of coordinators, they were amazing! Our bartender was amazing. The servers were amazing. The food is delicious, our guests said it was the best food they had at a wedding. We splurged a little and served prime rib n stuffed chicken. It seriously was an amazing experience working with the Manor House :)

2017-07-29T14:27:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you kind words regarding the reception. We agree that our service staff, Managers and Chef & kitchen staff are amazing and a great job! Regarding the ceremony...just to clarify Brides are able to arrive 2 1/2 hours prior to the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Angel J

The Manor House was amazing! If you desire a beautiful, elegant backdrop for your wedding ceremony and reception, this is your venue. We were married July 2017 at the gazebo and our reception was in the Augusta ballroom with the cocktail hour in the adjacent courtyard. Our... Read More guests loved it! If you are blessed and fortunate to work with Shannon, you will be extremely pleased. Shannon provides excellent service with a fun, warm demeanor. My husband and I were very impressed with Manor House and they helped to make our wedding day magical and very special!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Julie H

Best night of our lives! VENUE: We had our ceremony in the Coach room and reception in the main room of the Carriage House. The venue was breathtaking with an elegant and rustic charm. With the stunning decor in the Carriage House, there wasn't much need for a lot of additional... Read More decorations. The beautiful fireplaces were turned on in both rooms and made such a welcoming and cozy addition. The tables looked beautiful with the elegant place settings and eggplant napkins they provided. STAFF: Shannon was our main contact person from start to finish. She was easy to work with through the planning process and always had an energetic, positive vibe. Shannon was in contact with all of our vendors, which took a lot of stress away from me. The other staff at the Manor House worked together to make our ceremony and reception absolutely perfect. From the moment we arrived for pictures, we had someone checking in on us every 15 minutes to see if we needed anything. They were attentive without being intrusive. I truly felt like I had nothing to worry about once I arrived. Everything went off without a hitch (and if it didn't, they were so good, that I had no idea!) My dad (who does not give away money easily) felt that every dollar was well spent. With the level of service provided before and during the wedding and reception, the staff truly earned the service charge applied to the event. FOOD: The plated meals were served quickly and were delicious. We had the filet mignon and chicken piccata. Our guests were very complimentary about both. As a request from the groom, we also had late night bites provided by the Manor House. We ordered cheeseburger sliders and a Skyline coney bar. The late night bites came out around 10:00 and both were AMAZING!! OVERALL: We decided to get married three months after getting engaged. I would never have imagined we would be able to pull off such a wonderful event in this short period of time. With the help of the Manor House (and my retired mom), the day was one I will remember for a lifetime. Besides the 50 degree temperature drop the day of the wedding, there was not a single thing I would change about the day! Thank you to Shannon and the rest of the Manor House staff for helping to make our day perfect! :)

2016-11-27T19:42:10 Response from the vendor

So thrilled that we were able to provide the Wedding of your dreams! Thank you for your positive comments. Our Staff is awesome...but we still love it when we get positive reviews! Congratulations on your Newlywed Status...and thank you for trusting Manor House with such... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Heather S

Stunning venue! This was the first venue I visited when trying to decide where to have my wedding and I fell in love with it. The grounds are gorgeous and well kept, the interior is very classy and formal. I had my wedding ceremony in the atrium and it was gorgeous, I just loved... Read More the amount of natural light and the ceiling in that room. My reception was held in the Carolina room and it was perfect, my favorite part of the room was the bar and fireplace, very cozy and classy atmosphere. The cost was very reasonable for what you get here, the food is great, and the staff are very attentive to all your needs. During the planning process I worked with Shannon and she is fabulous! She was very helpful and genuinely excited and happy when helping me plan my vision for my wedding and reception, she really takes the time to communicate with you and she was a real pleasure to work with. Everything the day of went perfectly and everything was decorated beautifully and exactly the way I had imagined it. I would highly recommend the Manor House!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Samantha L

Manor house is so elegant and beautiful. We worked with Shannon and she was amazing to work with! She made sure every selection we made was carefully thought about and if we wanted to change something, we could call or email her to change or discuss. Our wedding day was perfect!... Read More It almost felt like we had a personal assistant the entire night. They appoint someone to make sure the night is going as planned and that your food and beer service is working smoothly. It was more than I ever expected out of a venue. But, it was perfect. We will never forget our wedding night because everything was beautiful and magical. I highly recommend Manor House!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Deborah N

PERFECT VENUE! I can't say enough about how wonderful our experience was with the Manor House from the very beginning till the grand finale! Michelle did an amazing job working and guiding us through the wedding planning process. She was so very nice and easy to work with. She... Read More is very professional and an expert in planning the perfect wedding for our daughter. The wedding ceremony was held in the beautiful outdoor gazebo and gardens. It was picture perfect! We were blessed with great weather and the ceremony was lovely. The reception in the Carolina room was absolutely breath taking and beautiful! It was set up exactly as we had planned and was stunning with the centerpieces, chair covers and sashes! I can't say enough about the great service of all staff during the reception! Christine and Corrine our banquet coordinators were exceptional and went above and beyond to make things absolutely perfect. We all enjoyed the delicious food and drink and had the time of our lives! I highly recommend the Manor house and I personally want to thank Michelle and all the other staff for making it the best day of my daughters life!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kelsey A

I'm not sure I can say enough amazing things about Manor House. Let me start by saying that Shannon was an absolute dream to work with. She kept me informed and on track every step of the way. Because we had a long engagement, we actually booked Manor House almost 2 years before... Read More our wedding date, which meant that we had plenty of time to drive Shannon and the team crazy with decision changes - all of which she handled with grace and genuine care. In addition to the beautiful ceremony and reception sites Manor House also hosts their own catering - and let me tell you that their food is phenomenal! Everyone I spoke with throughout the evening mentioned how great their food was. Shannon even worked with us to rent chairs and linens for the reception and she helped us lay out the most ideal room design for all of our guests, cake display, and gifts. Corrine was our bridal hostess for the day of the wedding and she did a superb job as well. She kept us in line and even helped keep up properly located with our agenda for the day. It was so wonderful to work with such a thoughtful staff and to host both our ceremony and reception in the same place. You pay a little more for the quality and convenience, but it was worth every penny for us.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Kathleen S

The Manor House was such a great venue to host our wedding ceremony & reception! We worked with Shannon, who (besides being extremely friendly & helpful) made the whole process easy & fun. Paul was our room manager & he did such an amazing job putting everything together for us.... Read More Everyone we worked with was extremely helpful & nice. I cannot thank everyone at the Manor House enough for helping to make the day so perfect!

2016-09-24T16:32:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and excellent review. Our employees all work so hard and are thrilled when their efforts and hard work are recognized and appreciated. Congratulations on your newlywed status. Thank you for choosing Manor House and trusting us with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Lisa A

Overall this is a great experience I love the Manor House and the staff ,my sisters wedding went with out a hitch. Christine the manager for the night was amazing she helped the whole family when she could when she wasn't able to the bridal hostess Michaela was there to help... Read More as well. I don't think the night wouldn't have gone the way it did if it was for those two amazing young ladies. Then near the middle of the night things got a little confusing another lady approached my families table asking how everything was she said she was the manager and hoped the event was going well. This was the first we were told about her. Then thought the rest of the night I was see her come in and out taking pictures of people dancing and just watching. I get that weddings are a fun thing to experience but this isn't anyone you know and to take pictures of my family without asking disturbed me a little. Yes she said she was the manager but Christine was the manager for us and made that clear at the start, i would prefer people not to take pictures unless they are invited or ask if it would be ok. Just a little creepy. But back to the event it was beautiful the manor house knows how to have an elegant facility and for the most part be professional. Christine and Michaela from me and my family we would like to say thank you for making the night as great as it was. Love You both

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

Amazing! Let's start with THE LOOKS: the place is beautiful. It's not just a big empty room - the architecture is elegant and well kept. The little details around the nooks and crannies make all the difference in the world. THE STAFF - Friendliest most caring people I've ever... Read More worked with. Naila and Shannon made everything a cinch. They were attentive and genuinely committed to our experience. They made sure every little detail was in place and it was perfect. THE WEDDING - We did not expect how gorgeous everything would look on the day of our wedding. When my bride and I saw the set-up, the staging, and the lighting we were honestly in awe... just wow. Thanks Manor Hours!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Tayeba S

Our wedding was on 7-16-16 and the venue was at the Manor House. It was such an incredible experience, the staff were amazing, and I felt there wasn't one piece that was missing during my wedding. Particularly, I worked with Naila Chowdhery and Shannon Wullenweber and they... Read More were absolutely fantastic. Things I had not thought of, they did. The venue was perfect. Particularly on the day of our wedding, Naila went above and beyond, and participated in every single part of the wedding, right down to hosting our guests. She exceeded our expectations and we will always be grateful for that! My husband and I had family members travel from around the globe and they could not stop talking about how gorgeous the Manor House was, and yet how personable and warm the staff was. We HIGHLY recommend getting married, 5 stars just is not enough!!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Katie S

What an incredible night! We were amazed at the organization and willingness to go out of their way to make our day extra special. Shannon was fantastic through the planning process an was able to answer all questions. Naila ran our event with precision and was there to help... Read More with anything at any minute...even a last minute shoe disaster with a bridesmaid. The grounds are beautiful and I can't wait to see our amazing pictures. When we walked in the room, my jaw almost hit the floor from how beautiful it was. I can't imagine a more amazing venue and staff than what we experienced at Manor House. THANK YOU for one of the most incredible days of our lives!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Stephanie F

The Manor House was excellent. I talked to them pretty much every week for the 6 months leading up to my wedding and they were always super helpful and willing to do what I needed to make my day perfect. They were quick to respond to any emails or calls. The room was very... Read More beautiful the day of the wedding. We used both the Crystal Room and the Carriage House and both were fantastic. Our event manager was great, despite being new and not having history with the venue and our manager the night of the wedding was also great and super helpful. She constantly was asking me if I needed anything. I can't say enough about how awesome they were and how they made my day everything I hoped for. They were also very accommodating to last minute seating chart changes for the guests that didn't come.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

Two of our three daughters had their weddings at the Manor/Carriage House. Obviously, we love the service, staff and professionalism. They absolutely thought of everything. Working with Shannon was an absolute delight. She was calm, patient and a lot of fun!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Jari S

EXCEPTIONAL!!! My daughter's wedding took place at Manor House 4th of July weekend...both the ceremony and reception took place in the Carriage House, the perfect fit for our style - rustic elegance. The space was beyond beautiful, but location is only one of many details... Read More necessary in hosting a memorable wedding...it's the people working for you (often behind the scenes) that pull it all together AND Manor House hit it out of the park! The MH team who attended to our evening were exceptionally friendly and attentive...our guests noticed and commented. The leader of this team was our sales manager, Shannon Wullenweber. Shannon is "top notch" in the industry and an absolute gem to work with. Thank you Manor House for helping us create a dream wedding!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Priya P

The Manor House was the perfect fit for our big day! They accommodated all our special requests to help us plan and execute our dream wedding. We had the main building to ourselves pretty much all day. We used one of the smaller banquet rooms for a lunch buffet, used the outdoor... Read More entrance space for a Baraat and Oonjal ceremony, the atrium for our traditional south Indian wedding, and the Georgian ballroom for our reception. They were great in helping us tailor the regular packages to our needs. On the day of they were very attentive and had multiple staff members helping us make sure everything went smoothly.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Nicole A

Everything was perfect!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Libby R

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION. From the very beginning of the planning process up until our wedding day, Manor House made the process easy and enjoyable. The venue is stunningly beautiful, the ambience is great, and the food was amazing - but hands down the Manor House staff is what... Read More sets them apart from other venues. Truly extraordinary. There were no hiccups or bumps along the way and everything that was promised to us was delivered and then some thanks to our Sales Manager, Shannon, who was a dream to work with. She wanted my wedding day to be as perfect as I did and it showed in the care they took down to every last detail. As soon as the wedding party pulled up to the reception we were immediately greeted by the Banquet Manager, Naila, and ushered into a private room with Champagne and appetizers. Her poise and professionalism throughout the night was exceptional and she set the tone for the entire evening. We were also assigned a captain, Christine, who took care of us the entire evening, and it was like having a "right hand man" to take care of whatever we needed. The owners, Bill and Kathy, are wonderful people and they really know what they are doing. Our reception was magical and the entire staff went above and beyond to make us feel like royalty for a night. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and beyond our expectations. Shannon and staff were amazing! We would highly recommend The Manor House for any special occasion