Handwritten Calligraphy services & Engraving

Calligraphy Envelope Addressing, Mirror Seating Charts, Wax Seals, Custom invitations design, placecards, escort cards, favor tags, studio or onsite engraving, printing

Seffner, FL (813) 528-6514

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Georgine A

This young lady was a godsend! I cannot say enough about Jennifer's quick response and attention to details. Professional, personal, and just exactly what I needed on a moment's notice. I would definitely recommend ManuScribe again and again for any and all calligraphy... Read More needs.

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Ell T

Seeing my handwritten wedding invitations for the first time was magical...wedding guests couldn't wait to talk about it on the big day. It was enchanting and looked like it came from a fantasy story book!!! The wax seal added the perfect touch :). Thanks very much, your work... Read More will now forever be a part of our wedding day!

Hello, I'm Jennifer. Nice to meet you. I started ManuScribe Calligraphy and Glass Engraving last year but I had been doing calligraphy on and off as a hobby since 1996. Besides calligraphy, I have learned a few hands on skills under my belt and that includes Bookbinding, (I specialize with repairs of old books and texts) Wax making ( I make my own wax for seals that's why I am able to offer unlimited variety of colors), Screen Printing (since 2000) and Glass engraving being the latest (07/17). All these skills are just waiting to be used to add elements and beauty to your very special day!