Custom crafted, unique, & personalized ceremonies!

Many Rivers Ministries (MRM) was founded in 2011 by Stephanie Sebero and it has grown into a beautiful small business. MRM honors all people regardless of faith, belief, non-belief, religion, or spirituality. We do not descriminate based on race, creed, ethnic background, familial status, or sexuality. All are welcome. All are loved. LGBTQ friendly. We specialize in working with you to co-create customized ceremonies to ensure that your day is one of joy and meaning! All we ask is that you complete a questionnaire with your significant other and we take care of the rest. MRM is also a certified FOCCUS Facilitator for premarital & marriage counseling. FOCCUS is globally recognized with 8,000+ affiliates in 30+ countries. FOCCUS helps to promote happy, healthy, permanent marriages.

Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Orthodox, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Holiness, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Restorationist, Protestant, Quaker, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Conservative, Reform, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Sikh, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

701 Denning Place , Charlotte, NC (704) 488-4970

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Ashley S

Rev. Stephanie was AMAZING. The second we met with her we knew she was the one! She made us feel completely comfortable, told us she would work with us to craft a ceremony that fit our personalities... faithful but not overly religious. She worked with us diligently to write and... Read More edit our ceremony. She even came to the rehearsal to ensure we were prepared and comfortable (which many people will not do without extra charges). I could not recommend her enough! 5 stars all the way!

2017-11-30T13:55:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! It truly was my pleasure to work with the two of you! A thousand blessings upon you both.

Reverend Stephanie Sebero

I am a seminary-ordained interfaith minister & marriage and relationship counselor. I love loving love! You will find me smiling more often than not! I was already at seminary when a friend asked if I would write for and then officiate his upcoming wedding. It was truly a grand affair with hundreds of guests at The Mackey House in Savannah, GA. The extravagance was beyond beautiful, but the co-creating of this rite of passage, and then the ceremony itself were what took my own breath away. I fell in love with helping couples and I haven't looked back. I've officiated 200+ weddings so far!