Maplewood Community Center

Maplewood, MN

Capacity: Up to 350 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Celebrate at the Maplewood Community Center!

Able to accommodate up to 350 guests, the Maplewood Community Center offers a central location and easy accessibility to our beautiful 5,000 square foot banquet facility. Enjoy a 1,000 square foot dance floor, a 21-foot bay window showcasing the head table, and a sheltered patio.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall

2100 White Bear Avenue, Maplewood, MN

Great Place for a Reception

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Kate H

We had a wonderful experience with Christie Bernardy and her team at the Maplewood Community Center. My husband and I were looking for a place that was reasonably priced, had a nice amount of natural light, and had enough space for our guests to comfortably enjoy the evening. The community center delivered on all counts. They make everything very easy by allowing you to drop off your decorations a day before or the morning of, and then they do all the set up. Christie was always willing to answer questions through email or phone calls, and to send updated floor plans when guest numbers changed. On the day of, the community center representative was there if we needed anything. I am extremely pleased with our decision to use the Maplewood Community Center. Our aim was to have a fun and classy wedding and reception, and the community center helped us to achieve just that.

AMAZING Reception Hall

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Cathy H

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with my reception hall. Everyone was so helpful and kind, truly the making everything as simple as possible. I also loved the 3 exclusive caterers to choose from, it made selecting much easier, plus I knew they were good. And lastly, they offer a military discount, which was wonderful on top of everything else! You can't go wrong with the Maplewood Community Center!!

Beautiful setting

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Ashley M

This was a great place to have the ceremony and reception. The staff was very helpful the day of. Nearly brand new facility.

TO Maplewood Community Center