Exceptional quality, outrageously affordable!

The perfect combination of highest quality professional photography at extremely affordable prices! Available for weddings, engagements, etc. Using the finest Nikon digital cameras and equipment. My goal is to make your event the most enjoyable, happy and memorable occasion possible. I am reliable, courteous, experienced and easy to work with. No gimmicks, No hidden fees, No outrageous prices per print, No hassles.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Edward C

Great people, very enthusiastic and qualified for the demanding task.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Jennifer M

Marc did an awesome job with our wedding! He made the entire process stress-free and our pictures came out amazing!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Heather M

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Marc. He was so patient with us and really captured the precious moments. We didn't want to stop every few seconds for pics and he was alright with that. (my now husband is not a photo person). I would highly recommend working with Marc!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Nick M

If you are looking for an amazing, professional, accommodating, responsive photographer, look no further than Marc Solomon! From the moment we first met with Marc, we knew that he was the perfect choice to be our photographer for our wedding. He was so flexible and was the only... Read More photographer we contacted that didn't give us a hard time on taking pictures for our ceremony on one day, and our reception on the next day. Marc really knows how to work a crowd and to this day (our wedding was last month) we are still getting compliments of how amazing Marc was with everyone! Thank you Marc, we love our pictures and are so glad we were able to work with you to capture our special days!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Dana B

Marc was patient, calm and took photos that my husband and I will cherish forever. Use Marc and be sure to tell him everything you want so he can create your perfect day for you. I look back at the pictures and it brings me right back to the day. Marc was always accessible via... Read More text, email or call. Always ready to answer any questions.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Justine V

Marc took some really beautiful shots of us and was really fun to work with! Definitely recommended for any future couple looking for a reasonable price and nice experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Laurie E

Marc was wonderful to work with. Very accommodating. He took many family portrait pics at my Dads 80th BDay party and great candids throughout the night. His online gallery is so easy to use. I highly recommend him. Thanks Marc for helping us capture our great memories.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Dianne W

Marc was very easy to work with. He listened to what we wanted, and gave us lots of great pictures to choose from! I was very comfortable working with him, which is important on what could be a stressful day. I showed the pictures to my friends, and they were so excited for... Read More us. I have a few favorite pictures that I will have enlarged, and be proud to hang our walls! I would highly recommend Marc.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Anna O

Marc is a star. His professionalism shone through from the minute I first spoke with him. On the day of our engagement party, he was promptly on time and took amazing pictures - even guiding us through different poses. He also stayed for the party and captured fantastic pictures... Read More of our guests. Marc is gracious, flexible, and a true professional. I am super happy to recommend him and look forward to hiring him again for our future events. Cheers, Anna

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Anne M

I feel lucky to have found Marc Solomon Photography. Mark was so easy to work with from our initial meeting to the end of our wedding day. I did not have your traditional wedding and Marc went right along with our plan and added his expertise for great photos. Things... Read More couldn't have gone smoother. I would highly recommend him for your event. He was prompt, courteous, helpful, and right on top of things all while taking many, many photos for us to have. He was experienced and had wonderful ideas to produce a variety of choices. I had no problem finding what I wanted for our Thank You cards, our wedding album, and pictures for family members. We were very, very pleased. Thank you Marc for taking such good care of us. Richard and Anne Matienzo of Medford

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Claire M

Marc Solomon photography is the best, he is such a awesome guy. The first meet with him, he was so funny and that makes it comfortable and relaxed to talk with him and relate to what we wanted, his package deals is not over the top. In our wedding day he and his guys was already... Read More there and on time just like we planned and he got pics of every one just like we talked about, I knew I would be too busy so I was happy that all the shots I wanted he has done so and capture every single one at the wedding..his pictures are beautiful and we got them back in a timely manner. Thank you Marc you help to make my big day more awesome and I'm so glad I picked you as my photographer, videographer and not to mentioned the photo booth everyone loved it..."AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Weldon S

Marc did an awesome job! Very pleased with his work, quality and overall performance.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 k h

marc shot a party my husband and i threw and he was terrific. he was detailed in making sure he understood what kind of photographs we were after, enthusiastic about the event itself, and shared our pictures with us within a week of our party. and the photos were fantastic -- i... Read More highly recommend marc!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Sydney S

Marc did a great job! He was very patient with me. He had asked me in advance if I was going to have a receiving line and I said no. As it turns out, I should have...but Marc was very patient with me and my family. The pictures came out better than expected and I couldn't be... Read More happier!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Jennifer K

We are so happy we hired Marc Solomon to to be the photographer for our wedding. Marc did such a great job. He was waiting at the venue before we arrived and was ready to begin. We had over 1,000 pictures from the night, and we couldn't be happy with the pictures. Marc was very... Read More professionally and so friendly. We would and will recommend Marc to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer. Thank you again Marc!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kevin S

We are so thankful for the wonderful job you have done! Marc your pictures were beautiful and fun, we couldn't of asked for better. I would recommend you to anyone. Marc's passion for his work shows in his photography as well as In his personality. He is a pleasure to work with... Read More a fun. He makes sure he captures all the special moments of the day and then some. Marc is very professional and always available to respond to any requests, needs or questions. He looks out for you and truly wants the best for your special day! Again thank you so much Marc!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Joanne D

We were so happy we hired Marc Solomon to take our photos for our wedding on 6/30/17. Marc was waiting at the venue before we arrived anxious to start his work! He ensured all the important photos were captured throughout the day. He was friendly with our guests which made... Read More them feel at ease to pose for pics and enjoy the moment! Many guest mentioned during and after the wedding that Marc was working hard. I would and will recommend Marc to anyone who is looking for a photographer and not wanting to spend the money that many of the studios charge. Over a 1,000 Photos have been uploaded already and we are beginning to pick out our favorites. Thanks Marc!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kimberly S

Marc was a pleasure to work with! Very nice and easy going guy whose willing to work with you with any circumstance! He is also very thorough, easy to communicate expectations with you, And he's willing to use your ideas with the picture choice. I'd recommend him to anybody... Read More whose looking to use a REAL photographer!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Roger Z

Marc was a delight to work with. He was very professional and very reasonably priced. He handled our special requests without a problem. He even came with a videographer. Marc was very easy to communicate with, was quick to reply to all our questions. He captured the emotion and... Read More special moments of our very special day. We now have amazing photos we can share and look back on for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Joelle S

Marc Solomon was the best. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and so professional. He was always there when I needed him (on the day of) and also during the planning process. We must have spoken on the phone 8 or 9 times, met up twice and texted all the time. He literally... Read More wants your day to be PERFECT and he follows through. I am so so pleased with everything and I couldn't be happier for choosing him and his services!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Jaime T

Marc was just fabulous! He was on top of us all night making sure we got all our beautiful memories! He made us feel so comfortable and really was a lot of fun to work with. He really did capture all our beautiful memories and we were very happy with everything! We would highly... Read More recommend him, he was very fairly priced and you would be very happy with the whole experience!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Rose V

Great pictures!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Cathleen W

We would like to give Marc a 10 star rating! He was that good! He was professional, creative and easy to work with. He never rushed us, and he took a lot of amazing pictures. We highly recommend him! He offers the perfect combination of price and quality. Book him today!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Angela C

We absolutely loved Marc! He was by far my favorite vendor to work with. He was professional, friendly and always available to answer any questions we had before, during and after the wedding. He has many packages and was able to work within our budget. We highly recommend... Read More him.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

From our first meeting in a coffee shop, to the last minute my husband and I were in the reception venue, Marc showcased his professionalism, experience, caring, and attention to detail. Without a doubt we would recommend him to anyone as not only did his patience, experience,... Read More and caring put us at ease but the photos themselves are exceptional and plentiful. We know we have found our photographer for all our future events. Thank you Marc, and thank your helpful daughter. Highly recommend him.

Marc Solomon

I've always been fascinated by the limitless creativity and endless possibilities of photographing a wedding. My high energy and enthusiastic approach is unique to each wedding I photograph. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing the smile on the bride's or groom's face when they see their wedding day photos. It's all about the bride and groom, and I am there for them each minute of their wedding ceremony and reception.