Your Special Day Needs Jewelry Just Unique As You

Marcia Moran is well known for her unique Brazilian styles with an LA twist that are a favorite on the red carpet and the aisle. Whether you're looking for pieces to wear on the big day, bridesmaid gifts, or a special treat to tell mom (yours or your new in-law) how much you value all her help and wisdom. Semiprecious stones of every hue are available to complement any color scheme, and with our enduring 18k gold plating it'll be a piece of your wedding you can revisit for days and years come. Our team is always ready to help you find the perfect look and discuss quantity rates, so go ahead and say I do to Marcia Moran

Accessories, Fashion, Attire + Beauty

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Vikki K

I was familiar with Marcia Moran jewelry before, but didn't know she did bridal! After browsing the site and chatting with their personal shopper, I was able to have her put together some assortments I could send to the bride for review (yes, MOH-zilla over here, but your... Read More bestie's best day only happens once!) The had really accommodating package rates, and even if Trish decides to go another way, they gave me a discount on a necklace I want for me! Glad to find some sweet and non-snobby folks!

Marcia Moran

Marcia was born and raised in Brazil, where she practiced as a dentist. It wasn't until moving to Los Angeles as her husband pursued graduate studies that she found her true calling, designing jewelry inspired by both countries she calls home. Over the past 13 years her line has grown into a cult-favorite among discerning fashionistas, with countless features on both the big and small screens. However, the success that means the most to her (aside from her two sons) is in adorning women in jewelry that makes them feel as beautiful and confident as those who love them know they are.