Marco Beach Ocean Resort®

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort, Restaurant, Unusual/Alternative

480 South Collier Boulevard, Marco Island, FL

Marco Beach Ocean Resort is AMAZING

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Caryn R

My husband and I got married at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort on 12.5.14 and had the most perfect day and experience of our lives. We had the most amazing day and cannot rave enough about the quality of service, professionalism and attention to detail by the lovely staff there. Our wedding coordinator Galina was truly amazing and made our day stress free and fun. Her and her staff took care of every detail and made it the most beautiful day for us. I would highly recommend this resort for a wedding. The hotel is gorgeous and welcoming, the suites are the perfect size with full kitchens and beach views, the food is absolutely first rate and again the staff is so friendly and inviting. Our guests have been raving about how beautiful the day was and we have the staff at Marco Beach Ocean Resort to thank for that.

Beautiful Location

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Lauren E

I cannot say enough about my wedding at the Marco Ocean Beach Resort. Knowing that I was having a beach wedding, I was worried that the weather would not hold up. I had my wedding on May 17th, 2014 and it was BEAUTIFUL. The staff was absolutely amazing and extremely organized, and the food was amazing. I was worried that when they reproduced the food for our 100 guests, it would not be as good, but that was not the case. If you are considering MOBR, do not hesitate. My wedding was beautiful and everything went perfect.

Amazing Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 4/12/2014 Lori C

Just had my wedding at MBOR a month ago and It was fantastic! The resort is beautiful! The staff are so accommodating and friendly. Corrin is an absolute pleasure to work with! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator. It was the wedding of my dreams and I highly recommend this venue!

Best Decision I Made....

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Megan H

From the very first conversation I had with Betsy, I knew that MBOR was the right place for us to get married. Betsy was SO helpful in answering all of my questions and very upfront and thorough with her explanations about everything. The wedding coordinator, Corrin, was so on top of everything!!! She helped me go step by step through the process of planning a wedding from afar. The days leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding Corrin took care of SO many details and coordinated with all of our vendors. Everything turned out PERFECT and the event was flawless! There were no surprises and all of the staff was amazing at providing us the best service I have ever received. I could not say enough great things about our experience at Marco Beach Ocean Resort. We will definitely be back to visit for our anniversary in the future!

There are no words!

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Laura D

We had our wedding at MBOR without ever visiting the resort beforehand. Let me tell you, I was a little nervous since we never were at Marco Island or the resort, but I just had to trust the pictures and reviews I read online and hope for the best. We are so happy we picked this place as I don't think it could have been better. Corrin the coordinator at the resort is so sweet and accomodating, she answered all my questions, we mainly remained in contact by email. All of the staff at the resort was amazing, the rooms at the resort were amazing as well. When we checked into the resort, I had left my box of decorations at the front desk to be delivered to Corrin, I didn't give any specific instructions or anything and the staff placed everything just as I wanted it. It was as if they read my mind, although I'm sure with the millions of weddings they have done, they know what to do, but still I was just stunned. We had a small wedding of 22 guests and everyone had a fantastic time and commented that it was so beautiful. We had our "reception" (dinner) at the restaurant Sale e Pepe and the food was fantastic, they even had a Tiramisu wedding cake as I did not want to order an outside wedding cake. There is nothing that I would have changed and nothing more I could have asked for.

BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 5/01/2013 Katie F

Corrin was great to work with and a true professional! She was so easy to work with and very accommodating. Our ceremony and reception was amazing! The food was positively delicious and very fresh! Many of our guests still talk about the great food. Our ceremony was outside and despite the rainy/cloudy weather we had leading up to the ceremony everything went smoothly thanks to Corrin. The resort is beautiful and staff members are very kind!

They gave me a fairy tale wedding!

Reviewed on 4/26/2013 Samantha F

I truly mean it when we say that our wedding here was AMAZING. If you appreciate beautiful views of the Gulf, kind people, a beautiful sunset and genuinely good times, consider having your wedding here. The staff at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort treated our family and friends with constant smiles and exceptional service.Everything the MBOR staff did for us with regards to our wedding surpassed our expectations. They went above and beyond to not only be helpful, but to be genuinely pleasant & kind to us & our guests. The wedding staff here was very eager to please &incredibly helpful throughout my planning process. Corrin, the wedding coordinator is nothing short of amazing. I was overwhelmed at many points during our planning since I have a very busy career and live out of town, but she made things so easy for me. She helped me think about details of the day I hadn’t even considered yet, and I truly appreciated her taking the time to run through all of these items with me. It seems like I bugged her a million times, but she always answered me promptly and with a great attitude. The day of the wedding, she kept everything moving and paid attention to the tiniest details that I as the bride couldn’t dream to remember on my big day. She worked around our schedule for the rehearsal even though she had another wedding that night and I really appreciated that. As soon as my husband and I finished saying our vows, she greeted both of us at the edge of the beach with a glass of champagne. It was a lovely touch and exactly what I wanted at the time even though I didn’t even realize it until she handed it to me. Countless people kept coming up to my husband and I the day after the wedding to rave about how great the food was and many told us it was the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding. We care very much about what our guests’ experience would be so we were concerned about the food going into the wedding. When a kitchen has to prepare over 70 filet mignons at one time, we were worried that the filets may come out dry, or over cooked. THAT was NOT the case here. Every single person we asked during and after the wedding said their filet was cooked perfectly and tasted delicious. As far as the hors d’oeuvres, they were delicious and after the wedding, our friends and family couldn’t stop raving about the beef wellington and mini-crab cones. We have many male friends with large appetites and they said they were almost full just from the tasty hors d’oeuvres at cocktail hour, so the staff had plenty in supply. When you pay for unlimited hors d’oeuvres, it’s nice to hear people had their fill and we “got what we paid for.” My husband and I were too busy taking photos to make it to cocktail hour, but the staff was nice enough to bring some leftovers to our dinner table. My husband complimented Page (I believe he is the F&B director-SUPER polite and helpful) on the beef wellington, so then, completely unsolicited, Page brought my husband another two-tiered tray of beef wellington. Gestures like that showed how much the people who helped with my wedding at this resort truly cared about our experience. Page went above and beyond the entire evening to make sure my husband and I had everything we needed. I highly recommend MBOR for any future bride--you won't be disappointed in any are! Great location, great food, great staff, and great picture opportunities! Working with Corrin is a dream and you will be happy you chose her & this resort.

Spectaular from Start to Finish

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Elizabeth Z

Marco Beach Ocean Resort was so easy to work with & it is obvious they only want the best for their clients from the moment you walk in for your interview. MBOR's wedding coordinator, Corrin, is kind, patient & extremely knowledgeable- basically- everything you could ever want in a coordinator. MBOR is a great location, I highly recommend having your ceremony here, on the beach (weather permitting). MBOR only has one event per day (unlike some larger hotels)& they are sure to give you all of their attention. I think it is the most beautifully designed hotel on the island. The interiors are upscale & elegant with hints of Italian influence & the exterior spaces reflect the same with a lot of lush landscaping. The theme of our wedding was upscale/modern beach with a twist of old-Hollywood- and Marco Beach Ocean Resort is definitely all of these things. Our reception was actually held on the veranda of Marco Beach Ocean Resort's restaurant: Sale e Pepe. The veranda is perfect for cocktails, where guests can watch the sunset & chat with each other. We love the beach so much we also opted to have our dinner on the veranda, which worked out perfectly. Our guests (most of whom were from the Northeast) loved having dinner outside & soaking up the good weather in a gorgeous location. On the day of, Corrin was calm, helpful & on her game- she made sure everything and everyone was where it/they should be; I had little to nothing to worry about. The service staff was very accommodating, we loved everyone- from the banquet manager to the bartender to the servers who zipped in and out. The food. The food is absolutely amazing. When we went for our tasting, we were absolutely blown away with how perfect everything was- it was so hard to make a decision. In fact, we ended up offering our guests a much larger menu than MBOR normally provides, but they were more than willing to accommodate our requests. We received many compliments throughout the night and many days following our wedding & we can say without hesitation that our wedding was wonderful because Marco Beach Ocean Resort.

So nice

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Julie R

We stayed at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort the night before the wedding and all the family stayed the next night as well. This resort was gorgeous! Everyone working here was wonderful as well! The views of the gulf and gardens were breathtaking! Would definitely stay here again!

Ideal

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Joshua V

Perfect place on Marco to have a wedding. Can not ask for better quality and service.

Fantastic atmosphers, a true resort

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Liliana J

I love this place, we have been there a few times before. Corrin Green, the wedding coordinator is the nicest person to work with, this was a destination wedding and I felt completely comfortable with everyone at the resort handling all the details. I would definitely look into this place before any other in Naples or Marco Island area.

picture-perfect wedding =)

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Hayleigh K

We had such such an incredible experience with Marco Beach Ocean Resort!!! From the first moment of dealing with the wedding coordinator, Corrin Green, we were so pleased. She was very easy to work with, helpful, and responded quickly to inquiries and requests. Because of her hard work, we were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day & not worry about the details (because they were being taken care of for us!!) Another hotel coordinator, Jamie Marsh, was actually there for our wedding day (as Corrin had a prior commitment) and though we were nervous at first, found her to be just as fabulous as Corrin. We could not have asked for a better wedding site (BEAUTIFUL white beaches and the hotel has great architecture!) or better people to work with. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY WEDDING PERFECT! :)

PERFECT DESTINATION WEDDING!

Reviewed on 6/16/2011 LeighAnn C

I cannot say enough about this resort and the beauty of my wedding. FABULOUS! It felt like a $50K wedding, and we pulled it off for about $10 (which is darn cheap these days!) We had a total of 35 people, small helps with cost, but the entire day was great. The wedding staff was excellent, i didn't have a worry all day they took care of everything flawlessly- from set of of ceremony, to serving dinner (great food!), to the reception, it flowed great. I wish I could do this wedding 100x again it was so perfect!

Could not have asked for more!

Reviewed on 6/04/2011 Michelle T

Not only is the Marco Beach Ocean resort on a beautiful beach with a stunning setting for a wedding, what really sets MBOR apart is Corrin! Corrin is the resort wedding coordinator and really does an amazing job leading up to and running the day! Corrin made us feel so special! I can not thank her enough and the MBOR is lucky to have her! She organized all the details and the day ran very smoothly! Not only is Corrin amazing, but the guest rooms are stunning, all of our guests had an amazing time! The food was amazing as well and you really feel as though you are having a fine meal, not just banquet food! All in all I am so happy we found the Marco Beach Ocean Resort and were married there! Marco Beach Ocean resort is a great find if you are looking for more personal service and a more intimate setting than some of the Marco alternatives. Everyone with the hotel helped make our wedding day and weekend so specal!

Best Beach Venue in Marco

Reviewed on 1/31/2011 Angela S

To start off with the sunsets in marco are the best. Then you put a beautiful resort there and presto great venue. Their location on the beach could not be better. We choose this location insead of others near by because we wanted to be the only wedding that day. The food was wonderful our coordinater was very helpful as well.

Wouldn't change a thing

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 Michelle F

My husband and I had a great experience working with Corrin to plan our wedding from across the country. She was warm, helpful, resourceful, and right on top of things on the wedding day. And we loved the vendors that she helped us choose for music, photograpy, flowers, cake, etc. The restaurant and bar staff were gracious and helpful, and the food was excellent. Everything just seemed to come together on that day without us having to worry about it. Suggestion to brides: consider the terrace for your ceremony. We had the rare December Marco Island rainstorm on our wedding day, which kept us from having the ceremony on the beach. I hadn't even considered a Plan B, but we moved the ceremony to the terrace, and loved the setting, view, etc. It's more private than the beach, although nothing beats marco beach at sunset for photos (luckily it cleared up in time for us to go down after the ceremony). We had so much fun - wish we could do it again!!

Couldn't have asked for a better day!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Alecia M

I had planned my whole wedding from out of state which meant I was getting married site unseen! The pictures do not it justice. Not only is the resort breathtaking but the service was excellent as well. The wedding coordinator paid attention to all of our small details and did a wonderful job at making our day personal to us! The beach is gorgeous and the reception was elegant and romantic. If I had to do our wedding day over again I would not change a thing!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Rachel D

Great food and service during our buffet dinner. Beautiful location on the Terrace. Unimpressed with the wedding coordinator, and no response to follow up emails from higher management after the wedding.

Best Venue Ever

Reviewed on 11/08/2010 Racquel T

We got married on the beach and then had dinner on the terrace which was absolutley amazing. It is a perfect place to have dinner on the beach but not be in the sand. Great veiws, wonderful service and great atmosphere. The wedding cordinator was excellent to work with and was always available if I had any questions. I would highly recommend the Marco Beach Ocean Resort!

Review for Marco Beach Ocean Resort

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jordana K

Beautiful location, amazing areas for pictures, great staff.;Pick the right location in the resort for the amount of guests that you have.

Review for Marco Beach Ocean Resort

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Rosalen M

The wedding coordinator, Ann Gardner, was a dream to work with. She went above and beyond to make everything just the way we wanted it. The ballroom is beautiful and perfect size for our 60 guests. It wasn't too large or too small. The food was absolutely wonderful and the wait staff was very helpful and polite.

TO Marco Beach Ocean Resort®