Marconi Automotive Museum & Special Events Venue

Tustin, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Marconi Automotive Museum & Special Events Venue

A HISTORIC VENUE IN TUSTIN, CA

The Marconi Automotive Museum of Tustin, California, provides a unique opportunity for car enthusiasts who not only share an unchecked love of high-performance street and racecars but an unchecked love for each other. The Marconi Automotive Museum fuses adrenaline with elegance into the indoor and outdoor spaces for your ceremony or reception, each of which can seat 500 guests.

Showroom. The showroom floor, a massive space with soaring ceilings and versatile lighting, provides ample room for your ceremony or reception, which takes place among the Marconi’s $30 million collection. This collection includes American muscle cars and high-performance streetcars such as Lamborghini’s, Porsche’s and Ferrari’s. In addition, car lovers will find models here that they won’t find anywhere else. Elegant customization can include flowing drapery from ceiling to floor, dramatic lighting and towering pillars entwined with fairy lights among other special touches to make this space your own.

Lot and Garden. For an outdoor option, exchange vows under a white canopy flanked by greenery and special lighting. The outdoor parking lot, garden area and entryway can be transformed into a lovely setting for both your ceremony and reception with, of course, your favorite cars as backdrops.

The Marconi Automotive Museum provides every consideration for its guests and wedding packages come with everything you need to fill the venue with your own personal statement of romance.

Amenities included in the wedding fee include:

• Event coordinator and day of manager
  • Bride and grooms dressing area
  • Tables and chairs
  • Linens, silverware, glassware
  • Lighting and audio system
  • Security

Event coordinators and day of managers are experienced in designing and running weddings and will lend that experience to help you realize your vision. They know how to transform the space of the showroom floor to fit whatever wedding you can imagine. On your wedding day, the day of manager will be there to shoulder the stress that could get in the way of enjoying one of life’s most important celebrations.

Many amenities are available for additional fees, including the Marconi Automotive Museum’s celebrated catering service. In-house cuisine is specially designed by award-winning master chef, Maurice Brazier and prepared in the museum’s full kitchen so that it can be served fresh. Private tastings are provided for menu options. Additional amenities for added fees include lounge furniture, expanded décor options, alcohol—including a wide range of beer, wine and liquor—and catering.

Setup start time is flexible, though the venue opens at 8 a.m. Events must end by 2 a.m. Fees cover five hours of event time, excluding setup and cleanup. At an additional cost, more time can be arranged.

The Marconi Automotive Museum is a non-profit organization and all the money raised from your wedding go directly to charities benefiting at-risk children. Charities involved include Olive Crest, ChildHelp, Drug Use is Life Abuse, Covenant House, Orangewood and more. For this reason, the Marconi Automotive Museum strives to give you a satisfying and memorable experience.

• Outdoor - Covered

Museum

1302 Industrial Drive , Tustin, CA (714) 247-2193

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Crystal B

We were looking into wedding venues last year. My fiance' and I are very untraditional and wanted something that is more "us". I happened to find out about Marconi online when researching nonprofit wedding venues. (non profit is the way to go if you want something unique). We... Read More contacted them, received a quote and made an appointment to see the venue/museum. To be honest... the moment we stepped foot in the museum, we knew it was THE place for us. We were both in awe. We booked our wedding date and gave our deposit that same day. Leading up to our date, I can't tell you how many times I played walking down the aisle in the car museum in my head. It was something I had dreamed about over and over since booking our wedding date. I knew it was going to be such an amazing experience. I am a little OCD when it comes to planning events, and I thought it was going to be hard for me to let go and trust someone to plan our wedding the way I would. However, I felt SO confident in our wedding "team" and didn't stress at all! Alli at Marconi, was so amazing, helpful and patient! She went above and beyond for us. I will never forget her and Kristin from White House Catering (that's the catering service they work with). Everything looked amazing the day of. We got TONS of compliments from our guests not only for how it looked, but also for the atmosphere. Everyone said it wasn't so dull and by the book like most weddings are. They said was fun and memorable. Many guests said it was the best wedding they've been too! We highly recommend the Marconi as your venue.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Lorena M

I had my reception wedding in June 2016 at the Marconi Automotive Museum. Alison helped us with the planning and our wedding was amazing. Alison is a great planner and she put us at ease when were nervous about the wedding planning details. She is quick to respond to our... Read More emails. Everything went as planned the day of the wedding. Our guests enjoyed the wedding venue so much they say no other wedding will top our wedding. It was out of the ordinary but elegant. They especially loved the Grand Entrance in the convertible Bentley. On top of everything, the proceeds collected go to help needed kids. What a magnificent place to hold your big celebration. Thank you Alison for the wonderful wedding day!!!