Is this your business? claim it now

Maria Zemantauski

Troy, NY

Wedding

Live Music

Troy, NY (518) 221-7226

Phenomenally Talented and Skilled

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Marianne B

Maria played guitar for my wedding ceremony and the first half of my reception. She is *phenomenally* talented--we chose her because we listened to her albums on Spotify (nearly all of which she composed herself) and were blown away by her flamenco playing. She easily plays... Read More flamenco or classical, as well as all the wedding classics and, if requested, Jewish folk songs. She's particularly good at playing upbeat flamenco, or canonical songs with flare, and is happy to do whatever you'd like: stick to the canon, mix it up, play off her albums, etc. We met with her 2 weeks before the wedding and sketched out the ceremony and reception plans. She was amazing: she'd play little 20 second excerpts and ask if we liked it, and if not, asked what we liked/didn't like, and kept playing excerpts until we'd mapped out our processional, mid-ceremony and recessional music. She offerred to learn songs, and played along to our singalong of "Sea of Love." She's just really lovely. Then, when our ceremony was rained out and we had to squeeze everyone inside at the last moment, she was very flexible and rolled with the situation, ultimately playing in a rather cramped corner. I highly recommend her--we had absolutely no concerns or complaints (and, trust me, we're not the sort to just say that!).

Perfect

Reviewed on 8/20/2011 Brittany S

Music was beautiful. It was exactly what we had wanted and we couldnt have been more pleased. I know several of our guests were realy impressed as well.

Review for Maria Zemantauski

Reviewed on 2/19/2009 Barry D

Maria worked with me beforehand to come up with our music list. She took a song that we liked from a movie and made it into one she could play. I heard later about how great she was!