Beautiful and Delicious

Maribelle Cakery offers you the best in taste and in design. We believe your cake should taste so fabulous, your guests will talk about it for years to come...We make everything in house, including our lovely sugar flowers. Our designs are precise and beautiful. We have won the silver spoon for best tasting cake in Cincinnati, including Best of Knot and other accolades. We give you one on one attention so you have a one of a kind experience designing your cake. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you. Winter Wedding Cake Special. Book a wedding cake for Dec 2017, Jan /Feb/March 2018 weddings and get $100 off wedding cake. Mention this offer or write down this code: 100offwinterwed share it with us at your tasting to get discount.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

3704 Cheviot Ave, Cincinnati, OH (513) 631-8333

Edible Art

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Gabrielle R

Wow, what can I say about the team at Maribelle Cakery? They did a fabulous job for our June 14 wedding. Angela worked with our other vendors incredibly well, and designed a cake that shined on its own and still fit in with our overall event design. My fiance and I did our... Read More cake tasting on a terribly snowy day in January. Be prepared for this: there are more viable options for your cake than your wedding dress. Different types of filling, buttercream, fondant, cake flavors, the list goes on! Try all of it. There is not a bad combination to be had. We went with a 5 tier cake with both buttercream and fondant (made in house!), raspberry filling and a combination of mocha and white chocolate cake. And of course it was delicious. Very, very delicious.

Beautiful, Delicious Cake and Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Kristen S

Angela from Maribelle's was incredible to work with - she did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. The service was excellent and she was always willing to go the extra mile. In addition to the top-notch service, Maribelle's flavors are delicious; our guests could not stop... Read More raving about amazing the cake tasted! I highly recommend this vendor!

2014-11-19T16:11:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the lovely review!!! We enjoyed working with you! Best to you always!!

Delicious & Beautiful Cake

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Amy S

Our experience with Maribelle Cakery and Angela was wonderful from the first email contact through our wedding day. Angela sent us home from our tasting with many cake samples and worked with us to make what we chose fit our budget. The cake was beautifully decorated to our... Read More specifications. The cake table and topper were decorated exactly as we requested. The cake was so delicious that there was none left at the end of the day. (We get a new cake for our anniversary for a nominal fee.) We will use Maribelle Cakery again in the future for special cake needs or even just a special treat. We highly recommend them.

2012-07-17T15:31:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a nice review. We are so glad you enjoyed your cake and that it was exactly as you wanted. Best wishes to you!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Paige M

Absolutely amazing! They did an amazing job with the decorating of the cake. Don't even get me started about the taste!!!! I did not want to stop eating!!! The cake was absolutely delicious!!!! It was as if it were straight out of a movie, it was so perfect!!! The customer... Read More service was remarkable! Always so willing to help and so joyful! They were always willing to answer any questions that I had. I would HIGHLY recommend Maribelle Cakery to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sarah R

Maribelle's kept in constant contact. The day of the wedding, we had a couple issues with the cake but they came back out and helped fix it. It was a beautiful cake. Delicious too! or at least that was what I was told haha. We also ordered 2 cheesecakes and they were amazing as... Read More well.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Samantha R

Wow wow wow. I am not the biggest fan of cake and had thoughts of doing something other than cake for my wedding. Maribelle Cakery was actually the first place we tried out. The lady we did our tasting with was soooooo kind and a lot of fun to work with. She seemed like she... Read More loved her job and took pride in what her business does. We tried about 8 different cakes. I have never in my life been so happy to be eating cake. The absolute best I have ever had. It was difficult to pick only 3 flavors. My now husband and I would mention at least three times a month leading up to our wedding how excited we were to eat these cakes again. Maribelle Cakery did a phenomenal job on making the cake look exactly how wanted. It looked soooo beautiful!!! Please please please give the company a try. You will be so happy you did.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jessica E

We were super excited about the cake and everything we sampled was delicious but our wedding cake had whipped frosting, not buttercream and totally ruined the cake. It was beautiful though but we are pretty disappointed in what we got.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Sydney M

To be honest, I when I started planning my wedding, I thought that the cake was going to be the least exciting part of the process and day. THEN I went for a tasting at Maribelle Cakery and it was THE BEST CAKE I HAVE EVER EATEN (and I've lived in NYC for 10 years and eaten a... Read More lot of fancy/famous cakes and cupcakes). My mom and I had to stop ourselves from devouring every sample! Plus, the cakes were stunning. When I showed them pictures of cakes I liked, they understood my taste, and made one inspired by the pictures, but still completely unique. They also helped me surprise my now husband (!) with an adorable Groom's Cake that looked like a golf course! They responded quickly to all of our emails, and made amazing adjustments when our guest list got dramatically shorter after the hurricanes. I'm so excited to order my anniversary cake from them next September!

2017-10-20T17:43:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this beautiful review. It mean everything to my team and I. We find joy it making your wedding a little extra special. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you in the future... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Sara P

The cake was beyond amazing! Not only did it look just like we were hoping but it tasting amazing too. Absolutely loved working with them.

2017-10-20T17:41:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate it so much. I get over joyed to hear that our customers are having a great experience with my team and I. We love what we do and I hope that is shows. Thanks for taking the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Christina K

Cake was amazing and so delicious.

2017-10-20T17:39:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to review!! We appreciate it very much!! Thank you for your business. Angela

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Leah F

Maribelle Cakery was great. The owner, Angela, was incredibly easy to work with. My mom and I were on the cake hunt pretty early and after trying another cake place that was recommended to us by another bride, we loved the more personal feel we got at Maribelle. I had seen a lot... Read More of Facebook friends I knew from high school rave about them for their own weddings so we checked them out. The cake tasting was divine and after trying the berry compote, I was sold. It's truly delicious if that is your taste. So many of their other flavors were wonderful as well, evidenced by the fact that I couldn't choose which flavors to include because I liked so many! About a month out, we began the design planning process for the cake. There was some confusion and communication issues regarding designs and pricing, but Angela stepped in to be super clear. It didn't really help that my ideas were a little more complicated (I asked for three cakes of different sizes and design to be the centerpiece of my dessert table), but she took charge and delivered on exactly what I wanted, guiding me along the way with professional advice. The day of the wedding, there was an issue with the flowers, including the flowers that were supposed to be on the cake, and she texted me personally to double check that things were running smoothly. When I explained the issue, she asked if she could help and offered to pick up the cake flowers. The offer alone was above and beyond what I expected, and in the moment of stress I was experiencing, it was incredibly touching. Guests at my wedding talked about how delicious the cake was – I wish I got more of it! However, I did get a small slice nearly a week later after the honeymoon, and it was still good! My cousin had also hired them for her wedding that was about a month before mine, and I had a piece there – I couldn't wait to try my own! I would recommend them to anyone and will happily return for future cakes.

2017-10-20T17:34:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review!! We appreciate it very much, and thanks for all the kind words!! Warmest regards, Angela

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kelsey C

This company was the best company I could have chosen to provide the cake for my wedding. The communication between the owner(s) and myself (as I live four hours away) was exceptional. They were immediate to get back to all of my emails and answered any... Read More questions/concerns/changes that I had. The tasting was delicious, and they made my dream "naked cake" that I wanted. It was absolutely delicious!! We had a four tier cake all with different flavors and I wish I had some left over, but clearly our guests loved it too! I would recommend this company 10/10.

2017-10-20T17:38:31 Response from the vendor

10/10... Thank you so much!! This makes my day. I appreciate you taking the time to share this with us!!! So happy you enjoyed your experience with us. Warmest regards, Angela

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Melissa L

I received countless compliments on my cake because it tasted so great. I was also pleased with how beautiful it was and the excellent service I received. Very happy with my experience.

2017-10-20T17:37:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review!! I am truly happy to hear you had excellent service with my staff and I. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us. All of as Maribelle Cakery appreciate your business. Warmest regards, Angela

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jill K

I'm so happy that we used Maribelle for our wedding. We had a hard time finding somewhere that also did other desserts besides cake and at a reasonable price. Maribelle had tons of delicious flavors it was hard to choose between them. My husband is not a cake person, so we... Read More also had them make up apple pie and everyone raved about it. Our cake was beautiful and they were so easy to work with throughout the whole process.

2017-10-20T17:34:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It means so much to all of us at Maribelle Cakery! Warmest Regards, Angela

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Christy C

You will never have a more incredible cake than Maribelle's wedding cake! It was absolutely beautiful and the most delicious cake we've ever had. The customer service is superior to any other vendor out there and the price was very competitive. I would absolutely recommend this... Read More vendor over and over!!

2017-05-30T13:33:32 Response from the vendor

We really appreciate your feedback and strive to provide all our couples the excellent customer service you described. Thank you for taking a minute to share your thoughts!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Allie S

Maribelle was amazing. I came in for the original tasting and was able to narrow down my choices and general design. I was give the opportunity to complete through email, but decided to finish the process in person. They offered another full tasting to finalize the 3 flavors for... Read More my 4 tier cake (and bakery cakes). We designed each layer of the cake ...including using the lace design from my dress. The cake design was amazing! The cake the day of was hands down the best wedding cake I have ever tasted. It was very fresh and almost melted it my mouth. This experience was fantastic and the cake was even better!!

2017-05-30T13:48:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you, its amazing customers like you who keep us in business!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Brhi J

Maribelle Cakery is the best! We shopped around and did a half dozen tastings. Many places we went would not do the design I wanted or would not let us mix and match cakes/filling. But once we found Maribelle we were finally able to stop the hunt! Their cake is delicious and... Read More they are so flexible! They created a paisley design for me and allowed us to have a different flavor combination on each tier. The cake was stunning! It was everything I wanted it to be! I highly recommend Maribelle Cakery!

2017-05-27T14:56:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. Your review means so much because it is so important to us that our customers get what they want for their wedding. We do not put limits on our customers because we are here to help make their dream... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Latoyia W

I can not even explain how amazing my cake was! They created exactly what I asked for and really impressed me! The cake was delicious and so beautiful! Extremely pleased with the customer service. I am happy I chose maribelle I don't gelueve I would have been as satisfied... Read More with anyone else

2017-05-27T14:47:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a lovely review. All of us here at Maribelle Cakery love what we do and making someone's special day even more special, is everything to us. We appreciate your business and hope you will think... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Kristen C

The cake was delicious and looked even better than the inspiration picture I sent in. I would definitely recommend to anyone in the area

2017-02-08T11:45:10 Response from the vendor

We are so glad your cake was better than you imagined. Thank you for letting us create it for you!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Carolyn A

We had Maribelle Cakery make 5 different flavor [and icing color] variations for our wedding reception, and every single cupcake was excellent! The whole experience of working with them from the tasting, through planning, delivery and digital communication was easy and... Read More thorough.

2017-02-08T11:44:43 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you and your guests enjoyed your cupcakes. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Jamie B

Maribelle Cakery was amazing! They were wonderful to work with and were so willing to make the several changes that I had asked for. They really listened to what I wanted and had great suggestions to bring my vision to life. I also loved that they sent me sketches of the changes... Read More I had requested, it really took the guesswork out of how my cake would look. And, the taste, incredible! Their tasting process was fun and they never pressured us to make a decision right then and there. I highly recommend Maribelle and will definitely go back for more cakes!

2017-01-25T15:53:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are thankful for your business. Best to you both!! Angela

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Megan M

Maribelle Cakery was a dream to work with for our wedding last summer. They coordinated with our florist and made everything about the process a dream come true. The Diva cake flavor we chose to serve at the reception was absolutely delicious (people are still saying it is the... Read More best cake they have ever had!) We have already ordered the top of our cake once and plan on doing so for every anniversary! Excellent work! Excellent Service!

2017-01-25T15:52:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the glowing review. I appreciate you taking the time to say some words about us. We are very happy you loved your cake and experience with us. Best to you both!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Abby K

It was wonderful! Beautiful service, wonderful staff, and delicious cake!

2017-01-25T15:50:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I am very happy you loved your cake and experience with us. Warmest Regards!! Angela

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Catherine F

Absolutely loved working with Maribelle. They were very accommodating and provided a wonderful cake that received many compliments. Couldn't have been happier with being referred to use them!

2017-01-25T15:48:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. I appreciate your feedback and very much appreciated your business. I am so happy; as well as my staff, that you loved your experience with us. Best to you both!! Angela

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Krystal B

The staff at Maribelle was nice and professional. The cake was so beautifully made just as we discussed and it was delicious. All of our guest loved it. I would recommend anyone here. In fact I have already recommended to several people.

2017-01-25T15:30:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks you so much for taking the time to write us such lovely review. We appreciated your business, Thank you. All of us at Maribelle Cakery are so delighted that you loved your cake!

Meet The President

Angela

Angela has studied with some of the best pastry chefs and cake artist in the country. She studied at the Culinary Institute of America in New York, New York studying under Ron Ben Israel. (Food Networks Sweet Genius) She has also studied in Chicago with Colette Peters at the Wilton Corporate Head Quarters, Nicholas Lodge Chicago, and The Caketress Canada as well as many more through the years. Maribelle Cakery has won the Silver Spoon for best tasting cake in Cincinnati, Ohio and in Oct. 2017 the national Spectrum award for best customer service.