Best Tasting Wedding Cake!

Maribelle Cakery offers you the best in taste and in design. We believe your cake should taste so fabulous, your guests will talk about it for years to come...We make everything in house, including our lovely sugar flowers. Our designs are precise and beautiful. We look forward to working with you.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan

Cake Accessories, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

3704 Cheviot Ave, Cincinnati, OH (513) 631-8333

Edible Art

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Gabrielle R

Wow, what can I say about the team at Maribelle Cakery? They did a fabulous job for our June 14 wedding. Angela worked with our other vendors incredibly well, and designed a cake that shined on its own and still fit in with our overall event design. My fiance and I did our... Read More cake tasting on a terribly snowy day in January. Be prepared for this: there are more viable options for your cake than your wedding dress. Different types of filling, buttercream, fondant, cake flavors, the list goes on! Try all of it. There is not a bad combination to be had. We went with a 5 tier cake with both buttercream and fondant (made in house!), raspberry filling and a combination of mocha and white chocolate cake. And of course it was delicious. Very, very delicious.

Beautiful, Delicious Cake and Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Kristen S

Angela from Maribelle's was incredible to work with - she did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. The service was excellent and she was always willing to go the extra mile. In addition to the top-notch service, Maribelle's flavors are delicious; our guests could not stop... Read More raving about amazing the cake tasted! I highly recommend this vendor!

2014-11-19T16:11:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the lovely review!!! We enjoyed working with you! Best to you always!!

Delicious & Beautiful Cake

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Amy S

Our experience with Maribelle Cakery and Angela was wonderful from the first email contact through our wedding day. Angela sent us home from our tasting with many cake samples and worked with us to make what we chose fit our budget. The cake was beautifully decorated to our... Read More specifications. The cake table and topper were decorated exactly as we requested. The cake was so delicious that there was none left at the end of the day. (We get a new cake for our anniversary for a nominal fee.) We will use Maribelle Cakery again in the future for special cake needs or even just a special treat. We highly recommend them.

2012-07-17T15:31:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a nice review. We are so glad you enjoyed your cake and that it was exactly as you wanted. Best wishes to you!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Christy C

You will never have a more incredible cake than Maribelle's wedding cake! It was absolutely beautiful and the most delicious cake we've ever had. The customer service is superior to any other vendor out there and the price was very competitive. I would absolutely recommend this... Read More vendor over and over!!

2017-05-30T13:33:32 Response from the vendor

We really appreciate your feedback and strive to provide all our couples the excellent customer service you described. Thank you for taking a minute to share your thoughts!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Allie S

Maribelle was amazing. I came in for the original tasting and was able to narrow down my choices and general design. I was give the opportunity to complete through email, but decided to finish the process in person. They offered another full tasting to finalize the 3 flavors for... Read More my 4 tier cake (and bakery cakes). We designed each layer of the cake ...including using the lace design from my dress. The cake design was amazing! The cake the day of was hands down the best wedding cake I have ever tasted. It was very fresh and almost melted it my mouth. This experience was fantastic and the cake was even better!!

2017-05-30T13:48:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you, its amazing customers like you who keep us in business!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Brhi J

Maribelle Cakery is the best! We shopped around and did a half dozen tastings. Many places we went would not do the design I wanted or would not let us mix and match cakes/filling. But once we found Maribelle we were finally able to stop the hunt! Their cake is delicious and... Read More they are so flexible! They created a paisley design for me and allowed us to have a different flavor combination on each tier. The cake was stunning! It was everything I wanted it to be! I highly recommend Maribelle Cakery!

2017-05-27T14:56:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. Your review means so much because it is so important to us that our customers get what they want for their wedding. We do not put limits on our customers because we are here to help make their dream... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Latoyia W

I can not even explain how amazing my cake was! They created exactly what I asked for and really impressed me! The cake was delicious and so beautiful! Extremely pleased with the customer service. I am happy I chose maribelle I don't gelueve I would have been as satisfied... Read More with anyone else

2017-05-27T14:47:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a lovely review. All of us here at Maribelle Cakery love what we do and making someone's special day even more special, is everything to us. We appreciate your business and hope you will think... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Kristen C

The cake was delicious and looked even better than the inspiration picture I sent in. I would definitely recommend to anyone in the area

2017-02-08T11:45:10 Response from the vendor

We are so glad your cake was better than you imagined. Thank you for letting us create it for you!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Carolyn A

We had Maribelle Cakery make 5 different flavor [and icing color] variations for our wedding reception, and every single cupcake was excellent! The whole experience of working with them from the tasting, through planning, delivery and digital communication was easy and... Read More thorough.

2017-02-08T11:44:43 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you and your guests enjoyed your cupcakes. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Jamie B

Maribelle Cakery was amazing! They were wonderful to work with and were so willing to make the several changes that I had asked for. They really listened to what I wanted and had great suggestions to bring my vision to life. I also loved that they sent me sketches of the changes... Read More I had requested, it really took the guesswork out of how my cake would look. And, the taste, incredible! Their tasting process was fun and they never pressured us to make a decision right then and there. I highly recommend Maribelle and will definitely go back for more cakes!

2017-01-25T15:53:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are thankful for your business. Best to you both!! Angela

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Megan M

Maribelle Cakery was a dream to work with for our wedding last summer. They coordinated with our florist and made everything about the process a dream come true. The Diva cake flavor we chose to serve at the reception was absolutely delicious (people are still saying it is the... Read More best cake they have ever had!) We have already ordered the top of our cake once and plan on doing so for every anniversary! Excellent work! Excellent Service!

2017-01-25T15:52:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the glowing review. I appreciate you taking the time to say some words about us. We are very happy you loved your cake and experience with us. Best to you both!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Abby K

It was wonderful! Beautiful service, wonderful staff, and delicious cake!

2017-01-25T15:50:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I am very happy you loved your cake and experience with us. Warmest Regards!! Angela

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Catherine F

Absolutely loved working with Maribelle. They were very accommodating and provided a wonderful cake that received many compliments. Couldn't have been happier with being referred to use them!

2017-01-25T15:48:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. I appreciate your feedback and very much appreciated your business. I am so happy; as well as my staff, that you loved your experience with us. Best to you both!! Angela

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Krystal B

The staff at Maribelle was nice and professional. The cake was so beautifully made just as we discussed and it was delicious. All of our guest loved it. I would recommend anyone here. In fact I have already recommended to several people.

2017-01-25T15:30:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks you so much for taking the time to write us such lovely review. We appreciated your business, Thank you. All of us at Maribelle Cakery are so delighted that you loved your cake!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Ashley S

My husband and I tested out 3 or 4 different cake places and Maribelle not only had the best cake.. they also had the best experience for cake tasting and that became very important to us. The tasting was personal, about the cake and our guests and what everyone would like at... Read More the end of the day! No one else offered that kind of personal service.. They just said, here is some cake and left the room. They were so accommodating the entire planning planning stage, working with us to figure out our naked cake! We had two flavors and they were both so amazing! Everyone at our wedding couldnt stop talking about how good it was! Thank you so much for helping make our day awesome Maribelle!

2017-01-25T15:28:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review we appreciate your business and were blessed to be included in your special day. Warmest Wishes. Best to you both! Angela

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Abigail H

Maribelle Cakery is a pleasure to work with. Our wedding cake was beautiful and they accommodated all of my requests. Everyone said it was delicious!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Emily I

The OJ cake from Maribelle's absolutely blew me away. I'm a cake fiend. I rarely taste a cake I don't like and I went to a lot of tastings and left happy but not blown away. The minute I had Maribelle's I was hooked. I am still getting comments on how beautiful and delicious... Read More my cake was!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Robin C

I absolutely loved working with Maribelle's! The entire experience was professional, creative, and fun. We actually ended up changing our cake design a few weeks before our wedding and it was no problem and ended up adding so much to our event!! We were blown away by the beauty... Read More of the cakes and they tasted even better. I would definitely recommend using them for your wedding or any other special occasion.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Emma F

Our cake turned out beautiful! Maribelle was great to work with and did an outstanding job!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Wonderful, Great, Fab.. I had a wonderful time planning my cake with Angela and Kimberly. They are so very nice and the cake was stunning, I mean stunning. My guest thought it was the prettiest cake they have seen. It also tasted incredible. I will refer them any chance I... Read More get.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kelsey S

I was recommended to Maribelle Cakery from a friend who had one of their cakes at a wedding. Because my fiance did not care for cakes I knew I didn't want to put him through tasting after tasting. The staff at Maribelle were super friendly and their cakes are out of this world.... Read More I went with a nearly naked style cake and used two flavors. I did not see my cake until my wedding day and it was everything I could have ever imagined. The cake was GORGEOUS and my florist decorated it perfectly. We barely had any leftovers as it was devoured on the spot. The staff at Maribelle are the most friendly people to work with and you can really tell they love what they do. Their cakes are super moist and they have a large variety of flavors to choose from. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

2016-10-19T13:20:51 Response from the vendor

Kelsey, I am so happy you had a great experience with all of us here at Maribelle Cakery and that you loved your cake. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Please share pictures once you get them, I took a picture... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Katie H

It's been awhile now, but I just realized I never wrote my reviews for all my wedding details, both praises and problems! First, I will start by admitting that Maribelle cakes TASTE amazing. So good. Can't say enough about how delicious the chocolate hazelnut is. Orange zest... Read More butter cake was phenomenal also, and a super well executed red velvet. However, when I talk about my wedding, I still can't even talk about the cake without getting furious. I am so mad about it that I had them leave all the photos of it out of my wedding album. When I entered the reception with my new husband, I stopped during our entrance, pointed at the cake, and said "What. Is. That?!" Horrible. Apparently, they decided that the colors and design we agreed on were arbitrary, and changed them. It was to be a 3 tier cake, hot pink icing, covered in multi-colored sprinkles, coated in disco dust (which is basically an edible glitter,) and each tier was to have a hot pink fondant ribbon and bow. The cake was supposed to be a nod to my Kate Spade "Charm" shoes. Now, I've done wedding cakes out of my home for years, so I understand how these things work. I just didn't want to make my own. The cake I got had white icing underneath the sprinkles showing through, so that the overall effect was not pink, the cake didn't sparkle AT ALL, (SO GLAD I paid a fortune for them to order the disco dust special for me) and the fondant had not been mixed and dyed pink, but airbrushed, and it was all splotchy and uneven, and they had oversprayed onto the cake, and to add insult to injury, it was a coral color, EVEN THOUGH they had a picture of the shoes to match the color. Additionally, I had my dad making a custom cake stand for me, and had asked at our tasting what the diameter of the circle should be, and they told me 18". I even called back to confirm with them later before my Dad made it. Turns out, that's the size of the bottom tier, and they neglected to mention it would be on a 20" cake board, which hung over my gorgeous custom stand and looked absurd. The worst part of all of this is, when my Mom tried to deal with them (she had paid for the cake) while I was on my honeymoon, they refused to deal with her, and I had to call and email WHILE on my honeymoon to explain the problems to them. Which, of course, they denied responsibility for and tried to turn it all around on me and make everything my fault. Yeah, no. $850 cake that they ruined my vision of and they gave me $50 back. So horrible- I tell EVERYONE I come into contact with that's planning a wedding that they should steer clear.

2016-10-19T13:31:46 Response from the vendor

No idea who this is, we did not have any weddings like this in 2015 which is the wedding date you listed.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Sarah K

Maribelle Cakery exceeded our expectations! They were fantastic to work with and we could tell they really cared. We had the best cake tasting experience with them. They actually took the time to explain each cake and how to taste the cake with the filling. They were also... Read More willing to work with us around a severe peanut allergy we have in the family. In fact it was the first time ever my nephew could eat a wedding cake because it was safe! That in itself was a magical moment. But they did not disappoint with the cake. The cake was beautiful and tasted divine. We can’t wait until our anniversary for our small cake as we only got a bite each at the wedding. Thank you Maribelle Cakery!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Rebecca R

Loved how our wedding cake turned out! I have never seen a cake like it... and likely won't again! Thank you so much for creating the cake I envisioned!! Delicious layers and fillings! I can't wait to order our 1 year anniversary cake!!

2016-01-08T10:14:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the lovely review. So glad you loved your cake. We appreciated your business and look forward to working with you on any future special occasion that you may have. Best to you.