Marisa Nicole Events

We do weddings all over California, Mexico, Hawaii & Beyond!

Distinctive Planning & Design for the CA Bride!

We at Marisa Nicole Events believe it shouldn’t be so darn hard to relax and enjoy your own party! Planning your wedding should be fun, but because the stakes are so high it can be super easy to let the fun part of the process get lost in all the craziness. Hiring Marisa Nicole Events is kind of like having a friend who also happens to be a top-notch professional event planner & designer. Our M.O. is to keep your planning process breezy, streamlined and enjoyable while getting tons of work done. We love helping happy couples get married stress-free and fabulously! Our specialty is creating chic, distinct weddings that tell a story - yours! We’ll ensure your wedding is on schedule, perfectly designed & super fun! Book us for your wedding and receive a special 'Knottie' discount!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

We do weddings all over California, Mexico, Hawaii & Beyond! (310) 403-5025

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Marisa A

BEST in Los Angeles!!! Marisa was incredible to work with. From the moment we met her we knew that she was exactly the type of person & planner we were dying to work with. She did an incredible job using the photos and references I had of my dream wedding and brought it to... Read More life. She answered my calls, texts, emails, fb messages etc within minutes & was always calm, cool & collected. She is incredibly organized & so fun to work with. My husband and I had a few last minute, BIG, requests for the wedding including a secret Tequila Tasting bar, a custom "platinum record plaque" for our guests to sign, and additional floral arrangements. Marisa listened to all our requests & made them happen! She has a very long list of vendors, so no matter what your style, aesthetic or budget for a specific item there was always a ton of great options to choose from. She was an absolute joy to work with & made the entire process so fun and easy. I thank her 100% for putting together our dream wedding and going out of her way to make us feel so special during the entire planning process. Hands down the best wedding planner in Los Angeles!!

2016-11-01T11:29:00 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was so gorgeous and I just loved working with you two! Thanks for the awesome review - I really appreciate it!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Michael D

Marisa and her team were awesome. We worked with them to plan a destination "weekend" with 5 separate events that ran from Thurs-Sun in Palm Springs. Since we, the parents, and the bride/groom do not live out West, we all relied heavily on Marisa to pull all of the details... Read More together. She is extremely organized, an excellent communicator and puts all of her energy towards your event so that you get the feeling your wedding is the only one she is working on! We all have nothing but the highest recommendation for Marisa Nicole Events!

2017-05-05T14:06:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind review! It was truly a pleasure to help your family plan a fab wedding weekend. Thanks for choosing us!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Gabriel C

Marisa was amazing with us since we first met. She oozes passion for this. We were stressing at first because we were trying to plan this from across the country, but as soon as we found Marisa we knew everything was going to come out exactly as we envisioned. She was the single... Read More best investment we could have made while wedding planning; I couldn't recommend Marisa more highly. She's organized, knows this business inside and out, but above all she's extremely thoughtful, patient and warm. By the end, it felt like we had all become friends. As weird as it sounds - despite having LOVED our wedding and loved to not be all over the place getting wedding stuff - it was kind of sad that the planning came to an end because we had so much fun. Our wedding would not have been the same without her help, guidance and support.

2016-11-01T11:27:52 Response from the vendor

Gee - thanks! Miss you guys and I really appreciate the fab review!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Tina A

If you are looking to just soak in all the moments of your big day with the closest people in your life and not have to even worry or think twice that everything is under control, than Marisa and her ladies are your answer! I never doubted that my day would flow perfectly and we... Read More are still hearing from guests what a smooth wedding it was (of course how much fun too!) Marisa and her assistant Claire were so thorough and had a back up plan for any type of thing if it were to go wrong... I would recommend them to ANYONE! I couldn’t have planned my wedding without their expertise, knowledge, ideas not to mentions they’re also super great and easy to get along with!

2017-10-18T11:30:45 Response from the vendor

Gee - thanks for your kind words. We just loved working with you on your wedding. We're still swooning over the colorful designs from your day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Brittni M

Marisa and Claire are absolutely incredible! They are very professional and will give you the best guidance you could ask for. I couldn't have asked for anything better for our wedding. Claire was very adamant about making sure everything was perfect and exactly how we wanted... Read More it. She blew us away the day of and I can't say enough great things about her! I trusted her to make judgment calls the day of and I couldn't have come close to what she did myself... They are the best!

2017-10-17T12:05:42 Response from the vendor

Oh thanks so much for you lovely review. We really loved helping you get hitched!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Michelle G

Marisa and her team made our wedding such an amazing and stress free experience! Marisa is very organized and always on top of things. Whenever I have a question or concern, she always gets back to me the next day. She makes the whole wedding planning process so enjoyable and we... Read More had a great time at the wedding because we know she have everything taken care of. Our wedding wouldn't be so perfect without her. If anyone is looking for a coordinator that will guide you through the entire planning process and see through the day of with both the highest professionalism and finesse, I promise you will not go wrong with Marisa.

2017-10-09T14:13:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the fab review! Your wedding was so fun! Thanks for choosing me to help you with it!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Cassidy M

What can I say...Marisa and her team were nothing sort of spectacular! Planning our wedding at a private residence made for some tricky logistics and Marisa and her team handled the entire process with such ease and grace. Over the course of a year she helped my husband and I... Read More work through everything from overall design to budget breakdowns and made sure that our wedding weekend ran smoothly so that we were able to enjoy the entire moment without stress or worry. You can tell Marisa truly loves what she does and this is reflected throughout her entire team. If you are looking for a wedding planner in the Los Angeles area, look no further! Marisa is a one of a kind gem and I would choose to work with her all over again in a heartbeat.

2017-10-09T14:12:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words! I still swoon when I think about your wedding. Miss you both so much!!! XOXO - M

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Sarah P

Marisa Nicole Events did a fantastic job planning our wedding! Our guest count was well over 230 so there was a lot of organizing to be done. As the bride, I had no clue what I was supposed to do or where to start. After our first meeting with Marisa, I knew she was the gal... Read More for me. She was able to guide both me and my husband through the whole process and help us stay on a timeline. From start to finish, she was there with her help and advice. On the day of the wedding, every time I turned around and needed something, Marisa and one of her team members was there and ready to help. It made me feel like a princess which is what every bride should feel like on her wedding day! Now that our wedding is over, I feel like not only was she our wedding planner, but she became a true friend in the process. I would highly recommend Marisa Nicole Events to anybody!

2017-09-20T17:30:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words! I had such fun working with you two!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 christen c

Marisa was a blessing to have throughout our wedding planning process right thru the big day! She literally was like 'my right hand gal' walking me through every bit of planning and answering questions and providing guidance along the way (which every first time bride needs in... Read More my opinion-we've never done this before!!). You really don't realize until you go thru the experience yourself how much someone like Marisa is needed. If you'r not sure- trust me, you need her! Her involvement was critical-especially in the final weeks as the wedding approaches and you just need to make sure all things are in place and all the hard work you did pays off! She takes any worry off your shoulders so you can truly enjoy your day! She is insanely organized, quick to respond, helpful, and accessible. She juggles all your vendors with ease, and ensures your special day is executed flawlessly. Thank you Marisa and team for making our wedding dreams come to fruition!

2017-08-28T11:04:40 Response from the vendor

I am still swooning over your wedding! Miss you already and thanks for choosing us to help you get hitched!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sophie D

Marisa is amazing and there is no way the vision we had for our special day could have been a reality without her! She is extremely organized, easy to work with, enthusiastic, and has amazing taste. She introduced us to so many incredible vendors who were so crucial in making... Read More our wedding day so special. Planning a wedding is extremely overwhelming and Marisa provides a calmness and stability throughout the process that was so much appreciated. Not only is Marisa amazing, but her assistant Claire was so helpful throughout our wedding weekend. Claire was organized, approachable, and provided a positive energy that is not but appreciated on your wedding day. I cannot say enough amazing things about Marisa and her team, but in short - our wedding was only possible because of them!

2017-05-24T18:13:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words about our team! We loved helping you get hitched.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Cindy W

Marisa and her crew were there for us from the beginning to the end. Especially i didn't have to worry a thing on my wedding day. Marisa is super organized and always make herself available whenever we need her. Best wedding planner ever. We are so glad we picked her!

2017-05-24T18:13:40 Response from the vendor

Gee thanks - you guys are super sweet! I am so glad that you are happy and thanks for letting us help you get married!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Allison C

Hiring Marisa was the best choice we made in the entire wedding process, hands down. We wanted to be involved in planning but to also have some guidance, especially with vendors. A lot of places don't post their prices online and it's super hard to narrow down all the options... Read More in LA. With Marisa, we were given a list of potential vendors customized to our budget and our tastes. Her recommendations were always spot on - we loved every one of our vendors, and that's thanks to Marisa. She also helped us negotiate some changes with our venue that we never would have known to ask for and that saved us tons of money. In terms of logistics, she kept us on-track throughout the year of planning, and she crafted a functional day-of timeline, which meant that on the day, our wedding ran on-time and stress free. She was also a blast to work with. She is such a great listener and worked unbelievably hard to make sure she knew us well and helped us plan an event that represented us. Even at my most crazy wedding stressed, Marisa kept me laughing and trusting that she had everything under control. Our wedding was even better than we could have possibly hoped, and right on budget. I can't recommend her highly enough.

2017-09-20T17:29:45 Response from the vendor

Gee thanks - you are too sweet! Love working with you two!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alan C

Marisa and her team made our wedding planning frictionless - during the big day, I was shocked at how little we needed to do. As we joyously spent time with our loved ones, the moving parts hummed in perfect harmony in the background. The decor was more impressive than expected.... Read More The food was delicious and came out on time. The music played on cue. With all of the wedding's complexity abstracted away from us, we could focus on the main reason we had our wedding in the first place - our guests. | This was not an accident - it speaks to her team's volume of prep before the event and to their impeccable skill the day of. Marisa was responsive, conscientious, organized, and enthusiastic. With all that needed to be done, she never dropped the ball at any point throughout the year leading up to the wedding. | But these are table stakes in good planners. Here are a few things that really set Marisa Nicole apart (and that might help make your decision in choosing who to work with): 1) Marisa doesn't overwhelm herself by stuffing their schedule with as many weddings as she could. She paces herself wisely, giving you ample attention. Some other planners have weddings weekly for months on end. There's no way these planners will give you the attention you deserve, and you'll end up as part of their weekly churn. | 2) She customizes her approach to you and what you need. Every couple is different, and you want a planner who is insightful to detect what you need, and agile to customize her approach to give you the best service. This happens on multiple levels - from understanding your vision and main goals, to figuring out what items you want more or less control over, to your general feel. When speaking to some other planners, I felt strongly that they were one-size-fits-all - they had the same tactical approach to their weddings, and we would be put through a standard checklist of items. There was no "soul" in that planning. | 3) She's helpfully honest, but masterful in tact. In wedding planning, you don't want a "yes person" who will let you run wild with whatever crazy idea comes to your head - this is like publishing a book without proofreading. You want a partner who will help you edit to arrive at the best wedding you can create - Marisa is fantastic at this. / We wanted to work with a planner who could not only give us creative ideas, but also sanity check our decisions and wants. I appreciated most her honesty around what we could reasonably accomplish with our budget, what items were worth spending more or less on for guest happiness, and her opinions about which vendors fit us best. Consistently, she was correct about the decisions, as our wedding day proved. Importantly, she delivers her feedback with impressive tact, always messaging her opinions to minimize conflict. This is important if you have people outside the couple helping with the wedding. | When we were first choosing between wedding planners, we called 6 or more planners for an hour long each, asking thorough interview questions. For the reasons above, Marisa by far gave the best impression as the right person to partner with, for the biggest event we've ever planned. We're grateful to her and her team, and you will be too after your perfect day.

2016-11-01T11:23:09 Response from the vendor

Wow - I am blown away by how thorough your review is. Thank you so much for your kind words. I work so hard to customize my work for each client and it makes me happy to know that you were able to see it!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Dana L

Marisa Nicole Events was such a pleasure to work with. We chose her after speaking with ~15 different planners because she really tried to get to know us and our style, whereas other planners had more of a cookie cutter process. This translated to her completely delivering a... Read More customized celebration, which our guests told us was exactly "us"! She helped us to understand our top values (which ended up being a fun party for guests, a beautiful coastal venue, good value for money, and foodie-quality food and cocktails), and make decisions to achieve them while giving great input based on how things had gone at previous weddings in her experience. Because we were planning from out of town, she visited our top two venue choices and recorded video to send us so we could make a decision. Her vendor network was so strong, and she gave us a good picture of what vendors had done well or poorly in the past. We had done a ton of research on our own but in the end almost exclusively went with vendors she suggested. Finally, on the wedding day, she and her associates were all so professional and kept all the moving parts going smoothly -- all we had to do was stick to the timeline, have fun with our guests, and enjoy the event! Zero day-of crises made their way to us because they were all taken care of by Marisa and her team!

2016-11-01T11:24:15 Response from the vendor

I just loved helping you guys and really do miss you! Thanks for your kind words and awesome review. Let me know when you're back in town and we'll catch up!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jessica H

Marisa Nicole Events was the best thing to happen to my now husband and I during the lead up to our wedding. We had never disagreed about ANYTHING the way we disagreed about our vision for a wedding. To add stress to that situation we were planning our SoCal wedding from... Read More Chicago. Enter Marisa and her team. From our very first interaction, Marisa just put us at ease and made us feel like we were in good hands. We had spoken to a few other wedding planners before speaking to Marisa, but Marisa was the only one who wanted to just talk and get to know each other before we discussed anything wedding related. I loved that she wanted to make sure we were a good fit together and would make a good team before we ever broached the subject of weddings. Marisa got to know us as individuals and as a couple first. This made all the difference in my opinion and from that moment on wedding planning with Marisa had a foundation of friendship and understanding that allowed us to trust each other implicitly. Especially considering she was charged with the task of find a compromise between our opposing opinions on wedding decor and aesthetics. After we hired Marisa she had us fill out a questionnaire that included specific wedding related questions and also questions about our personalities, families, and what we think a great party includes. This questionnaire turned into the style guide for our wedding, and helped bridge the gap between mine and my husbands vision of our wedding. At the beginning I was completely and totally overwhelmed at the sheer enormity of planning a wedding. I am not one of those girls who had been dreaming of every detail her whole life and was indecisive and unsure. Marisa broke everything down into a manageable timeline and was there every step of the way. She even created a google calendar of payment due dates, meetings, and decision deadlines. She literally did all the tedious work for us and took the stress of staying organized off our plates entirely. She was always quick to respond to my crazy emails and assure me everything was going to be okay. I always felt like her most important client, and yet she never made me feel like just "client" - always a good friend who was also a client. She has a killer portfolio of vendors she has worked with in the past and trusts, but never pressured us into working with anyone. In fact, she did not hesitate to reach out to someone she had never worked with before when we asked. She made working with our vendors seamless and effortless, and made she they knew what we were looking for before we even got there. At the rehearsal she handed out a day of timeline - and gave her phone number out to our entire bridal party in case there was an emergency the next day (a BRAVE thing to do, in my opinion). She was funny, charming and comforting while I felt like I was going crazy. The day of our wedding her and her team were an absolutely God send. They had vendors working, bridal party and family organized for pictures, and her timeline in place - but still managed to keep the mood light and fun. Before the processional started she handed me a drink and cracked jokes with me, which she knew I would need. Marisa kept the reception on schedule, and was available to us for anything we wanted or needed - all from behind the scenes, never making us feel like we couldn't enjoy the party. I could go on and on. I can't recommend Marisa Nicole Events enough!

2016-10-27T13:11:42 Response from the vendor

Wow - thanks for such a fab review! Miss you two tons!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Eric S

Marisa was great! She's very easy to get along with and has a ton of knowledge and experience. We worked with her for a little over a year and she helped explain a lot of the inner workings of planning a wedding. She always gave us great recommendations so that we could make the... Read More best choices. On our wedding day we we're really blown away with how well everything came together and what a great job her and her team did. They went to great lengths to make sure our day went smooth and gave us the ability to really enjoy the experience and memories. Hiring Marisa was the best choice we made and we highly recommend her.

2016-10-16T20:08:13 Response from the vendor

You are way too kind! Thanks so much for such a lovely review. Miss you both and hope you are loving being married!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Stephanie S

Marisa is the best! We worked with her for a year and a half planning our Malibu Wedding. In that time she helped us with every detail, from picking vendors to decor details that make it personal and unique. She kept us organized and focused us on only a few tasks at a time so... Read More we didn't get overwhelmed. In the end we had an amazing wedding that we got to enjoy because Marisa and her team made sure everything ran smooth! She is fun and easy to get along with and keeps things real (which I really appreciate)! I am so happy we chose Marisa NicoleEvents for our wedding. So if you want your wedding to be amazing Marisa is your girl!!

2016-10-16T20:07:12 Response from the vendor

Oh thanks so much for this kind review! I am still swooning over the gorgeous details of your wedding. Miss you much!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jason A

Marisa was absolutely fantastic. She made our day extra special. She is super organized and made sure every detail of our wedding was perfect!!

2016-10-11T17:24:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! Oh gosh, I am still swooning over your wedding - so I am glad you were happy and that you choose me to help you get hitched!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

When I met Marisa for the first time I had just come from the vet with my puppy who was about 7 months old at the time. It was his first time in public for a long period of time and he was barking and jumping all over the place. Marisa was so calm and easy going with the dog... Read More that I knew she could handle my family and soon to be husband's and would be prefect to help plan my big day. After hiring Marisa, she met my parents and they were in love with her bubbly attitude and we will make it happen attitude. And just when I thought that I would loose it and that my vision for my "perfect" day was not attainable, Marisa pulled me in and showed me how all the details we were planning were working. She showed me that she had it under control and reassured me that she was helping to make my dream a reality. She made the vision of what I wanted become a reality and made sure to keep into account the ideas my now husband had and my parents. Marisa was great at listening, from details to larger things and she is someone who made my life easy when it came to planning my wedding. At the end, when I met with Marisa and her team the day before my wedding day, I turned everything to her including my trust and never looked back. On the morning of my wedding everyone kept saying how calm I was and that's all because of Marisa. She had everything under control!!! Marisa is professional, smart, sweet, understanding, caring, and above all takes what the bride and groom want as her #1 priority. If I could go back and change anything about my big day it would be nothing!!! Marisa, thank you for helping make it the most memorable day of my life.

2016-08-29T16:31:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Haha - thinking of that first time we met always makes me laugh! Thanks for allowing MNE to help you get hitched!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Michelle G

Marisa and her team are absolutely amazing! My wife and I hired them for our wedding in Long Beach on 7/15/2016. Leading up to the event, the whole Marisa Nicole team was extremely helpful, very creative, and and thorough with all the large and small details of our wedding.... Read More Everything on our big day went perfectly and smoothly, which we know is due to the thoughtfulness and attention to detail of our coordinator team. Several of our other vendors told us how much they appreciated working with our coordinator too. I highly recommend Marisa Nicole Events for anyone looking for a wedding coordinator.

2016-08-29T16:31:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind review! We had such a great time helping you get hitched!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Rose C

Marisa and her team truly made my wedding day flawless. I chose Marisa Nicole Events to coordinate my wedding in June 2016. We had a little over a year to plan and Marisa was there with us every step of the way. She made sure that we were tracking to our timeline, she guided... Read More vendor selection, addressed issues and concerns, offered creative solutions, and was always mindful of our budget and style. Marisa was so easy to work with; she has the warmest personality and always makes you feel valued. She is detail-oriented while making sure to accomplish your "big picture" ideas. Marisa was always quick to respond and made herself available for everything from phone calls to meetings to phone conferences. Marisa's advice and guidance was invaluable...not to mention her negotiation skills with vendors! When it came to the wedding day, Marisa and her team were well organized and professional. They handled everything from making sure vendors arrived on time to making sure the makeup was tracking to resolving issues that came up. (Honestly, I don't even know what issues came up because Marisa handled it all). They made my day stress-free and perfect. Choosing Marisa Nicole Events was the best decision I made for my wedding day!

2016-11-01T11:25:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks for this great review - I really appreciate it! It makes me so happy to know that we were your best decision. Miss you already!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Marisa was a life saver! All along the way she was so organized and helped us plan our perfect wedding! But then when it was pouring rain the entire weekend of our mountain outdoor wedding, she went above and beyond and literally saved our whole wedding! In less than 24 hrs she... Read More replanned our entire wedding, and you would have never known anything was changed last minute! She also helped not just me, but also my family and wedding party, stay calm and positive amongst so much stress due to the weather! She was so amazing, my family still talks about how she saved our whole wedding!!!

2016-07-18T20:13:13 Response from the vendor

Gee - thanks so much for the kind review! I just loved being a part of making your wedding come to life! And yours is most definitely one that I will never forget:) !!!

Best Decision You Will Make

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

People always say that planning a wedding is so stressful and crazy, but I really wouldn't know because I was fortunate enough to work with Marisa Nicole Events. My wedding day was flawless because of Marisa and her amazing team. And if it wasn't flawless, I certainly had no... Read More idea. I found Marisa on a list of vendors on The Knot. I interviewed several other wedding planners, but I didn't really know what I was looking for until I spoke to Marisa. Unlike the others, Marisa really spent a lot of time trying to get to know me and my fiance so she could get a sense of what we were looking for. We worked together for almost a year, and she always made me feel like I was a VIP. Marisa's relationships with high-quality vendors and her ability to really pull together the look I was going for far exceeded my expectations. We live out of state, but Marisa was there for us every step of the way. She provided options for venues based on what I told her I liked, and then she took us on personal tours of each one. She helped create wording for Save the Dates and invitations, our menus and programs. She did menu tasting with us and negotiated with the chef to help customize our food selections. She helped us find the right photographer, DJ, officiant, guitarist for the cocktail hour, hair/makeup company, photobooth company, dessert truck... the list goes on and on. She even made sure that we reserved metered parking with the city so our pictures wouldn't have cars blocking the gorgeous venue. She is responsive, thorough, and prepared for anything. I never doubted or worried that we wouldn't be able to pull it all off. Plus, her design aesthetic is unparalleled. We received so many compliments on the venue, the florals, the gorgeous lighting... none of which I could have come up with on my own. In addition to all that, Marisa is genuinely the sweetest, loveliest person. She is so talented and loves what she does. I feel so lucky and thankful that I not only got to work with her, but that I got to know her! I highly recommend Marisa Nicole Events for any event.

2016-01-07T19:29:11 Response from the vendor

Wow - thanks for such a stellar and thorough review! I really appreciate it. It makes me so happy that you and the hubs are pleased with how everything turned out. We at MNE miss you already!

Marisa Nicole Events for your next wedding!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

Marisa Nicole Events was an awesome vendor to work with. The owner, Marisa was a complete joy and provided outstanding services. She is dedicated to making your wedding dreams come true! Please consider this outstanding group for your next wedding. You will certainly not be... Read More disappointed. They will take good care of you :-)

2016-07-25T16:57:48 Response from the vendor

Oh thanks so much for your kind words! Loved helping you get married!!! Miss you - M

Simply the BEST.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Marisa and her team coordinated what I can only describe as our dream destination wedding in Napa Valley, CA. First and foremost, they are meticulous. Marisa is extremely detail oriented, she created an interactive spreadsheet so that we could track our progress every step... Read More of the way. We were given checklists, calendars with deadlines, homework assignments, and throughout the entire process we knew exactly where we stood with regards to our original budget with an itemized working spreadsheet model. If anyone is on concerned about whether or not a wedding planner is a necessity let me answer that for you right now. You need Marisa. Her expertise with regards to negotiating with external vendors, renting tables, chairs, etc. will pay for itself many times over. She will be able to review all of your vendors' quoted proposals to tell you if you're getting a good deal or if there's a specific line in a rental contract that isn't normal, etc. Weddings are expensive and you will want Marisa there to audit the invoices, her experience will save you money. Throughout the planning process she was extremely responsive. We were in constant communication via email and text, and had semi-monthly updates at our local Starbucks :) We were truly lucky to have someone as special as Marisa to guide us through one of the best days of our lives and I can't imagine what it would have been like without her. She is truly an elite wedding planner and an even better friend.

2016-11-01T11:26:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for this awesome review! I am so glad you were able to see the value of our services. PS - I'm glad we've stayed friends!!!

Marisa Ronca

Marisa has always been passionate about getting people together to celebrate. Combine that with a sharp eye for design, crazy obsession to detail, and tight organizational skills (not to mention a downright fun personality), and you get one kick-booty planner! She has been professionally designing events for over nine years and has just the right amount of sass and savvy to create your memorable event, that tells your unique story, in your own fabulous style! She has a Masters Degree in Cross Cultural Studies and is inspired by handspun, well-styled events that create a deeply personal affair.