Marisa Nicole Events

Distinctive Planning & Design for the California Bride!

Eat, Drink, Be Merry - Leave the Details to Us!

We at Marisa Nicole Events believe it shouldn’t be so darn hard to relax and enjoy your own party! Planning your wedding should be fun, but because the stakes are so high it can be super easy to let the fun part of the process get lost in all the craziness. Hiring Marisa Nicole Events is kind of like having a friend who also happens to be a professional, kick-booty event designer. Our MO is to keep your planning process breezy, streamlined and enjoyable while getting a crap load of work done! We love helping happy couples get married stress-free and fabulously! Our specialty is creating chic, distinct weddings that tell a story - yours! We’ll ensure your wedding is on schedule, perfectly designed & super fun! Book us for your wedding and receive a special 'Knottie' discount!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Distinctive Planning & Design for the California Bride! (310) 403-5025

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Marisa A

BEST in Los Angeles!!! Marisa was incredible to work with. From the moment we met her we knew that she was exactly the type of person & planner we were dying to work with. She did an incredible job using the photos and references I had of my dream wedding and brought it to... Read More life. She answered my calls, texts, emails, fb messages etc within minutes & was always calm, cool & collected. She is incredibly organized & so fun to work with. My husband and I had a few last minute, BIG, requests for the wedding including a secret Tequila Tasting bar, a custom "platinum record plaque" for our guests to sign, and additional floral arrangements. Marisa listened to all our requests & made them happen! She has a very long list of vendors, so no matter what your style, aesthetic or budget for a specific item there was always a ton of great options to choose from. She was an absolute joy to work with & made the entire process so fun and easy. I thank her 100% for putting together our dream wedding and going out of her way to make us feel so special during the entire planning process. Hands down the best wedding planner in Los Angeles!!

2016-11-01T11:29:00 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was so gorgeous and I just loved working with you two! Thanks for the awesome review - I really appreciate it!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Gabriel C

Marisa was amazing with us since we first met. She oozes passion for this. We were stressing at first because we were trying to plan this from across the country, but as soon as we found Marisa we knew everything was going to come out exactly as we envisioned. She was the single... Read More best investment we could have made while wedding planning; I couldn't recommend Marisa more highly. She's organized, knows this business inside and out, but above all she's extremely thoughtful, patient and warm. By the end, it felt like we had all become friends. As weird as it sounds - despite having LOVED our wedding and loved to not be all over the place getting wedding stuff - it was kind of sad that the planning came to an end because we had so much fun. Our wedding would not have been the same without her help, guidance and support.

2016-11-01T11:27:52 Response from the vendor

Gee - thanks! Miss you guys and I really appreciate the fab review!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jessica H

Marisa Nicole Events was the best thing to happen to my now husband and I during the lead up to our wedding. We had never disagreed about ANYTHING the way we disagreed about our vision for a wedding. To add stress to that situation we were planning our SoCal wedding from... Read More Chicago. Enter Marisa and her team. From our very first interaction, Marisa just put us at ease and made us feel like we were in good hands. We had spoken to a few other wedding planners before speaking to Marisa, but Marisa was the only one who wanted to just talk and get to know each other before we discussed anything wedding related. I loved that she wanted to make sure we were a good fit together and would make a good team before we ever broached the subject of weddings. Marisa got to know us as individuals and as a couple first. This made all the difference in my opinion and from that moment on wedding planning with Marisa had a foundation of friendship and understanding that allowed us to trust each other implicitly. Especially considering she was charged with the task of find a compromise between our opposing opinions on wedding decor and aesthetics. After we hired Marisa she had us fill out a questionnaire that included specific wedding related questions and also questions about our personalities, families, and what we think a great party includes. This questionnaire turned into the style guide for our wedding, and helped bridge the gap between mine and my husbands vision of our wedding. At the beginning I was completely and totally overwhelmed at the sheer enormity of planning a wedding. I am not one of those girls who had been dreaming of every detail her whole life and was indecisive and unsure. Marisa broke everything down into a manageable timeline and was there every step of the way. She even created a google calendar of payment due dates, meetings, and decision deadlines. She literally did all the tedious work for us and took the stress of staying organized off our plates entirely. She was always quick to respond to my crazy emails and assure me everything was going to be okay. I always felt like her most important client, and yet she never made me feel like just "client" - always a good friend who was also a client. She has a killer portfolio of vendors she has worked with in the past and trusts, but never pressured us into working with anyone. In fact, she did not hesitate to reach out to someone she had never worked with before when we asked. She made working with our vendors seamless and effortless, and made she they knew what we were looking for before we even got there. At the rehearsal she handed out a day of timeline - and gave her phone number out to our entire bridal party in case there was an emergency the next day (a BRAVE thing to do, in my opinion). She was funny, charming and comforting while I felt like I was going crazy. The day of our wedding her and her team were an absolutely God send. They had vendors working, bridal party and family organized for pictures, and her timeline in place - but still managed to keep the mood light and fun. Before the processional started she handed me a drink and cracked jokes with me, which she knew I would need. Marisa kept the reception on schedule, and was available to us for anything we wanted or needed - all from behind the scenes, never making us feel like we couldn't enjoy the party. I could go on and on. I can't recommend Marisa Nicole Events enough!

2016-10-27T13:11:42 Response from the vendor

Wow - thanks for such a fab review! Miss you two tons!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Allison C

Hiring Marisa was the best choice we made in the entire wedding process, hands down. We wanted to be involved in planning but to also have some guidance, especially with vendors. A lot of places don't post their prices online and it's super hard to narrow down all the options... Read More in LA. With Marisa, we were given a list of potential vendors customized to our budget and our tastes. Her recommendations were always spot on - we loved every one of our vendors, and that's thanks to Marisa. She also helped us negotiate some changes with our venue that we never would have known to ask for and that saved us tons of money. In terms of logistics, she kept us on-track throughout the year of planning, and she crafted a functional day-of timeline, which meant that on the day, our wedding ran on-time and stress free. She was also a blast to work with. She is such a great listener and worked unbelievably hard to make sure she knew us well and helped us plan an event that represented us. Even at my most crazy wedding stressed, Marisa kept me laughing and trusting that she had everything under control. Our wedding was even better than we could have possibly hoped, and right on budget. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alan C

Marisa and her team made our wedding planning frictionless - during the big day, I was shocked at how little we needed to do. As we joyously spent time with our loved ones, the moving parts hummed in perfect harmony in the background. The decor was more impressive than expected.... Read More The food was delicious and came out on time. The music played on cue. With all of the wedding's complexity abstracted away from us, we could focus on the main reason we had our wedding in the first place - our guests. | This was not an accident - it speaks to her team's volume of prep before the event and to their impeccable skill the day of. Marisa was responsive, conscientious, organized, and enthusiastic. With all that needed to be done, she never dropped the ball at any point throughout the year leading up to the wedding. | But these are table stakes in good planners. Here are a few things that really set Marisa Nicole apart (and that might help make your decision in choosing who to work with): 1) Marisa doesn't overwhelm herself by stuffing their schedule with as many weddings as she could. She paces herself wisely, giving you ample attention. Some other planners have weddings weekly for months on end. There's no way these planners will give you the attention you deserve, and you'll end up as part of their weekly churn. | 2) She customizes her approach to you and what you need. Every couple is different, and you want a planner who is insightful to detect what you need, and agile to customize her approach to give you the best service. This happens on multiple levels - from understanding your vision and main goals, to figuring out what items you want more or less control over, to your general feel. When speaking to some other planners, I felt strongly that they were one-size-fits-all - they had the same tactical approach to their weddings, and we would be put through a standard checklist of items. There was no "soul" in that planning. | 3) She's helpfully honest, but masterful in tact. In wedding planning, you don't want a "yes person" who will let you run wild with whatever crazy idea comes to your head - this is like publishing a book without proofreading. You want a partner who will help you edit to arrive at the best wedding you can create - Marisa is fantastic at this. / We wanted to work with a planner who could not only give us creative ideas, but also sanity check our decisions and wants. I appreciated most her honesty around what we could reasonably accomplish with our budget, what items were worth spending more or less on for guest happiness, and her opinions about which vendors fit us best. Consistently, she was correct about the decisions, as our wedding day proved. Importantly, she delivers her feedback with impressive tact, always messaging her opinions to minimize conflict. This is important if you have people outside the couple helping with the wedding. | When we were first choosing between wedding planners, we called 6 or more planners for an hour long each, asking thorough interview questions. For the reasons above, Marisa by far gave the best impression as the right person to partner with, for the biggest event we've ever planned. We're grateful to her and her team, and you will be too after your perfect day.

2016-11-01T11:23:09 Response from the vendor

Wow - I am blown away by how thorough your review is. Thank you so much for your kind words. I work so hard to customize my work for each client and it makes me happy to know that you were able to see it!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Dana L

Marisa Nicole Events was such a pleasure to work with. We chose her after speaking with ~15 different planners because she really tried to get to know us and our style, whereas other planners had more of a cookie cutter process. This translated to her completely delivering a... Read More customized celebration, which our guests told us was exactly "us"! She helped us to understand our top values (which ended up being a fun party for guests, a beautiful coastal venue, good value for money, and foodie-quality food and cocktails), and make decisions to achieve them while giving great input based on how things had gone at previous weddings in her experience. Because we were planning from out of town, she visited our top two venue choices and recorded video to send us so we could make a decision. Her vendor network was so strong, and she gave us a good picture of what vendors had done well or poorly in the past. We had done a ton of research on our own but in the end almost exclusively went with vendors she suggested. Finally, on the wedding day, she and her associates were all so professional and kept all the moving parts going smoothly -- all we had to do was stick to the timeline, have fun with our guests, and enjoy the event! Zero day-of crises made their way to us because they were all taken care of by Marisa and her team!

2016-11-01T11:24:15 Response from the vendor

I just loved helping you guys and really do miss you! Thanks for your kind words and awesome review. Let me know when you're back in town and we'll catch up!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Eric S

Marisa was great! She's very easy to get along with and has a ton of knowledge and experience. We worked with her for a little over a year and she helped explain a lot of the inner workings of planning a wedding. She always gave us great recommendations so that we could make the... Read More best choices. On our wedding day we we're really blown away with how well everything came together and what a great job her and her team did. They went to great lengths to make sure our day went smooth and gave us the ability to really enjoy the experience and memories. Hiring Marisa was the best choice we made and we highly recommend her.

2016-10-16T20:08:13 Response from the vendor

You are way too kind! Thanks so much for such a lovely review. Miss you both and hope you are loving being married!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Stephanie S

Marisa is the best! We worked with her for a year and a half planning our Malibu Wedding. In that time she helped us with every detail, from picking vendors to decor details that make it personal and unique. She kept us organized and focused us on only a few tasks at a time so... Read More we didn't get overwhelmed. In the end we had an amazing wedding that we got to enjoy because Marisa and her team made sure everything ran smooth! She is fun and easy to get along with and keeps things real (which I really appreciate)! I am so happy we chose Marisa NicoleEvents for our wedding. So if you want your wedding to be amazing Marisa is your girl!!

2016-10-16T20:07:12 Response from the vendor

Oh thanks so much for this kind review! I am still swooning over the gorgeous details of your wedding. Miss you much!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jason A

Marisa was absolutely fantastic. She made our day extra special. She is super organized and made sure every detail of our wedding was perfect!!

2016-10-11T17:24:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! Oh gosh, I am still swooning over your wedding - so I am glad you were happy and that you choose me to help you get hitched!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

When I met Marisa for the first time I had just come from the vet with my puppy who was about 7 months old at the time. It was his first time in public for a long period of time and he was barking and jumping all over the place. Marisa was so calm and easy going with the dog... Read More that I knew she could handle my family and soon to be husband's and would be prefect to help plan my big day. After hiring Marisa, she met my parents and they were in love with her bubbly attitude and we will make it happen attitude. And just when I thought that I would loose it and that my vision for my "perfect" day was not attainable, Marisa pulled me in and showed me how all the details we were planning were working. She showed me that she had it under control and reassured me that she was helping to make my dream a reality. She made the vision of what I wanted become a reality and made sure to keep into account the ideas my now husband had and my parents. Marisa was great at listening, from details to larger things and she is someone who made my life easy when it came to planning my wedding. At the end, when I met with Marisa and her team the day before my wedding day, I turned everything to her including my trust and never looked back. On the morning of my wedding everyone kept saying how calm I was and that's all because of Marisa. She had everything under control!!! Marisa is professional, smart, sweet, understanding, caring, and above all takes what the bride and groom want as her #1 priority. If I could go back and change anything about my big day it would be nothing!!! Marisa, thank you for helping make it the most memorable day of my life.

2016-08-29T16:31:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Haha - thinking of that first time we met always makes me laugh! Thanks for allowing MNE to help you get hitched!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Michelle G

Marisa and her team are absolutely amazing! My wife and I hired them for our wedding in Long Beach on 7/15/2016. Leading up to the event, the whole Marisa Nicole team was extremely helpful, very creative, and and thorough with all the large and small details of our wedding.... Read More Everything on our big day went perfectly and smoothly, which we know is due to the thoughtfulness and attention to detail of our coordinator team. Several of our other vendors told us how much they appreciated working with our coordinator too. I highly recommend Marisa Nicole Events for anyone looking for a wedding coordinator.

2016-08-29T16:31:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind review! We had such a great time helping you get hitched!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Rose C

Marisa and her team truly made my wedding day flawless. I chose Marisa Nicole Events to coordinate my wedding in June 2016. We had a little over a year to plan and Marisa was there with us every step of the way. She made sure that we were tracking to our timeline, she guided... Read More vendor selection, addressed issues and concerns, offered creative solutions, and was always mindful of our budget and style. Marisa was so easy to work with; she has the warmest personality and always makes you feel valued. She is detail-oriented while making sure to accomplish your "big picture" ideas. Marisa was always quick to respond and made herself available for everything from phone calls to meetings to phone conferences. Marisa's advice and guidance was invaluable...not to mention her negotiation skills with vendors! When it came to the wedding day, Marisa and her team were well organized and professional. They handled everything from making sure vendors arrived on time to making sure the makeup was tracking to resolving issues that came up. (Honestly, I don't even know what issues came up because Marisa handled it all). They made my day stress-free and perfect. Choosing Marisa Nicole Events was the best decision I made for my wedding day!

2016-11-01T11:25:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks for this great review - I really appreciate it! It makes me so happy to know that we were your best decision. Miss you already!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Marisa was a life saver! All along the way she was so organized and helped us plan our perfect wedding! But then when it was pouring rain the entire weekend of our mountain outdoor wedding, she went above and beyond and literally saved our whole wedding! In less than 24 hrs she... Read More replanned our entire wedding, and you would have never known anything was changed last minute! She also helped not just me, but also my family and wedding party, stay calm and positive amongst so much stress due to the weather! She was so amazing, my family still talks about how she saved our whole wedding!!!

2016-07-18T20:13:13 Response from the vendor

Gee - thanks so much for the kind review! I just loved being a part of making your wedding come to life! And yours is most definitely one that I will never forget:) !!!

Best Decision You Will Make

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

People always say that planning a wedding is so stressful and crazy, but I really wouldn't know because I was fortunate enough to work with Marisa Nicole Events. My wedding day was flawless because of Marisa and her amazing team. And if it wasn't flawless, I certainly had no... Read More idea. I found Marisa on a list of vendors on The Knot. I interviewed several other wedding planners, but I didn't really know what I was looking for until I spoke to Marisa. Unlike the others, Marisa really spent a lot of time trying to get to know me and my fiance so she could get a sense of what we were looking for. We worked together for almost a year, and she always made me feel like I was a VIP. Marisa's relationships with high-quality vendors and her ability to really pull together the look I was going for far exceeded my expectations. We live out of state, but Marisa was there for us every step of the way. She provided options for venues based on what I told her I liked, and then she took us on personal tours of each one. She helped create wording for Save the Dates and invitations, our menus and programs. She did menu tasting with us and negotiated with the chef to help customize our food selections. She helped us find the right photographer, DJ, officiant, guitarist for the cocktail hour, hair/makeup company, photobooth company, dessert truck... the list goes on and on. She even made sure that we reserved metered parking with the city so our pictures wouldn't have cars blocking the gorgeous venue. She is responsive, thorough, and prepared for anything. I never doubted or worried that we wouldn't be able to pull it all off. Plus, her design aesthetic is unparalleled. We received so many compliments on the venue, the florals, the gorgeous lighting... none of which I could have come up with on my own. In addition to all that, Marisa is genuinely the sweetest, loveliest person. She is so talented and loves what she does. I feel so lucky and thankful that I not only got to work with her, but that I got to know her! I highly recommend Marisa Nicole Events for any event.

2016-01-07T19:29:11 Response from the vendor

Wow - thanks for such a stellar and thorough review! I really appreciate it. It makes me so happy that you and the hubs are pleased with how everything turned out. We at MNE miss you already!

Marisa Nicole Events for your next wedding!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

Marisa Nicole Events was an awesome vendor to work with. The owner, Marisa was a complete joy and provided outstanding services. She is dedicated to making your wedding dreams come true! Please consider this outstanding group for your next wedding. You will certainly not be... Read More disappointed. They will take good care of you :-)

2016-07-25T16:57:48 Response from the vendor

Oh thanks so much for your kind words! Loved helping you get married!!! Miss you - M

Simply the BEST.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Marisa and her team coordinated what I can only describe as our dream destination wedding in Napa Valley, CA. First and foremost, they are meticulous. Marisa is extremely detail oriented, she created an interactive spreadsheet so that we could track our progress every step... Read More of the way. We were given checklists, calendars with deadlines, homework assignments, and throughout the entire process we knew exactly where we stood with regards to our original budget with an itemized working spreadsheet model. If anyone is on concerned about whether or not a wedding planner is a necessity let me answer that for you right now. You need Marisa. Her expertise with regards to negotiating with external vendors, renting tables, chairs, etc. will pay for itself many times over. She will be able to review all of your vendors' quoted proposals to tell you if you're getting a good deal or if there's a specific line in a rental contract that isn't normal, etc. Weddings are expensive and you will want Marisa there to audit the invoices, her experience will save you money. Throughout the planning process she was extremely responsive. We were in constant communication via email and text, and had semi-monthly updates at our local Starbucks :) We were truly lucky to have someone as special as Marisa to guide us through one of the best days of our lives and I can't imagine what it would have been like without her. She is truly an elite wedding planner and an even better friend.

2016-11-01T11:26:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for this awesome review! I am so glad you were able to see the value of our services. PS - I'm glad we've stayed friends!!!

We couldn't have done it without her!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Working with Marisa was an AWESOME experience. We were planning a California wedding from Illinois, and we definitely couldn't have done it without her. She was there every step of the way for us - venue searches, vendor visits/interviews, and all the details! She was always... Read More available for us when we needed her, whether it was a question about some small detail or if we needed help on big decisions. She values the couple's input on all aspects of the wedding, and when we wanted something specific she gave us the options of how do get it done and we made it work. My husband and I are both engineers, so our creativity is minimal (we couldn't really think of new/creative ideas on our own, but we knew something we liked when we saw it in front of us!) - knowing this, Marisa gave us so many ideas and options to choose from to customize our wedding and make it the perfect event for us! When it came closer to our wedding date and things were getting crazy, she made sure everything came together and (with her team) made our day perfect! We couldn't have imagined a better experience with a planner. Choose Marisa for your wedding! HIGHLY recommended!!!

2015-10-28T21:34:28 Response from the vendor

Wow - reading this review makes me so happy! I just love how your wedding turned out and working with you two was awesome. Thanks for your kind words!

Advice to Fellow Grooms

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Steve R

Our wedding was perfect. What more can I say?! My wife and I started working with Marisa 10 months before our big day, and I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions we EVER made! She laid out every little detail in a perfect timeline, made great suggestions while... Read More working with our ideas to make sure it was our wedding, and managed us expertly through the 'fun' times :). She kept my wife from becoming a bridezilla! In our first meeting, Marisa asked what was most important to us for the wedding. We said guest experience. Nailed it. And we had a blast! After reading this testimonial, The only mistake you could make for your wedding is to not hire Marisa. Thank you Marisa for everything!!

2015-10-27T10:31:41 Response from the vendor

I am so glad to hear how happy you were with your wedding! We had a great time planning with you two love birds! Thank you for hiring me and taking the time to write this great review. Miss you both!

Marisa Nicole Events

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

My experience with Marisa as our wedding planner was nothing but positive. From my first meeting with her, I instantly fell in love with her bright and bubbly personality. She was genuinely interested in getting to know us as a couple, and I believe that's why she was able to... Read More cater to our needs and plan our perfect wedding how we envisioned it. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Marisa went completely out of her way to accommodate our busy schedules and tailor everything to our needs. Looking back, wedding planning was literally stress-free because Marisa made it such a breeze! Her customized timeline worked seamlessly into our schedules, so as our big day was approaching, we were able to enjoy the last few weeks and prepare ourselves for the wedding rather than running around finishing last minute tasks. Overall, hiring Marisa as our wedding planner was hands down the best investment we made towards our wedding! We absolutely love her and highly recommend her to any couple needing some fun help planning for their special day!

2015-10-22T15:21:56 Response from the vendor

Sweet Angy - thanks so much for your kind words. It makes me so happy to hear that I was your best investment! I am still in love with the look we created for your day. Happy almost 1 year anniversary!

Incredible value add

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Marisa made one of the most daunting things that one can go through in their life as painless and efficient as possible. She never let us focus on too many things at one time and was always available to bounce around ideas or simply provide encouragement. Our wedding couldn't... Read More have been the success it was without her help and she was completely worth every penny.

2015-10-22T15:24:28 Response from the vendor

I really appreciate the great review! It means a lot to me that you took the time to do it because I know you are crazy busy! I was honored to help you get hitched.

Don't Consider Anyone Else!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kelley T

Our best wedding decision was deciding to work with Marisa Nicole Events! When we started the planning process, we knew we wanted a more unique and less 'cookie-cutter' feel to our day and having a planner would help us, two working professionals, achieve that best. After... Read More much research we interviewed with 5 planners, it was clear that Marisa was incredibly professional and amazing at what she does. She asked us questions we hadn't been asked before, and we felt like she got a great idea of we were and what we needed in a thorough meeting. Throughout the entire process, Marisa was so detail oriented, organized, and creative - she made what could have been very stressful super fun and beautiful to dream about. She was spot on on our budget and helped create realistic expectations for us to prepare for the wedding. She even talked me off the ledge when there was bridal party/family drama going on in the background :). She was a great support to have on our team. Our wedding was flawless as well. If anything went wrong, we certainly didn't know about it - we had an absolutely amazing time, the whole day was so beautiful. While I had worked a lot with Marisa on how everything would look day-of, the venue blew me away it was so perfect and beyond my expectations. Marisa and team were fantastic to work with!! Our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as special without Marisa Nicole Events, we are so happy!

2015-10-21T13:07:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for such an amazing review! Gosh, I am still in love with each and every detail of your day. The chalk-art, the brick, all the color... I'm still swooning over here...

DREAM TEAM for out-of-state wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Annie T

To start, Marisa was a FABULOUS planner to work with. From our initial consult, it wasn't hard to decide to go with her as our planner. She has incredible expertise and was very straightforward with us in terms of what to expect from her, as well as other vendors. We were living... Read More in Texas at the time and planning a wedding in Laguna Beach, CA, and we felt considerably at ease knowing that Marisa had our backs and was handling all the nitty gritty details (thank goodness!). She was very responsive to our emails or phone calls and we felt like we were always in the loop (which is not always the case- long story short we were planning a second ceremony internationally and those planners were not responsive or communicative). Personally, Marisa and her team were a joy to work with! Marisa is a force of nature and will fight for you to get the best deal. She is incredibly organized and on top of it - AND she made you feel like you were the only couple she was working with. She will also be open and honest with you regarding what the best course of action is. On the day of, we were behind schedule and she was incredible in shepherding the wedding party and vendors. We received so many glowing compliments from our guests about Marisa and her team. We left this experience tremendously happy and had the wedding we dreamed of, and a friend in Marisa. Trust us, you will not find another wedding planner as AWESOME as Marisa!

2015-10-20T16:03:16 Response from the vendor

Oh man - your wedding was so wonderful. I am still swooning over all the tropical magic we made together! I really appreciate your glowing review and my team just loved helping you get hitched!

Worth her weight in gold!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Thuy-Van N

I've never written an online review before, but Marisa's service is so exceptional that it warrants my first review! Marisa and her team came highly recommended by two friends who had hired Marisa Nicole Events for their weddings. Marisa was the only planner I met with, but we... Read More hit it off right away and I knew she would coordinate everything beautifully. The great thing about Marisa is that even though she is obviously very busy, she makes you feel like a top priority. She has a wedding just about every weekend, but in her dealings with us, we felt like her only clients. She will hold your hand if you need it, kick your butt into gear if you are behind on your to-do list, and make the whole process enjoyable at the same time. I am a somewhat indecisive person, but I definitely had a vision of what I wanted for my wedding, and Marisa was able to extract it from my mind and execute it flawlessly. On the day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly and even met my mom's sky-high standards. It was a perfect day. Marisa Nicole Events is the best!

2015-10-20T14:06:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Your wedding still has us swooning. The whole day was so gorgeous and your friends and family were so wonderful. Miss you already!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Victoria L

We really liked Marisa and her team, and our wedding turned out great because of their planning. As other reviewers have said, Marisa is very enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and very organized - all the qualities you want in your planner. Also, she's simply a great person, and it... Read More was fun working with her. We appreciated that she offers a la carte services, which makes her more flexible in fitting someone's budget. She also has most of her documents online, which was convenient for us because it made making changes and collaborating much easier. She's obviously an experienced planner, and really helped us out when dealing with vendors, and pointing out things we never thought about. We definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding coordinator.

2015-07-09T09:23:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words! I just loved working with you and John! I think you two are pretty great people yourselves!

Words Can't Express How Amazing It Has Been To Work With Marisa

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Flora N

From the day we met Marisa, we knew that our wedding was in great hands. She was so organized, attentive to detail, and supportive. We probably drove Marisa crazy as she tried to keep us on time with planning steps, but she was always so receptive to our ideas and encouraging... Read More of us to make it our own. It's probably said a lot, but without Marisa and her team, our wedding wouldn't have been so amazingly beautiful (if it would have happened at all!). She helped us find comfort in vendors by sharing with us several reliable options with whom she had worked previously. We appreciated her unique design style and ability to draw out of us a theme/style/design that was true to "us." Day of, we were able to relax and enjoy our day, knowing that every detail, big and small, had been cared for by Marisa and her team. The moment we finally saw our venue, walking in to smiling faces and a beautiful setting, we knew that we would be forever grateful for such an amazing memory. For anyone unsure if a wedding planner is the way to go, take it from us: you will never regret it. Especially if you choose Marisa Nicole Events. We could go on forever, about Marisa, her team, and their work, but we'll spare the novel. We'll simply end by saying, "Thank you for making our day so special."

2015-07-09T09:22:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Flora! You never drove me crazy. Haha! Miss you and Moi and I appreciate your kind words!

Marisa Ronca

Marisa has always been passionate about getting people together to celebrate. Combine that with a sharp eye for design, crazy obsession to detail, and tight organizational skills (not to mention a downright fun personality), and you get one kick-booty planner! She has been professionally designing events for over nine years and has just the right amount of sass and savvy to create your memorable event, that tells your unique story, in your own fabulous style! She has a Masters Degree in Cross Cultural Studies and is inspired by handspun, well-styled events that create a deeply personal affair.

Start a Conversation!