Marisa Nicole Events

Distinctive Planning & Design for the California Bride!

Eat, Drink, Be Merry - Leave the Details to Us!

We at Marisa Nicole Events believe it shouldn’t be so darn hard to relax and enjoy your own party! Planning your wedding should be fun, but because the stakes are so high it can be super easy to let the fun part of the process get lost in all the craziness. Hiring Marisa Nicole Events is kind of like having a friend who also happens to be a professional, kick-booty event designer. Our MO is to keep your planning process breezy, streamlined and enjoyable while getting a crap load of work done! We love helping happy couples get married stress-free and fabulously! Our specialty is creating chic, distinct weddings that tell a story - yours! We’ll ensure your wedding is on schedule, perfectly designed & super fun! Contact us for your wedding and receive a special 'Knottie' discount!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Distinctive Planning & Design for the California Bride!

Best Decision You Will Make

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

People always say that planning a wedding is so stressful and crazy, but I really wouldn't know because I was fortunate enough to work with Marisa Nicole Events. My wedding day was flawless because of Marisa and her amazing team. And if it wasn't flawless, I certainly had no... Read More idea. I found Marisa on a list of vendors on The Knot. I interviewed several other wedding planners, but I didn't really know what I was looking for until I spoke to Marisa. Unlike the others, Marisa really spent a lot of time trying to get to know me and my fiance so she could get a sense of what we were looking for. We worked together for almost a year, and she always made me feel like I was a VIP. Marisa's relationships with high-quality vendors and her ability to really pull together the look I was going for far exceeded my expectations. We live out of state, but Marisa was there for us every step of the way. She provided options for venues based on what I told her I liked, and then she took us on personal tours of each one. She helped create wording for Save the Dates and invitations, our menus and programs. She did menu tasting with us and negotiated with the chef to help customize our food selections. She helped us find the right photographer, DJ, officiant, guitarist for the cocktail hour, hair/makeup company, photobooth company, dessert truck... the list goes on and on. She even made sure that we reserved metered parking with the city so our pictures wouldn't have cars blocking the gorgeous venue. She is responsive, thorough, and prepared for anything. I never doubted or worried that we wouldn't be able to pull it all off. Plus, her design aesthetic is unparalleled. We received so many compliments on the venue, the florals, the gorgeous lighting... none of which I could have come up with on my own. In addition to all that, Marisa is genuinely the sweetest, loveliest person. She is so talented and loves what she does. I feel so lucky and thankful that I not only got to work with her, but that I got to know her! I highly recommend Marisa Nicole Events for any event.

2016-01-07T19:29:11 Response from the vendor

Wow - thanks for such a stellar and thorough review! I really appreciate it. It makes me so happy that you and the hubs are pleased with how everything turned out. We at MNE miss you already!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Marisa was a life saver! All along the way she was so organized and helped us plan our perfect wedding! But then when it was pouring rain the entire weekend of our mountain outdoor wedding, she went above and beyond and literally saved our whole wedding! In less than 24 hrs she... Read More replanned our entire wedding, and you would have never known anything was changed last minute! She also helped not just me, but also my family and wedding party, stay calm and positive amongst so much stress due to the weather! She was so amazing, my family still talks about how she saved our whole wedding!!!

2016-07-18T20:13:13 Response from the vendor

Gee - thanks so much for the kind review! I just loved being a part of making your wedding come to life! And yours is most definitely one that I will never forget:) !!!

Words Can't Express How Amazing It Has Been To Work With Marisa

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Flora N

From the day we met Marisa, we knew that our wedding was in great hands. She was so organized, attentive to detail, and supportive. We probably drove Marisa crazy as she tried to keep us on time with planning steps, but she was always so receptive to our ideas and encouraging... Read More of us to make it our own. It's probably said a lot, but without Marisa and her team, our wedding wouldn't have been so amazingly beautiful (if it would have happened at all!). She helped us find comfort in vendors by sharing with us several reliable options with whom she had worked previously. We appreciated her unique design style and ability to draw out of us a theme/style/design that was true to "us." Day of, we were able to relax and enjoy our day, knowing that every detail, big and small, had been cared for by Marisa and her team. The moment we finally saw our venue, walking in to smiling faces and a beautiful setting, we knew that we would be forever grateful for such an amazing memory. For anyone unsure if a wedding planner is the way to go, take it from us: you will never regret it. Especially if you choose Marisa Nicole Events. We could go on forever, about Marisa, her team, and their work, but we'll spare the novel. We'll simply end by saying, "Thank you for making our day so special."

2015-07-09T09:22:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Flora! You never drove me crazy. Haha! Miss you and Moi and I appreciate your kind words!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

When I met Marisa for the first time I had just come from the vet with my puppy who was about 7 months old at the time. It was his first time in public for a long period of time and he was barking and jumping all over the place. Marisa was so calm and easy going with the dog... Read More that I knew she could handle my family and soon to be husband's and would be prefect to help plan my big day. After hiring Marisa, she met my parents and they were in love with her bubbly attitude and we will make it happen attitude. And just when I thought that I would loose it and that my vision for my "perfect" day was not attainable, Marisa pulled me in and showed me how all the details we were planning were working. She showed me that she had it under control and reassured me that she was helping to make my dream a reality. She made the vision of what I wanted become a reality and made sure to keep into account the ideas my now husband had and my parents. Marisa was great at listening, from details to larger things and she is someone who made my life easy when it came to planning my wedding. At the end, when I met with Marisa and her team the day before my wedding day, I turned everything to her including my trust and never looked back. On the morning of my wedding everyone kept saying how calm I was and that's all because of Marisa. She had everything under control!!! Marisa is professional, smart, sweet, understanding, caring, and above all takes what the bride and groom want as her #1 priority. If I could go back and change anything about my big day it would be nothing!!! Marisa, thank you for helping make it the most memorable day of my life.

2016-08-29T16:31:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Haha - thinking of that first time we met always makes me laugh! Thanks for allowing MNE to help you get hitched!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Michelle G

Marisa and her team are absolutely amazing! My wife and I hired them for our wedding in Long Beach on 7/15/2016. Leading up to the event, the whole Marisa Nicole team was extremely helpful, very creative, and and thorough with all the large and small details of our wedding.... Read More Everything on our big day went perfectly and smoothly, which we know is due to the thoughtfulness and attention to detail of our coordinator team. Several of our other vendors told us how much they appreciated working with our coordinator too. I highly recommend Marisa Nicole Events for anyone looking for a wedding coordinator.

2016-08-29T16:31:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind review! We had such a great time helping you get hitched!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Rose C

Marisa and her team truly made my wedding day flawless. I chose Marisa Nicole Events to coordinate my wedding in June 2016. We had a little over a year to plan and Marisa was there with us every step of the way. She made sure that we were tracking to our timeline, she guided... Read More vendor selection, addressed issues and concerns, offered creative solutions, and was always mindful of our budget and style. Marisa was so easy to work with; she has the warmest personality and always makes you feel valued. She is detail-oriented while making sure to accomplish your "big picture" ideas. Marisa was always quick to respond and made herself available for everything from phone calls to meetings to phone conferences. Marisa's advice and guidance was invaluable...not to mention her negotiation skills with vendors! When it came to the wedding day, Marisa and her team were well organized and professional. They handled everything from making sure vendors arrived on time to making sure the makeup was tracking to resolving issues that came up. (Honestly, I don't even know what issues came up because Marisa handled it all). They made my day stress-free and perfect. Choosing Marisa Nicole Events was the best decision I made for my wedding day!

Marisa Nicole Events for your next wedding!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

Marisa Nicole Events was an awesome vendor to work with. The owner, Marisa was a complete joy and provided outstanding services. She is dedicated to making your wedding dreams come true! Please consider this outstanding group for your next wedding. You will certainly not be... Read More disappointed. They will take good care of you :-)

2016-07-25T16:57:48 Response from the vendor

Oh thanks so much for your kind words! Loved helping you get married!!! Miss you - M

Simply the BEST.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Marisa and her team coordinated what I can only describe as our dream destination wedding in Napa Valley, CA. First and foremost, they are meticulous. Marisa is extremely detail oriented, she created an interactive spreadsheet so that we could track our progress every step... Read More of the way. We were given checklists, calendars with deadlines, homework assignments, and throughout the entire process we knew exactly where we stood with regards to our original budget with an itemized working spreadsheet model. If anyone is on concerned about whether or not a wedding planner is a necessity let me answer that for you right now. You need Marisa. Her expertise with regards to negotiating with external vendors, renting tables, chairs, etc. will pay for itself many times over. She will be able to review all of your vendors' quoted proposals to tell you if you're getting a good deal or if there's a specific line in a rental contract that isn't normal, etc. Weddings are expensive and you will want Marisa there to audit the invoices, her experience will save you money. Throughout the planning process she was extremely responsive. We were in constant communication via email and text, and had semi-monthly updates at our local Starbucks :) We were truly lucky to have someone as special as Marisa to guide us through one of the best days of our lives and I can't imagine what it would have been like without her. She is truly an elite wedding planner and an even better friend.

We couldn't have done it without her!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Working with Marisa was an AWESOME experience. We were planning a California wedding from Illinois, and we definitely couldn't have done it without her. She was there every step of the way for us - venue searches, vendor visits/interviews, and all the details! She was always... Read More available for us when we needed her, whether it was a question about some small detail or if we needed help on big decisions. She values the couple's input on all aspects of the wedding, and when we wanted something specific she gave us the options of how do get it done and we made it work. My husband and I are both engineers, so our creativity is minimal (we couldn't really think of new/creative ideas on our own, but we knew something we liked when we saw it in front of us!) - knowing this, Marisa gave us so many ideas and options to choose from to customize our wedding and make it the perfect event for us! When it came closer to our wedding date and things were getting crazy, she made sure everything came together and (with her team) made our day perfect! We couldn't have imagined a better experience with a planner. Choose Marisa for your wedding! HIGHLY recommended!!!

2015-10-28T21:34:28 Response from the vendor

Wow - reading this review makes me so happy! I just love how your wedding turned out and working with you two was awesome. Thanks for your kind words!

Advice to Fellow Grooms

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Steve R

Our wedding was perfect. What more can I say?! My wife and I started working with Marisa 10 months before our big day, and I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions we EVER made! She laid out every little detail in a perfect timeline, made great suggestions while... Read More working with our ideas to make sure it was our wedding, and managed us expertly through the 'fun' times :). She kept my wife from becoming a bridezilla! In our first meeting, Marisa asked what was most important to us for the wedding. We said guest experience. Nailed it. And we had a blast! After reading this testimonial, The only mistake you could make for your wedding is to not hire Marisa. Thank you Marisa for everything!!

2015-10-27T10:31:41 Response from the vendor

I am so glad to hear how happy you were with your wedding! We had a great time planning with you two love birds! Thank you for hiring me and taking the time to write this great review. Miss you both!

Marisa Nicole Events

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

My experience with Marisa as our wedding planner was nothing but positive. From my first meeting with her, I instantly fell in love with her bright and bubbly personality. She was genuinely interested in getting to know us as a couple, and I believe that's why she was able to... Read More cater to our needs and plan our perfect wedding how we envisioned it. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Marisa went completely out of her way to accommodate our busy schedules and tailor everything to our needs. Looking back, wedding planning was literally stress-free because Marisa made it such a breeze! Her customized timeline worked seamlessly into our schedules, so as our big day was approaching, we were able to enjoy the last few weeks and prepare ourselves for the wedding rather than running around finishing last minute tasks. Overall, hiring Marisa as our wedding planner was hands down the best investment we made towards our wedding! We absolutely love her and highly recommend her to any couple needing some fun help planning for their special day!

2015-10-22T15:21:56 Response from the vendor

Sweet Angy - thanks so much for your kind words. It makes me so happy to hear that I was your best investment! I am still in love with the look we created for your day. Happy almost 1 year anniversary!

Incredible value add

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Marisa made one of the most daunting things that one can go through in their life as painless and efficient as possible. She never let us focus on too many things at one time and was always available to bounce around ideas or simply provide encouragement. Our wedding couldn't... Read More have been the success it was without her help and she was completely worth every penny.

2015-10-22T15:24:28 Response from the vendor

I really appreciate the great review! It means a lot to me that you took the time to do it because I know you are crazy busy! I was honored to help you get hitched.

Don't Consider Anyone Else!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kelley T

Our best wedding decision was deciding to work with Marisa Nicole Events! When we started the planning process, we knew we wanted a more unique and less 'cookie-cutter' feel to our day and having a planner would help us, two working professionals, achieve that best. After... Read More much research we interviewed with 5 planners, it was clear that Marisa was incredibly professional and amazing at what she does. She asked us questions we hadn't been asked before, and we felt like she got a great idea of we were and what we needed in a thorough meeting. Throughout the entire process, Marisa was so detail oriented, organized, and creative - she made what could have been very stressful super fun and beautiful to dream about. She was spot on on our budget and helped create realistic expectations for us to prepare for the wedding. She even talked me off the ledge when there was bridal party/family drama going on in the background :). She was a great support to have on our team. Our wedding was flawless as well. If anything went wrong, we certainly didn't know about it - we had an absolutely amazing time, the whole day was so beautiful. While I had worked a lot with Marisa on how everything would look day-of, the venue blew me away it was so perfect and beyond my expectations. Marisa and team were fantastic to work with!! Our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as special without Marisa Nicole Events, we are so happy!

2015-10-21T13:07:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for such an amazing review! Gosh, I am still in love with each and every detail of your day. The chalk-art, the brick, all the color... I'm still swooning over here...

DREAM TEAM for out-of-state wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Annie T

To start, Marisa was a FABULOUS planner to work with. From our initial consult, it wasn't hard to decide to go with her as our planner. She has incredible expertise and was very straightforward with us in terms of what to expect from her, as well as other vendors. We were living... Read More in Texas at the time and planning a wedding in Laguna Beach, CA, and we felt considerably at ease knowing that Marisa had our backs and was handling all the nitty gritty details (thank goodness!). She was very responsive to our emails or phone calls and we felt like we were always in the loop (which is not always the case- long story short we were planning a second ceremony internationally and those planners were not responsive or communicative). Personally, Marisa and her team were a joy to work with! Marisa is a force of nature and will fight for you to get the best deal. She is incredibly organized and on top of it - AND she made you feel like you were the only couple she was working with. She will also be open and honest with you regarding what the best course of action is. On the day of, we were behind schedule and she was incredible in shepherding the wedding party and vendors. We received so many glowing compliments from our guests about Marisa and her team. We left this experience tremendously happy and had the wedding we dreamed of, and a friend in Marisa. Trust us, you will not find another wedding planner as AWESOME as Marisa!

2015-10-20T16:03:16 Response from the vendor

Oh man - your wedding was so wonderful. I am still swooning over all the tropical magic we made together! I really appreciate your glowing review and my team just loved helping you get hitched!

Worth her weight in gold!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Thuy-Van N

I've never written an online review before, but Marisa's service is so exceptional that it warrants my first review! Marisa and her team came highly recommended by two friends who had hired Marisa Nicole Events for their weddings. Marisa was the only planner I met with, but we... Read More hit it off right away and I knew she would coordinate everything beautifully. The great thing about Marisa is that even though she is obviously very busy, she makes you feel like a top priority. She has a wedding just about every weekend, but in her dealings with us, we felt like her only clients. She will hold your hand if you need it, kick your butt into gear if you are behind on your to-do list, and make the whole process enjoyable at the same time. I am a somewhat indecisive person, but I definitely had a vision of what I wanted for my wedding, and Marisa was able to extract it from my mind and execute it flawlessly. On the day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly and even met my mom's sky-high standards. It was a perfect day. Marisa Nicole Events is the best!

2015-10-20T14:06:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Your wedding still has us swooning. The whole day was so gorgeous and your friends and family were so wonderful. Miss you already!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Victoria L

We really liked Marisa and her team, and our wedding turned out great because of their planning. As other reviewers have said, Marisa is very enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and very organized - all the qualities you want in your planner. Also, she's simply a great person, and it... Read More was fun working with her. We appreciated that she offers a la carte services, which makes her more flexible in fitting someone's budget. She also has most of her documents online, which was convenient for us because it made making changes and collaborating much easier. She's obviously an experienced planner, and really helped us out when dealing with vendors, and pointing out things we never thought about. We definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding coordinator.

2015-07-09T09:23:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words! I just loved working with you and John! I think you two are pretty great people yourselves!

Awesome wedding planner

Reviewed on 3/14/2015

A year and a half after our wedding, we are still talking about how awesome it was to work with Marisa and her team at Marisa Nicole Events. Marisa was the second event planner I met with, and I knew immediately that I wanted to work with her. She was authentic, fun, and... Read More easy to talk to. I could tell that she would respect our taste and budget 100%, give us ideas we wouldn't have thought of ourselves, and act with total professionalism. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding, she was was consistently available to work with me, communicate and negotiate with vendors, and make multiple site visits. And on the day of our wedding, she and her assistants were phenomenal. So many of our guests commented on the small touches that added to the joy of the day and were things that Marisa had suggested we do. We didn't have to worry about anything except having fun with family and friends -- it was really a low stress, high joy day. When we started planning our wedding, a wedding planner wasn't on our radar; we thought we could handle it ourselves. We now say that finding Marisa and asking her to help us was some of the best money we spent. I will happily recommend Marisa to anyone else looking for a wedding or event planner.

2015-07-09T09:25:23 Response from the vendor

I am so glad to hear you say all these wonderful things about our services. Your wedding was wonderful and I just loved being a part of it! Miss you both!

Best Decision We Made

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Victoria R

There were so many choices to make getting ready for our big day. The best one we made was hiring Marisa! She is enthusiastic and detail-oriented and was able to keep us on track for a perfect wedding. Not only did she help us select and coordinate vendors, but her help on... Read More the day of the wedding was invaluable. We had several people come us to us during the reception and say how awesome our wedding planner was! What more is there to say? Stop reading this review and hire Marisa today!

2015-07-09T09:26:13 Response from the vendor

I am so so glad you were happy with my services! We had such a great time planning & designing together! Thanks for your kind words and miss you much!

AMAZING WEDDING PLANNER!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Daniella C

My husband and I loved having Marisa as our wedding planner. She always went above and beyond in making our wedding extra special. It did not matter if the task was too big or too small, she was always there and got it done. She also found and gave us many options to choose from... Read More according to our liking and budget. She definitely saved us a lot of time, money, and headaches! If you are looking for someone who is energetic, charismatic, and a go-getter, then Marisa is who you want to help you plan the most important day of your life. She found exactly what we wanted. She did not let us settle with something that we did not want. She just kept trying to find what we wanted. Our wedding was not the typical wedding that she is used to planning. However, she did an awesome job and the wedding was perfect! We did not worry about anything throughout the whole event. I definitely recommend Marisa to all future brides. She didn't only help us with planning our wedding, but also cared for me. She would always know when certain things were too much for me or when I couldn't deal with the subject anymore. She kept me calm and would make herself available all hours of the day.

2015-07-09T09:27:18 Response from the vendor

All our hard work paid off! I am so glad to hear how happy you were with everything. Thanks for this glowing review and all your kind words! Miss you and Valentin!

My new favorite person

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Alexis D

Marisa is by far one of my favorite people in the whole world. I could not have asked for a better person to make our day more amazing than we could have imagined. I went into the planning process kind of overwhelmed, but as soon as we found Marisa, everything became just fun... Read More and easy. She was not only fun and a blast to be with and design with during the planning process, but she was mind blowingly good at keeping our big family and wedding party in line and on task through the rehearsal and wedding ceremony. Our day was truly magical, and I can't imagine doing it without Marisa!

2015-07-09T09:29:14 Response from the vendor

It makes me so happy to hear that working together felt fun and easy! That is exactly what I want all my couples to feel about the planning and design process. Thanks for your kind review and I am so glad you were happy with... Read Less Read More

Irene and Chris's Carondelet Wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Irene l

From the minute I met Marisa I knew we just clicked and that she was going to be our wedding planner. She did the best job communicating with all of our vendors and always taking into consideration our budget for the wedding. We couldn't recommend her more! Thanks Marisa!

2015-07-09T09:29:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Irene. I still swoon when I think of your wedding. Miss you and Chris!

Great Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

Marisa really went above and beyond for my husband and I. Throughout the entire process she was always willing to meet with us in person whenever needed, accompany us to visit all of our prospective vendors, and give us honest feedback along the way. She was very realistic... Read More with us regarding her thoughts about things pertaining to budget, timeline, rentals, etc. It was a pleasure to work with her due to her positive energy and fun demeanor. On the day of our wedding, she arrived early with 2 assistants and they stayed well after everyone had departed to make sure everything was set and wrapped up. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Marisa and highly recommend her services!

2015-07-09T09:30:32 Response from the vendor

I am so glad to hear you were happy! Thanks so much for your great review.

Marisa Nicole Events is the way to go!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Leanne C

It's been just over one year now since our wedding, and I still constantly get messages from people who attended saying how our wedding was the best they'd ever been to, or that they went to another couple's wedding recently but it just didn't compare to ours. It's flattering to... Read More hear, and we really appreciate the kind words, but we can't take all the credit. Heck, we really can't even take half the credit. If it wasn't for Marisa, none of the beauty we had in our minds would have come to fruition. Marisa quite simply GETS IT DONE. Now, check it out. I'm a military guy. When we ordered a certain amount of flowers, a certain type of chair, this song, that wine, those glasses, we expected it all to happen as requested. It's your wedding day! Marisa got us everything we wanted and then some. I'm not saying she is a magician, she could be, but she's straight up an amazing wedding planner, and it is FACT that our special day was the way it was because of her. So, thank you Marisa, and for all those looking to make your wedding day truly amazing, you really have nowhere else to look but Marisa Nicole Events.

2015-07-09T09:24:22 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was so beautiful! Thanks for the glowing review! Miss you and Matt!

best day ever!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 kattie s

i can not thank marisa and her team enough!!! she went above and beyond in every way!!! if u need somebody that knows the ins and outs, marisa is your gal, i litterly had her do my whole wedding and it was perfect!!! couldnt have gone any better, luv them!!! xoxoxo

2015-07-09T09:31:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words! Miss you and Marcus - let's catch up soon!

GAME. CHANGER.

Reviewed on 7/30/2014

I remember when I was in your shoes. Searching for a wedding planner, browsing the reviews on the Knot. So here's my advice for whatever it's worth. And mostly why Marisa my life saver. Fo' real. Think of your wedding as a business. For that year or so you're running a small... Read More business which means: managing budgets and vendor pay schedules, creating guest lists and addresses, prepping each month details, & the list goes on and on. It's more work than any bride should ever have to do, but when you have a planner suddenly it's all MUCH easier. Marisa made the process incredibly smooth-- she broke down my to do's each month so I could only focus on a few at a time. She helped me weigh costs and negotiate with vendors-- signing contracts with a number of vendors is super daunting and there can be a lot of hidden costs if you aren't careful. Marisa suggested those she knew were solid and let me just say, they knocked it out of the park. Oh, the wedding! Now that it's all over I can honestly say looking back-- Marisa was THE most important choice and it wouldn't have been the same without her guidance and team. It was the garden party, shabby chic wedding of my dreams. Every detail was thought through- from our guestbook to flower placements to epic band set list. There was nothing I ever worried about with her by my side. Even day of there were NO hiccups. Like, seriously? Is that even possible? I typically don't get so "ranty" on reviews, but I'm just putting myself in your shoes and thought it was worth you knowing about how much I seriously loved my dear planner, Marisa. Promise it will be worth all the work once you do it! x

2015-07-09T09:31:57 Response from the vendor

Wow - thank you so much for this wonderful and thorough review. I loved your wedding. We had such a good time designing and planning together. Miss you much!

Marisa Ronca

Marisa has always been passionate about getting people together to celebrate. Combine that with a sharp eye for design, crazy obsession to detail, and tight organizational skills (not to mention a downright fun personality), and you get one kick-booty planner! She has been professionally designing events for over nine years and has just the right amount of sass and savvy to create your memorable event, that tells your unique story, in your own fabulous style! She has a Masters Degree in Cross Cultural Studies and is inspired by handspun, well-styled events that create a deeply personal affair.