Marisa Vasquez Photography

Austin, Houston, San Antonio, DFW + surrounding areas

Modern, Vibrant and Emotive Wedding Photography

Photographing couples on one of the happiest days of their lives -- their emotions, their beauty -- is an honor. At the end of the day it’s your wedding and your memories and I take that to heart. I want to tell your love story and help you relive the moments of your wedding day through expressive and beautiful photos. My approach is a mix of photojournalism and artistic photography. I prefer to photograph your day organically and naturally as it happens but will help pose you for formal portraits and style the details. If you think we would be a good fit head over to my website and fill out the contact form. I would love to meet you and hear more about your love story!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Austin, Houston, San Antonio, DFW + surrounding areas (713) 289-9045

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Jennifer V

Marisa captured our love in the most perfect of ways! She did our engagement photos, our wedding photos and is even set to now do a maternity shoot on our babymoon (we live in MD and are coming all the way back to Austin to work with her)!! She has been a dream to work with and... Read More the finished quality of her work has made me the happiest bride and wife on the planet. She captured our love perfectly, made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and has gone above and beyond to make our big day perfect. If you are looking for an engagement or wedding photographer, choose Marisa and you will not be dissapointed!

2017-12-24T00:04:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jenny!! I loved working with you and Ram and I *can't wait* for the maternity session. <3

Marisa Vasquez

I'm the little lady who will sneakily capture wonderful moments for you. You'll always see me on my tip toes and smiling. I have a degree in photojournalism from the University of Texas (HOOK 'EM HORNS YALL \m/) and I worked for The Daily Texan. I was photographing anything and everything for them when I discovered that love stories were my favorite story to tell. When I'm not photographing weddings I love to travel the country with my boyfriend Kalen, binge watch crime shows and feel good tv shows, and eat lots and lots of cheeseburgers.