Is this your business? claim it now

Mark Parsons Photography

Across Georgia and throughout the Southeast

Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Photo + Video

218 Concord Drive, Watkinsville, GA Across Georgia and throughout the Southeast (706) 769-5959

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Maci U

I was extremely impressed and literally blown away by my wedding pictures from Mark. He captured all my special moments while making myself and my husband feel relaxed and comfortable. Mark and his second photographer were with the bridal party at 8 a.m. taking photos of hair... Read More and make-up being done and stayed with us until we left the venue at 11 p.m. Mark even had an assistant with him that made sure my dress was absolutely perfect for each shot. Mark presented us with a flash drive of all our pictures...thousands of them...from our special day in an extremely timely manner. Mark will keep you laughing all day which definitely helped myself and the entire wedding party feel relaxed. In addition, I had several photos that I had seen on Pinterest and Mark was able to capture each one exactly like I wanted. Mark delivers quality and unique photos that will last a lifetime! You simply cannot beat the price and amount of time and effort that Mark puts into his work. I am so thankful that we used Mark Parsons Photography! I would absolutely recommend him for your wedding photography needs! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

A word of advice for those looking to use Mark Parsons Photography for their wedding.... they are HIGHLY unprofessional (especially Mark himself). Before we even hired him, Mark arranged for my husband and I to meet with him in his "studio" (aka his house). When we got there,... Read More his office was a complete wreck (i.e. papers and other miscellaneous items all over the desk, scattered around the floor, and in literal piles), his dog kept barking at us as we tried to have a conversation about his photography, and worse of all he was dressed in a wrinkled t-shirt and BOXERS claiming he "lost track of time". The communication is also extremely poor since there were multiple instances where Mark and his wife didn't return phone messages in which I asked for them to call back. I should have taken these bad signs and decided to go with another photographer, but due to the lack of photographers in the area, I unfortunately didn't. On our wedding day as my husband and I were saying our goodbye's before leaving the venue, Mark openly asked me in front of our guests who he needed to see about receiving his final payment (something we discussed prior to the event in full detail). Another issue was that Mark assured us that we would receive the USB drive with our photographs 1-2 weeks after our wedding (which was the main reason for choosing him), however, we didn't get our digital photos until 2 months later. Not to mention the multiple calls that had to be made on my end, followed by their multiple excuses, and when we finally did receive them, it was simply put in an envelope wrapped in paper towels. We were also told by Mark over the phone that we would be receiving a photo album of our wedding photos and to email him the pictures we wanted. After sending him the selected photos, I got a response saying that we would have to pay $600 for it - something we were NOT about to do after we were told it was included. To this day, we still never got our photo album and regret choosing Mark Parsons.

Talented and Funny

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Tori P

Mark Parsons has an eye for wedding photos and I am very happy with my wedding pictures. I couldn't have asked for better. His jokes put me at ease on my wedding day and would recommend to anyone.

Mark Parsons Photography

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Bridget B

I absolutely love Mark! He was so much fun to work with and the pictures came out beautifully and fast! We had all of our pictures almost 2 weeks after the wedding. Mark kept us laughing through the entire day. I can't wait for Mark to do our anniversary pictures next year!

Amazing photographer with a great sense of humor!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Dawn S

When I was planning my April wedding the first thing I did was make sure Mark Parsons was available on my date and book him right away. I have always admired his photography and was thrilled that he agreed to travel the 4 hours to our wedding location! He and his wife are such... Read More professionals yet are so much fun to spend the day with and believe me you want a photographer you are at ease with. Do to living far away from Mark's home area we were unable to do bridal portraits or engagements sittings so he allowed us to put that value towards an album that I can't wait to get. Even my husband who doesn't like to be the center of attention looked relaxed and even took some silly shots which he said he wouldn't do! I am able now to look back on the wedding day and laugh and cry at all the beautiful moments that he was able to capture and that we will cherish for a lifetime. If you are looking for a fun, professional photographer with amazing talent, look no further!

awesome!

Reviewed on 3/26/2012 Amber F

He was great! He even had another photographer helping...which I wasn't expecting and an assistant. Great Great Great!!!!!!!

AWESOME photographer

Reviewed on 1/03/2012 Suzanne B

If you are looking for unique, fun, non-staged pictures, call Mark now! Mark and his assistants were excellent to work with. We were running about an hour behind because we were late from my hair appointment, but as soon as we got to the ceremony site Mark and his wife gathered... Read More all the "details" for the scene setting pictures and photographed them while we were running around. With 3 people there, it was easy to get reaction shots along with groom preps and my getting ready without missing a thing! I don't have the pictures yet, but am SO looking forward to getting them! Mark also worked with us on our budget so we could get everything we wanted (we didn't want a bridal or engagement session) so he built an album into the price so we feel like we got a great value for an awesome product.

Fun, Fabulous Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Krin F

Anyone that can get my quiet, skeptical husband laughing and comfortably taking pictures in front of 150 people, gets my vote. Mark is not only a talented photographer that produces great photos, he's FUN. He will have you laughing and he's willing to go the extra mile to get a... Read More great shot.

Great service for a great price!

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 Ansley H

Mr. Mark was there for every moment of the day. It was a pleasure working with him, and I look forward to seeing the final product with all his photos. Return of photos are fast and easy because he does not edit all his photos all at once. He lets his clients choose what they... Read More would like to see. It's nice to have a vendor with fast service. Many of my friends waited MONTHS to get their photos back!!

Review for Mark Parsons Photography

Reviewed on 9/29/2007 Laura N

Made all of my guests feel at ease--wasn't annoying! Also, very professional and helpful.