Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Yardley, PA (215) 630-4217

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Brooke M

No words to express how lucky I am to have found Kourtney. I originally wasn't going to use a day of coordinator until I realized I was definitely going to need one. From our first phone conversation I knew she would be a great fit. She immediately set up a time to meet at the... Read More venue and discuss everything I was thinking in terms of decorations and time lines. She reached out to all the vendors and answered any questions or concerns I had. The day of the wedding she really showed not only myself but my friends and family how awesome she is at her job. I had people coming up to me telling me how amazing she was doing. She created an extensive schedule from the rehearsal down to the last 15 minutes of the wedding. She did more then I could have ever imagined. Her and her team did an amazing job and I can honestly say she was worth every penny and then some !! My husband and I felt like she was more then just a vendor. After it was all said and done I felt like we gained a friend. Thanks again marquis events!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Marisa H

Where to start with Kourtney... She is the consummate professional who will make sure you’re design is stunning, you're organized and everything goes off without a hitch. I’ve worked with Kourtney on a handful of weddings and have always been incredibly impressed with her... Read More ability to design, organize and execute. When it was time for my wedding and I was overwhelmed with the plethora of options out there, I knew I needed to enlist her help. She consulted for me from afar and helped with so much. There are so many details that are challenging for a bride (whose never done this before) to navigate and put together. From narrowing down color choices that compliment your venue, to the flowers that will compliment your dress and bridesmaids dresses, it can get overwhelming, fast. Since Kourtney has done this so many times, and executed design on many different styles of high-end weddings, I trusted her to guide me through mine. She did not disappoint. I was so happy with the decisions we made based on her suggestions. Our wedding was stunning, just what I wanted and...is being featured in multiple wedding blogs! Do yourself a favor and hire Kourtney as your wedding planner. Not only are her ideas gorgeous and beautiful, her ability to execute and organize your big day is worth its weight in gold. You only have one wedding day. Leave it to Kourtney and you won’t regret it.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Lawrence I

It's 9 days before your wedding: You think you have it all figured out. The food, the band, the venue.... And then the food guys don't respond; the band forgot your playlist that they have been, "practicing for months" and for some reason, you thought you could coordinate the... Read More timing of your own wedding, from the altar... This is where panic would usually settle in, but not when you remember the incredible girls that coordinated your sister's wedding. Those girls were Kourtney, and her incredible friend, Kristin. With one phone call, Kourtney dropped everything she was doing, at 6pm, a week before the wedding, and took the reins. Kourtney intertwined herself gracefully into a wedding we has been working on for a year, with 580+ guests, overnight. Thank you, Kourtney and Kristin, for allowing me to focus on the beautiful girl i got to marry, not the schedule of events. You are incredible, and Lauren and I thank you, again, for allowing this evening to be the most magnificent night of our lives!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Lydia S

Kourtney was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. She was incredibly organized and buttoned-up when it came to dealing with the inevitable last minute nuisances that come up, despite the families' best efforts. I would absolutely recommend Kourtney to anyone who is... Read More looking for a talented, experiences and professional day-of wedding coordinator.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

Throughout the process of planning a wedding there are many important decisions that have to be made to insure that your daughter has the perfect day. Perhaps the best decision we made was having Kourtney Marquis as our daughter, Danyelle’s, wedding planner. Kourtney was... Read More extremely detail oriented, communicative and passionate about making sure the wedding was perfect. Not only an excellent wedding planner but caring, funny and the nicest person you will ever meet. Every day for about a year Kourtney was accessible through phone, text and email with any large or small questions we might have had. Kourtney made herself available for any appointment we asked her to come to, including dress shopping and venue visits. She balanced her professional opinion with the vision of the bride and always put Danyelle and Nick’s preferences first. Kourtney knew every contract inside and out and could answer our questions or object to any discrepancies presented by a vendor. Kourtney communicated with all our vendors (floral, hotel, transportation, make up, photographers, videographers) and reviewed each contract with a fine tooth comb before passing it along for billing. The day of the wedding Kourtney was everywhere; the bride’s house, with the groom, at the church and at the venue making sure everyone was on schedule and making sure everything looked perfect. She kept the wedding on track, making sure everything was done that the bride wanted (specific photos, dances, speeches and cake cutting) without having the reception feel like a stringent timeline. Overall the wedding was flawless, from the décor to the execution, and for that we can thank Kourtney. Thanks again! Thomas and Dana Alvino

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Dany A

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kourtney and Marquis Events. Kourtney is so sweet and was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our first conversation, Kourtney made me feel comfortable and took the time to listen to all my ideas. She had so many great suggestions... Read More from the band to all the decor. Kourtney's input really helped my wedding vision come to life. She was available for every appointment from bridal gown shopping to flower selection and venue meetings. Kourtney was extremely organized and easy to contact. She took over all the vendor coordinating and made the process for me absolutely stress free. For the rehearsal and wedding day, Kourtney had an incredible minute by minute timeline and had everything set up and in its place. I had such confidence in Kourtney and it was such a relief knowing that I wouldn't have one worry the entire day of my wedding. Getting married with Kourtney as the planner was a total breeze. I can't thank her enough for making my day so special. I never thought about having a wedding planner but after working with Kourtney and Marquis Events, it was the best wedding planning decision I could have made!