Marriott San Mateo San Francisco Airport

Hotel/Resort

1770 S Amphlett Blvd, San Mateo, CA

Accommodating as can be

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Tiffany C

The San Mateo Marriott does offer some great packages and its a big space, so if you're looking for an intimate wedding, this is not the place... There were so many things going on the day of our wedding. There was a ceremony in the morning prior to ours and another event in the adjacent ballroom during the reception. Stefani, the catering manager we worked with is very professional and nice. We had some issues with the blocking of rooms for guests and she was able to work it out for us. The staff was great as well and everyone had a fun time!

Wonderful to Work With

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Sol S

The staff at SFO Aiport Marriott in San Mateo provided me with a great package for my wedding guest accommodations. Although I have only a few out of town guest, and I did not get married at they venue, they provided excellent and very professional service. The rate were reasonable considering we are in the Bay Area. They also gave us accommodations in wonderful wedding suite on our wedding night which was superb.

Very easy to work with

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 Jennifer T

The people in the sales office were great, they worked with me on getting rooms for guests that needed to come in before or stay later then the room block was set up for. Overall beautiful hotel in a great location!

Pretty gazebo

Reviewed on 6/19/2011 Dana S

The San Mateo Marriott was my vendor for my daytime ceremony and a light reception immediately after. It was a good outdoor/indoor venue that suited what I was looking for. We had about 200 guests attending, and there was plenty of room for them and more if needed. The price was just right for the venue, but the price for the food was high. The coordinator was great to work with. She answered all my questions and helped relieve some of my anxiety. I was happy with this venue, for its location and the setting it provided.

TO Marriott San Mateo San Francisco Airport