Welcome to Marry Me Wedding Accessories & Gifts

We know the modern bride wants a stress free, exceptional, distinctive event, but most of all you want to enjoy the experience every step along the way, from the bachelor and bachelorette parties, the bridal showers, the wedding, honeymoon, and the anniversaries for years to come. Because we know today there are more demands put on your time than ever before, it is our mission to assist brides and their loved ones in creating a memorable and exciting event from the large and extravagant to the cozy and intimate, with your personal theme, by providing unique and stylish wedding necessities at your fingertips, delivered right to your door!

PO Box 571, Vail, AZ
PINTEREST

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Teresa Coleman

As a former wedding photographer and bridal boutique owner (and former bride) I understand the importance of your special day. I have spent lots of time with brides and understand what is important to them, what this event means to them, and that the planning should be just as fun and enjoyable as the wedding. I love the wedding industry and I love working with brides. I enjoy hearing about their plans and talking with them about their unique vision. I love the traditional, the unusual, the romantic and the totally out there too!