Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Reform, Jewish, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian

Ceremony, Wedding

Se Habla Español, Planning

Southern California (323) 999-1974

Reviewed on 7/30/2016

Marc was fantastic. He treated me and my partner like family. If I had any questions, he was able to help me as much as possible. It's the first time getting married. I was nervous to understanding the process, but Marc was wonderful and very helpful and I really appreciate it.... Read More I highly recommend him. Thank you Marc for a fantastic ceremony me and my partner will never forget.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Diana M

Wow, Marc was amazing! The process was very easy and he went above and beyond what was asked. We wanted a very simple ceremony that wouldn’t take too long but incorporated specific items that were important for us to have. In a non-religious ceremony, Marc was able to... Read More incorporate the lasso that was gifted from one of our families, and he also included a few popular Bible verses that could be appreciated regardless of denomination. I was blown away at how quickly Marc was able to “understand” my soon to be husband and I’s relationship. He translated our personalities and relationship to our guests beautifully! Thank you Marc for being available, flexible, detailed and so so so caring about this process. We had so much fun during the rehearsal and during the actual ceremony I couldn’t believe just how perfect everything was!