Marshall Studios

New York, Long Island, Tri-State Area, Destination weddings

Genuine & joyful! Free engagement shoot included.

Our studio documents the genuine stories you share with us. We shoot in an organic, modern documentary style that reflects the true individual characteristics of you and your fiancé. Our lead photographer Beth Zink takes the time to learn about your history in order to best craft your story of love and happiness. We offer a special gift to all couples who find us on The Knot; a free engagement shoot upon booking any wedding package!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

New York, Long Island, Tri-State Area, Destination weddings (516) 780-5573

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jenni H

Beth photographed our wedding this past May and we couldn't be happier! Not only was she professional and talented, but she's incredible sweet and fun to be around! The photos exceeded my expectations and our parents commented on her professionalism during the ceremony and... Read More reception. I was so glad she also did our wedding video because it was a such a beautiful piece to look back on. I highly, highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Christine G

Beth Zink and Marshall Studios are absolutely amazing. My husband and I got married on 9/10/16 and they truly captured the beauty of the entire day. The pictures and the video are perfect. I highly recommend this very professional company.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Gina A

I was married in June and was an extremely nervous about the pictures as I don’t photograph very well. I let Beth know that I really didn’t want any “posed” pictures and asked her to go with her senses and capture “moments” throughout the day – nothing posed. That day – Beth... Read More was literally all over the place capturing those “moments” for us – she met every expectation of candid, fun, shots throughout the day – while also capturing all the important one too! She missed nothing – we were so happy. She also captured the vibrancy of all the colors that day – so beautiful!! Beth was professional, and worked very hard for what was a very long day – thank you Beth for capturing our day!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Bret G

My wife and I met Beth Zink of Marshall Studios when she came to our place before to review her services for our backyard wedding. We were immediately taken by her balance of professionalism, personality and warmth. Beth arrived the morning of our special day and was patient... Read More as we prepared for our pre-ceremony photos, one of which, a beautiful, large canvas wrap of an outdoor photo, now adorns our bedroom wall. Beth captured all the best moments of our ceremony, as well as of us, our friends and family throughout the day-long reception. She has honored us by including some of those photos on her website. We a have a trove of incredible photos to remind us of that amazing day, of which Beth will always remain a big part of for us. Thank you, Beth!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Beth was recommended to us by a friend to photograph our daughters sweet 16 birthday. She did an awesome job capturing the special moments of the party and the pictures. She was also very detailed, meticulous and patient. In fact she was so good and such a pleasure to work... Read More with that a couple of years later we called her again to photograph our other daughters sweet 16 birthday party.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016

Marshall Studios did an amazing job photographing our event. Beth was able to capture every special moment and did so in a non-intrusive way. She seamlessly moved throughout the event and intuitively knew who to photograph with whom. Our guests commented on how friendly and... Read More sweet she was. The photos came out so strikingly beautiful and flattering that we are sending out copies of each guest's pictures in our thank you notes. Every single photo is frame worthy!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Helene K

Beth photographed our wonderful wedding July 2015. She made sure to come early and stay throughout the whole event. She managed to photograph all the important moments without us ever really noticing. Her photos caught a lot of emotion. Her easy personality made working with her... Read More a breeze and her prizes were very resonable.

Beth

Hi! My name is Beth Zink, I am a lifestyle photographer specializing in weddings. I am passionate about capturing the love between couples and their family/cultural traditions. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography and Digital Media from the Fashion Institute of Technology. I would love to meet with you and your fiancé to learn more about your story.