Marshall Studios

New York, Long Island, Tri-State Area, Destination weddings

Genuine & joyful! Free engagement shoot included.

Our studio documents the genuine stories you share with us. We shoot in an organic, modern documentary style that reflects the true individual characteristics of you and your fiancé. Our lead photographer Beth Zink takes the time to learn about your history in order to best craft your story of love and happiness. We offer a special gift to all couples who find us on The Knot; a free engagement shoot upon booking any wedding package!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

New York, Long Island, Tri-State Area, Destination weddings (516) 780-5573

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Pamela L

Beth shot my proposal, engagement photo session, and engagement party! We loved working with her - she has a calm but directive manner and makes sure to always get the best shot. She captures emotion beautifully and I have received so many compliments on all of our photos! It’s... Read More really special how you can feel the joy of the moment through the photos. Beth delivered the photos to us very promptly - something that doesn't always happen in this industry - and she delivered them in an easy-to-use link. I can't wait to use her for future shoots to come! I'd recommend her to everyone :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Marci L

Beth did an amazing job photographing my party! I was planning a 55th bday party at a restaurant in NYC and wanted to capture the love and easiness amongst my friends and family; the photos had to be “real” and authentic- no posed table photos! Beth was fantastic at... Read More understanding my wishes and my photos are beautiful, natural, captivating, funny and emote the true feeling of my party. I couldn’t be happier and look at the album she designed for me at least once a month to brighten my day! You will be super happy with her can do attitude and beautiful work!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Stephanie T

I can’t describe how incredible Marshall Studios was. Beth was so kind, considerate and understanding. She really understands the process of capturing memories. She also was able to really capture the love and compassion my family shares. There is no better photography and video... Read More studio to save the best moments of your life. It was truly an absolute pleasure and I could not be happier. Thank you Marshall Studios.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kathleen G

Beth Zink was a delight to work with. We met before the event and discussed details, had a really fun day the day of, and I received a video that was to my great satisfaction soon thereafter. She was timely, professional, and thorough with her shots. The product was no frills,... Read More as I asked for, but there was one segment done with background music which was nice. My only disappointment was she never collected (and integrated) the suplimental footage offered by the church. Otherwise I was satisfied and would highly recommend Beth Zink Photography.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Andrea R

We were married in NYC, September 2016 and couldn't be happier working with Beth throughout the entire process. Beth is a warm and genuine photographer who kept us (and especially me) at ease throughout the entire day. She captured the love and happiness of our wedding day and... Read More we have special images that we will cherish for years to come full of family and friends.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Laura D

My husband and I used Marshall Studios as our wedding videographer. During the wedding we barely noticed that the cameras were there; the videographers did an extremely professional job of staying discreet and not interfering with the celebration. When we got the video back I... Read More was so impressed by the quality. Beth has an artistic eye and she really caught the romance of the day. I love my wedding video so much and can't wait to watch it for years to come and show it to our kids someday. We would absolutely recommend Marshall Studios to anybody. Will definitely be using Beth again for future events!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Nikki A

Beth did an excellent job at our Wedding. Her photographs capture some incredible moments with my family. I hadn't seen some of family for years and some traveled from different countries to attend my wedding. The fact that she was able to capture those special moments so... Read More naturally truly impressed me.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Christine G

Beth Zink and Marshall Studios are absolutely amazing. My husband and I got married on 9/10/16 and they truly captured the beauty of the entire day. The pictures and the video are perfect. I highly recommend this very professional company.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Gina A

I was married in June and was an extremely nervous about the pictures as I don’t photograph very well. I let Beth know that I really didn’t want any “posed” pictures and asked her to go with her senses and capture “moments” throughout the day – nothing posed. That day – Beth... Read More was literally all over the place capturing those “moments” for us – she met every expectation of candid, fun, shots throughout the day – while also capturing all the important one too! She missed nothing – we were so happy. She also captured the vibrancy of all the colors that day – so beautiful!! Beth was professional, and worked very hard for what was a very long day – thank you Beth for capturing our day!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Bret G

My wife and I met Beth Zink of Marshall Studios when she came to our place before to review her services for our backyard wedding. We were immediately taken by her balance of professionalism, personality and warmth. Beth arrived the morning of our special day and was patient... Read More as we prepared for our pre-ceremony photos, one of which, a beautiful, large canvas wrap of an outdoor photo, now adorns our bedroom wall. Beth captured all the best moments of our ceremony, as well as of us, our friends and family throughout the day-long reception. She has honored us by including some of those photos on her website. We a have a trove of incredible photos to remind us of that amazing day, of which Beth will always remain a big part of for us. Thank you, Beth!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Beth was recommended to us by a friend to photograph our daughters sweet 16 birthday. She did an awesome job capturing the special moments of the party and the pictures. She was also very detailed, meticulous and patient. In fact she was so good and such a pleasure to work... Read More with that a couple of years later we called her again to photograph our other daughters sweet 16 birthday party.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016

Marshall Studios did an amazing job photographing our event. Beth was able to capture every special moment and did so in a non-intrusive way. She seamlessly moved throughout the event and intuitively knew who to photograph with whom. Our guests commented on how friendly and... Read More sweet she was. The photos came out so strikingly beautiful and flattering that we are sending out copies of each guest's pictures in our thank you notes. Every single photo is frame worthy!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Helene K

Beth photographed our wonderful wedding July 2015. She made sure to come early and stay throughout the whole event. She managed to photograph all the important moments without us ever really noticing. Her photos caught a lot of emotion. Her easy personality made working with her... Read More a breeze and her prizes were very resonable.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jenni H

Beth photographed our wedding this past May and we couldn't be happier! Not only was she professional and talented, but she's incredible sweet and fun to be around! The photos exceeded my expectations and our parents commented on her professionalism during the ceremony and... Read More reception. I was so glad she also did our wedding video because it was a such a beautiful piece to look back on. I highly, highly recommend!!!!

Beth

Hi! My name is Beth Zink, I am a lifestyle photographer specializing in weddings. I am passionate about capturing the love between couples and their family/cultural traditions. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography and Digital Media from the Fashion Institute of Technology. I would love to meet with you and your fiancé to learn more about your story.