Martello Photography (Photography&Mirror Me Booth)

Cleveland and the surrounding areas & beyond

CREATIVE DOCUMENTARY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

Inviting someone into your life and trusting them to be apart of your special day is the greatest compliment one could receive. I am so grateful to have found this passion of mine and even more grateful that it allows me to connect and build a relationship with you! I strive to create images that embraces all the chaos, beauty and emotion that makes your wedding day unique to you. My goal is to capture your unique personality and beautiful love. The best images are the ones in between the smiles. The laughing, kisses, hugs, the movement of your special day are all as important. The more you let go and be yourself the more I'm able to capture those genuine moments. I also offer the newest photo booth called the MIRROR ME PHOTO BOOTH. Just ask about it! Call today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1009 Bridge Street, Ashatbula, OH Cleveland and the surrounding areas & beyond (440) 813-0544
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Lauren W

Heather was amazing to work with through out the whole process. She checking with me through out the year of my planning and always tried to make sure i was getting what I wanted. I would recommend Martello Photography to anyone that is getting married, as she is so helpful... Read More when i comes to planning.

Photography

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Erica F

Awesome job

Heather Martello

I was born and raised on our family farm in Jefferson, Ohio. Grew up riding horses and having more animals than friends early on. Educated at Saint Leo University near Tampa, Florida with a softball scholarship. Afterwards, I worked at the Tampa Tribune as the Photography Editor and lived in Tampa for 17 years photographing beach weddings. While working at the Tribune, I had the chance to photographed assignments such as riding through a hurricane in a hurricane hunter plane. Now I have a daughter that I love with every fiber of my being. I am a lover of nature, animals, coffee and sweaters.