Beautiful Fine Art Boudoir Photography

Martina Zando Photography provides professional boudoir photo shoots and portraits in Las Vegas. With an all-female-team, Martina Zando Photography focuses on producing sophisticated and contemporary photographs that capture the confidence inherent in every women. Martina Zando Photography aims to provide a positive and fun experience in front of the camera, as well as creating outstanding photographs and print products.

Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing

Las Vegas, NV Serving the Las Vegas Area (702) 826-1779
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Lonzell H

This was the first time I took professional photos and Martina made it the best experience ever. I highly recommend her for anybody looking to enjoy their photo experience.

2017-03-31T14:58:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure!

Martina Zando

I am an Italian photographer based in Las Vegas. I was born and raised in Trieste, Italy. I have loved photography since my childhood and in the past few years I have had the opportunity to become a professional. As a school teacher and outdoors instructor in a previous career, I learned to value contact with people. Boudoir photography is something I love! I come from a family of artists so I have always seen the human body in different art forms. With Boudoir Photography I can help all women to feel more beautiful and confident.