Be the guest at your next party!

Martini's Etc Event Service have 19+ yrs experience. We can accommodate any event, from weddings, BBQs, Holiday parties, private parties.. Our staff will make sure your party goes off without a hitch When planning a wedding reception or event, you might assume your catering company or venue will supply the staff. You may need to hire your own professional service. This is where Martini's Etc comes into play. All of our Bartenders have been hand picked and trained by the owner herself. Our rates are competitive and we will work with you based on your budget and needs.

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Chloe D

We had a wonderful experience with Martini's Etc. Cathy was quick to respond and easy to get in touch with leading up to our wedding. She helped us figure out how many drinks we needed to purchase. On the day of everything ran very smoothly and she even sent along a wine glass... Read More for myself and my husband, which was incredibly thoughtful. We are very happy with our choice and certainly recommend!

2017-09-05T12:58:42 Response from the vendor

You are very welcomed! Thank you for the kind words! Im so happy for you! Congrats!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Ashley R

We couldn't have been happier with the service provided by Martinis! Cathy was such a great help every step of the way and very quick to respond when I had questions. Everyone had a great time at our wedding and the drinks were flowing beautifully! Thank you Martinis!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Lisa P

Martini's was soooo easy to work with and knowledgeable. We are so happy we searched around before just booking the first person, Although , I do have to say .. Cathy was probably one of the first people to respond. When they arrived ( on time to boot) they were so friendly... Read More and made me feel like they had everything covered... and they did such an amazing job! my guests even asked them for their cards and info... If you want someone who knows their stuff and hire Martini's ! 5 stars!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

We hired Cathy and her staff for our backyard wedding and I am so happy we did, they did dont a terrific job!Even the guests were complimenting them! Dont hesitate, there are a few other services out there that are a little sketchy.. when you hire Martini's , you will... Read More immediately feel the love ! They really know their stuff! BRAVO!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016

We used Martinis Etc for my parents anniversary party, Not only did Cathy make fantastic signature drinks but she also helped us set up and I can't say enough about Paula and Mary! We were booking from out of town, Cathy was extremely prompt in her responses and so helpful! I... Read More would recommend Martinis to anyone and everyone!

Cathy

Hi there ! My Name is Cathy and my business all started when I became a single mom and needed to make extra income.. My background has been in Hospitality for 25+ years, So i am familiar with the inns and outs of what needs to be done when it comes to catering to someone's needs.. So I decided to take a shot at bartending privately and it just grew from there... At Martini's Etc. you will get the best service New England has to offer, as well as prices that are competitively priced compared to our competition.