Martin's Accent Wedding Videos

Serving New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area

Martin's Accent Wedding Videos

Specializing in wedding videos for over 20 years, we are a full-time, family owned and operated business. As an accredited member of the BBB with an A+ rating and reasonable prices you can see right on our website, why not give a call or email us for links to many videos we have on the web today!

$ – Inexpensive

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Video, Photo + Video

6039 Danenhauer Lane, Mays Landing, NJ
Serving New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area

Captured our wedding perfectly!

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Shannon N

Martin's was perfect for our event! We really wanted to have special parts of our wedding recorded like our first dance and the speeches but we didn't have much room in the budget. Martin's provided the service we wanted for an amazing price and the final product far exceeded... Read More our expectations! The highlight video is excellent and they put it together exactly how I requested and I have rewatched it tons of times! The full length video really captured all of the important moments of our wedding and was put together very nicely with a DVD menu to select the parts you want to watch! Our videographer was so kind and captured so many different pieces of our wedding that I can't believe it was only one person! She even gave me her coat while we were filming outside to warm up in between locations! I would definitely recommend this company for anyone looking to capture the special moments of your wedding without breaking your budget.

Great Video!

Reviewed on 1/26/2014 Jen M

Martin's Accent Wedding Videos did the wedding video for our August 2013 wedding. Kevin showed up to the wedding venue early and stayed to the end of the reception. He did a great job capturing all the moments throughout our wedding day. We received the wedding video and... Read More recap video about 3 months after the wedding. The wedding recap and the wedding video came out well. We were impressed with the quality of the video and service based on the price we paid.

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Jessie G

I recently used Martin's Video for my wedding in October. Sam was our videographer and he was amazing. Very polite, and very professional. I forgot he was there at some point but from what I hear that's how your videographer should be. I have 2 friends get married and use... Read More Martin's Video services and they gave rave reviews also. I have not seen the video yet but I know it will be great. Great service from start to finish, always responsive along the way. Definately puts a bride at ease throughout the process! Thanks Sam and Thanks Martin's!

Awesome Videos!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Kelly C

Our wedding video turned out great we couldn't be happier! Martin's Accent Wedding Videos was easy to work with and we'd recommend them highly to anyone who is tying the knot.

Exceptional service

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 RENEE S

I'm so pleased with the exceptional job Jon did at our wedding on May 16th. From the start, Jon was pleasant, helpful, and professional. He helped the groom pin his rose on his tux, and organized the crowd outside of the church to welcome us with bubbles. People were coming up... Read More to me the night of the wedding, and the days following to tell me what a great job he did organizing the crowd in a playful way, making sure everyone was having a good time. He rode with the wedding party in the party bus, and was having a good time with us, taking pictures, and even helping with directions when we couldn't find a photo location! Throughout the night, he didn't miss a thing! Every time something funny happened on the dance floor, I felt assured that Jon would catch it on video! I actually got compliments on how great he was! I will be recommending this company to all of my friends!

Parents 50th Wedding Anniversary

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

It was April 2015 and I was planning my parents surprise 50th Wedding Anniversary party for June 6, 2015 and at that last minute I decided i needed a Videographer. Thinking it wasn't enough notice to get one ,I searched anyway and found Martin's Accent Wedding Videos. I called... Read More the number and got the owner John explained to him I found him on a wedding website and was trying to email my info to him .He checked and he did receive it understood what event it was for said I will email you back a price.He did $595 I was so happy to know I could afford it.When we communicated about doing the event he was prompt to return my email or call.His staff was professional and on time and the quality of the finished product was excellent!I highly recommend them. Kristine Hansen

Reviewed on 7/18/2015

A++ Best PRICES!

Our daughters wedding

Reviewed on 12/23/2014

Martins video service was a real find!! We were on a limited budget and wanted a video. Some companies wanted up to $4000. We couldn't afford that. Then someone told us about Martins video. Martins was very professional and the video is everything we could ask for. I would... Read More highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Corey L

Martin's Video was absolutely awesome leading up to, the day of, and after our wedding! They captured all of the important moments without being intrusive and our finished product is absolutely amazing. Very affordable as well! I would HIGHLY recommend them for your videography... Read More needs!!

Excellent Service @ Affordable Prices

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Tony S

My Wife & I didn't have a huge budget when it came to things like videographer, photographer, flowers, etc etc. to us it was just the extras. However we still wanted an expert and professional product. Martin's Accent Wedding Videos, exceeded expectations in every way. The... Read More videographer was AMAZING and was never in the way, most people didn't even realize he was there. Turn time on the final cut was great and John was very nice when I met him in person to pick up my video. I will always refer Martin's to any of my family or friends.

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Amy F

Martin's Video was absolutely perfect. They managed to capture everything we could have wanted. They were easy to work with, get in touch with, as some vendors can be difficult, as the bride you want someone who comes in and knows exactly what they are doing. I didn't have to... Read More think twice about if our videographer was getting everything he needed, it was absolutely perfect. I would absolutely recommend to anyone. They get you what you want at a totally reasonable price.

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Krissie G

Martin's Accent Wedding Videos was perfect!! I wanted a videographer that would be subtle on my wedding day, and they did exactly that. They did an amazing job, and I would highly recommend them!

Awesome Video!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Jessica F

I'm so happy we booked Martin's Accent Wedding Videos for our 9/6 wedding! John Martin and staff were great to work with from day one. He responded to all of my emails and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. Our videographer was also named John - he was a pleasure... Read More to be around all day and captured every moment of our wedding. We received the finished product in less than 2 months and couldn't be happier! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is interested in having their wedding day documented for years to come! Thank you!!!!!!

Martins accent videos.

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Julissa Z

The whole process from the beginning was great, entering their offices you are greeted with the utmost respect and kindness. Showing you samples and letting you explain how you envision your wedding. My videographer, Jon, was fabulous. Not only did he catch every detail of my... Read More wedding, but was so patient and lovely throughout the whole process Captured the party exactly how imagined it, everyone having fun. I never even knew the camera was there.

Wedding videographer

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Megan C

If you are planning your wedding right now, and on the fence about getting a videographer for your wedding you should consider martins video!... I just got married in August and they did an amazing job! I'm so happy I chose them. The price was right in my range and now I have... Read More the video for ever!

Best decision that you will not regret!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Rosemary R

We used Martin's video for our 8/31/14 wedding at the Wildwood's Convention Center. At first we were unsure if we wanted to spend the extra expense on a video, but after reading reviews online and learning about Martin's Video, we are thrilled to have chosen them! The... Read More videographer blended into the crowd and was in no way intrusive to the ceremony/ reception, yet was sure to capture all key moments throughout our big day! The video is amazing to watch and after just receiving, less than 60 days from our event, we have already seen it over 10 times! The highlight is great to share with family and friends, as well as on Facebook. We would DEFINITELY recommend Martin's Video to capture your special day :)

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Elizabeth A

Martins was amazing! Very professional, and the footage was wonderful! We were given all of our raw footage, along with our edited DVD! During the day, I did not even realize the videographer was there!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 christine s

I loved my experience with Martin's Video. From the day I contacted them to the time I picked up my final product, I was completely satisfied. Easy to communicate with and answered all of my questions. On our big day we had the pleasure of working with Jackie, who was fantastic... Read More from start to finish! She was so sweet and made every one feel so comfortable. You barely knew she was taking a video! She captured every special moment and more! It was so beautiful and emotional to watch our day happen all over again. I couldn't have asked for a better finished product. The video is so professional and easy to browse to different parts of the day. I'm so pleased with our wedding video and highly recommend Martin Video! Every couple should have them at their wedding!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Pamela H

I highly, highly recommend Martin's Accent Videography. I was on a tight budget as most brides are and the video packages are really affordable. I went with the Popular Package and added an extra hour for the videographer to stay until the end of the wedding to capture the... Read More send-off. Noel, the videographer, did a fantastic job! She was really helpful, holding my flowers for me, giving us ideas for where to take pictures and things to do. I am extremely pleased with the service and the overall product. I never felt like I was being pushed into anything, they're incredibly nice and laid back in a good way! I am so glad that I went with this company to capture my big day on video!

Wonderful family owned business!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Janet R

I had a small, very intimate wedding and definitely on a budget. I looked all over the Philadelphia and South Jersey area to find a videographer that offered the details and editing that I wanted. My wife and I came across Martins Accent Wedding Videos. We met with Jackie and... Read More liked her immediately! She specifically requested to work our event and we were so thankful! Jackie was professional and fit in with our friends and family so much, you would have thought she was family. She did not make herself obvious either when filming which made both of us and I'm sure our guests much more comfortable. The pricing, the ease of contact, the punctuality and the personalities all made Jackie and Martins Accent a wonderful choice! I love them and would highly recommend them to anyone in need. Best regards, Janet and Zaira Rose

Thank You for capturing our day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Maria C

Thank you Martin's Video for capturing our wedding on 9/12/14! I wanted a simple, clean video that told the story of our wedding day without being too artsy or spending a small fortune. The videographers -Katie and Jackie- were SO fun to be around all day. They were on time,... Read More prepared and absolutely knew what they were doing. They were incredibly flexible, polite and professional. I didn't even know they were there half the time. The took the whole day in stride and captured everything I wanted! John Martin is very fast at responding to emails and kept me in the loop at all times. The price cannot be beat compared to other videograper's nowadays. I am excited to have such a memorable keepsake for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Lisa s

I am very pleased with the service provided on my wedding day 9-27-14. Martin's came recommended from a friend, my husband and I were going back and fourth whether to get a video or not and happy that we decided to do so. The price was very reasonable! Our videographer assigned... Read More that day was Jared, he was awesome!! There was not one bad thing I could say about him. He was extremely nice and always willing to grab my flowers when I didn't need to hold them, even picked my dress up for me!! Thank you for everything! We can not wait to see how our video turns out!!

Absolutely highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Chrissie O

From the moment that I contacted Martin's video, they were great. They actually did my sister's wedding 10years ago and they had added a few things to their production. Requested pictures of us growing up and now to include in opening scenes, also requested songs we liked and... Read More wanted included. Very thorough. John arrived as expected at the church and started filming. He captured everything and was so polite and behind the scenes. When we got out wedding recap, I sobbed because it was just fabuLous. Loved it. Shared it immediately with family and close friends. Really was amazing. Very affordable. And finished product is very well organized and presented. Highly recommended.

Siegel wedding

Reviewed on 9/11/2014

Martins videos was flawless! Amazing product and an unforgettable memory! Thank you so much for capturing every piece of my day with such grace and professionalism! We are so happy!

Couldn't Be Happier!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Cori M

You could not ask for a better videographer than Martin's Accent. They are by far one of the most affordable, but that does not in any way lessen the quality or quantity of what you get. Our videographer, Katie, was a pleasure to work with and captured everything we could have... Read More hoped that she would and more. I would recommend Martin's to every bride I know, especially those who are trying to stay on a budget but still want a fabulous video of their day!

TO Martin's Accent Wedding Videos