Vision. Precision. Style.

Maslov Photography is considered one of the best contemporary wedding studios in the Tri-state. Our specialty is to provide custom-quality color and black & white wedding photography at an affordable price. From timeless traditional wedding portraiture to sparkling contemporary photojournalism, we create images that reflect your personal style.

$0-$1,000

Online Proofing, Digital Files

6506 Fountains Blvd, West Chester Township, OH
Cincinnati/Dayton

Wedding Wonders

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Kristen O

Ian was professional and very helpful throughout the process. Although Ian himself did not take the pictures, one of the photographers he works with, Bryan, provided great pictures that captured the joy of each moment.

Happy

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Andrea B

Ian was professional and amazing. His photos captured the essence of the events - and my husband and me. Ian's style is classic and clean - not exactly what I thought I would love, but it was perfect for us. There will always be these amazing photos without pretentiousness, only... Read More a good eye and a great personality.

Lovely photos

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Astrid O

Mr. Maslov was very professional throughout the whole process, and provided us with lots of beautiful photos at a reasonable price (for wedding photos).

Such a great choice!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Rebecca M

Ian was an excellent photographer, and I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone. I currently live abroad, so I had to do most of the wedding coordination via email. Ian was very understading of this, and worked hard to get to know myself and my husband in the limited time... Read More we had to ensure we had a personal experience. My wedding party loved working with him, and I felt very comfortable with his directions and creative ideas. It rained while we were taking pictures, and Ian really made the best of it and did all he could to ensure I was happy and felt good about the photos. He is very professional, personable, and creative, and I can't recommend him enough!

Great Experience!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Erin A

Mr. Maslov was very professional, he took time to talk about the feel & look we were wanting to get from our pictures. He made suggestions, but was very clear on the fact that these were our pictures and ultimately it was our decision on what we wanted. He does not pressure you... Read More to buy anything extra. He is relaxed, but at the same time takes his job very seriously and understands how important these pictures are to you, your groom and your families, and this attitude reflects in his work. It was a great experience and I highly recommend him!!

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 dan p

Ian Maslov was a great photographer to work with. My (now) wife and I looked at lots of photographer websites and met with a number of photographers in person. We were very happy we chose Maslov Photography. First thing to know is that Ian is not a "wedding photographer," by... Read More which I mean that he is a professional photographer (lots of commercial work) and photography teacher, so he does not rely solely on weddings for his income AND he does not charge outrageous "wedding photographer" prices. He told us he usually does about 30 weddings a year. He does the photojournalism style of photography, so he is not interfering with your day. Ian brings a very calming, quiet personality to his job, making everyone feel comfortable. Your wedding package with him also comes with an engagement photo session. He gives you all your photos on a disc, and lets you know you are free to do with them what you wish. He sells the photobooks, but does not pressure you to buy them, or pressure you into a more expensive package (he actually suggested a less expensive package than what we were going to go with, based on what we wanted). Most importantly, the photos are GREAT. I cannot recommend Maslov Photography enough.

recommended

Reviewed on 4/06/2011 Ramzi A

a friend recommended. looked at their work and was stunning

photography

Reviewed on 11/03/2010 karen s

Great photographer, great photos.

TO Maslov Photography