Professional DJs, Lighting, Video and Photo

Mass Rhythm Entertainment is a New England based entertainment company that specializes in weddings, corporate and social events, school functions and anything you need music for. We are a team of working professionals working together offering DJs, Lighting, Videography, Photography and more. Contact us today for more information!

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Peabody, MA Greater Boston (774) 263-4110
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Rachael D

We were so grateful we used Mass Rhythm as our wedding DJ. They were wonderful to work with from the first discussion, to information about the online portal to save preferences (so easy and helpful!), meetings leading up to our wedding, and the flawless execution for our entire... Read More wedding day. Jon DJ’ed our wedding and was awesome to work with! He helped answer our questions, was professional but also fun and casual (helped with the nerves) and we loved what he picked for each part of the wedding. Can’t recommend this business enough. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Jennifer K

Working with Paul and Kelsey was a total blessing! From the start, their responsiveness to any questions asked was almost immediate and their advice when we were at some complete lost was amazing. The planning system Mass Rhythm uses was perfect, made planning our wedding music... Read More a breeze. It also made us realize things we needed music for we didn't even think of. Paul had the dance floor packed all night long and has a great understanding of his audience. Even my 1 & 3 yr old nephews were dancing away during cocktail hour! All our guests have not stopped saying how much fun they had at our wedding and that would not have been possible without Paul! Thank you Mass Rhythm Entertainment!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Graham H

5 Stars for Mass Rhythm! Paul DJ'd our wedding in 5-10 degree weather in early January, after a huge snowstorm. He was professional, thorough (double checking name pronunciations, etc.), and kept the party going all night. We gave him a loose idea of what we wanted, playing... Read More oldies to start and working in some newer stuff and let him run with it. Everyone had a blast! Kelsey was also awesome to work with- always really responsive, even if we were just asking for recommendations for other vendors. She made sure all our questions were answered promptly and we felt comfortable leading up to our day. Thanks Kelsey and Paul!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Kirstin C

Mass Rythme truly is the whole package , From start to finish, they made everything from photography to videography to uplighting and our DJ the most simple stress free process possible! Communicating with Kelsie was so easy as well as communicating with all the guys! Each and... Read More everyone of them made our day so special! Dj Paul was absolutely AMAZING! Paul really knows how to work with the crowd playing a variety of music , yet fun and exciting for every age group. Pauls passion for what he does truly comes out when he’s in front of the crowd doing what he does best. Paul can honestly get the crowd pretty wild and make things so fun for such an exciting night! We could not have asked for a better group of people to work with for our big day! Colton (photographer) Felipe (videographer) and the rest of the crew were so professional and really helped make the day run very smooth! They are all amazing and passionate with what they do, and work extremely well together!! Hands down best people to work with for such an important day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jack H

DJ Jon Wiley is the man! Jon was a pleasure to work with throughout every step of the process. He was incredibly friendly and professional with not only me and my wife, but also with all of our guests at the wedding. We had a lot of special music requests for Jon, and he... Read More did a seamless job of working our requests in, as well as throwing in his own mixes and music into our wedding. He has a great feel for the crowd, and did a great job at working in songs for guests of all ages to enjoy. We also used the uplighting services, which looked fantastic. Overall, working with Jon was a lot of fun, and we’re thrilled with the part he played in making our wedding day such an amazing one. Thank you Jon!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Michael M

DJ Nick was super easy to work with. He understood the vision we had for our wedding and delivered exactly what was discussed. We opted to include the uplighting for our reception. 100% worth it. The lights really helped the room come alive. I'd highly recommend them... Read More anyone.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Natasha M

We had a great experience with Mass Rhythm and DJ Jon Wiley! The price was extremely reasonable, first of all. We met with Jon a few weeks before our wedding and he was very helpful and great to work with. He really seemed to understand the kind of vibe we wanted....we had... Read More mostly an older crowd at the wedding so we wanted a lot of classics, including 80s. The online system Mass Rhythm started using is super helpful, we were able to go in and add requests to give him an idea of what we were looking for. I couldn’t believe how much fun I had at my own wedding! The dance floor was packed most of the night and people still tell me how much fun they had and how great the music was. I would recommend them for sure! Every step of the the process, from hiring to the wedding itself, was well organized and everyone was very responsive. Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Philip O

Paul Brogna was exceptional to work with. We used his services for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We didn’t want a DJ that was “cheesy” and overly interactive, yet one that was confident with a good feel of the crowd and a strong taste of music. Paul fulfilled our... Read More expectations. We gave him a few broad genres to choose from and he did his thing. His sound system is top notch and he was able to provide enough high quality wireless LED DMX-controlled uplights to cover the room. The night went off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Olivia K

I got married 11/26/16, we hired Mass Rhythm last minute ( 6 months to the wedding date) because our previous DJ fell through best decision we made for the wedding, I heard of Mass Rhythm through my husband he is one of their DJ and we almost kicked are selves for not... Read More thinking of them 1st but it all worked out wonderfully , we hired them for cocktail music, reception, uplighting and Photographer Our DJ was Jules, he met with us about a month before the wedding asked us what we wanted didn't want and how things were to be done , our wedding day was perfect me and my husband are party people so we wanted to dance the night away and thats exactly what we did Jules played everything we asked and more he read the crowed and kept the crowd going til the end of the night , to this day friends and family day that was the best wedding they have been to didn't feel like a wedding it was a party for love. I think it had to do a lot with the DJ we picked. The uplighting was perfect . Our Photographers were AMAZING , Colton and Andrew , Colton took all my getting ready pictures and Andrew took all of my husbands pictures we decided we wanted to take all the formals and family pictures before the wedding so me and my husband did " First look" so we could enjoy our entire wedding day with my guests . Colton and Andrew are amazing photographers. I would and DO recommend this company to anyone that ask about DJs or Photographers for events , Kelsey and Paul are great at getting back to inquiries in a timely fashion. You couldn't do much better then Mass Rhythm Entertainment They made made day perfect.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Erica E

Our wedding was on 8/26/17 and Paul was amazing! We had something special we wanted to share with guests and he worked with us to make that happen despite the hiccups along the road we had. Best advice I could give is let your DJ run with the music and you will not be... Read More disappointed! Our guests were dancing all night!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Erica M

My husband and I were so pleased with Mass Rhythm Entertainment! We got married at Lakeview Pavilion in August and we were so lucky to have DJ Jon Wiley and Photographers Colton and Andrew with us to celebrate our special day! The professionalism and great communication from... Read More Kelsey leading up to Jon and Colton was great. Jon was so helpful and gave us great ideas for songs, I really valued his opinion! My guests are still asking me how I found my DJ and how fun and wonderful he was! Photographers Colton and Andrew are so talented. They made both myself and my Bridal party feel extremely comfortable and came prepared with ideas for photos. We are so happy with the quality and design of the moments he and Andrew captured from our special day. DJ Jon Wiley, Colton and Andrew are true professionals and have an amazing talent! We wish we could give you a 10 star rating! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jennifer B

Mass Rhythm was great to work wit from start to finish. We had Jon as our DJ and he kept people out on the dance floor all night long! Colton and Felipe were our videographers and showed us sneak peeks of some of the clips they took throughout the night. I cannot wait to see the... Read More final product! These were some of the kindest, most professional people and I absolutely wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to others! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Ashley C

We would highly recommend Paul. We have been to numerous wedding he has been the DJ for and has never disappointed us! As soon as we set our date, he was our next phone call. His professionalism and organization from start to finish was exceptional. There was no moment... Read More during our planning process with Mass Rhythm that we felt stressed or overwhelmed. They made the whole experience simple and enjoyable. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, the variety of music kept everyone on there. Almost a month later and we are still receiving phone calls about how great our music was! Would highly recommend Mass Rhythm!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kristen R

If people are still talking about the wedding reception that says it all! Paul Brogna & his company made the wedding celebration what it was! Everyone was dancing before dinner was even served! Paul is so talented- he was meant to do this! He is a true professional and his... Read More passion shows!! Can't compliment Mass Rhythm enough!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Madelyn E

Paul and the Mass Rhythm team were absolutely amazing to work with! They were so helpful with the lead up to the wedding and the website was easy to manage our playlist. The music was excellent and they delivered a phenomenal experience for us on our big day. Thanks so much for... Read More being flexible and working with us, Paul! If you're looking to dance the night away look no further - We definitely recommend Mass Rhythm

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kassandra T

Anthony from MassRhythmEntertainment served as DJ and MC for our wedding over Memorial Day weekend 2017, and he put on an extraordinary show from start to finish – We would work with him again in a heartbeat. His up lighting work was absolutely beautiful and contributed... Read More much to the party ambiance. His set up was and seamless and organized. And, his presentation was polished. Anthony is a professional who truly loves what he does, and it showed throughout the night – His warm smile is disarming, and all those who interacted within found it hard not to smile back. Proficiency and energy are key ingredients to any form of entertainment, and Anthony had it all. We felt so fortunate that Anthony was there for us on our biggest night yet as a couple. Thank you -Brian & Kassandra

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 meg f

no words !.. absolutely amazing from start to finish.. Paul had the dance floor jam packed the whole entire night ... Mass Rhythm without a doubt knows how to get the party started! Great wedding Ashley and Al !

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Alice B

Let us start off by saying if we could give Mass Rhythm Entertainment 10 stars we would! We used them for our DJ, Videographer, and Up-lighting at our wedding in April. We knew they would be great based on their stellar reviews but they even still exceeded our expectations. Paul... Read More and his wife Kelsey were incredibly easy to work with. Their communication is excellent and they understood exactly what we were looking for. We wanted DJ Paul to keep everyone on the dancefloor and he succeeded in doing so from start to finish! Paul's enthusiasm and passion for what he does showed from the minute he arrived and his energy was contagious! From the moment our first dance ended, the dance floor was packed. Our guests have not stopped talking about the awesome music and lighting. Paul's assistant controlled the lighting all night that changed with the beat of the music which was nothing short of spectacular. Our Videographers, Felipe and Colton were also amazing, friendly and professional!They got plenty of footage all day and worked very well with our photographers. We absolutely loved our highlight video that captured all the right moments of our day! We highly recommend using MRE for your wedding! We can't thank them all enough for making our day so perfect!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Sarah W

Mass Rhythm provided uplighting for our wedding and it was the perfect touch to help us set the tone for our night! Not only did it look gorgeous, but it was set up quickly and was wireless so it didn't get in anyones way. Not to mention, there were so many colors to choose... Read More from! Luckily, we had great guidance from Paul to help us decide what colors would help to set the mood we were looking for. We even had a seamless color change for the second half of our reception! I can't recommend working with Mass Rhythm more!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Ryan H

Nick and Chris took the best care of us as we planned our playlist, went over name pronunciations and transitioned from our outdoor wedding ceremony music to indoor cocktail and reception music. We danced the night away with our guests without a worry in the world. Kelsey was... Read More always quick to contact during the planning stages, and our overall experience with everyone we worked with from Mass Rhythm Entertainment was fantastic. Thank you! Ryan Zagami

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Brandon G

Mass Rhythm was a fantastic choice for our wedding and I'd recommend them in a heartbeat! From the start, Paul and Kelsey were incredibly helpful in figuring out a mood and playlist for our wedding. My wife and I are admittedly a bit snobby and challenging with our musical... Read More tastes, but DJ Paul took it in stride and made us an unforgettable evening. He's an incredibly talented DJ and knew exactly how to keep the party going. Our friends and family cannot stop raving about the amazing vibe and music from our wedding, and that's in huge part to Mass Rhythm Entertainment.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Allie M

Paul and his team were so easy and great to work with! I am so happy that he was recommended to us! His entire team was always accessible and very accommodating to our requests to make our wedding day perfect! Paul even created an MP3 file for our entrance song exactly how we... Read More wanted it! Paul was an amazing DJ and entertainer for the night! We are so happy we used him!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Ashley L

Mass Rhythm is the best! When I got engaged, I knew good music would be my main concern and our DJ Nick Johnson did not disappoint! Nick was so easy to talk with and listened to all our concerns and suggestions. He seamlessly mixed each song together regardless of genre and... Read More people of all ages were on the dance floor all night! Our Emcee Chris was great too! Kelsey was always quick to respond to emails and worked with our budget. I would highly recommend Mass Rhythm to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Dante N

Mass Rhythm Entertainment was incredible! Kelsey and Paul were both great from day 1 and they helped make our wedding be everything and more than we could have every wanted! Kelsey was always extremely responsive and Paul absolutely killed it the night of the wedding! He had... Read More the party going all night! I can't thank them enough and HIGHLY recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Christopher M

We contacted Mass Rhythm entertainment due to previously being familiar with Paul's work at the bar my wife and I met at. From the very beginning, Kelsey was attentive to our needs and prompt in responding to any questions or changes that we needed to make. Anthony was our DJ... Read More for the evening and he was fantastic. He sat down with us a few weeks before our wedding to go over our schedule and song list. We didn't have many specific song requests besides the important ones, and only provided a few genres of music we preferred. He took the time with that info to put together a great soundtrack for our special night. He was accommodating when we had a last minute change to my brother's entrance music, and everybody still talks about what a great time eh had because of the music provided. We also rented our uplighting through them, and Anthony took the time to set it up and ensure everything was to our liking prior to the ceremony. Overall Mass Rhythm is a great company and I would highly recommend them to anybody looking for professional event services.

Meet The Director of Sales

Kelsey

Kelsey is Mass Rhythm's Director of Sales and is always happy to talk with you about your next event. Her customer service is genuine, prompt and she gives you all the attention your needs require!