Ever heard of trivia on a wedding DVD? That's us!

$$

Wedding

Video

Bow2010

10663 Loveland-Madeira Rd, Loveland, OH

Looking forward to the finished product

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Megan K

Matrimoments were very easy to work with from the planning to the final day. They provided a lot of options to choose from for different budgets. Their sample product sold us and we can't wait to see our finished product.

Worth Every Penney!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Amanda G

My fiance & I were debating on hiring a wedding videographer during most of our wedding planning. Then we met Shawn Young from MatriMoments Productions & it made our decision easy! He was exactly what we were looking for & was so personable/easy to work with. He really listened to us & helped us pick a package that fit our needs & budget. When the wedding day came, I forgot he was there most of the time. We never saw him & he never "got in the way" of the festivities! Now we will always have a copy of the best day of my life! I cannot wait to watch our DVD & see all the things we missed that day! If you're on the fence about a videographer....call Shawn & book! You'll be glad you did once it's all over :)

Matrimoments Productions

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Rich A

The service was very good and they were on time and seemed to film the entire event. However, I have not yet received any of their work, so my rating is a bit uncertain.

Behind-the-scenes perfection

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Rachel S

Matrimoments was the perfect video business to use for our wedding. I wanted our wedding video to capture what was actually happening that day, and not some manufactured stages that looked cool or interesting; I just wanted a video that felt like our wedding felt. And Matrimoments totally understood that, and just floated around in the background, letting our wedding happen organically and just capturing all of it. However, Matrimoments didn't just show up to run a camera. They dialogued with me and gave me creative ideas that I never would have considered. They talked with me extensively ahead of time so that they knew what I wanted without having the constantly ask me on the wedding day, and they tried to make everything as painless and quick as possible. Overall, the experience with Matrimoments was all that I could have asked for on my wedding day.

One of our Best Wedding Decisions

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Heather S

It is hard to put into words how amazing Matrimoments Productions is! They are everything you would ever dream of in wedding videography...and then some! They did such an amazing job capturing every moment of our wedding day. Their creative instinct and professionalism are only a few of the qualities that make Shawn and his team so wonderful. Thank you Matrimoments! You are one of the best desicions we made on our Wedding Day!

Save the best for last...

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Laura T

We investigated and met with several videographers and just couldn't find the right fit. Everyone we met with seemed to be either too cheesy, too expensive, or both. We were even debating forgoing the whole videographer idea for the wedding. Then we came across MatriMoments, and it was the best fit imaginable. The search was over without a doubt. They perfected the art of being easy going and non-intrusive, but still managed to capture everything we wanted and more. The video was artistic and romantic, and it captured things we didn't even know occurred. We are so happy we used them for our videographer and would recommend them to anyone. They take the time to get to know their customers and really care about delivering a product that is perfect for them. Our original meeting was approximately a month before our wedding, and they were able to get everything completed just as if we had been meeting with them for months. If you are serious about getting a wedding video that you will love, you need to consider MatriMoments. We have heard of so many people who get a wedding video and watch it once a year later if that. We received the video last Friday and have watched the highlight video every night since then, it is seriously that good. It captured the mood, ambiance, feelings, and our expressions perfectly, and when we watch it, it brings everything back as if it were yesterday. We even got a few candid photographs that even our photographer didn't capture. Again, we would recommend them to anyone and everyone. If you are considering getting a videographer, you have to check out MatriMoments. If you are not considering a videographer, you should. We are even more excited and pleased with our video than our photographs (and they were great). It really brings everything about the day back and it is priceless. If I could give them more than 5 stars I would.

So So So Happy!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Brynn B

I could not have asked for a better video. Every detail of that day was captured from the the rainbow in the sky to the wine bottles on the bar. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my video! I have watched it over and over. MatriMoments did an amazing job and they were great to work with!

amazing... definitely recommend

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Jessica M

Matrimoments was amazing. They captured every moment of our wedding day. It was absolutely beautiful and now I can remember it forever thanks to them. I could not be happier with them and how the video turned out.

Would HIGHLY Recommend!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Ann H

Photos and Video were very high on my wedding priority list, and since I had seen (and was impressed) by MatriMoments work from other clients, calling them was one of the first things I did after picking my wedding date. They did an EXCELLENT job! Our pictures are beautiful, and I feel that every moment was captured to remember. The video blew my husband and I away the first time we watched it. The highlights of our big day to our first dance song is so special and dear to us. MatriMoments is a very professional company, and easy to work with. My husband and I loved their work and would very highly recommend to them to anyone planning their wedding.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Grace M

We hired Matrimoments for our January 2010 wedding and I could not have been more pleased. Shawn and Leslie did such an amazing job! Our wedding video was beyond fabulous. Not only was the quality of work amazing, but they were really professional. They didn't interfere with my wedding day--they got amazing shots without making me feel like I constantly had a camera following me around. Matrimoments is truly the best value in the greater Cincinnati area and I would not recommend anyone else.

Terrific!

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Lisa F

Originally, I didn't even want a videographer but so many of my friends that had gotten married said I should because the day goes by so fast. We got 3 Blu-ray DVDs and the raw footage for around $800. Well worth the money. I was very pleased with our videographer. He captured the most important parts of our day on the wedding video and now we'll be able to watch them again and again through the years. He was not obnoxious at all which I have seen from some videographers. Definitely a great pick!

Matrimoments

Reviewed on 10/02/2010 Jami S

Very nice! Didn't even notice that he was there the day of the wedding. Great price.

TO MatriMoments Productions