Matthew and Ashly Fine Art & Films

Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee

Every picture has a story to tell.

Matthew and Ashly Fine Art & Films is dedicated to giving you a stress free and unforgettable experience for a day that you will cherish always. We would love to discuss your plans for the big day and talk about what we offer! Let get started telling your love story.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee (912) 665-5162
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Erin H

We couldn't have asked for more amazing wedding photos and video! Matt and Ashly did a fantastic job. The photos were beautiful and captured our special day perfectly. The video makes me cry every time. Thank you so much for sharing this special day with us!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Kelly H

I used Matthew and Ashly for my wedding and I truly could not have been happier. From start to finish they made this whole experience fun and easy. I highly recommend them. They are fun and easy going with an incredible eye for detail!

2017-11-29T16:48:53 Response from the vendor

Hey Kelly! Thank you for the kind words! It was so much fun working with you and Christopher. We wish y'all the best!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Amanda M

Matthew & Ashly are such a wonderful team. They are prompt, professional and, down right, PERFECT at their jobs. They both captured our wedding day exactly how we wanted. I am very thankful I found them, as we will forever cherish every photo and video they took. I definitely... Read More recommend this duo!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Brianna P

Ashly from Matthew and Ashly Fine Art and Films photographed my wedding 9/30/17. She was absolutely AMAZING!!! She captured every detail and more! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! She will definitely be our photographer for any other events. We are even having... Read More our holiday photos with her. I can't praise her enough for her attention to detail, kindness, and care for her clients!

Ashly Snyder

Hello! I am Ashly, lead photographer of a husband and wife team for wedding photography and videography in Savannah, GA. My husband Matthew and I started this company a couple of years ago and it has since become our full time job. I have loved photography since I was seven years old and after holding a camera for the first time I knew exactly who I was and what I wanted to be. There is something so magically about freezing a feeling in time and cherishing it over and over each time you look back at a photo. Telling love stories is what I was meant to do!