Matthew Blassey Photography

Greater Pittsburgh, PA & Western, PA

Artistic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1325 Sylvandell Drive, Pittsburgh, PA Greater Pittsburgh, PA & Western, PA (412) 853-3567

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Leah P

Matt was our Photographer for our May 6th wedding. I would highly recommend his photography services and can vouch for his professionalism. He was responsive throughout the wedding planning process. Was easy to work with. Followed up and followed through. On the day of the... Read More wedding he was a calm presence that knew exactly what lighting and what arrangements would produce the best photos. He captured stunning portraits as well as endearing candid shots. I was also surprised that he even caught the funny moments of my wacky family and friends! He finished editing the photos within the time frame he anticipated and sent them with very professional materials. Myself and my husband were extremely impressed with the finished product as well as our interactions with Matt and we would refer him to all of our friends/family!

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Laura C

Matt was an excellent photographer. Very easy to work with!