Hello there, congratulations on your engagement!

Hello! I am Matthew Speck, a father, husband, and your future photographer. Becoming a father has shown me how quickly life goes by. As you celebrate these life changing events you want to make sure you capture everything from the beautiful scenery to the raw emotions to that bumping party so that many years down the road you can look back at your photos and be slingshot back to that point in time. That is why I am here. I will create images that will take your mind on a wonderful journey back to that exact moment and feelings with your loved one.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

1330 S. Shoshone ST, Denver, CO Available world-wide (303) 720-4931

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Ashley P

Matt was amazing! Not only are our photos beautiful, he was a joy to work with and had the perfect energy to match our perfect day. I had requested that our photos be more candid and less formal and they turned out better than I could have dreamed. He captured our... Read More personalities just perfectly. I absolutely love them!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Gailan H

Matt is amazing. Our pictures were perfect. He did a good combination of artsy shots and traditional. He was so easy to work with and made sure we got everything we wanted. You won't regret working with Matt!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Emily A

You spend months planning your wedding and then *poof* it is over in a blink of an eye. We knew that when we were searching for a photographer we were looking for someone who could capture the love, excitement and beauty of the day. Matt did exactly that. On the day of the... Read More event, I was a bundle of nerves, but Matt's calm, collected and confident nature put me (and my wedding party, especially my mother!) at ease. When we received our photos, my partner and I cried all over again because Matt had captured every emotion so beautifully.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Francesca M

I definitely recommend this company to anyone that wants great quality and unique photos. Matt is such a professional photographer and made it so easy and fun to work with. We will use this company for any special events in the future! Thanks again Matthew Speck Photography!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 TeriAnn K

Matt is awesome! We loved having him for our special day. His photos are beautiful! He's got a unique eye and he really captured the essence of our wedding. We are very happy with our pictures. Also, Matt is just fun to have around! We would recommend him any time.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Alex H

Not only was the final product fantastic, but the overall experience truly was amazing. Matt was really easy to work with and displayed a calm, cool confidence throughout the day. He was easy going, but direct - He definitely knows exactly what he's doing! We highly recommend... Read More using Matt for any and all photography needs.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Samira R

Matthew was the absolute best! We can't wait to be friends with him forever. He had amazing energy, he made us feel so special and he takes PHENOMENAL pictures. He worked incredibly well with our other vendors and everyone loved him. We really couldn't have imagined our wedding... Read More without him and we feel lucky we found him! I would whole heartedly recommend him to everyone I know. He's so creative and talented!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Alicyn L

Matt was brilliant. He came prepared and determined to make the best of our engagement shoot in the mountains, which happened to fall on a day with a lot of snow as well as negative temperatures. Needless to say, he braved the cold with us and we still had a blast. The shots... Read More came out great, and were exactly what we were looking for. He executed the shoot flawlessly (and with a smile) in what was a difficult environment to be out in. We couldn't be happier!

Matt Speck

I started my love of photography at a very young age and it only grew through my time in the Navy, endless concerts and living in the beautiful state of Colorado. My favorite part of being a wedding photographer is getting to know the couples on a personal level and using this close relationship to capture those intimate moments that showcase your love for each other.