Hello there, congratulations on your engagement!

Hello! I am Matthew Speck, a father, husband, and your future photographer. Becoming a father has shown me how quickly life goes by. As you celebrate these life changing events you want to make sure you capture everything from the beautiful scenery to the raw emotions to that bumping party so that many years down the road you can look back at your photos and be slingshot back to that point in time. That is why I am here. I will create images that will take your mind on a wonderful journey back to that exact moment and feelings with your loved one.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

1330 S. Shoshone ST, Denver, CO Available world-wide (303) 720-4931

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Emily A

You spend months planning your wedding and then *poof* it is over in a blink of an eye. We knew that when we were searching for a photographer we were looking for someone who could capture the love, excitement and beauty of the day. Matt did exactly that. On the day of the... Read More event, I was a bundle of nerves, but Matt's calm, collected and confident nature put me (and my wedding party, especially my mother!) at ease. When we received our photos, my partner and I cried all over again because Matt had captured every emotion so beautifully.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Justin R

Matt was an absolute pleasure to work with. He truly is an artist, and watching him work is amazing. He really gets excited when he sees the perfect shot, and we had a blast shooting with him. He has a very easy-going personality, and was able to capture so many once in a... Read More lifetime moments that we'll cherish for the rest of our lives. Matt is a super cool dude and just having him around helped me and my wife calm down and enjoy our special day. My wife and I normally feel awkward in front of cameras , and both consider ourselves to be 'un-photogenic' - but Matt is such a great natural director, and was able to get some breathtaking posed shots as well as some timeless candids. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. We shopped around before booking, and he comes highly recommended by other professional photographers as "someone I would trust to shoot my own wedding". His rates are more than reasonable, especially considering how many photos he sent over - and though he shot without a partner, he somehow managed to be everywhere at once! We are still re-living our big day! Booking a photographer can be such a scary leap of faith – there are so many options, and the stakes are so high. We're so happy we found Matt! If he's available for your special day, book Matthew Speck immediately! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Sarah W

We love our wedding pictures! Matthew did such a great job with them. He was easy going and listened to every detail. He captured every picture that we could have wanted and more. Highly recommended! Thanks again Matt!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Joey J

If you are looking for an authentic, unique and creative photographer, Matt is your guy. He knows how to capture and tell the story of your beautiful day from start to finish. He is easy to work with and a true professional. We would highly recommend him time and time again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lissa M

Matt was great to work with! His easy going personality is the energy you want on your wedding day and he has a great eye for getting incredible shots. We were very pleased with the photos he got for us and would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Taylor N

He was wonderful!!! Matt was never a distraction, and he made everything easy and fun. The guests loved him as well, and really enjoyed his presence. I can not thank him enough for the beautiful photos he took. He was the best to work with, and I have recommended him to many... Read More future brides!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Francesca M

I definitely recommend this company to anyone that wants great quality and unique photos. Matt is such a professional photographer and made it so easy and fun to work with. We will use this company for any special events in the future! Thanks again Matthew Speck Photography!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 TeriAnn K

Matt is awesome! We loved having him for our special day. His photos are beautiful! He's got a unique eye and he really captured the essence of our wedding. We are very happy with our pictures. Also, Matt is just fun to have around! We would recommend him any time.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Alex H

Not only was the final product fantastic, but the overall experience truly was amazing. Matt was really easy to work with and displayed a calm, cool confidence throughout the day. He was easy going, but direct - He definitely knows exactly what he's doing! We highly recommend... Read More using Matt for any and all photography needs.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Samira R

Matthew was the absolute best! We can't wait to be friends with him forever. He had amazing energy, he made us feel so special and he takes PHENOMENAL pictures. He worked incredibly well with our other vendors and everyone loved him. We really couldn't have imagined our wedding... Read More without him and we feel lucky we found him! I would whole heartedly recommend him to everyone I know. He's so creative and talented!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Alicyn L

Matthew was everything we could have hoped for in a photographer. We knew we wanted him to shoot our wedding and booked him immediately after we got engaged. First he shot our engagement photos in the dead of winter in Estes Park, and I've never had so much fun in negative... Read More degree weather. We kept in conversation with him the whole year before the big day. He made the process so carefree and easy. The day of, I had so much fun posing for shots and exploring our wedding venue with him. I could have spent the whole day taking photos. One of my favorite parts of the entire day. His style and technique are consistently amazing across the board, and having someone so reliable and talented on our vendor team made it completely stress free and one less thing to worry about. As a photographer myself I couldn't be happier with my wedding photos. For me, this was certainly the most important aspect of my wedding day, next to the venue and the dress, and I literally didn't worry once about it the entire year. He really delivered. Matthew captured our wedding day in a way the truly conveys the fairytale story we lived that day, and we will remember it that way for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Ashley P

Matt was amazing! Not only are our photos beautiful, he was a joy to work with and had the perfect energy to match our perfect day. I had requested that our photos be more candid and less formal and they turned out better than I could have dreamed. He captured our... Read More personalities just perfectly. I absolutely love them!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Gailan H

Matt is amazing. Our pictures were perfect. He did a good combination of artsy shots and traditional. He was so easy to work with and made sure we got everything we wanted. You won't regret working with Matt!

Matt Speck

I started my love of photography at a very young age and it only grew through my time in the Navy, endless concerts and living in the beautiful state of Colorado. My favorite part of being a wedding photographer is getting to know the couples on a personal level and using this close relationship to capture those intimate moments that showcase your love for each other.