Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

PA, Nationwide (717) 940-8605

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Marlee M

Five stars is simply not enough! Matt and Nat are the ideal photographers. They were a dream to work with both over email, as we live out of state, and in person, welcoming us into their home studio. On a day when all is nervous and excited jitters, Matt and Nat are a calming... Read More presence: they always have things under control, are flexible when delays hit, and pick up on your cues for direction, pacing, etc. While shooting, they have a wonderful balance of giving you space to be your own unique couple and getting all of those key wedding shots. Receiving the flashdrive of all the photos is such a gift and allows you to relive the day and see the moments that you didn’t even know happened! Having both Matt and Nat is invaluable! They are literally able to be in two places at once, and you will go through the pictures to find moments that they both captured, but from different angles – they don’t miss a thing! As they get to know you, they draw their energy and creativity from you, your family, and your day. By the end of the day, you feel like you’ve known them forever. Matt and Nat are more than photographers – during the day, they fluffed my dress, held my flowers, adjusted my veil, talked with my family, got me a drink and snack,… all while remembering all of the shots, people, and moments that were important to us. We are so thankful we found Matt and Nat! (mattnnat) photographers are the best! We absolutely loved working with them and would recommend them, hands down, to anyone looking to capture a special moment in their life.

Best decision we ever made!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Rachel S

From the very first time we met Matt and Nat at our consultation, they made it their mission to really get to know us as a couple. From gathering information about our personalities and love story, they were able to personalize the style of our engagement session and then our... Read More wedding photography. I really feel like our pictures are like no others because they really reflect us as a couple. With their incredible knowledge of photographing people, they ensured my husband and I always looked at our best whether it was a candid or posed picture. The quality and clarity of each photograph is so vivid and colorful. Everyone from our family and friends can't get over how the total essence of our wedding was captured. We are so glad we had Matt n Nat photograph our July 11th, 2015 wedding! It was the best investment we made during the whole process of planning our wedding!

Matt N Nat are AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Teresa T

Matt N Nat are truly amazing at providing the best possible wedding and engagement photography in the industry. Not only are they extremely talented professionals, and true artists, but they are really wonderful people to work with. Even though they were hired by me and my... Read More husband, they were very down-to-earth and we ended up developing a friendship beyond just a working partnership. They make their agreements much less about business and formalities, and more personal, unlike some other vendors who can be all about "the contract". Matt N Nat are flexible and are willing to do just about anything to make your day absolutely perfect and stress-free. Their pictures tell the beautiful love story about your relationship, and every one of their photo shoots is different and special to that couple. They understand your theme and style effortlessly to accommodate your tastes rather than making you conform to the "traditional" wedding photography that all looks the same. I couldn't be any happier with my pictures from my engagement and wedding photo shoots. Granted, they might be higher on the price range, but they are seriously worth every penny. And, I can't stress enough how NICE they are! I worried over every little detail of my wedding day, and they captured all of it in their photographs. I knew that photography was one area where I didn't want to cut any corners because at the end of it all, your photos are the one thing you're left with for years afterward, so it meant a lot to me to get high quality pictures to show my future children and grandchildren. It's true that you get what you pay for, so if photography is an important aspect of your wedding day you will not be disappointed by spending a little more to get the most awesome photographs from Matt N Nat that will last a lifetime. I loved that Matt N Nat were a couple themselves and they understood the importance of capturing love and romance. Check out their blog and be prepared to be blown away!! I booked them in September 2014 for my August 2015 wedding and they did our engagement shoot in October 2014. I've had 3 friends use them for their weddings/engagements, too, with stellar results. One of these weddings I was the maid of honor, so I've worked with them 3 times and have loved every experience. I plan to continue to use them in the future for pregnancy and baby photography as well! Sincerely, a very happy bride :)

Awesome photos

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Eric T

Both my fiancé and myself were very impressed by the quality of the photos they took for our engagement session. We loved them so much that we are making them come down for our wedding day and take those pictures too. Fun, yet professional, and quite an eye for great shots. I... Read More would highly recommended them to anybody.

Great photography for our brides!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Ryan B

As the owner of Plum Salon and Spa in Lancaster PA, we have had the opportunity to work with (mattnnat) on many occasions. They always do an amazing job with our brides and make them feel very special. They take every opportunity to help us as well by tagging us in their photos... Read More online, being aware of our needs, and getting excellent shots of our bridal stylists performing hair and make up on the brides and bridesmaids...which of course helps us with our portfolio. Through our experience working with them over the past five years, we highly recommend them for your wedding day.

Couple photos

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Lani T

After being married for three years my husband and I decided it was time to do photos of us as a couple. We did not have an engagement session when we originally were engaged and later regretted that choice. When we talked to Mattnnat about our idea, we quickly knew that we... Read More were in great hands! They completely got our vision and we felt like our special love story would be told through their images. Matt suggested that we bring our beautiful red corvette to the the photo session. I'm not sure why we didn't think if that but we are so glad he did. One of my favorites is a shot of our reflection in cherry red paint of the vette! Atmitidly, we were both nervous when we first started but Matt and Natelie made us feel so comfortable and at ease that we quickly started having fun and kind of forgot we were being photographed! My husband and I are so happy with the outcome and so greatful for the beautiful images we received!

Genuine Photographers!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Larissa Z

(mattnnat) did a Styled Engagement shoot for us this year - they put so much time and effort into setting it up. It turned out absolutely beautiful and we couldn't have asked for anything more! The greatest thing about them is how at ease they made us feel. We had a blast and... Read More would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat! They are doing our wedding next week and I know the photos will be nothing short of amazing! Can't wait!

Amazing and beautiful photography!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Elena K

We booked (mattnnat) to take our engagement and wedding pictures in 2012. It was the best decision we could have made. The pictures turned out to be absolutely beautiful and we loved every single one of them - and still love them over 3 years later. As life goes, I became... Read More pregnant with a little girl in 2013 and who do you ask if they could take your maternity pictures? (mattnnat), of course! Again, we could not have been happier with the pictures and are so glad that Matt and Nat captured this special time in our lives. Just recently, we met Matt and Nat again. This time to take our family pictures. I was a little worried at first, not knowing how our toddler girl would be that day, considering she cannot stand still for a second. However, being parents themselves, Matt and Nat were so amazing and patient with us which resulted in the most beautiful family pictures. I could not have asked for more. Matt and Nat are just amazing people and are absolutely wonderful to work with. They are flexible, have the right attitude - easy going and professional at the same time, they are creative and want "the perfect picture" as much as you do. I would highly recommend (mattnnat)!

Loooove Matt and Nat!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Maryn F

Where do I begin!! We had Matt and Nat shoot our wedding 6 years ago -- and it was one of the fondest memories I have. Obviously my wedding was a great memory, but THEY made my wedding so special!! Photographers spend every moment of your wedding with you, and we couldn't have... Read More picked a better couple. It was like we were friends for years even though we had only met prior to the wedding! We then actually DID become friends, and they have continued to photograph our family through the years -- 2 kids later! They are amazing photographers, skilled for difficult lighting and flexible with changing weather circumstances. They are so social, able to connect with all sorts of different people at a wedding -- they feel like family. They work with you to get the shots you want, as well as bring their creative side to the job, shooting photos I will treasure for years to come. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Christina D

Matt and Nat were absolutely amazing! They are so fun to work with and are extremely knowledgable. My wedding pictures turned out amazingly and we had so much fun taking the photos even though my husband and I are not fans of being photographed. I fully recommend them to anyone... Read More needing photographers.

Excellent photography

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jamie G

Matt and Natalie were excellent to work with before the wedding and the day of the wedding. They produced great photos and they were fast and efficient and got all of the photos we wanted the day of.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 J m

Matt and Nat were amazing to work with for our engagement and wedding photography. We simply could not have asked for better photographers. They are a joy to be around that you can't help but be put at ease in their presence. Matt and Nat are a professional and... Read More down-to-earth team. They were super flexible with the necessary planning meetings since we're not local to Lancaster. They also worked with us to accommodate any special requests all the while we knew to let them run with their unique vision. You can tell how much they love what they do and you can see it in the finished results. We were incredibly lucky to have had such amazing people capture our wedding day. Matt and Nat come very highly recommended by us!

We loved Matt n Nat!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Tara M

Best choice we made! You will not be sorry if you go with Matt and Nat! They are wonderful people who take beautiful pictures!

Amazing photographers

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Emily G

mattnnat were fantastic! We met them through our Best Man, who used them for his wedding a year ago. We first met for dinner one night and went over the different packages they offered and saw some of their albums. We had pretty much already decided to use them but it pretty... Read More much sealed the deal when we saw the quality of their albums and style of photographs. They made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera from the moment we started our engagement session. Our pictures looked awesome! They had such a good eye for seeing detail and different styles and poses that would compliment each other without looking "cheesy" or too staged, like some engagement pictures can appear. We met again a couple times to go over pictures, style, and for planning our wedding out to a T. We felt very comfortable with mattnnat shooting throughout our whole wedding because we knew (especially with the two of them!) they would be able to catch every angle and got the photos we really wanted. They even created a slideshow to show our guests during the reception of pictures from our First Look and getting ready earlier in the day! And even gave out little cards with their info featuring our engagement pictures...such a cool memento while still giving out their business info and not pushing it on anyone. We just got our pictures back and they're absolutely awesome! We can't wait to make our album, we know it will be amazing. We'd easily recommend mattnnat to ANYONE in the whole area- and they love to travel so if you want a destination wedding but with quality photographers you know, they will gladly work something out with you ;)

Matt & Nat Were the Perfect Addition to Our Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Brittani M

Matt & Nat were absolutely wonderful on wedding day. They captured every important moment flawlessly and we had fun while doing it! We have been able to stay in touch after the wedding and love following their more recent work. For the wedding, they let us know what they would... Read More need upon arrival long before wedding day, which made it flow much easier. We have over 1000 photos from our wedding day and are thrilled to literally relive the day through their photos. The pictures are so wonderful and their professionalism was great.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Courtney W

We truly could not have asked for better photographers for our wedding, Matt & Nat are amazing at photography and amazing people. We had booked them about a year and a half before our wedding and they were so attentive throughout the whole process, emailing us right back hand... Read More having flexible availability to meet with us! They were not only our photographers, but they became our friends and we had such a fun time taking pictures with them. They captured every part of our wedding and the pictures truly told the whole story of the day! When we went through the pictures we thought we had a favorite and then we would see the next picture. I truly cannot say enough great things about Matt & Nat, they were such a pleasure to work with and we could not thank them enough for making our pictures and wedding day perfect!

Fabulous Wedding Photographers

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Katie L

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Matt & Nat as our photographers for our wedding in August. They also shot our engagement photos in November of 2013. Matt & Nat are a fabulous couple and really put us at ease when we were initially uncomfortable having our photos... Read More taken. We couldn't be happier with how our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out. We live several hours from Lancaster, so we had a couple of meetings over Skype with Matt & Nat prior to the wedding and engagement shoot. They also traveled to Long Island for our wedding and were comfortable shooting in a brand new location for them. Matt & Nat are down-to-earth and truly listened to what we wanted with regard to our photos. They are extremely creative as well, and it's a lot of fun to see them work together and bounce ideas off of each other. We we couldn't have been happier to have them with us on our wedding day. We would 100% recommend Matt & Nat to anyone searching for top notch wedding photographers.

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Cassie S

Working with Matt and Natalie of Mattnnat was absolutely wonderful! Their experience and expertise allowed us to have complete confidence in them to capture our special day. The weather proved tricky with rain during pictures, but they worked to get beautiful shots. Natalie even... Read More did come (10 days post delivery of their first child) to take bridal party photos. Looking back, the only thing I would have done differently is to have a few more close up shots of my husband and I. We have beautiful photographs from our day! We would recommend Matt and Nat to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

AMAZING Photographers

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Breeann M

Matt and Nat are not only amazing photographers, but are a couple with fun and loving personalities. My husband and I were asked my Matt and Nat if they could take our wedding photos (as we know them through family friends) and we thought it was the perfect decision and the... Read More perfect fit to have them take our photos. The fact that they both take photos at the wedding gives you even more photos to choose from at multiple angles and perspectives. They are creative and put lots of thought and time in getting to know you and your wedding photo wishes (through skype dates). If they lived closer, we would definitely have them take more photos of ours. They came all the way from the US up to northern Canada to take our photos. Now that's commitment! Thanks Matt & Nat for such beautiful wedding photos!

We Love MattnNat

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Megan S

It’s simple, we love mattnnat... I cannot say enough good things about the two of them. They were absolutely amazing to work with from the first time we met and even today a year after the wedding. We were nervous about getting photographed but after a few moments of talking,... Read More laughing and joking with them all that went away and our pictures turned out amazing. By the time our wedding arrived they weren’t just a vendor we hired they were friends. I mean we would meet for a photo session or a planning meeting and it would turn into just hanging out (after the work part was done). They are so professional and creative, no two weddings from all they do seem to be a like. They make sure everything is about you and your day. Again we can’t say enough about how much we love them. One of the best decisions we made during our planning. They are wondering people and photographers… Hiring them you won’t get just good pictures and service but you gain friends too.

Amazing photographers!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

My husband and I were looking for photographers that had talent and great personalities. The first time we met with Matt and Nat, we felt like we were hanging out with old friends. My husband joked that he thought we were meeting "Mick and Nick" and we spent time getting to know... Read More each other. They answred every question we had and were very helpful in designing a package that worked for us. Unfortunately, my dad passed away right before my wedding and we postponed. Matt and Nat were incredibly thoughtful throughout the entire process and showed up excited on our new wedding day. The pictures they took are really amazing and they were so fun to have around on our special day! I would (and have) recommend them to any bride looking for beautiful pictures and fun personalities to have around! Thanks Matt and Nat for making a special day to us even more memorable, and for taking the perfect pictures to capture every moment!

The Best!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Martha B

Matt and Nat at wonderful in so many ways!!! #1 Amazing Photographers!! Our pictures are PERFECT! #2 Super Cool Couple! My husband and I are not really in to having our picture taken...we were a bit weary of this part of our "Day". Matt and Nat made all the pictures so much... Read More fun! They are calm and professional which help dissipate some of the stress of the day. They were around to do their job but didn't feel intrusive in any way- this is so important and not always an easy thing to find in a photographer! #Professional! mattnnat is a well run company. They are clear and professional with their pitch and continue to follow up throughout the time you work together. We did not find this in the comparable photographers in the area. What sold us on mattnnat was how professionally they presented their services. They did not disappoint! Can't go wrong with these two!!!

Matt and Nat are great to work with again and again

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Lauren D

My husband and I first met Matt and Nat three years ago when they photographed a wedding that my husband and I attended. My husband was also in the bridal party. We were thoroughly impressed by their professionalism throughout the evening, easy going nature, and of course, the... Read More stunning pictures. When a close friend of mine got engaged, I recommended Matt and Nat and she hired them for her and her husband's wedding. I was in the bridal party and once again witnessed their incredible photography skills, professional demeanor, and fun personalities. When we got engaged, hiring Matt and Nat was a given. We knew first hand how truly great they are as individuals and photographers, and we are so glad that we did. We did an engagement session with them, which turned out beautifully. They were willing to work with some unusual requests, like taking pictures in a school where we both teach and including our dog. We also planned to use some of the pictures for our save-the-dates, spelling out our wedding date, and Matt and Nat were very accommodating and made sure we got all the photos exactly as we wanted them. Of course, the wedding day was terrific. Obviously, we spent a lot of time with them that day, and it was great to feel so comfortable working with them. They got all the photographs we wanted and more, but they were also very conscious of the time and keeping things moving. We've received an overwhelming positive response from friends, family, and acquaintances regarding both our engagement and wedding photographs. I would recommend Matt and Nat for your wedding or engagement photography needs without hesitation. You will be happy you did!

The absolute best wedding photographers in the area!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Betsy Q

Mattnnnat were excellent to work with from our first meeting to our engagement session and finally, and most importantly, our wedding day and beyond. They allowed us to bring our dogs to the engagement session, which was very important to us. The engagement pictures turned out... Read More wonderfully and we have them proudly displayed both at home and work. In preparation for our wedding, Mattnnat met with us and got all of the details of the day well in advance of our special day. They were excellent to work with at the wedding, captured all of our special moments before, during and after the ceremony and reception. They delivered some amazing pictures with which we will treasure forever. Both my husband and I would highly recommend Mattnnat for your engagement and/or wedding pictures. They are fantastic to work with and their results are truly impeccable.

Marry New Year!!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2014 Kelli U

I don't even know where to begin with how amazing we think Matt and Nat are! From the moment I looked at their blog, I knew I wanted them to be our photographers. We were able to meet with them via Skype, planned some things via email and then met them for our engagement... Read More session in October 2013. Their creativity, photography style, professionalism, and all around personalities are out of this world! During our engagement session, they had no problem wandering around and looking for cool places to take pictures and just getting to know each others personalities. Then to see the pictures afterwards? Amazeballs! When the day of the wedding rolled around, they showed up and went off on their creative way! They made sure to get all of the pictures we wanted/needed to get done - even while hanging out in the freezing cold! They made sure to keep checking and half the time I didn't even know they were there! They stayed all the way to the end and for the sparkler exit! It was fantastic! Before we even returned from our honeymoon, we were receiving text messages and FB posts about how amazing our pictures turned out - we rushed back from the beach to check them out and I was not disappointed at ALL - they were breathtaking! I cannot wait to see all of the pictures and get to put together our albums! If I had to do it all over again I would pick mattnnat again in a heartbeat!