$ – Inexpensive

Ceremony, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

80 Waiapo St, Kihei, HI (808) 344-8805

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jennifer B

Peggy was absolutely awesome. She was so helpful. She always got back to me in a timely manner and was able to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend Peggy!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Samantha P

Peggy made the process of planning a destination wedding very easy and fairly stress free. She set-up our beach location, marriage license filing, minister, photographer, videographer, musician, doves, cake, bouquet, leis and hair appointment. I could not have done it without... Read More Peggy. I'm so glad we chose her because our wedding was beautiful and will be a wonderful memory forever.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Marci G

Peggy from Maui Aloha Weddings is extremely attentive and professional. She is reliable and genuinely invested in making your event everything you want it to be and more. Our officiant and photographer, Mike Yeany, was incredible as well. Our vow renewal ceremony was meaningful... Read More and beautiful. Our children joined us in a sand ceremony and for an hour long photo session on the beach afterward. Mike's easy going nature is catching! We were all very comfortable, had a great time, and the photos were so fantastic that we bought all of them! I work in the wedding industry myself and highly recommend Maui Aloha Weddings.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Tami C

I reached out to several planners and Peggy with Maui Aloha weddings was the only one who continued to follow up with us. Peggy was amazing and patient with my many changes in plans, concerns about weather and so reassuring. She thought of every detail, helped us book a brunch... Read More on a beautiful beach following our vow renewal and provided us with a wonderful photographer who performed our ceremony and a stylist making my hair and make-up beautiful. So wonderful and kind to work with and a package to accommodate our needs.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Isabelle M

Maui Aloha Wedding made it so easy for us. They had everything under control and I was able to trust them 100% with all the details even if I was in Canada and them in Hawaii. They responded to all my emails very promptly and exceeded all expectations I had. I've always dreamed... Read More of my wedding day but this company made it even better than what I've dreamed of. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Caroline L

My husband and I renewed our vows on Maui in March 2017. Since we don't live there, we reached out to Maui Aloha Weddings. We were so pleased that we found them! Peggy is fantastic - she listened to what we were thinking and wanted. We really didn't know what to expect for a... Read More vow renewal ceremony but I can honestly say it exceeded all our expectations! Peggy coordinated a bouquet, cake purchase and delivery, photographer and table decorations. It was truly a special and memorable day. I can't thank Peggy and Maui Aloha weddings enough!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017

We are so happy with everything. Thank you Peggy, Mike (photos), Adam (minister), Ian (video) for all the wonderful work. We would highly recommend anyone thinking of doing a simple beach wedding on Maui to give these guys a call!!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jodi W

We worked with Peggy! We now have a great friend in Maui! Peggy handled everything and ensured that our very important day would happen without any type of hiccup! Truly all we had to do was show up! We could of never done it without Peggy! Thank you so much! I am a true... Read More stickler for customer service and Peggy gets an "A" in my book!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Sarah B

I worked with Peggy and she was awesome! I ask a TON of questions and she always responded promptly. As the wedding got closer her responsiveness was a bit slower, but when we talked on the phone everything was on target for the big day (3/14/17). We did the Laniuma Package... Read More and it was great - no regrets with this package. The "pros" - everyone that worked on our day was amazing - friendly, professional and knew what to do. Charles was our officiant and he was very warm and friendly. Mike was our photographer and he was amazing - kept us laughing and the pictures turned out awesome. Judy was our violinist and played beautiful music without much direction. Brian was our videographer - he was also kept us laughing and directing us on what to do to make our video look good. Jackie Cavallo did my hair/makeup and was great too (did a review on her separately). Peggy arranged for our cake to be dropped off at the restaurant we had dinner at. The flowers were stunning! I gave Peggy some screen shots of what I was looking for and I was a little nervous about how they would turn out. Things to consider if using these services: Since there is no rehearsal, it was not clear what the ceremony format was. I'm a control freak, so in hindsight I probably would have talked with the officiant beforehand (my hubby wasn't fond of the conch blowing and we both didn’t realize we would say our own vows in addition to the traditional exchange). However these awkward moments made our day more memorable. A musician may seem "not necessary" but it actually made the video better - when there were long pauses (i.e. putting rings on) music was in the background. Lastly - if it’s on a public beach people may walk by in the background - hilarious when watching the video. OVERALL - NO REGRETS!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Toni G

Mike was very professional and great to work with. He spent extra time with us to get sunset pictures that were amazing with us. All of the photos are beautiful and its hard to decide which ones to pick. Thank you Mike for making capturing our special day. Aloha Toni and... Read More Greg

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Katie H

Calling Maui Aloha Weddings was the best decision we ever made! I had been dreading planning our wedding for years because of the complications and stress associated with it, so we kept delaying the event. We were planning a vacation to Hawaii with our daughters, and on a... Read More whim, with only 1 month before the trip, we called Maui Aloha weddings. Peggy explained the process and let me know all the things that were included. All we had to do was pick a location on the island for the ceremony and she took care of the rest. It was that easy!! The wedding photographer (Mike Yeany) was amazing!!!! He recommended the best location and time of day for the ceremony and our photos were spectacular! The videographer was fabulous and captured the event for us to share with all of our family that were not present. The officiant was wonderful and incorporated our daughters into the ceremony in unique and traditional Hawaiian ways. We truly had the best experience! No stress, no fuss, and all love and fun! I highly, highly recommend Maui Aloha Weddings!!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Essence S

Peggy is absolutely amazing she made my dream wedding a reality. Talking with her on a regular via phone and email and she was always available. She never told me no. When I met her felt like I've know n Peggy for years. I already miss talking to her about the wedding. Mike my... Read More photographer was incredible too. He definitely captured our love. Thanks guys. Essence & DeMarcus

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Christie G

We are so pleased with our decision to use Maui Aloha Weddings for our special day! Mike Yeany, our wedding officiant and photographer, was amazing! I highly recommend him. If we had to do it all again, we would use their services again, as we are very pleased with how wonderful... Read More everything turned out! Thank you, Maui Aloha Weddings, for making our wedding day truly amazing!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Kelli M

we couldn't be happier with our over all experience! It was all we wanted and even more! It really was the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Hali A

We chose Maui Aloha Weddings because we wanted something simple, easy and timeless. We were traveling across the country and didn't want to have to stress over the details. Overall, Peggy was OK to work with. She initially answered all my questions and emails promptly. Closer to... Read More our wedding date it was difficult to get an answer to my emails, as Peggy seemed pretty unresponsive. I don't want to fault her for other things that she may have had going on, but it did leave us pretty concerned with how everything would turn out. On the day of, we were greeted by Mike and Rev Kuya, who immediately made us feel at ease. They had the whole process down to a science and were both 100% pleasant professionals. Mike was absolutely fantastic and his photos are stunning. In addition, Rev Kuya was the best part of the day! I cannot thank him enough for treating our day and our family with the upmost respect and love. It felt as though we knew him for years, and our family felt truly touched by his words. Neither us nor our family really knew what to expect for the ceremony itself, and we were pleasantly surprised. For the next week they continued to talk about how great he was and how perfectly he performed the ceremony. The combination of the Hawaiian culture and our Christian beliefs worked together perfectly and represented both us and the uniqueness of the day. Rev Kuya - We were truly honored to work with you and wish you all the best in the future! Additionally, Peggy arranged our small dinner reception at Gannons which worked out wonderfully. We have fantastic memories and stories of our special day that we will never forget! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 adam d

This review is long overdue! I couldn't have been more pleased with Peggy and her team (Rev Kuya, Mike Yeany Photography, Brian Scott video) for pulling off an amazing wedding. I live on the East Coast and with minimal direction she took care of every detail for our beach... Read More wedding. Now we have wonderful photos and memories of our special day that we'll treasure forever! Thanks you Peggy and your team for everything!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Shawna T

We couldn't have chosen a better company than Maui Aloha Weddings to do our vow renewal and photos! Mike did an amazing job with the ceremony and we were extremely impressed with how much time he spent with us during the photo shoot and the quality of the pictures! I would... Read More definitely recommend Maui Aloha Weddings to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Charlotte R

We eloped, but it turned out that Peggy helped us with a lot of little details. The wedding could not have been more perfect!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Echo A

Let me just say: AMAZING!!!! Peggy was marvelous to work with through the entire process, and both Mike and Brian were very accommodating. We had a small snafu with the weather for our original beach, and these folks pulled off finding a new beach that was equally... Read More beautiful with professionalism and grace! Even last minute changes don't shake these folks. The pictures and video were of excellent quality, their demeanor was relaxed and polished even for the stressed out bride. Highly recommended!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Janine W

If you want a stress free, all bases covered wedding, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!! Peggy was so very friendly and helpful every step of the way. Any time you had any questions, she had the answers. The same goes for Mike, the photographer. He made you feel relaxed and at... Read More ease. I am so grateful for having everything all set up and all we had to do was show up and smile!! It was such a special day that I will always remember. Everything was perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Darlene S

I found this company during an internet search when planning a vow renewal during a trip to Maui. Peggy was a pleasure to work with and made the planning extremely stress free . The price was very reasonable and she was very flexible with dates, times, and location. I... Read More highly recommend using Maui Aloha Weddings. We have nothing but beautiful memories of this perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lisa C

We couldn’t have asked for an easier wedding planning process. Peggy took the stress out of planning a destination wedding and turned it into an event that everyone was able to enjoy. We loved our officiant Charles Nahale, whose talent for singing and playing the ukulele added... Read More an extra special touch to our ceremony. Both he and our photographer Mike Yeany were very relaxed and put everyone at ease, giving us the beautiful and memorable ceremony with the amazing photography that everyone hopes for. Mike is such a talented photographer! He seemed to capture every second of our ceremony so that no moment or expression was missed. My relatives who attended the wedding are telling all their friends that it’s the only way to get married: stress free and with sand between your toes!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Danae E

A Five Star Experience! Peggy and her team at Maui Aloha Weddings made our Wedding Day absolutely amazing! Peggy ensured everything was perfect, and took care of everything for us. All we had to do was show up! Mike Yeany our minister and photographer took the most beautiful... Read More photos of us and gave us a lovely ceremony! It was exactly the stress free, fun, happy wedding we were looking for! I highly recommend Maui Aloha Weddings and Mike Yeany’s Photography to anyone looking to get married on Maui!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

Maui Aloha Weddings was the best choice we made when planning for our wedding! Peggy took the time to answer all our questions, even ones unrelated to the ceremony. Mike was our minister and our photographer. We loved our photos so much we bought them all! We would highly... Read More recommend to anyone looking for a simple, beautiful beach wedding on Maui.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Chris M

Maui Aloha Weddings made our special day so easy and stress free! We only had to show up and meet Mike at our pick of beautiful beaches! Mike is great and made us feel very comfortable. I am so happy with our pictures he took, such a great experience!