$ – Inexpensive

Ceremony, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

80 Waiapo St, Kihei, HI (808) 344-8805

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Nancy R

We were renewing our wedding vows after 20 years and found Maui Aloha weddings on line. We were extremely pleased with all the advice and help they gave us to make our day perfect and very special! We will forever be grateful to them

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kaimiala C

We decided in February of 2017 that we wanted to get married on Maui in September 2017. I researched various wedding planners, and decided to contact Maui Aloha Weddings after reading several positive reviews and reviewing their packages. We are so happy that we decided to go... Read More with Peggy. She was very responsive, and was prompt with replying to my questions. We decided that we wanted to modify the flower leis (he wanted a maile lei with flowers), I wanted a haku, and she also recommended adding a flower basket for our 7 year old, plus flowers for her hair. The changes were minimal in cost, and the leis were gorgeous. The day of the ceremony, we met our minister and photographer at Ulua beach, and the rest is history. The wedding planning and the actual ceremony itself were completely stress free thanks to Peggy.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Allison C

Peggy was very communicative responding to almost every email of mine within 24 hrs. She was helpful, friendly and took care of everything. There was a hiccup with the marriage license agent in that the appointment day/time I discussed with Peggy was not relayed to the agent.... Read More Luckily, I had her phone number and she happened to be in the area. I also wish Peggy had spoken to any downsides of the location. In my case, it was a very windy spot. An alternate option could have made me re-think my options. But all-in-all I was very pleased with their services.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

My husband and I contacted Peggy in May to set up a surprise wedding during what was supposed to have been JUST a vacation to Maui in September. She responded quickly to any questions we had, gave us specific directions on the wedding processes before and after we got to Maui,... Read More and was very helpful about anything we were concerned about. She set up our licensing appointment not long after we had contacted her, for the morning after we arrived; we were able to relax and enjoy the rest of our time before the wedding, without any added stress. About 2-3 weeks before we left for Maui, she also let us know about the process for obtaining our marriage license paperwork, which was easy enough and done online through the state of Hawaii itself. Fast forward to the day of the wedding: there was no stress whatsoever. Mike was there to greet us at our location in Kapalua Bay and walk us along the beach to where we would be married. He did absolutely amazing as both our minister and our photographer, and did a wonderful job tailoring our wedding to us and our specifications. He made us laugh, fully engaged us during both the ceremony and while he was doing our photos, and overall just made our day special. I am extremely happy with the way everything turned out and would wholeheartedly use their services again.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 K C

Mike and Peggy were great to work with. We were able to customize everything exactly as we wanted. They were very helpful and accommodating to all of our additions. Very stress free and we would use them again and highly recommend !

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Karen P

Peggy was great! We planned our wedding in just a few short weeks. The process was so easy and the day was flawless. Peggy and Mike were so fast to respond to any and all questions we had.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Katy G

I feel fortunate to have found Maui Aloha Weddings for my wedding. It was absolutely perfect! Communication was excellent, they had a great selection of photographers, ministers and locations. The prices on the packages are very reasonable. I contacted them one month from when I... Read More wanted to have the ceremony and they were able to coordinate everything flawlessly. I recommend them if you want and easy, simple ceremony and no stress. Will use them again when we do our vow renewals someday.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jennifer B

Peggy was absolutely awesome. She was so helpful. She always got back to me in a timely manner and was able to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend Peggy!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Samantha P

Peggy made the process of planning a destination wedding very easy and fairly stress free. She set-up our beach location, marriage license filing, minister, photographer, videographer, musician, doves, cake, bouquet, leis and hair appointment. I could not have done it without... Read More Peggy. I'm so glad we chose her because our wedding was beautiful and will be a wonderful memory forever.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Marci G

Peggy from Maui Aloha Weddings is extremely attentive and professional. She is reliable and genuinely invested in making your event everything you want it to be and more. Our officiant and photographer, Mike Yeany, was incredible as well. Our vow renewal ceremony was meaningful... Read More and beautiful. Our children joined us in a sand ceremony and for an hour long photo session on the beach afterward. Mike's easy going nature is catching! We were all very comfortable, had a great time, and the photos were so fantastic that we bought all of them! I work in the wedding industry myself and highly recommend Maui Aloha Weddings.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Tami C

I reached out to several planners and Peggy with Maui Aloha weddings was the only one who continued to follow up with us. Peggy was amazing and patient with my many changes in plans, concerns about weather and so reassuring. She thought of every detail, helped us book a brunch... Read More on a beautiful beach following our vow renewal and provided us with a wonderful photographer who performed our ceremony and a stylist making my hair and make-up beautiful. So wonderful and kind to work with and a package to accommodate our needs.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Isabelle M

Maui Aloha Wedding made it so easy for us. They had everything under control and I was able to trust them 100% with all the details even if I was in Canada and them in Hawaii. They responded to all my emails very promptly and exceeded all expectations I had. I've always dreamed... Read More of my wedding day but this company made it even better than what I've dreamed of. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Caroline L

My husband and I renewed our vows on Maui in March 2017. Since we don't live there, we reached out to Maui Aloha Weddings. We were so pleased that we found them! Peggy is fantastic - she listened to what we were thinking and wanted. We really didn't know what to expect for a... Read More vow renewal ceremony but I can honestly say it exceeded all our expectations! Peggy coordinated a bouquet, cake purchase and delivery, photographer and table decorations. It was truly a special and memorable day. I can't thank Peggy and Maui Aloha weddings enough!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017

We are so happy with everything. Thank you Peggy, Mike (photos), Adam (minister), Ian (video) for all the wonderful work. We would highly recommend anyone thinking of doing a simple beach wedding on Maui to give these guys a call!!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jodi W

We worked with Peggy! We now have a great friend in Maui! Peggy handled everything and ensured that our very important day would happen without any type of hiccup! Truly all we had to do was show up! We could of never done it without Peggy! Thank you so much! I am a true... Read More stickler for customer service and Peggy gets an "A" in my book!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Sarah B

I worked with Peggy and she was awesome! I ask a TON of questions and she always responded promptly. As the wedding got closer her responsiveness was a bit slower, but when we talked on the phone everything was on target for the big day (3/14/17). We did the Laniuma Package... Read More and it was great - no regrets with this package. The "pros" - everyone that worked on our day was amazing - friendly, professional and knew what to do. Charles was our officiant and he was very warm and friendly. Mike was our photographer and he was amazing - kept us laughing and the pictures turned out awesome. Judy was our violinist and played beautiful music without much direction. Brian was our videographer - he was also kept us laughing and directing us on what to do to make our video look good. Jackie Cavallo did my hair/makeup and was great too (did a review on her separately). Peggy arranged for our cake to be dropped off at the restaurant we had dinner at. The flowers were stunning! I gave Peggy some screen shots of what I was looking for and I was a little nervous about how they would turn out. Things to consider if using these services: Since there is no rehearsal, it was not clear what the ceremony format was. I'm a control freak, so in hindsight I probably would have talked with the officiant beforehand (my hubby wasn't fond of the conch blowing and we both didn’t realize we would say our own vows in addition to the traditional exchange). However these awkward moments made our day more memorable. A musician may seem "not necessary" but it actually made the video better - when there were long pauses (i.e. putting rings on) music was in the background. Lastly - if it’s on a public beach people may walk by in the background - hilarious when watching the video. OVERALL - NO REGRETS!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Toni G

Mike was very professional and great to work with. He spent extra time with us to get sunset pictures that were amazing with us. All of the photos are beautiful and its hard to decide which ones to pick. Thank you Mike for making capturing our special day. Aloha Toni and... Read More Greg

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Katie H

Calling Maui Aloha Weddings was the best decision we ever made! I had been dreading planning our wedding for years because of the complications and stress associated with it, so we kept delaying the event. We were planning a vacation to Hawaii with our daughters, and on a... Read More whim, with only 1 month before the trip, we called Maui Aloha weddings. Peggy explained the process and let me know all the things that were included. All we had to do was pick a location on the island for the ceremony and she took care of the rest. It was that easy!! The wedding photographer (Mike Yeany) was amazing!!!! He recommended the best location and time of day for the ceremony and our photos were spectacular! The videographer was fabulous and captured the event for us to share with all of our family that were not present. The officiant was wonderful and incorporated our daughters into the ceremony in unique and traditional Hawaiian ways. We truly had the best experience! No stress, no fuss, and all love and fun! I highly, highly recommend Maui Aloha Weddings!!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Essence S

Peggy is absolutely amazing she made my dream wedding a reality. Talking with her on a regular via phone and email and she was always available. She never told me no. When I met her felt like I've know n Peggy for years. I already miss talking to her about the wedding. Mike my... Read More photographer was incredible too. He definitely captured our love. Thanks guys. Essence & DeMarcus

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Christie G

We are so pleased with our decision to use Maui Aloha Weddings for our special day! Mike Yeany, our wedding officiant and photographer, was amazing! I highly recommend him. If we had to do it all again, we would use their services again, as we are very pleased with how wonderful... Read More everything turned out! Thank you, Maui Aloha Weddings, for making our wedding day truly amazing!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Kelli M

we couldn't be happier with our over all experience! It was all we wanted and even more! It really was the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Hali A

We chose Maui Aloha Weddings because we wanted something simple, easy and timeless. We were traveling across the country and didn't want to have to stress over the details. Overall, Peggy was OK to work with. She initially answered all my questions and emails promptly. Closer to... Read More our wedding date it was difficult to get an answer to my emails, as Peggy seemed pretty unresponsive. I don't want to fault her for other things that she may have had going on, but it did leave us pretty concerned with how everything would turn out. On the day of, we were greeted by Mike and Rev Kuya, who immediately made us feel at ease. They had the whole process down to a science and were both 100% pleasant professionals. Mike was absolutely fantastic and his photos are stunning. In addition, Rev Kuya was the best part of the day! I cannot thank him enough for treating our day and our family with the upmost respect and love. It felt as though we knew him for years, and our family felt truly touched by his words. Neither us nor our family really knew what to expect for the ceremony itself, and we were pleasantly surprised. For the next week they continued to talk about how great he was and how perfectly he performed the ceremony. The combination of the Hawaiian culture and our Christian beliefs worked together perfectly and represented both us and the uniqueness of the day. Rev Kuya - We were truly honored to work with you and wish you all the best in the future! Additionally, Peggy arranged our small dinner reception at Gannons which worked out wonderfully. We have fantastic memories and stories of our special day that we will never forget! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 adam d

This review is long overdue! I couldn't have been more pleased with Peggy and her team (Rev Kuya, Mike Yeany Photography, Brian Scott video) for pulling off an amazing wedding. I live on the East Coast and with minimal direction she took care of every detail for our beach... Read More wedding. Now we have wonderful photos and memories of our special day that we'll treasure forever! Thanks you Peggy and your team for everything!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Shawna T

We couldn't have chosen a better company than Maui Aloha Weddings to do our vow renewal and photos! Mike did an amazing job with the ceremony and we were extremely impressed with how much time he spent with us during the photo shoot and the quality of the pictures! I would... Read More definitely recommend Maui Aloha Weddings to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Charlotte R

We eloped, but it turned out that Peggy helped us with a lot of little details. The wedding could not have been more perfect!