Maui Wedding Cakes

Serving All Of Maui, HI

Maui Wedding Cakes can create a memorable cake for your next birthday, anniversary or other special occasion. From simple birthday cakes for two, to tropical wonders for 200, we offer island-wide delivery on Maui. Pick-up is also available. Email us today for a quote.

$$

By Appointment Only, Serving All Of Maui, HI

Wonderful gluten free cupcakes!

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 Nicole C

For my wedding, I ordered a beautiful two tier cake with purple orchids - the bottom later had white cake with a raspberry mousse filling and the top layer was marble cake with a chocolate mousse filling. I have celiac, so I didn't actually try it but my guests absolutely loved it! I can speak for the gluten free cupcakes though....so delicious! Both the passion fruit and the kona coffee and cream cupcakes were delicious,

Delicious!

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Samantha A

Working with Cheryl could not have been a more pleasant experience! We were married in Maui and live in CA, so doing a cake tasting before our wedding was not an option. However, we had nothing to worry about! I could not have been more pleased when we saw our wedding cake! It was exactly what we wanted and tasted DELICIOUS!! I would recommend Cheryl and Maui Wedding Cakes to anyone getting married on Maui!

Creative

Reviewed on 4/05/2014 Peggy M

We had simple individual cakes on each table with different flavors and a specialty grooms cake - Red Velvet with Cream Cheese frosting and bacon sprinkles on top. This was a really big hit with our guests and I heard that the staff at the Golf Club couldn't wait to get to the leftovers! They also created a fantastic gluten and dairy free cake for us. Cheryl was so friendly to work with and made me feel confident about our selections.

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Nicole J

delicious!!! Everything is from scratch We had cupcakes & french macaroons from them and they were both amazing. You have to try their carrot cake, super yummy

Best Cake

Reviewed on 6/07/2014 Emma J

The most delicious cake I ever had.

Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Jessica B

We custom designed our cake at an affordable price, and it looked and tasted amazing! Very easy to work with Cheryl as well.

Not only beautiful but tasty too!

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Elizabeth F

Cheryl at Maui Wedding Cakes was so easy to work with! I emailed her some ideas of what I wanted and within a day she'd gotten back to me with different options. It all turned out perfectly, with the fresh flowers and decorated exactly as we wanted. The cake was SO YUMMY too (we got the lilikoi filling)! If you're getting married in Maui, I highly recommend using Maui Wedding Cakes!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Nicole B

We ordered chocolate lips and mustaches and they were awesome! Everyone at the wedding loved them <3

The Best Cake I Have Ever Had!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Tiffany G

We were luckily able to do a taste testing 9 months in advance and enjoyed every minute of it. Since it took place in the beginning of the week, we had leftover cake for dessert for the next few days. On the day of the wedding, I was in awe with how the cake looked. It was better than I thought and I could not wait for everyone to see it. It also tasted amazing and everyone commented on just that. I highly recommend this husband and wife duo because they are really creative and know how to make more than amazing cakes and baked goods.

Delicious cake from Maui Wedding Cakes!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Kelsey

My cake from Cheryl at Maui Wedding Cakes turned out great. The ombre effect looked a bit different than in in the inspiration photos I sent, but it still looked great and the fresh plumerias on it were perfect. The only downside/note to other brides is that I said 25-30 servings, and there were only 22 of us total and somehow the venue ran out of pieces for everyone when they cut it. I am not sure if the cake was too small or if the venue cut some of the pieces too big, but I might recommend over-estimating on your cake size to be sure you have plenty

Cupcakes for the wedding

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Phillis W

The wedding cake was not a big deal for us so we just went with cupcakes. Lots of different varieties to choose from. Went with plain white frosting design which turned out nice. Cake was moist and flavors we chose were tasty!

Very good cake!

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Dahlia I

used Cheryl for our wedding on April 21, 2013. I am very indecisive, and changed my mind about 5 times before finalizing a design and flower arrangement! I thought Cheryl was going to disown me. lol Everything was great- we ordered coconut cream on the top layer and lilikoi for our bottom tier. Both were excellent, but coconut was the favourite. We got fondant icing (not very tasty and buttercream icing wasn't the best). The cake was brought out from the fridge just before we did cake cutting- it had already started to melt/soften so much that it was really hard to cut- just kind of gooed around the knife. Not Cheryl's fault at all, just something to keep in mind as the heat is unavoidable on Maui (we cut it at 7pm). I might have opted for the buttercream frosting instead of fondant, but the fondant was still gorgeous. I did ask for quilted pattern on the sides and no seashells, but the cake came without quilting and with seashells! I actually loved it, so I was so glad Cheryl did it this way!! Highly recommend her- not cheap, but nothing on Maui is.

Yummy wedding cake

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Adriana N

I found this vendor through Yelp, the reviews were great, so I knew I had to give them a try. Dont be fooled by the location of the bakery (attached to their home). The owners were quick to get back to me through email and we quickly set up a cake tasting. OMG was it delicious!!! That alone convinced me we were in the right place! Although it was hard to choose which cake to get we finally decided on Vanilla cake with Passion Fruit filling and Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Mousse, our guest left us nothing! They absolutely loved the flavors! Cheryl did an awesome job at decorating, all I did was send her a picture of my bouquet and invitation and trusted her to decorate. She did in amazing job for sure!!! They also do cupcakes and cakes for birthdays, I will be using them again :)

Best Cake EVER!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Marisa C

This was risky...I let my husband chose our wedding cake flavor, in which he decided to go with Maui Wedding Cakes white cake with a lilikoi and vanilla custard. We live out of state so we were not able to do a tasting. But let me tell you this cake was fantastic. It was simple but beautiful, just what we wanted. But most importantly it was delicious. The cake itself was moist and the custard and the lilikoi flavor were outstanding. You must get this cake at some point in your life.

Exactly what we wanted

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Marnie K

It is a risk not being able to taste your wedding cake before your wedding and only communicating your wants over email. When you have a destination wedding these are some of the risks you have to take. We were not disappointed! With a very small wedding we just needed a small cake. We sent a few photos of what we were thinking of and we got exactly what we asked for. We ordered a square white cake with Vanilla Whip Cream Custard with a layer of Logsdon Lilikoi. It was delicious and so moist and flavorful! Over the next few days we ate the rest of the cake and it did not dry out and was just as good as the night we cut in to it.

Yummy Cake!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Allison C

Cheryl at Maui Wedding Cakes was so great to work with. She offered great suggestions and was very laid back and relaxed which helped! We oculdnt decide which restarant to have our reception at and she helped me pick between two and her suggestion was great! Thank you Cheryl. All of my guests loved the cake!

Delicious

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Maryette S

The cake was exactly like the photo and guests could not stop raving about how delicious it was!!

Delicious Cake!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Hyewon K

I and my husband got 2 tier wedding cake from Maui Wedding Cakes for our destination wedding in Maui. 1st tier of our cake was vanilla cake with lilikoi (passion fruit) filling and 2nd tier was marble cake with chocolate mousse filling. Frosting was white butter cream with fondant swag decoration and fresh flowers. The cake was AMAZING! It looked so cute and tasted even better. Cake was so moist and fluffy and fillings were delicious. We even took the left over to our room to finish it off!

Delicious and Reliable

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Kirsten M

I barely had to do anything to get the best wedding cake ever - it was as easy as choosing a style and flavors, and confirming the total. The cake was GORGEOUS and most importantly, delicious! We ate the entire thing that night, it was that good! They topped the cake with pretty flowers that matched our wedding colors and everything. Full recommendation!

Bad Sample

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Abby R

We were given a sample of their wedding cakes from our wedding coordinator. Not a single one of them tasted good..the cake was dry and the buttercream was lardy tasting. Their options were very limited to choose from and we could have found a better cake a grocery store. We ended up picking a different vendor. Being from out of state, if we had not had a chance to try their cake in advance we would have been very disappointed!

Soo Delish

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Ruth L

I ended up going with a traditional top with Lilikio and cupcakes for the bottom. The frosting was amazing and cake was soo moist. The thing I loved was that the frosting was buttercream so it wasn't to sweet and the filling and cake just tasted soo good. I was so sad when I found out they threw out my top at the hotel when we left it there by accident.

Awesome Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Elizabeth D

Our experience with Maui Wedding Cakes was fantastic! This was a destination event, and so much of our correspondence was done via e-mail. Cheryl was professional and always quick to respond to my e-mails. We needed a big cake to serve 85 guests, and we wanted something unique and different! Not a fan of frosting, we decided on a cake that had no fondant and minimal frosting. This sounds interesting but it turned out absolutely beautiful and most importantly moist and delicious! We choose a lilikoi flavor that was perfect and not too tart or sweet! I am extremely happy with Maui Wedding Cakes =)

Delicious!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 April N

They made my wedding cake for my 7/7/12 reception & it was fantastic. Moist cake & light buttercream frosting. We chose one layer with fresh strawberries/custard/white angel food cake & one layer with banana cream/dark chocolate cake. MWC's was very easy to communicate with & came through big time!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Monique C

They provided exactly what I asked for and matched it to a picture I sent them to a T! Very nice to work with.

perfectly perfect

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Nina P

I am so blessed that I found these ladies! Prompt, proffesional, very kind and so easy to work with. Most importantly my cake was exactly like the picture, it was truly beautiful. I didn't expect much for the flavor since wedding cakes never seem to be too tasty, but it was delicious! It was the creamiest buttercream frosting smoothed to look like fondant and the cake was moist and flavorful. I loved loved my cake, thanks ladies!

TO Maui Wedding Cakes