Unique, local, affordable

Maura Rose Events is a full service event and floral design company based in Philadelphia. Our focus is to give you a unique experience far from what you would expect at your local florist. We are budget friendly! If you are looking for something 267-515-8484.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

2424 E York St , Philadelphia, PA (267) 515-8484

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Maura was wonderful throughout our entire wedding process. She completely understand my vision and executed it perfectly without flaw. She was professional throughout the entire process. I changed my ceremony design and bouquets a month out from the wedding and she worked with... Read More me to make sure everything was perfect and what I wanted. It down-poured on our wedding day, but Maura was great was discussing our Plan B the week of and everything was perfect. Maura also was very reasonably priced. I had originally met with numerous florists who were asking for 3-4x her price for fewer flowers. I highly recommend floral services to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Alicia L

You can feel 100% confident in using Maura for your next event. I used Maura & team for my wedding and they were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Very talented, professional, responsive and accommodating. I have never seen more beautiful flowers in my life, and I... Read More wish they could last forever. I couldn't stop staring at them on my wedding day and the days following. I sent the team some initial ideas of what I liked and they executed those ideas flawlessly! I was even able to come in for a "trial" where they showed me some samples of my wedding day flowers at no additional cost. Pricing was very reasonable and they worked with my low-average budget, and I felt as though I got way more than what I paid for. All of my guests were so impressed and they could not say enough about how gorgeous the flowers were. They were also very willing to accommodate my changes and tweaks to quantity and needs along the way. Use Maura Rose events without hesitation, you will not be dissapointed!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 M B

Absolutely amazing!!!! Maura did the flowers for my wedding in October and they were more beautiful than I could have imagined. From the very beginning Maura made the planning process so easy for us and her services are so affordable. I gave her my budget when we first started... Read More and she was able to give me everything I wanted and more. She has amazing ideas and is so nice and easy to talk to. She made our fall themed flowers gorgeous and we received tons of compliments. I would absolutely recommend Maura Rose Events for anyone looking for an easy planning process that results in gorgeous flowers!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jillian D

Maura provided the flowers for our wedding on 10/28 and she did a stellar job! Her team provided the flowers, birch chuppah, garland for the aisles, LED candles for the tables/centerpieces, and various other decor. We wanted to do a true fall pallet in both colors and textures... Read More - we didn't have a "color scheme" so we were really open to her ideas and she killed it! We couldn't have been happier with the final product. We made some last minute adjustments to the aisless decor for the ceremony and she could not have been nicer about the change or more flexible. The centerpieces and bridesmaid bouquets stayed vibrant for many days after the wedding, which proved just how fresh everything was. I have my bridal bouquet hanging in my living room - I couldn't bare to throw it away so I dried it out and will cherish it always. WE LOVE YOU, MAURA! :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Meg C

Maura was a delight to work with! She is such a creative person and really helped us select arrangements that worked perfectly for our June wedding. She was so accommodating and our flowers were amazing! We received so many compliments on them. Everything looked beautiful and... Read More perfect for our wedding day. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Colleen R

Maura did our wedding at Pearl S. Buck this past June, and I highly recommend her! After initially speaking with her on the phone for a consultation she had so many great suggestions and ideas that we decided to go with her and I'm so glad we did. She completely understood the... Read More look I was going for and the final result exceeded my expectations. From my bouquet, to the hand tied garland and centerpieces (and also the arrangement on the card table was gorgeous) it was perfect! Maura was also so easy to work with and laid back, so we didn't have to worry at all- all within our budget. We're so glad we went with Maura Rose!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Ashley F

I could not have been any more thrilled with the way my flowers and decor turned out on my wedding day! Maura took my vision and truly brought it to life! I was very nervous planning from out of town with the way things could go and not being able to meet in person until after I... Read More had already put down the deposit. During the planning, Maura was super thorough and made suggestions when I may not have been sure of something. When I arrived to the venue, I was almost brought to tears with my bouquet as well as my bridesmaid's bouquets. They were EXACTLY what I wanted. I felt this way about EVERYTHING, from the card table, to ceremony decor, and of course the centerpieces! Best of all, the price was reasonable and I feel like I got so much more than expected!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Evin C

Maura was a joy to work with! She is very easy going, creative, and efficient. She never pressured us into anything we weren't comfortable with and she worked within our budget to create a look for our wedding that we were more than pleased with. We got married in the dead of... Read More winter and she offered MANY flower ideas. She listened to our vision and also offered her own professional advice on what worked at our venue space - a true collaboration! We loved working with Maura and we highly recommend using her company.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 marianne s

I had a very specific vision for my wedding flowers and decor, but had a hard time narrowing down the details to Maura. Not only was she able to capture exactly what I wanted, but she made it even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Everything was absolutely perfect.... Read More Seeing my center pieces and bouquets made me feel like I was living a fairytale. Besides the creativity and thoughtfulness she puts into the details, she is extremely professional, friendly and will come through on last minute ideas if youre in a pinch. She is absolutely brilliant.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

Perfect outcome. Clear communication and an easy transaction. She was flexible, extremely knowledgeable, had helpful suggestions, and generally easy to talk to and exchange ideas with. I felt like I was in good hands and everything turned out beautifully. She strives to use... Read More mostly local resources, has reasonable prices, and gives you her personal attention. She had everything ready at the venue and answered my questions pre-ceremony. I got a TON of compliments from my guests. The bouquet photos from my wedding were some of my favorites.

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Maureen M

Choosing Maura Rose Events was the easiest decision I made throughout the wedding planning process. After our first meeting, I had no doubt that Maura and her team would do an amazing job. And they did just that. Maura took all of our thoughts and choices of flowers - and... Read More made it more beautiful than I could imagine. Maura was very up front about cost as we went along - and there were never any concerns there. I loved the creativity Maura and her team put into the day - from the flower boxes, to give a more rustic feel, to the hops they added to my husbands boutonniere (which he loved, since he brews his own beer). These small touches made all the difference throughout the day! I would (and have already) recommend Maura Rose Events!

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Becca C

Maura actually ended up being our event planner after another competitor would not answer my contacts after she already received our deposit. So I went on a search for a photo booth even after hours my first phone call was answered immediately! She always responded within a few... Read More hours. Her prices were remarkable I got a five hour photo booth that her assistant worked for our big day! We even got her event planner services & the photo booth for less than what I would have payed for a traditional event planner! She even helped us prior to our big day setting up timelines and accommodating everything we needed.

Woodlands Wedding

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Stephanie W

I hired Maura Rose for the florals at my wedding on 7/25/15. Maura paid close attention to the aesthetic I was going for. Her work was whimsical and organic in feeling, which is exactly what I wanted. She stayed accessible throughout the process and we met several times to... Read More discuss the plan. Maura's knowledge of varieties of flowers is impressive, she really knows her "field"! Thank you so much Maura! :)

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Ashley T

We cannot say enough great things about Maura Rose Events! Maura was incredibly professional and creative and worked with us to achieve exactly what we wanted while staying within our budget. She was very responsive and added a personal touch that is so often lacking with larger... Read More wedding vendors. She was also very patient. We changed our ideas a few times and we never felt like we were being rushed to make a final decision. We give Maura two huge thumbs up and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome florist!!!

Maura is a life-saver!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015

Maura was outstanding....after 2 florists had previously pulled out from doing my event I contacted her with only 2 months to go. She was accommodating and flexible. Whenever I would email her I received a quick response. Maura worked with my budget and was able to fulfill my... Read More vision for my flowers and beyond while other said "its not possible" - Maura was a true life saver! On top of it all, our flowers last for a long time...many guest went home with flowers and raved about how long they lasted in their home.

Stress free wedding? Call Maura!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015

Working with Maura was AMAZING. I gave her a few of my ideas, and she really went above and beyond to make it 1000 times better than I ever even imagined! AND the price was very reasonable. Everyone at the wedding could not stop talking about the flowers, decor and design that... Read More Maura created. Oh and my bouquet was GORGEOUS. You can really trust Maura's taste to make your wedding perfect. I highly recommend her for any bride out there that wants a stress free beautiful wedding:)

Maura Rose Events

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Mallory G

Words cannot express how beautiful the flowers were that Maura Rose Events created! Not only was Maura amazing to work with, but her professionalism and responsiveness is outstanding! Our wedding was at the Renault Winery, so we were looking for a florist who could work with our... Read More budget and who could capture our vision of a rustic winery feel. Maura and her team were able to not only understand our vision for flowers, but also take it to the next level! From the beautiful centerpieces with real grapes, the amazing bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, etc. everything was truly magnificent! Planning a wedding is very stressful and time consuming, so I was very thankful that Maura and her team were able to work within our budget and felt confident to work with a very hands off bride. We only had to meet with Maura once, and she was able to fulfill all of our wishes and more! She truly has a talent for understanding exactly what you are looking for! Maura and her team also created the centerpieces for our rehearsal dinner, and they were breathtaking! Again, words cannot express how truly amazing Maura and her team are! If you are looking for someone who is a joy to work with, flexible, budget friendly, and who will bring tears to your eyes on your wedding day, work Maura Rose Events!! You will not be disappointed!!! Thank you so much Maura!!

Maura was fantastic- great service and VALUE!

Reviewed on 1/10/2015 Elizabeth W

Maura was super to work with! The flowers and arrangements looked beautiful and didn't break the bank. Her set up person even helped us make 2 last minute boutonnieres b/c I forgot to order them for the dads. He was awesome! I received quotes from other top end florists for... Read More twice what I paid Maura. Don't waste your money! Maura gave us the same quality and service for half the price.

Exactly what I wanted!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015

Maura Rose provided beautiful flowers for my full bridal party including custom flower wants for the littlest kids - they loved them!!! She met with my fiance and me and provided example pictures as part of the proposal. The flowers were exactly what I was hoping for -... Read More absolutely gorgeous!! She delivered them day of right on time. She also hosted the photobooth which was a favorite of my guests. Overall, I loved working with Maura and would definitely reach out to her for future events and recommend her services!!

Great to Work With!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015

We found Maura on Craigslist after searching for florists in the area. Some florists didn't even want to talk to me about design and concept until I had my bridesmaid's dresses. When I found Maura, I was first impressed at how personable she was. She was easy to talk to and... Read More immediately understood my vision. We met on several occasions, and each time she was prepared to answer any questions or concerns I had. She is very enthusiastic and professional. I have already recommended her services, and almost wish I could get married again so that I could work with her again. Her prices are budget friendly, and the end result of my flowers were breathtaking. The bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces were exactly what I wanted, and as one other bride stated, the flowers lasted a long time. Our guests took the centerpieces home and they lasted for weeks. If you choose Maura and her team, you will not be disappointed.

Made our Wedding Day

Reviewed on 1/08/2015

We made the best choice for our wedding day by using Maura Rose Events for our flowers. Maura clearly understood our ideas and vision for the day - walking into our venue and seeing her great work match the idea we had in our head was perfect. She was incredibly responsive... Read More throughout the months leading up to our wedding, very helpful with additional ideas and last minute add ons. Her pricing was incredible for the value she provides. Maura also went the extra mile and took care of some additional set up of items we created that our venue could not do. I couldn't recommend Maura enough for any event you may have. She was amazing to work with, our guests loved her arrangements, and she exceeded all of our needs for our big day.

Five stars for Maura!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015

You will be especially pleased with Maura! Because of the other positive reviews I read about her, I hired her without meeting her. It was a total leap of faith! Everything she did was simply beautiful. As Mother of The Groom, I hired Maura to do our Rehearsal Dinner flowers... Read More which matched perfectly in the restaurant. But the most important item she did for us was a Chuppah that Maura constructed and perfected designed with the most was perfect flowers that was erected within a Church. Again, even though we did not personally get to meet, I felt totally comfortable every time we spoke - I never doubted once that she would do an outstanding job!

Simply the best...

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Bridget P

I simply cannot recommend anyone else besides Maura Rose Events to take care of your wedding or special event floral decor! I was engaged in April and married in August the same year, and Maura took all of my stress away when it came to floral design. My fiance and I walked into... Read More her office with a blurry vision of what we wanted that day, and left with a crystal clear image of what Maura would do for us on our special day. When we stated our color scheme, she presented us with a website with flowers listed by color as well as books on different types of flowers. Since we were not the experts, we left most of the decisions up to her, as she has such a unique gift for designing intricate arrangements. On our wedding day, we were not disappointed! Maura created my bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, special person corsages, Blessed Mother bouquet, altar pieces, reception center pieces, throwaway bouquet, the list goes on! I was so impressed with her professionalism...when you meet with Maura, you can see how passionate she is and how she is more than willing to go above and beyond to meet your needs. Maura's work is extraordinary...I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for stunning floral design at an affordable cost!

Great to work with, Great design, Great value!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Steven S

Maura and her team are the best! In looking at A LOT of floral and event companies - the cost and rigidity they offer did not fit our vision or budget. Looking for ways to be different and unique, she worked with us to develop, tweak and pull off a perfect concept that worked... Read More for us and our venue. We are very pleased with our experience and the pictures prove how every detail we stressed over came together! Both myself, and my now husband are very detail oriented people - so we invested a great deal of ideas and emotion into our wedding decor (nothing can be more challenging than a gay wedding!) and with patience and confidence - Maura and her team truly delivered! Do not question this decision - no matter the scale or budget of your event - Maura will work to make it everything you could hope for. The team is young and current - she has great taste and an eye for style that comes at a great value!!! Take advantage of this growing company... you and your guests will be blown away!

LOVED EVERYTHING!!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015

I found Maura Rose Events on Craigslist after already working with a florist that was not being responsive. I am a very low key bride but had a venue that required that the florist carry insurance or I could not use them. Two months before the wedding, I still did not have... Read More confirmation from my first florist that they could show proof of their insurance so I reached out to Maura Rose. I immediately liked how responsive she was and how professional. She sent me a spreadsheet with questions for me to complete prior to our meeting. I did bring some samples of what I was looking for but she also brought some suggestions. I felt that she really "got me" and I loved all of her suggestions for the wedding. Before leaving, my mother and I told her that we would discuss everything and let her know if we decided to use her but before we could even leave, my mom went back and told her that we loved her and would love to use her. The flowers for my wedding were beyond my expectations. I got ready at my parents and told Maura that she could take all the flowers to the venue but she insisted on bringing just my bouquet to my parent's house so we could take all the standard pictures....the flowers and my shoes, the rings and my flowers, etc. I almost cried when I saw my bouquet. It was just more than even I had pictured in my head. And the flowers for the ceremony and the reception were phenomenal but still well with in the budget that I provided to her. I had picked some very simple but romantic centerpieces and Maura kicked them up a notch while still keeping to my theme and my overall feel for the evening. I was more than satisfied and am still receiving compliments on the flowers when I show my pictures!

Maura Rose

After over a decade working in the floral design and events industry, I started this company with the idea to provide not only any amazing designs, but a unique client experience. Come on down to our studio located right in Fishtown, we'll have a glass of wine, take flowers and make your ideas start coming to life!