Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

South Florida (754) 581-2624

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Laura B

Jonathan and Julie are incredible!! We had a huge wedding and they were able to capture the essence of the entire day. My husband, family and myself could not be happier with the pictures and working with them is so wonderful- they are so easy going, relaxed and confident. I... Read More would recommend them to anyone for any event!!

My Dream Photographer Come True

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 christina v

Our experience having Jonathan as our wedding photographer was absolutely amazing! We had the privilege of having Jonathan photograph our couples shower, rehearsal party, wedding and our wedding brunch. His photographs from each of these events are simply stunning. He has an... Read More artistic style which translates into brilliant photographs. I always knew that when it came time for my wedding, I would not want the "standard" wedding photos. Jonathan's keen eye for capturing so many candid moments was perfect. We are so grateful for his hard work, creativity and professionalism. Everytime we look at our photos, we are reminded of Jonathan's talent and thankful we had him to provide us with these lasting memories.

LOVE our pictures!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Ali L

Working with Jonathan and Julie was an exceptional experience. We fell in love with his style after seeing our engagement pictures taken on Ft. Lauderdale Beach! Jonathan met and exceeded our expections with our wedding photos! He and Julie were there for it all, captured... Read More every moment and were always, smiling, calm and collected. They captured the special moments of our wedding which we will cherish! Jonathan's style is artistic yet structured enough to capture all important moments. We can't figure out how we are going to choose photos for our album because we love so many of them! I would highly recommend Jonathan to any bride!

Great for Photojournalism

Reviewed on 5/13/2011 Kim L

Jonathan and Julie are wonderful - their work can be found on their blog at www.jonathanmavila.net

CREATIVE ARTISTIC &PROFESSIONAL

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 Kimberly H

We were so fortunate to have Jonathan at our wedding! Our pictures turned out phenomenal. There isn't a thing I would have changed. As we look at our pictures now we feel like we are reliving our wedding!!! There isn't a moment in our day that was left out, he captured... Read More EVERYTHING!! The final product was beautiful!! He was very professional, courteous, and creative. These pictures are not just the normal posed boring wedding pictures. Each individual picture is it's own piece of artwork. We highly recommend this very talented photographer to everyone!

I would do it all over again

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 Christina V

I am so honored to have had Jonathan shoot both our engagment session and our wedding. He is very professional, very down to earth, and has great pictures. We were nervous at the engagment session about not looking like we were acting for the camera and we are both so shy that... Read More I was concerned about looking silly in pictures. Jonathan had us just be ourselves. His quiet personality calmed our nerves and we got beautiful pictures without being outside of our comfort zone. On our wedding day, Jonathan and his team were a dream to work with. Photography was one vendor I was not stressed out about. He was on time and prepared and got every shot without being intrusive in our day. His pictures are beautiful because they capture the emotion of those at your wedding. I can't explain how his pictures speak the story of your day. Also, Jonathan has your pictures ready FAST so you aren't sitting around waiting to see them for months. I can't wait for the rest of our lives to begin so that Jonathan can continue capturing the special moments in our lives.