Welcome to Max Bridal NY

We are a full service bridal boutique with designer bridal gowns that are for the sophisticated and elegant modern bride. We carry Allure Bridal, Stella York, Justin Alexander, Enzoani, and more. We offer dresses for the entire BP. Appointments preferred.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

162 Jericho Tpke, Mineola, NY (516) 747-1888

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Rashiek S

I had such a great experience at Max Bridal. From the first day I went to find a dress, everyone in the store was pleasant. Amanda helped me that day and was truly the sweetest girl ever!! When I found my dress we all celebrated and took an official " I found my dress" pic. I... Read More thought that was cute! My dress arrived exactly when they said it would and I didn't have to do much altering because the size they recommended fit me perfectly! Just needed to add a bustle and a little hemming. The seamstress was also very nice and complimented me every time I tried on my dress, which of course I didn't mine! :) I highly recommend Max Bridal to any bride to be. They are all very professional and kind. No hidden fees as well. They were up front about every thing. Thank you again to the Max Bridal team!! -Rashiek Smart, Kings Park

2017-09-29T14:14:54 Response from the vendor

Rashiek, thank you so much!! I had so much fun working with you brom beginning to end & I'm glad to hear you had a great experience too. The dress you chose is absolutely perfect for you!! I can't wait to see pictures of you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Rani F

What a great experience. Every bride should go to Max Bridal! It is such a personal experience with 1 on 1 interaction. Celia was absolutely amazing and went in a complete opposite direction of dresses I had previously tried on at other stores. After a few dresses, I found my... Read More dress. I am so grateful to Celia for helping me find my perfect wedding dress and I cannot wait to wear it! Thank you again so much!

2015-11-21T11:54:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I had so much fun working with you! You are going to be a gorgeous bride and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future. You make my job easy!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Lauren M

I had my perfect say yes to the dress moment at Max Bridal. The dress selection at Max is just beautiful. They only take one appointment at a time so you are the only one trying on dresses. Seon was my bridal consultant. She was so patient and supportive. You can tell she truly... Read More loves what she does. Seon pulled dresses that fit everything I described, and she knew exactly what would look perfect on me. It was a great experience. I am so happy that I got my dress from Max Bridal.

2018-02-10T12:32:09 Response from the vendor

Hi Lauren, You and your family were wonderful to work with and I'm glad we tried on the last dress which you fell in love with. It was a fun appointment for me as well and happy to hear you had a great experience with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Jessica N

Amazing experience at Max Bridal!! I went into my appointment discouraged and stressed after two unsuccessful appointments. But the moment I walked into Max Bridal and started browsing through the beauuuuutifil gowns, I just knew I was going to find my dress here. And I did!! My... Read More consultant, Alene, was GREAT! Funny, personable, patient, honest, and such a good time! She made my family at ease and I can’t tell you how important that is. This place is a hidden gem, I highly recommend it. Their appointment bookings are straightforward and done through their website. I absolutely can’t wait for my dress to come in!!

2018-01-11T13:48:03 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure to help you find your dream dress and envision what the final product will look like. Your family members were great and an important part of the appointment. I cant wait to see the dress come in. You will look spectacular... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Alexandra L

A+- Wonderful experience. Finding my dress was simple. They asked me what I wanted and I tried on around 5-7 of those and 2 on the outside of my comfort zone which was awesome to experience. I was in love with my dress and didn't want to take it off. My seamstress was a doll. My... Read More veil did fall a little funny all day which was quite irritating, but hopefully that won't affect my photos too much.

2018-01-10T14:01:47 Response from the vendor

Hi Alexandra, we are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us from beginning to end. We always like to put our brides in something out of their comfort zone to get that "what if?" feeling out of their head! Congratulations and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Taylor A

Max Bridal was my first and last bridal shopping experience! The Max Bridal staff was so sweet from booking my appointment, to finding my dream dress. The shop is small, but there are a ton of options and you get your own corner of the store to try on. My consultant Amanda was... Read More so sweet, attentive, and knowledgeable. She made sure to ask what style I was looking for, allowed my family to choose a dress or two for me to try, and was able to find the perfect dress for me within my budget. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone!

2018-01-12T10:03:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review, Taylor! I had such a wonderful time working with you & your family & I'm so happy that we were able to find your dream dress! I'm excited to see you in your actual dress when it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Justine D

I was referred to Max Bridal by a friend and I could not have been happier! Chelsea was accommodating, personable and honest! She helped me find my perfect wedding dress! I am so happy I bought my dress through Max Bridal!

2017-12-06T12:33:14 Response from the vendor

Hi Justine! Thank you so much for coming to Max Bridal! You were such a happy bride and so easy to work with! You knew just what you wanted and I'm so glad we made that happen for you! You're going to be a beautiful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Maria S

Chelsea is the best! Within 10 minutes of me coming in she helped me find my dress and was very honest with me in how I looked in everything I tried on. After going to 5 other bridal salons and not finding something I loved, I was relieved walking out of Max Bridal with a dress!... Read More Thanks for the amazing experience :)

2017-12-05T15:15:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Maria! It was an enjoyable experience helping you find your beautiful wedding dress! I am so glad that you came to Max Bridal and that I was able to find a dress for you so quickly! I'm looking forward to seeing you again... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Samantha H

Max Bridal was great. I was not a bride who had any idea what she wanted for her dress. They were super helpful and stored the dress for me until I picked it up after alterations. I highly recommend them.

2018-01-10T14:03:12 Response from the vendor

Hi Samantha, thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review for us! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Max Bridal. Please send us pictures of your special day! Congratulations again!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 A B

I was so excited to go to Max Bridal based off the great reviews I read online. However, I was really disappointed in my experience. I felt like the consultant didn't want to be there that day...she didn't ask much about my wedding plans and didn't try to get to know me. I went... Read More in with a pretty open mind so asking lots of questions and getting to know me and my personality is something I would have expected. My mom was also very upset that the consultant continually ignored her every time she picked out a dress for me to try on. For something that was supposed to be fun and exciting it ended up being the exact opposite for me.

2018-01-10T14:15:05 Response from the vendor

We are truly sorry to hear about your experience at Max Bridal. Our main goal is to make our brides and their guest(s) feel comfortable and we apologize that our consultant did not make you and your mother feel that way. We strive to have... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Michelle N

I can't say enough great things about max bridal. Chelsea was awesome. She pulled a dress based on the style I was telling her I liked which actually wound up being the dress I purchased. They really listen to what your likes and dislikes are. Both times I went in to try on... Read More dresses I was the only one in there. It's super intimate and I felt so comfortable not having to try on dresses with a ton of other people there. I highly recommend max bridal and Chelsea!

2017-11-14T16:11:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Michelle! I had so much fun with you while helping you find your dress. I'm glad that you felt comfortable with me and the rest of Max Bridal! I'm looking forward to seeing you again when your dress comes in! XO... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Maria M

MAX BRIDAL IS AMAZING ! They were my first and last stop wedding dress shopping. I was looking for a certain designer and had numerous pictures and designs picked out but still wasn't quite sure. Celia helped me the day of my first appointment, she was outstanding. Celia was... Read More patient and took her time, was not pushy at all. Celia helped me to find my perfect dress and I cannot thank her enough ! Along with the entire staff at Max Bridal thank you for making me feel so beautiful and following the timeline has promised !

2017-12-09T14:37:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Maria for your kind words! It was such a pleasure meeting and working with you. Your wedding gown choice could not have been better! Have a happy New Year! See you at alterations ;-)

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jessica S

I knew as soon as I walked in to Max Bridal I was going to find my dress. I was right lol. I love the setting it was intimate they book I believe 2 brides at the same time but you are not in each others way. Chelsea helped me pick the perfect dress for my wedding day she asked... Read More me what I was looking for so she started picking dresses out and once I tried my dress on I knew it was the ONE! After a couple of days I received a thank you card from Chelsea I loved that detail it was great they really care about their brides experience.

2017-11-07T14:43:46 Response from the vendor

Jessica, I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us! You and your family were such a good time!!! I'm looking forward to see you again when the dress comes in. Until then, have an amazing holiday season! XO Chelsea

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Lauren R

Max Bridal is a hidden gem! The shop is small so the attention and service is very personal. I worked with Amy and she was a wonderful consultant. Seamstress is old-school and does beautiful work - she reworked the top of my dress so it fit me perfectly. Really just an... Read More outstanding experience overall - thank you!

2017-11-07T14:45:24 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us! Congratulations and please send us pictures of you in your stunning gown!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kaitlin N

I knew when I made my appointment with Max bridal that I was going to find my dress! I heard nothing but amazing things about Max bridal and I was so glad I went. Chelsea was awesome. She was so welcoming to my family and myself. The dress I picked, she actually went and pulled... Read More from the rack based on my style. She also explained the process so well too. Overall it was a perfect experience, one that every bride should experience.

2017-10-31T14:15:50 Response from the vendor

Kaitlin, it was a pleasure helping you find your dress! It was so much fun and I am so happy for you! I am looking forward to seeing you again when your dress comes in. Have a great holiday season! XO Chelsea

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Suse M

I had originally gone to max Bridal back in May and didn’t say yes. All the dresses are beautiful , but I could be set on only one. Today, I took my parents with me and fell in looovveeee with a Essence of Australia gown! Celia was my consultant , and she was so incredible . She... Read More made me feel absolutely comfortable and beautiful! I am so happy I said Yes and had Celia as the consultant! I would 1000% recommend her if you plan on going to Max Bridal!

2017-12-09T14:23:44 Response from the vendor

Suse! It was such a pleasure meeting you and your family! You made the appointment easy and look AMAZING in your beautiful gown. Thank you for choosing Max Bridal and including us in your special day! See you at alterations ;-)

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lynn M

The Best! This was the 3rd bridal salon I visited and by far the best. The customer service, attention to detail and overall atmosphere was phenomenal. Aileen was beyond accommodating and never made me feel pressured or rushed like other salons have. I would recommend this salon... Read More to anyone. Thanks again ladies!!

2017-09-24T11:25:26 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure, You and your family were fantastic. I am glad you found your dream dress. Can't wait to see your dress when it comes in.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Stephanie W

Excellent customer service! My dress was perfect and very affordable. I already recommended this to a friend who made an appointment. Mine is still being altered! Seamstress is lovely too! Thank you!

2017-09-24T11:18:39 Response from the vendor

Stephanie, Thank you for your kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you. I can not wait to see the finished product. Your wedding is just a couple of weeks away and you are going to look stunning!!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Jackie S

Words can't describe how happy I am to have found Max Bridal. This was my second shop trying on gowns and the moment I walked in I couldn't wait to start trying everything on. The shop looks and feels like a small boutique store but they have a very large selection of gowns... Read More from multiple designers and at affordable prices. My mom and sister accompanied me and we were the only ones in the store that day which was perfect. The service at Max Bridal, specifically regarding my consultant Chelsea, was absolutely amazing. Chelsea was the sweetest and her fun/ easy -going personality kept me calm the entire time. She really listened to what I was looking for and offered her expertise on what looked best. I am very indecisive in everything I do and after trying on a few different styles Chelsea helped me find the perfect dress that i am so beyond excited to wear. I didn't officially say yes the first visit because I wanted to be absolutely 100% sure about the purchase. She was so patient and encouraged me to think about it and make an appointment to come back. When I came back and put on that same dress again I instantly knew that it was the one. Thanks to Chelsea and Max Bridal I said YES to a gorgeous dress that I feel beautiful in and never dreamed I would find. I had the best experience here and would recommend this store to every bride looking for a beautiful dress with exceptional service. I can't wait to see my dress again!!

2017-09-12T13:29:38 Response from the vendor

Jackie, this review totally made my day! It was so great to have you come in again and have you purchase your beautiful wedding dress with us! I am just as excited as you for your dress to come in and see you in it!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Melissa B

I had a great experience at Max Bridal. I specifically selected them because they carried Stella York however I ended up with a beautiful Allure Couture gown. Chelsea was my consultant and she was so helpful and patient. I am so glad I chose Max Bridal I now have the most... Read More amazing gown for my most amazing day!

2017-09-03T14:07:39 Response from the vendor

Melissa, I still can't get over how our appointment turned around! Although coming in with a certain style, you were so open minded and walked out with something COMPLETELY different than you originally thought you were going to wear. It's appointments like that that make... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Haillie S

I said YES TO THE DRESS on 7/15/17 and it was the best experience ever!! Chelsea could not have been nicer! She was super helpful and catered to all of my needs. She listened to my concerns and gave the truthful criticism I needed. My party and I felt like we were her only... Read More priority. In the end she helped me pick an AMAZING dress and I cannot wait to have it on my big day!! <3 <3 <3

2017-09-03T14:12:13 Response from the vendor

Haillie, you and your family were so great. Once we found your dress, everyone's reactions were amazing, even your little brother's! I'm looking forward to seeing you again and putting the dress on you! Hope you're enjoying your summer! XO Chelsea

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Nicole

I do not even know where to begin with all of the wonderful things I want to say about my experience at Max Bridal tonight. This was the third stop in my search for a dress and to say that I was starting to feel defeated is an understatement... that is until I found this bridal... Read More salon. My consultant Celia was so incredibly kind and knowledgeable and made me feel completely at ease. She asked all the right questions and truly listened when I explained what I was looking for. All of the other ladies there were also so kind and helpful, making this experience more than I could have ever hoped for. The salon itself is boutique style and rather small, but that doesn't mean they are lacking in beautiful dresses. It was the best selection I've seen yet and trust me, I went to two of those larger "high end" salons. Max Bridal was by far superior to both. Quality, not quantity. So, I absolutely said YES TO THE DRESS tonight and couldn't be happier!! Thank you everyone at Max Bridal, you guys are the best!!

2017-09-10T11:25:53 Response from the vendor

Nicole you are such a dear! You made it easy!!! Thank you so much for your kind words, the pleasure was all mine! Cannot wait to see you in alterations!!! Enjoy the ride it flies by! - Celia

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kathryn H

Great experience! Staff was very nice. I love that we had the place to ourselves. It was our first time dress shopping so I wasn't confident in what I wanted but Chelsea was so kind and patient with us.

2017-08-22T13:46:34 Response from the vendor

Hi Kathryn, it was great having you at Max Bridal! I'm happy to have helped you and would love to see you again to find the dress of your dreams! Thank you for your kind words! :) Chelsea

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Lindsay M

Even though I did not end up getting my dress from Max Bridal, I had to write a review, as my experience there was amazing. From the moment I walked in, Chelsea was attentive, funny and made me feel comfortable and at ease. She listened to what I wanted and gave me tons of great... Read More options. She didn't push me to try on dresses that were beyond my budget. It was by far the best experience I had trying on wedding dresses and I was upset I found my dress at another location as I would have loved to give this amazing store my business!

2017-08-22T13:48:05 Response from the vendor

Lindsay, it was so great to meet you and helping you here at Max Bridal. I had an amazing time getting to know you and hearing about your relationship and wedding plans. I wish you nothing but the best. Thank you for the review! xo... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jessica S

Best experience! Celia my consultant was fantastic! She listened to me and understood what I was looking for and pulled the best dresses! I immediately told my coworkers about the store and would recommend it to everyone. Everyone in the store was friendly and helpful.

2017-09-10T11:28:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica! It was such a pleasure meeting and working with you. Thanks for choosing Max Bridal, its an honor to be part of your special day! See you at alterations :-) Celia