Welcome to Max Bridal NY

We are a full service bridal boutique with designer bridal gowns that are for the sophisticated and elegant modern bride. We carry Allure Bridal, Stella York, Justin Alexander, Enzoani, and more. We offer dresses for the entire BP. Appointments preferred.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

162 Jericho Tpke, Mineola, NY (516) 747-1888

So glad I found this place!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Angela C

A friend referred me to Max Bridal for wedding dresses. It was the second place I went to and I am so glad I listened. Amy, my consultant, was amazing. I didn't know what I wanted yet in terms of style so I was glad that there was a wide range of selection. Amy let me pick... Read More out a variety of dresses while letting me know what she thought would best match my figure, venue, and personality. She was patient and I never felt pressured to buy, which I really appreciated. In the end I found my dress there and I LOVE it. Thank you to Max Bridal and to Amy for a fun and memorable experience. I can't wait to wear the dress!

2016-01-26T15:14:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! Our customers experience is of the utmost importance to us. We're so glad we were able to offer you a fun, comfortable, and inviting place to shop! It was our pleasure to assist you in finding your dream wedding gown!! All the best,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Rani F

What a great experience. Every bride should go to Max Bridal! It is such a personal experience with 1 on 1 interaction. Celia was absolutely amazing and went in a complete opposite direction of dresses I had previously tried on at other stores. After a few dresses, I found my... Read More dress. I am so grateful to Celia for helping me find my perfect wedding dress and I cannot wait to wear it! Thank you again so much!

2015-11-21T11:54:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I had so much fun working with you! You are going to be a gorgeous bride and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future. You make my job easy!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Nicole W

I had a good shopping experience but a poor tailoring experience. The staff was nice when I tried dresses on. When it came time to tailor my dress, it was extremely hard to make an appointment with the seamstress, as she only comes in on certain days. She complained about how... Read More big the dress I bought off the rack there was, even though I asked her when I bought it if it was too big and she said it was fine. She convinced me to do a two part bustle which bustles the bottom layer underneath and the lace top as a French bustle. She only sewers in a Tony thread for the top bustle and it broke 10 minutes into wearing it. The bridal attendant tried pinning it several times, but it wouldn't stay pinned. The lace ripped the last time they pinned it and I had to hold the top layer of my dress all night! I emailed Max Bridal to inform them of what happened, and they didn't even email me back to apologize.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Emily G

I had such a great experience at Max Bridal! Chelsea was so helpful and patient. She had a great eye and listened to what I wanted to find the perfect dress. The one on one experience at this shop makes all of the difference when shopping for a wedding dress - I really felt like... Read More they were they were putting all of their energy into helping me! And I said yes 🙂

2017-05-16T13:56:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Emily! You and your mom/future MIL were so sweet! It was such an enjoyable appointment and I'm so happy to have helped you find your dress. It looked stunning and I can't wait for it to come in! See you at alterations! xoxo

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Jamie M

My experience at Max Bridal was phenomenal for many reasons. This was not the first time I attempted to find my dress and I wasn't sure it would be my last. One thing I was positive of once I walked in the door was that I would have an experience better than any other I've had... Read More looking so far looking for the dress of my dreams. The atmosphere and customer service was more than I could have asked for compared to other places/people I've dealt with which was a relief from the start because the process itself is nerve-racking enough. I would never have found the most beautiful, perfect dress I've ever laid my eyes on without Celia. She was beyond amazing and she made the entire process fun. I laughed non-stop and couldn't have been more comfortable or have had a better experience and I am greatly appreciative of that. I would not have wanted to fall in love with the dress of my dreams anywhere else or with anyone else. She is the perfect bridal consultant. I am beyond happy and relieved and look forward to dealing with her and the rest of the amazing staff at Max Bridal through the the remainder of the process! :)

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Alyssa M

I'm never one to write reviews but thought I had to after my experience. This place is AMAZING! Every bride should come to Max Bridal. They have the most beautiful dresses! Celia is the sweetest most genuine woman in the world. I fell in love with the first dress she had me try... Read More on. I am so glad I bought my dress here and will be going back with my bridesmaids for their dresses!!

2017-05-10T15:34:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was so great meeting you and your beautiful family! Your choice could not have been better, you are going to be a stunning bride! Thank you for choosing Max Bridal! See you at alterations:-)

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Ingrid G

I said yes to the dress thanks to Max Bridal! It meets all expectations of what your wedding dress experience should be. The fact that is a small boutique gave me the personalized attention I have was looking for.

2017-05-10T16:22:21 Response from the vendor

Our customers experience is of the utmost importance to us. We're so glad we were able to offer you the attention and quality service you were looking for All the best, The Max Bridal Team

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Nakia H

I am so happy with all of my experiences with this shop! From saying yes to the dress to dress inspection, it has been a wonderful experience. looking forward to my alterations and the final product!

2017-05-10T16:48:53 Response from the vendor

The team here at Max Bridal strive to make your experience memorable. We are glad to add you to the list of our satisfied customers. We can't wait to see the final product!!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Angelina L

I cannot say enough great things about max bridal! I'm so happy I found this little gem! Chelsea was my bridal consultant and she is such a sweetheart. She listened to my every request and made me feel so comfortable. She let me look around the store and choose dresses I like..... Read More Chelsea made the whole experience easy peasy. I found my perfect dress, and even in my limited time frame they have ensured I will get my dress on time. A few days after picking a dress I received a handwritten note in the mail. It's the little touches that make the experience so much more special. Max bridal will address gives that to you. I highly recommend this store!

2017-04-20T13:49:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for this great review. On behalf of all of Max Bridal, I am so happy you enjoyed your experience with us! It was so great getting to know you and helping you find your dream dress! I'm looking forward to seeing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Kristina W

This place is the best!!! Thanks to Celia I found the wedding dress of my dreams! She is truly amazing and so sweet! I highly recommend Celia for anyone going there for bridal dresses. She will make your experience one to remember!!!

2017-04-12T17:13:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you K.W.! It was great meeting you and your mom. I loved our time together and I CANNOT wait to see you in your gorgeous gown! Have an awesome summer... see you at alterations! :-) Celia

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Alyssa H

I found Max Bridal through my wedding venue which took the stress of having to look for a reputable vendor right off my shoulders. I knew I didn't want to go to a huge bridal salon and be bombarded with a ton of dresses but I wanted a decent selection and Max Bridal was just... Read More that! I went in with an open mind and tried on a bunch of different styles with the help of my awesome consultant, Trinian. I would be in a dress saying what I liked and didn't like and she would some how slip away and come back with more dresses that were exactly what I was describing based off of my comments. After trying on about 8-10 dresses I had the bridal crying moment and found the one. I bought my dress in October '16 and it just came in in March '17 for my October '17 wedding. Can't wait for my fittings to begin but I am so sure that all will go well with the amazing team at Max Bridal! Definitely would recommend Max Bridal to any other brides looking for their dress!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Jenna W

I was very disappointed in Max Bridal. Prior to my appointment I went on their website, looked at all the designers they advertised as carrying and found a few styles I liked. I wrote them down and when I go to the salon for my appointment I find out that just because they put... Read More the designer's website on their website doesn't mean they carry all the styles. This in itself was a disappointment and then the woman who was "helping" me never did anything to help me feel better about the dresses I was trying on. She didn't say we could do this or change that or anything to make me want to get one of the dresses. She helped me get in and out of the dresses. I wanted guidance and she gave me none.

2017-03-23T11:08:31 Response from the vendor

Dear Jenna, we are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our service and appreciate your feedback. We apologize for the behavior of your consultant. We do strive to provide the best customer service and to help brides find their dream dress. We will... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Nichole M

I walked in for my first appointment and first time looking at wedding dresses and was greeted by Amanda. I went for the Stella York trunk show as that was the designer I had my heart set on. Amanda was so friendly and patient with me, my mom, and my matron of Honor. She then... Read More brought us to a private room in the back where there was a couch and some chairs that we were able to leave our stuff and look around comfortably. Amanda was beyond helpful as I picked out at least 10 dresses to try on (I was not even planning on trying on the amount I did!) My second dress in everyone knew it was "the one" she brought us out to the front of the store to show the dress in natural lightning. It gave us such a better idea of how the dress looked outside of the room. I ended up trying on all of the remaining dresses but at last, I tried THE dress on for the last time and said yes! :) she had me walk around to make sure I was comfortable and had me sit in the chairs to see how I felt sitting down in the wedding dresses. She made sure I was comfortable the whole time and was so friendly and accommodating. I love the 1 on 1 experience I had here and I would HIGHLY recommend Max Bridal and Amanda! The experience was amazing and she also matched a veil up to my dress ! Thank you Max Bridal and Amanda! We will be coming back for the bridesmaid dresses and I cannot wait for my dress to come in!

2017-03-22T11:20:44 Response from the vendor

Hi Nichole!! It was so nice meeting you all! I had such a great time working with you and I'm so glad we found your dream dress together!! Your gown is absolutely stunning - when I saw the look in your eyes once you had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Danielle M

After going to many salons, I am so glad I stumbled upon Max Bridal. The salon is perfect for a more personal expierence. I had the pleasure of working with Celia who was knowledgeable, fun and so sweet! It was the perfect place to find my dress!

2017-04-12T17:25:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review it is much appreciated! Thanks for choosing Max Bridal and allowing us to be part of your special day! You will be stunning in your beautiful wedding gown!!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 jocelyn l

This venue was beyond amazing! I went to other places and they were nothing compared to this! They make you feel like it's all about you and are very helpful finding dresses that you'll love. My dress is beyond gorgeous and extremely fair priced. Celia Camacho was my consultant... Read More and was amazing! Super sweet and very prompt when we arrived for our appointment. They have the stage for you to stand on which really shows the full dress and seating for everyone you bring with you. I had the best time!

2017-03-18T14:10:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kindness! I truly love my job and love working with such amazing brides at such a happy time in their lives. I am so happy you chose Max Bridal and the beautiful gown you did, you are going to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Alexandra V

This place is amazing! I had Sun as my bridal consultant and she was amazing so patient with me and she knew just what to look for once we tried on a few dresses. She got the feel of what I was looking for and what my style was. It's not a huge place but big enough so your not... Read More overwhelmed with hundreds of dresses so it worked for me. The selection they have is absolutely perfect all the dresses are beautiful I found my dress here and I am so in love with it and can't wait for it to come in and start the fitting process! I would absolutely recommend that any bride looking for a dress definitely comes to Max Bridal all the staff are so friendly they were complementing me the whole time I was there. I had a great experience there and am so excited that I found my dress for my special day here!

2017-02-15T11:37:25 Response from the vendor

Hi Alexandra, You are amazing! I am elated to read this review. It was a fun and relaxing appointment for me with your mother and sister there. Each time your mother came close to you with that loving look you glared right back at her... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Gina C

This is the first review I have ever written and made a point of doing so because of my incredible experience at Max Bridal. I was there yesterday after feeling kind of down as I was not impressed with the first store I went to. This was the second place I went dress shopping... Read More and words can't describe how amazing it was from the second I walked in until the time I left. The dresses are so breathtaking and one is more beautiful than the next. Celia was my bridal consultant and I could not have asked for anything more than she gave me. She made me feel so comfortable, knew exactly what I would look good in for my body type, and pulled a variety of dresses to try on one being more beautiful than the next. She got me into so many dresses within my hour and a half appointment and I never felt rushed. She actually had tears when I said yes to my dress. You can tell she just has a passion for making the bride feel so special and truly wants to find you the best dress possible within your budget. The dressing room/setup saves so much time as your not wasting any time walking in and out of fitting rooms to show your dress. This simple setup makes a big difference when your trying to make the most of your appointment time. My dress looks like it's worth about $3,000 more than it actually costs. It's amazing and I can't wait to see it at my first fitting! Thank you Celia and Max Bridal for making my experience so special 😊

2017-02-15T16:03:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a great review! I loved working with you and meeting your family, you were a great group! I agree your dress is amazing and you truly looked GORGEOUS in it. I am so glad you chose it and included Max Bridal... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Aury A

Love the staff that works at Max Bridal I'm a very complicated person when it comes to decisions but the patience that they had and the way they treated us the minute we walked in it was outstanding. #stilldecidingonadress

2017-02-14T11:02:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing us and for this awesome comment! so glad you felt welcomed and comfortable with us. cant wait to see you soon. Jocelyne

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Michelle B

This was the 3rd place I went to today, after a discouraging day (yes day, I'm not one of those 5 salons for the next 3 weekends kind of girl lol) search. I didn't think I'd find my dress in a cute little boutique but my sister found Max Bridal on The Knot, and after trying a... Read More few on, I found the ONE! I didn't cry, I just looked at myself in it and was like YUP, DONE. I did not want to take it off. My dress is a Jim Hjelm, really beautiful. Jocelyn helped me and she is the sweetest and just made me laugh the whole time. I also chose my veil and embellished belt at the same time. I highly recommend them, you'd be surprised what you find in little boutiques! Thank you Max Bridal!

2017-01-24T15:36:47 Response from the vendor

I have to start by saying that you looked stunning in that dress. From the moment you put it on i knew that was going to be your dress :) Your family was such a joy to have here. I'm glad you felt comfortable with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Rebecca G

This was the first place i went to look for a dress and it was the only place! Very intimate shop, with a lot to offer! Jocelyn was my bridal attendant she was so sweet and helpful and she was very patient with my family and i. I purchased my dress that day! I would recommend... Read More this bridal salon to everyone! Get your dress here!

2017-01-24T15:32:55 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy that you found your dream dress with us! You guys were a pleasure to have here. I enjoyed helping you and thank you for letting us be part of your special day.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Jillian M

Jocelyn was AMAZING. She's kind, patient, and actually listens to what you're looking for. She asks all the right questions to find your perfect dress. I went to about 4 different places and tried on many dresses, but Jocelyn was the only one who seemed to understand what I... Read More liked and didn't like. Also, it's one appointment at a time which is nice, you have the whole store to yourself.

2017-01-19T13:25:37 Response from the vendor

Aww thank you Jillian. You all were a pleasure to have here. I'm so happy you found your perfect dress. You looked stunning in it i had a feeling THAT ONE was going to be the ONE for you!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Katherine J

I am so glad I decided to take the long drive to this store (twice). I visited 2 other stores before but had not found a dress I loved yet(although 1 came really close). My first time coming in I arrived very late due to the snow but my consultant (Jocelyne) was very... Read More understanding and let me know that there was another appointment right after so my time could not be extended. I understood this and we picked out a few dresses for me to try on very quickly. She even took the dress right off the mannequin when she saw my mom and aunt point it out as soon as we walked into the store. The first appointment went by quick, and even though the second bride came in early, Jocelyne said she would stay with me until my time was up. She then suggested I come in again during a weekday when they are not so busy so I made my second appointment for later that week. My second appointment was great. I was there with my mom, aunt and cousin again and as soon as I walked in Jocelyne asked if I had the list of dresses she wrote down from the previous visit . She looked for the dresses and pulled out a few more that I wanted to try and helped me try them on. Jocelyne recommended me to sit down in the dresses (which no other consultant anywhere else I visited told me to do) which I'm glad she did because the dress size I measured in was very hard to sit down in, and she recommended ordering a size up if I chose that style so that it will be easier to alter for me to be able to sit. At the end I was torn between 2 dresses and was able to finally say yes to the dress, especially when Jocelyne pointed out that only one of the dresses had everything I wanted. Throughout the entire time Jocelyne, as well as the rest of the girls working there that day, were very helpful and friendly to me and my family. Also, even though it was my second visit, due to the snow shortening my first appointment , I was offered the 10% off you only get during the first visit. I will leave an updated review when I go back for my fitting and alterations once my dress is in later this year :)

2017-01-17T12:13:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Catherine!! It was a pleasure having you and your family here :). I knew that dress was going to be the ONE since the first time you tried it on. I'm glad your family felt comfortable with me and even though... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Mary G

So happy I went to this place for my dress! It was the last place I went to look and Seon helped find exactly what I was looking for. She was so helpful with trying everything on and very informative what to do when the dress comes in and alterations. So excited to go back... Read More and work with them to make sure the dress fits perfect, thank you again!

2016-12-28T17:37:02 Response from the vendor

I am so happy to read this review. Congrats on finding your dream wedding dress with us and I am just doing the job I love just to make our bride's shopping experience fun and easy. Thank you for taking your time and writing this... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Ericka T

UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE! I found Max Bridal Wednesday, and Sun got me an appointment for Saturday. Upon arrival, Celia picked out all the dresses in the style I wanted, and even ones I didn't just to get an idea of how they looked. She was so attentive and focused on the little... Read More details that I had overlooked for dresses. Her expertise and enthusiasm made the experience even more joyful! After a couple of hours, I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!!! First time I had ever tried on dresses, and Max Bridal was within budget and had EXACTLY what I wanted!!! Thank you Celia, you were amazing!

2017-02-01T16:47:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Erika! I thoroughly enjoyed our appointment and all the laughing we did that day! You looked stunning in your beautiful gown and I know you will be a gorgeous bride! Thank you so much for choosing Max Bridal, it is an honor to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Sasha F

I recently started my wedding dress journey and was unsure about how to choose which bridal salons to go to. I checked out some reviews on the knot and spoke to a few friends but still was not sure what makes one salon better than another. Max Bridal was the second salon that I... Read More went to and I was incredibly impressed with the entire experience. I thought that it would be better to go to salons that have a large inventory so that I could try on everything and know that if I liked something, it was definitely better than anything else (because I had seen everything). However, those places proved to be way too overwhelming. Max Bridal has just enough inventory to know you are making the right decision, but does not seem daunting. I just happened to be placed with Celia and I couldn't be happier. She took the time to listen to what I liked, but also was able to get a sense of my style after I tried on a few dresses and made some suggestions of her own. She literally made me feel like I was the only bride in the world and it is easy to see how much she genuinely loves what she does. I am an indecisive person, so despite falling in love with 2 dresses that day, I couldn't commit. After having a terrible experience at RK Bridal the next day, I couldn't wait to call Max Bridal back to make my next appointment with Celia. She knows exactly what she's talking about, she knows the store's inventory, and she's willing to put in the work to make sure that you love the dress that you're going to wear on your wedding day. I ordered my dress yesterday and I cannot wait for it to come in so I can go back and continue to work with Celia and the rest of the staff. I know that they will make sure that everything is perfect and the way that I envision it. Thank you to Celia and Max Bridal!

2016-12-07T15:29:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Yes I do love my job, but it's brides like you that make it great! Thank you for choosing Max Bridal! I am looking forward to seeing you during alterations and I KNOW your choice was perfection! You are going to... Read Less Read More