Welcome to Max Bridal NY

We are a full service bridal boutique with designer bridal gowns that are for the sophisticated and elegant modern bride. We carry Allure Bridal, Stella York, Justin Alexander, Enzoani, and more. We offer dresses for the entire BP. Appointments preferred.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

162 Jericho Tpke, Mineola, NY (516) 747-1888

So glad I found this place!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Angela C

A friend referred me to Max Bridal for wedding dresses. It was the second place I went to and I am so glad I listened. Amy, my consultant, was amazing. I didn't know what I wanted yet in terms of style so I was glad that there was a wide range of selection. Amy let me pick... Read More out a variety of dresses while letting me know what she thought would best match my figure, venue, and personality. She was patient and I never felt pressured to buy, which I really appreciated. In the end I found my dress there and I LOVE it. Thank you to Max Bridal and to Amy for a fun and memorable experience. I can't wait to wear the dress!

2016-01-26T15:14:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! Our customers experience is of the utmost importance to us. We're so glad we were able to offer you a fun, comfortable, and inviting place to shop! It was our pleasure to assist you in finding your dream wedding gown!! All the best,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Rani F

What a great experience. Every bride should go to Max Bridal! It is such a personal experience with 1 on 1 interaction. Celia was absolutely amazing and went in a complete opposite direction of dresses I had previously tried on at other stores. After a few dresses, I found my... Read More dress. I am so grateful to Celia for helping me find my perfect wedding dress and I cannot wait to wear it! Thank you again so much!

2015-11-21T11:54:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I had so much fun working with you! You are going to be a gorgeous bride and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future. You make my job easy!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 A B

I was so excited to go to Max Bridal based off the great reviews I read online. However, I was really disappointed in my experience. I felt like the consultant didn't want to be there that day...she didn't ask much about my wedding plans and didn't try to get to know me. I went... Read More in with a pretty open mind so asking lots of questions and getting to know me and my personality is something I would have expected. My mom was also very upset that the consultant continually ignored her every time she picked out a dress for me to try on. For something that was supposed to be fun and exciting it ended up being the exact opposite for me.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Michelle N

I can't say enough great things about max bridal. Chelsea was awesome. She pulled a dress based on the style I was telling her I liked which actually wound up being the dress I purchased. They really listen to what your likes and dislikes are. Both times I went in to try on... Read More dresses I was the only one in there. It's super intimate and I felt so comfortable not having to try on dresses with a ton of other people there. I highly recommend max bridal and Chelsea!

2017-11-14T16:11:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Michelle! I had so much fun with you while helping you find your dress. I'm glad that you felt comfortable with me and the rest of Max Bridal! I'm looking forward to seeing you again when your dress comes in! XO... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Maria M

MAX BRIDAL IS AMAZING ! They were my first and last stop wedding dress shopping. I was looking for a certain designer and had numerous pictures and designs picked out but still wasn't quite sure. Celia helped me the day of my first appointment, she was outstanding. Celia was... Read More patient and took her time, was not pushy at all. Celia helped me to find my perfect dress and I cannot thank her enough ! Along with the entire staff at Max Bridal thank you for making me feel so beautiful and following the timeline has promised !

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jessica S

I knew as soon as I walked in to Max Bridal I was going to find my dress. I was right lol. I love the setting it was intimate they book I believe 2 brides at the same time but you are not in each others way. Chelsea helped me pick the perfect dress for my wedding day she asked... Read More me what I was looking for so she started picking dresses out and once I tried my dress on I knew it was the ONE! After a couple of days I received a thank you card from Chelsea I loved that detail it was great they really care about their brides experience.

2017-11-07T14:43:46 Response from the vendor

Jessica, I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us! You and your family were such a good time!!! I'm looking forward to see you again when the dress comes in. Until then, have an amazing holiday season! XO Chelsea

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Lauren R

Max Bridal is a hidden gem! The shop is small so the attention and service is very personal. I worked with Amy and she was a wonderful consultant. Seamstress is old-school and does beautiful work - she reworked the top of my dress so it fit me perfectly. Really just an... Read More outstanding experience overall - thank you!

2017-11-07T14:45:24 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us! Congratulations and please send us pictures of you in your stunning gown!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kaitlin N

I knew when I made my appointment with Max bridal that I was going to find my dress! I heard nothing but amazing things about Max bridal and I was so glad I went. Chelsea was awesome. She was so welcoming to my family and myself. The dress I picked, she actually went and pulled... Read More from the rack based on my style. She also explained the process so well too. Overall it was a perfect experience, one that every bride should experience.

2017-10-31T14:15:50 Response from the vendor

Kaitlin, it was a pleasure helping you find your dress! It was so much fun and I am so happy for you! I am looking forward to seeing you again when your dress comes in. Have a great holiday season! XO Chelsea

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Rashiek S

I had such a great experience at Max Bridal. From the first day I went to find a dress, everyone in the store was pleasant. Amanda helped me that day and was truly the sweetest girl ever!! When I found my dress we all celebrated and took an official " I found my dress" pic. I... Read More thought that was cute! My dress arrived exactly when they said it would and I didn't have to do much altering because the size they recommended fit me perfectly! Just needed to add a bustle and a little hemming. The seamstress was also very nice and complimented me every time I tried on my dress, which of course I didn't mine! :) I highly recommend Max Bridal to any bride to be. They are all very professional and kind. No hidden fees as well. They were up front about every thing. Thank you again to the Max Bridal team!! -Rashiek Smart, Kings Park

2017-09-29T14:14:54 Response from the vendor

Rashiek, thank you so much!! I had so much fun working with you brom beginning to end & I'm glad to hear you had a great experience too. The dress you chose is absolutely perfect for you!! I can't wait to see pictures of you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Suse M

I had originally gone to max Bridal back in May and didn’t say yes. All the dresses are beautiful , but I could be set on only one. Today, I took my parents with me and fell in looovveeee with a Essence of Australia gown! Celia was my consultant , and she was so incredible . She... Read More made me feel absolutely comfortable and beautiful! I am so happy I said Yes and had Celia as the consultant! I would 1000% recommend her if you plan on going to Max Bridal!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lynn M

The Best! This was the 3rd bridal salon I visited and by far the best. The customer service, attention to detail and overall atmosphere was phenomenal. Aileen was beyond accommodating and never made me feel pressured or rushed like other salons have. I would recommend this salon... Read More to anyone. Thanks again ladies!!

2017-09-24T11:25:26 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure, You and your family were fantastic. I am glad you found your dream dress. Can't wait to see your dress when it comes in.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Stephanie W

Excellent customer service! My dress was perfect and very affordable. I already recommended this to a friend who made an appointment. Mine is still being altered! Seamstress is lovely too! Thank you!

2017-09-24T11:18:39 Response from the vendor

Stephanie, Thank you for your kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you. I can not wait to see the finished product. Your wedding is just a couple of weeks away and you are going to look stunning!!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Jackie S

Words can't describe how happy I am to have found Max Bridal. This was my second shop trying on gowns and the moment I walked in I couldn't wait to start trying everything on. The shop looks and feels like a small boutique store but they have a very large selection of gowns... Read More from multiple designers and at affordable prices. My mom and sister accompanied me and we were the only ones in the store that day which was perfect. The service at Max Bridal, specifically regarding my consultant Chelsea, was absolutely amazing. Chelsea was the sweetest and her fun/ easy -going personality kept me calm the entire time. She really listened to what I was looking for and offered her expertise on what looked best. I am very indecisive in everything I do and after trying on a few different styles Chelsea helped me find the perfect dress that i am so beyond excited to wear. I didn't officially say yes the first visit because I wanted to be absolutely 100% sure about the purchase. She was so patient and encouraged me to think about it and make an appointment to come back. When I came back and put on that same dress again I instantly knew that it was the one. Thanks to Chelsea and Max Bridal I said YES to a gorgeous dress that I feel beautiful in and never dreamed I would find. I had the best experience here and would recommend this store to every bride looking for a beautiful dress with exceptional service. I can't wait to see my dress again!!

2017-09-12T13:29:38 Response from the vendor

Jackie, this review totally made my day! It was so great to have you come in again and have you purchase your beautiful wedding dress with us! I am just as excited as you for your dress to come in and see you in it!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Melissa B

I had a great experience at Max Bridal. I specifically selected them because they carried Stella York however I ended up with a beautiful Allure Couture gown. Chelsea was my consultant and she was so helpful and patient. I am so glad I chose Max Bridal I now have the most... Read More amazing gown for my most amazing day!

2017-09-03T14:07:39 Response from the vendor

Melissa, I still can't get over how our appointment turned around! Although coming in with a certain style, you were so open minded and walked out with something COMPLETELY different than you originally thought you were going to wear. It's appointments like that that make... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Haillie S

I said YES TO THE DRESS on 7/15/17 and it was the best experience ever!! Chelsea could not have been nicer! She was super helpful and catered to all of my needs. She listened to my concerns and gave the truthful criticism I needed. My party and I felt like we were her only... Read More priority. In the end she helped me pick an AMAZING dress and I cannot wait to have it on my big day!! <3 <3 <3

2017-09-03T14:12:13 Response from the vendor

Haillie, you and your family were so great. Once we found your dress, everyone's reactions were amazing, even your little brother's! I'm looking forward to seeing you again and putting the dress on you! Hope you're enjoying your summer! XO Chelsea

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Nicole

I do not even know where to begin with all of the wonderful things I want to say about my experience at Max Bridal tonight. This was the third stop in my search for a dress and to say that I was starting to feel defeated is an understatement... that is until I found this bridal... Read More salon. My consultant Celia was so incredibly kind and knowledgeable and made me feel completely at ease. She asked all the right questions and truly listened when I explained what I was looking for. All of the other ladies there were also so kind and helpful, making this experience more than I could have ever hoped for. The salon itself is boutique style and rather small, but that doesn't mean they are lacking in beautiful dresses. It was the best selection I've seen yet and trust me, I went to two of those larger "high end" salons. Max Bridal was by far superior to both. Quality, not quantity. So, I absolutely said YES TO THE DRESS tonight and couldn't be happier!! Thank you everyone at Max Bridal, you guys are the best!!

2017-09-10T11:25:53 Response from the vendor

Nicole you are such a dear! You made it easy!!! Thank you so much for your kind words, the pleasure was all mine! Cannot wait to see you in alterations!!! Enjoy the ride it flies by! - Celia

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kathryn H

Great experience! Staff was very nice. I love that we had the place to ourselves. It was our first time dress shopping so I wasn't confident in what I wanted but Chelsea was so kind and patient with us.

2017-08-22T13:46:34 Response from the vendor

Hi Kathryn, it was great having you at Max Bridal! I'm happy to have helped you and would love to see you again to find the dress of your dreams! Thank you for your kind words! :) Chelsea

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Lindsay M

Even though I did not end up getting my dress from Max Bridal, I had to write a review, as my experience there was amazing. From the moment I walked in, Chelsea was attentive, funny and made me feel comfortable and at ease. She listened to what I wanted and gave me tons of great... Read More options. She didn't push me to try on dresses that were beyond my budget. It was by far the best experience I had trying on wedding dresses and I was upset I found my dress at another location as I would have loved to give this amazing store my business!

2017-08-22T13:48:05 Response from the vendor

Lindsay, it was so great to meet you and helping you here at Max Bridal. I had an amazing time getting to know you and hearing about your relationship and wedding plans. I wish you nothing but the best. Thank you for the review! xo... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jessica S

Best experience! Celia my consultant was fantastic! She listened to me and understood what I was looking for and pulled the best dresses! I immediately told my coworkers about the store and would recommend it to everyone. Everyone in the store was friendly and helpful.

2017-09-10T11:28:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica! It was such a pleasure meeting and working with you. Thanks for choosing Max Bridal, its an honor to be part of your special day! See you at alterations :-) Celia

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Tanisha L

Though this place is a small boutique, it is amazing. Chelsea, my consultant, was very attentive and helpful. She knew exactly what i wanted and paid close attention. My first dress I tried on, I knew it was the one. Amazing service

2017-08-17T15:17:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! I loved working with you and getting to know you and your family. The dress looked GORGEOUS on you!!! See you soon! XO Chelsea

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Nicole B

Max Bridal was amazing from the time I stepped in the salon to the time I brought my dress home. When I went dress shopping I thought I knew what I wanted, the bridal consultant, Cecaila, encouraged me to try different styles, I was against strapless, but she assured me straps... Read More could be added to any dress. Without her I wouldn't have found my perfect dress! My seamstress was also amazing, Fransawa, after a terrible second fitting where the dress didn't fit, she invited me to her home since they wouldn't get me in the salon at a time that worked for me and fixed everything 100%, she made sure the dress was nothing but perfect, she was a beautiful person! Max Bridal also caps Alterations at $500, which was nice since it took beyond the normal 3 fittings to get my dress perfect, which was totally due to me and my medical conditions and not them. Highly recommend them!

2017-08-12T14:39:10 Response from the vendor

Dear Nicole, it was so great meeting and working with you and your wonderful family! Thank you so much for choosing Max Bridal, you were such a stunning bride! -Celia

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Nicole D

Amazing! Max Bridal was the first and only place I ended up going to! Chelsea was amazing. They had such a wonderful selection of dresses. The first one I tried on was one I found online and I loved! We tried on a few more and Chelsea started to get an idea of the style I... Read More wanted. She left and came back with a gorgeous dress that was everything I was looking for! I couldn't have been happier. Her customer service was great and all the girls were incredibly sweet. I can not recommend this place enough and am so excited to receive my dress!

2017-08-03T13:53:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this great review, Nicole! You and your family were so sweet and the dress looked gorgeous on you! I'm so glad I spotted that dress during our appointment because it had just come in that week! If that wasn't a sign, I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Islam A

AMAZING EXPERIENCE! They have a great selection of dresses, and they let you really take ownership of the experience by picking out what you want to try on. The service is impeccable, the girls are so sweet and funny and make the whole experience enjoyable. They were also... Read More honest, which is exactly what I needed! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Eliza D

Max Bridal was the first of three dress appointments I had. I had found a potential dress during my first visit, but was hesitant about saying yes to the dress then. My consultant, Chelsea, was very patient and understanding that this was my first dress appointment and... Read More suggested to schedule an appointment after my last store in case I did not find another dress. I went with her recommendation, and she even said to cancel at the last minute in case I did find a dress elsewhere. After visiting the third store, I ended up being between two dresses - the first one I tried at Max Bridal and another one I had tried at another store. I remembered that Max Bridal did carry the other dress designer, and luckily, we found out that they did carry the other dress! I went back to Max Bridal to try both dresses back-to-back with my mom and whole bridal party there and ended up deciding on the second dress. Out of all the stores I visited, I had the best experience at Max Bridal. Chelsea was very patient throughout the whole process and was extremely helpful in my final decision. I appreciated that she did not pressure me to decide on the dress during the first appointment, but actually encouraged me to look around. It really felt like I was meant to buy my dress there - I was the last appointment that day and they had a trunk show that weekend for the designer of my dress! Thank you Chelsea and Max Bridal for such a great dress experience, and I can't wait to see my dress when it arrives :)

2017-07-27T10:54:39 Response from the vendor

Eliza! It was so nice meeting you, as well as your family and friends! Thank you so much for this sweet review. I am just as exited to see the dress on you again when it comes in! Enjoy your summer until then! XO Chelsea

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Christina K

Ahhhhhmazzzzinggg! I am so happy I decided to go to Max Bridal! My friend got her dress here and had nothing but nice things to say! I had Amanda as my bridal consultant who was this spunky little southern girl. She was fantastic. Listened to everything I had to say and... Read More pulled a great variety of dresses. She made all my guests feel included. The dress I picked WAS UNDER MY BUDGET. She paired such great accessories. I literally stood in my dress for 20 mins. Thank you so much to everyone at Max Bridal. Your customer service was outstanding.

2017-07-19T15:30:37 Response from the vendor

Christina!! I had so much fun working with you & your family, and I'm so glad we were able to find your dream dress!! As soon as you put it on, I knew it would be something special. I can't wait to see you in... Read Less Read More