Capturing Love Stories

Transparent, Honest, and Easy to Work With - We put our hearts into your special day! Right from the start you will see that we care. We respond to inquiries super fast! In most cases within one hour (unless I am photographing a wedding). I believe that transparency is key - you will get easy-to-understand pricing right up front. Don't worry, if you don't see what you are looking for on our price list, just let me know and we will make a custom collection for you :-) I am always happy to work with you and accommodate in any way possible. On your big day, 100% of our focus will be on you and your guests. We know that this is a once-in-a-lifetime day and every moment must be captured; it will be! We make sure to capture all the traditional and unexpected moments alike.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Audrey A

Max is absolutely wonderful. He made our wedding day so special. He is incredibly easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable taking photos. We are incredibly pleased with the finished product. I highly recommend using Max Sadik Photography for any event, you will be... Read More nothing but happy that you did!

2017-10-10T18:03:41 Response from the vendor

Audrey, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. I really enjoyed being at your's and Keith's wedding. Your family is so nice (and your mom and dad are totally cool!)

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Savanna R

Max! I cant even explain how great you and your team were! You were more than just a photographer. You were the person who ran and grabbed stuff when it was forgotten the person who sent us the only bottle of red wine with our names engraved in it. I mean what other photographer... Read More makes sure he catches the right photo at the right exact moment. No one but you. I hope more people get to come across you. Your name will be the first to come out of my mouth if anyone asks for a photographer. Savanna and Jordan

2017-10-05T19:52:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Savanna. I enjoyed so much photographing your wedding. It was absolutely stunning!

Max Sadik

Hi, my name is Max and I am the owner of the studio. I became a wedding photographer because there is nothing I cherish more than seeing two people come together with their loved ones and celebrate the most beautiful thing ever - LOVE. I love providing my couples a perfect mix of artistically crafted photographs with an amazing experience. I believe that you deserve to have amazing photographs from your special day and I believe you should thoroughly enjoy the journey of planning your wedding.