Capturing Love Stories

Transparent, Honest, and Easy to Work With - We put our hearts into your special day! Right from the start you will see that we care. We respond to inquiries super fast! In most cases within one hour (unless I am photographing a wedding). I believe that transparency is key - you will get easy-to-understand pricing right up front. Don't worry, if you don't see what you are looking for on our price list, just let me know and we will make a custom collection for you :-) I am always happy to work with you and accommodate in any way possible. On your big day, 100% of our focus will be on you and your guests. We know that this is a once-in-a-lifetime day and every moment must be captured; it will be! We make sure to capture all the traditional and unexpected moments alike.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 STEPHANIE S

Planning a wedding is a lot of work, so many details that need to be done. Once my husband and I decided to use Max as our photographer it was one less stress taken off our shoulders. Before the wedding we met up and went over what to expect during the wedding and right before.... Read More Max put our minds at ease and gave us inside advise from all his experience. During the wedding he got so many shots I didn't even know he got. Now that we have our photos back it's like reliving our special day over and over. We can look back and know excatly what we were doing when Max got that shot. The natural pictures are my favorite, in those you can truly see the love, happiness and excitement in everyone's faces. Planning a wedding is a lot of work but having people like Max to help makes all the difference!

2018-02-05T20:57:56 Response from the vendor

Hi Steph and Jon, thank you guys for the kind words, thank you for having me at one of the most important days of your life! I am happy I could preserve the small details for you :-) I hope one day your son can... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Andrew H

Call & book MAXIM SADIK PHOTOGRAPHY RIGHT NOW!! Extremely high quality product, BEST customer service, flexible and convenient, honest and helpful, reasonable and affordable pricing (worth every penny & more by the way), great communicator, and just a very genuine, knowledgeable... Read More and experienced, caring and passionate professional in every sense of the words! There are not enough kind words in any combination of languages on Earth to describe Max and his Photography Services. I was hesitant to choose the proposal service at first, but once I decided to book and especially after the fact, my new fiancé and I seriously cannot even possibly imagine not having had this amazing service and great overall experience to add to our forever lasting memories. Even before we received the link to our photo gallery, we had already made the decision that there is NO WAY we would even think about setting a date to our wedding without confirming with Max first that he will be available to provide our Photography Services. THAT is how AMAZING our experience with Max was when we got engaged! Gentlemen, and even ladies too.... Imagine that my fiancé who has known every ounce of who I am for over 10 years, was convinced that our awesome photographer, whom neither of us had ever met before in our lives, was one of my good friends from the past. That is how FUN, COMFORTABLE, and EASY Max made our experience. Imagine having the time of your life with your husband or wife-to-be, fiancé-to-be, or any friends and family members, as you make lasting memories with perfect photos you never dreamed possible. Imagine going home only to find that Max delivers well before his promise, and you receive a link to the most incredible and beautiful photos that you've ever seen. Imagine having an entire website gallery of photos to send to your friends and family, and is the most seamless, easy and user-friendly technology whether you are a tech-savvy millennial or someone who barely knows how to turn on a computer. But most importantly to anyone who reads this, imagine this... - Creating the biggest and brightest smile and most memorable experience possible for your loved ones. - Receiving the most exceptional customer service experience that you have truly only read about in fiction books or theoretical literature. - Feeling like your Photographer is almost like he is already part of your family. - Benefitting from the expertise of your Photographer to the point your plans of a dream experience that you have spent months planning has elevated to a dream you never thought possible. - Not being able to go a day without receiving numerous messages from friends and family because they love the photos so much and want more. If you are looking for the BEST PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES in the world, or simply feel like you are supposed to book a photographer but don't know how to go about it or exactly what you want, MAXIM SADIK PHOTOGRAPHY is the one for YOU!! I promise you will not regret it, and from personal experience, I also promise it won't be the last time you contact him for photography services. On behalf of my new fiancé and I, and all of our friends and family, we give our HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION for Mr. Max Sadik and his Photography Company! - Andy and Larissa

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Cristina S

Max is not only an excellent photographer but a wonderful person. I cannot stress enough how easy he made things for us during the whole wedding preparation process and on the day itself. From the first emails we interchanged we clicked which was easy since he is approachable... Read More ,helpful and kind. He was also flexible, always on time, had great suggestions and he worked really fast (photos were ready long before I was expecting). The photographer is one of the most important parts of your wedding because someone needs to be there making sure the essence of every beautiful moment is captured and saved for posterity. It takes not only an artist but a person with a special talent for reading people to achieve photos that are not only beautiful but reflect the bide and groom's personality in the best light possible. I can assure you Max is that person. He is a photographer of feelings and he did not miss a single one at our wedding. I cant stop looking at my photos since it feels like living all those moments again. I wish every other couple who wants to celebrate their love and save it forever the same luck that we had when we found him. Thank you Max, for everything, we are so happy that we chose you! Keep doing what your doing, bringing happiness to people is a beautiful thing!

2017-12-08T07:16:59 Response from the vendor

Cristina and Reinier, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a beautiful review. Being there at your wedding with your family was such an amazing experience, I truly enjoyed getting to know you and your loved ones.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Andrea C

Max is not only a wonderful photographer but a great person as well! Not only did he give us a gorgeous engagement shoot, he even helped us retrieve some stills from our wedding video of moments which our wedding photographer (different photog) did not capture and we were... Read More disappointed not to have pictures of. Can't recommend enough, he makes you feel comfortable and at ease when shooting, captures moments very naturally and edits so everything looks just perfect. LOVED our photos from Max!

2017-10-31T10:15:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Andrea. You and David are both such wonderful people. I am so happy that you told me about what happened with you wedding photographer and that we were able to pull the images out of your wedding video.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Audrey A

Max is absolutely wonderful. He made our wedding day so special. He is incredibly easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable taking photos. We are incredibly pleased with the finished product. I highly recommend using Max Sadik Photography for any event, you will be... Read More nothing but happy that you did!

2017-10-10T18:03:41 Response from the vendor

Audrey, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. I really enjoyed being at your's and Keith's wedding. Your family is so nice (and your mom and dad are totally cool!)

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Savanna R

Max! I cant even explain how great you and your team were! You were more than just a photographer. You were the person who ran and grabbed stuff when it was forgotten the person who sent us the only bottle of red wine with our names engraved in it. I mean what other photographer... Read More makes sure he catches the right photo at the right exact moment. No one but you. I hope more people get to come across you. Your name will be the first to come out of my mouth if anyone asks for a photographer. Savanna and Jordan

2017-10-05T19:52:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Savanna. I enjoyed so much photographing your wedding. It was absolutely stunning!

Max Sadik

Hi, my name is Max and I am the owner of the studio. I became a wedding photographer because there is nothing I cherish more than seeing two people come together with their loved ones and celebrate the most beautiful thing ever - LOVE. I love providing my couples a perfect mix of artistically crafted photographs with an amazing experience. I believe that you deserve to have amazing photographs from your special day and I believe you should thoroughly enjoy the journey of planning your wedding.