May Flowers & Memorable Gifts

Wedding Day Flowers

16220 Midway Road, Addison, TX

Great service

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Whitney G

Kevin did a super job with the flowers for our wedding. They were exactly as we had discussed and agreed upon, delivered on time, and she even carried some of the arrangements from the ceremony to the reception space for us. Her prices were reasonable, and she also helped us find a few other vendors we were still needing at the time when we met. Great florist!

STUNNING AND BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 12/13/2013 CHEREE A

Kevin is so much fun to work with and is so very creative. She is so talented and knows so much about flowers! She created all my arrangements and they were flawless and absolutely stunning! She is very reasonable and her arrangements are huge!!! DON'T PASS HER UP! She made our wedding day perfect!!!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Gina

Kevin did some amazing arrangements for the wedding party and myself. She didn't blink when the wedding had to get moved from an outdoor ceremony to and inside ceremony. Her special touch made everything look beautiful. I would suggest that you stay on top of your meetings notes. I guess she meets with so many brides that at times she couldn't remember what we had discussed.

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Lindsey Y

She did a wonderful job on our wedding! The quality of the flowers, the way she captured our vision, and her ability to stay slightly under our budget was really impressive! She was very flexible around our schedule and easy to work with! We could not have made a better choice for a florist! You will not be disappointed!

Design and Quality

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Daniella B

I was a bridesmaid for my friend and loved her flowers. She referred me to May Flowers. Kevin was really nice and easy to work with when it came time for my wedding. I had a specific look in mind and Kevin was receptive and made some great recommendations to help get me the design I wanted without going over my budget. When I saw my flowers I was elated, and even my hard-to-please mother thought they were beautiful.

Not Worth It

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 Michelle H

We planned our wedding on our own & were thrilled when we found Kevin; she seemed friendly, creative, & warm. Interactions with her throughout the planning were a bit different. After the initial meeting, I carried the planning with Kevin with emails & a few meetings. I experienced quite a bit of frustration trying to get my questions answered & receiving multiple separated emails about the same subjects. As a bride planning her wedding down to every last detail, this was an inconvenience to say the least. I found this unprofessional & politely asked her to reply to the same email chains so I can keep track better. She obliged maybe 1-2 times after my request, & it went back to the multiple separated emails. I just dealt with it & moved on, as I was extremely busy with a baby, wedding planning, & work to bother explaining it again. I also got short, seemingly rude replies sometimes when I was very friendly in my emails. I recall asking the same question 3+ times in consecutive emails because my simple questions were not answered. It seemed as if my emails were being skimmed over & not really read. They weren't long & were to the point so it was confusing. I found this very frustrating but again, just dealt with it. Seeing the arrangements made me feel better about the frustrations I had along the way. She did have good vision & helped figure out what we could have within our budget and I admit she did well with them but they were also not complicated arrangements. Unfortunately, that is where the pleasantries ended. I received a couple of comments that our florist was rude when setting up & seemingly pretty impatient. While I experienced a very nice and friendly Kevin at times, I also experienced a rude and dismissive Kevin as well, from our correspondences, so I understood what people had described. After our wedding, my husband & I received calls from Kevin that her vases that she put out for display at our wedding were missing/taken from the venue. We were on our honeymoon but wanted to help find the vases so we started contacting people seeing if anyone took them. We tracked down two- one large & one small. I let Kevin know & apologized & she responded that she didn't care about the small cheap one & wanted her large ones back, very rudely. I was taken aback by her response but politely replied that my husband and I didn't take any of the vases and we were trying to help. I received an email that called me ungracious, immature, & accused me of not caring about her vases. I was shocked. I don't know anyone that would go searching for vases on their honeymoon, not to mention that my husband and I had nothing to do with it. Never were we rude or ungracious, only concerned & accommodating. Kevin was also late to one of our meetings & when she arrived she admitted she forgot about our meeting & was lucky she was in the area already. That isn't something I wanted to hear, nor should you really tell a customer that. Despite the pretty arrangements & affordable cost, it's not worth it to work with someone like this. I would NOT recommend Kevin to friends or family. I'd pay more for a better person to work with if I could do it over again.

More than a just a Florist

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 anshwa L

When a florist agrees to be a vendor for a wedding….on her birthday…THAT is what I call commitment! I met Kevin through a local bridal magazine and as it turned out, she had talents in not only floral arrangements, but centerpiece and reception design as well. Kevin did all of our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and floral arrangements for our centerpieces. She is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to making recommendations on flowers for a wedding based on the time of year but more importantly based on the theme and flow of the wedding, as well as the personality of the couple. And unlike other vendors I’ve had the displeasure of working with, she not only loves and supports the military, but she delivers on her promises. Since our initial planning meeting, she was more than accommodating and my husband and I are so blessed to have met her. Everything she did to help make our wedding day special, to include a beautiful arrangement of my small photo of my father and I inside the bouquet, did not go unnoticed and made us feel like our day was a reason to celebrate. We not only found a florist, we’ve made a friend. Thanks Kevin for sharing your birthday with us. It has been a pleasure!

Amazing Flowers and Coordinating!

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Christine H

Kevin was an absolute dream! She provided us with fantastic centerpieces and flowers for all the bridal party. Everything looked gorgeous and she translated my vision so perfectly. She also helped with a lot of our day of coordinating which was above and beyond. Her prices were incredibly reasonable and the quality was fantastic! She was truly one of the best vendors we worked with!

Our flowers were beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/04/2012 Leah J

Kevin did an amazing job! We are so pleased with how our flowers turned out. The quality and styling were excellent, and Kevin is so wonderful. She was so helpful and knowledgeable during planning and was willing to work with us to save money and reuse pieces. I adored my bouquet, we received so many comments on how nice the flowers looked. I would highly recommend May Flowers to DFW brides who want quality flowers and a knowledgeable staff at a reasonable price.

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Suzanne D

Kevin did such an INCREDIBLE job with the flowers for my wedding. We could not have been more pleased with the work that she did and everything looked so beautiful on the big day. She met with us several times before the wedding to go over my ideas and make sure we were on the same page for what I wanted. I gave her a few pictures of looks that I liked and she took it from there. When I saw the flowers on the day of the wedding, I was absolutely blown away. My bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, the altar arrangements for the ceremony, and the reception all looked so beautiful! She was on time for everything. All the flowers were in place and boutonnieres pinned on even earlier that I had asked, which definitely made for a stress free day. Kevin was great to work with my budget and find a way to give me the look that I wanted without breaking the bank. I would highly recommend Kevin if you are looking for a lady who knows her stuff, knows how to make gorgeous arrangements even on a budget, and you can trust to do an incredible job on your big day.

Send Email