Welcome to Team Mayne Frame!!

Team Mayne Frame's Motto is: "Chasing Incredible Moments with our Cameras and shooting through the heart of our emotions..” Our photos tell the stories, all the most wonderful, touching, spontaneous, amusing instances, to be remembered and treasured forever. You and your loved ones will be pleased to relive your happiest moments, and surprised to discover what escaped your attention on the day. We now offer Video to help you relive your day in motion. You won't find more passion in any other team. We pride ourselves in the smiles we wear and create. And our power of Capturing the Connection Between Individuals. Contact Us Today to Reserve the perfect team for you and your Big Day!

Artistic, Classic, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

2318 S. Eagle Road, Meridian, ID We do travel!! (208) 515-5332
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Randy N

Mayne Frame Photography took the time to really catch all the right pictures and was alot of fun to work with. The video that was done for us was breath taking and really was an awesome extra to have for when you want to look back at your big day. Thank you Mayne frame for... Read More helping us have one less worry on our wedding day.

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Brenna R

Brad and Crystal did an amazing job. We got so much for what we paid for. Tons of photos were taken and i love all of them. Plus they are both so much fun to work with.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 12/23/2011 Chris S

Brad is very professional and timely in his return of pictures. He has a creative eye and does incredible work. Check out his Website and you will see what im talking about! Class Act! Definately will be telling everyone I know!!

Brad Mayne

I am so happy to be doing what I absolutely love. Its a dream come true! I am a proud father of two and very proud Hubby. This passion of mine has been with me since I was a little guy running around with play cameras and I never stopped running! I love people beyond measure and capturing people and the amazing moments on one of the biggest days of a lifetime is truly a blessing and an honor. I can’t wait to meet you and help make your day that much easier! Brad Mayne