Mayne Stage

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Grace K

Fun and unique space!

My wedding was perfect

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Kiira

Two dozen of my friends told me that my wedding was the most fun they've ever been to, and many have been to 10+ weddings! Here's what made it so wonderful: 1) they were able to order a drink for during the ceremony, 2) both the reception and ceremony were in the same place, 3)... Read More the setup and layout are cool & different than a traditional ballroom wedding, 4) the food was delicious and there was a wide selection of craft beer, and 5) the staff joined us on the dance floor later when everything slowed down. Special shoutout to Kat & Jacob who made sure that the inevitable hitches were not known to me or the groom. It was utterly perfect.

Great Space!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014

We have a big family, and many people were coming from all over the states, we picked Chicago because it was central for most of our family.. so it was important for us to pick a venue that could accommodate. From our Brazilian dancers, pretzel bar, to twinkly wedding lights, we... Read More had a wonderful experience and were able to create our unique style as a couple. Kathryn was truly exceptional, she went above and beyond to create our special day. I would definitely recommend Mayne Stage to any couple looking for a theater vibe, we can't stop looking at our photographs, we love remembering everything about their space!! Thanks so much!